9eighteen Events and Company

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Atlanta, GA Serving Atlanta & Beyond (404) 936-1496

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

A Garden Day Party is what I envisioned for the special day in October of 2016 and 9eighteen Events and Company gave me all of my hearts desires. Tasha was phenomenal to work with and made my job easy. I was never stressed and always knew that she was working on my behalf.... Read More We had daily text, email or phone calls that allowed me to have a pulse of the planning without having to own all of the moving pieces. By the time October came I knew that the actual day would be perfect and I did not have to worry about anything. Beyond the business of planning a wedding I found a new friend. I cannot say enough about my wedding and the planning of it. I would not have been able to pull it off without her and the team.

When you Need the Planners, Planner

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

What more can I say about having a attentive, efficient, honest, trustworthy, and reliable wedding planner. Oh I forgot to mention, her name is Tasha. Tasha was the reason our wedding was a success. She was timely and has clearly shown she is a seasoned veteran. Don't waste your... Read More time and energy on an unproven planner. Just get Tasha and rest assure you are okay.

Simply Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Sheena H

I can't brag enough about Tasha and her HIGHLY professional staff at 9eighteen Events! My husband and I began planning the picture perfect fall wedding in Atlanta, GA but could only handle so much planning while living 600 miles away in Washington,DC - Tasha and her team took... Read More over the reigns about 6 months into our planning and I couldn't be more pleased with the care, and love put into all of the details for our big day! From the superb planning and follow up to the TIMELY execution of our ceremony/reception, 9eighteen Events is the way to go if you're looking for top notch, certified planning with a touch of love! My family and guests couldn't get enough of Tasha's warm spirit, commitment to professional, and all it took to make our day PERFECT! Although we used 9eighteen for partial planning services we couldn't have done it without them and would suggest aquiring their services from beginning to end for the best selection of vendors and a dependable guidance throughout the planning process! Brides search no more, this is it ;-)

My Mothers Wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

My experience with Tasha and 9eighteen Events was one to remember. I am so grateful that I asked Tasha to assist me with my mothers wedding. I could not have done it without her. She was there from the very beginning with planning, décor, and bridal shower ideas. My Mothers... Read More wedding day was everything I could imagine it to be and more. The little personal touches she suggested made the day even more amazing. One of my fondest memories was my Mother walking into the reception hall and crying tears of joy. Tasha and I decided to keep the setup a secret, so that she would have at least one element of surprise. I remember her walking in and saying over and over its beautiful. Thank you so much Tasha for making her day so special.

Awesome Planner

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Dara W

We hired Tasha as our day of planner. I am happy we did, I did not have to worry about the flow of the wedding, and I knew that the ceremony and reception would be just like we planned and envisioned. Tasha was a great help.

Brides-to-Be Event

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

I had the pleasure of attending 9eighteen's Brides-to-Be event. The event was very informational and displayed several talented vendors that I may not have had an opportunity to be exposed too. The 9eighteen staff was very friendly, organized and the ambiance was amazing. I must... Read More say it was one of the best Bridal events I have attended.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Aja M

I went for the partial services planning, since I'd already started my planning prior to meeting with Tasha and 9eighteen. We clicked immediately; Tasha was always professional, prepared and strived to give me exactly what I wanted...even if I didn't know what that was! She... Read More helped me make decisions with the little details of wedding planning that I wasn't aware of, and brought everything together with an ease I KNOW I couldn't have done on my own. I appreciate Tasha and her team for going above and beyond the scope of duties and making the best day of my life feel like a fairytale! ~Mrs. Aja Henry