(15)

Boudoir

Southern California, CA

Two of the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Brittany K

Adam and Laura were the most amazing and wonderful people to document our special day. My husband and I knew from the very beginning that they were a couple that we would love to be friends with when all the wedding festivities were over. They were easy going and made us feel comfortable from the start. We were blown away by our engagement pictures, they captured us exactly as we are, happy and always laughing, not posed and stiff.They were always easy to get ahold of and were quick to reply to emails. We just returned from our honeymoon and Laura had ALREADY posted some pictures from the wedding!! They were amazing, we couldn't be a happier with the results! We have already referred any and everyone we know who is engaged. We are confident that A+L Photo will not disappoint!!

Wedding at the Shangrila

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Mariellen C

A + L are amazing! We had a destination wedding in Santa Monica and everything was handled flawlessly from New York. Being a photographer myself, I am very hard to please! I love every single image, and am having such a hard time deciding which ones to print! Adam and Laura are great to work with, fun, professional, Totally spectacular!! Mariellen Carpentieri

Wedding review

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

This couple was so on point! They have the best personality and have such a great overall vision of the wedding, was a pleasure to meet them!

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our photos!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Colleen

My husband and I were married in NYC in June (where we live) and hosted a second wedding reception in July at the Nixon Presidential Library in Yorba Linda, CA. Needless to say this can be a logistical nightmare to plan two wedding receptions that occur one month apart, including one occurring on the opposite coast. Ultimately, A+L made this process so much easier. Our wedding photography was very important to us but given that we live in NYC we had to do all our vendor research from afar. I spoke to and looked at the online portfolios of numerous photographers but Laura and Adam were the only photographers that really made me feel at ease with the process and reassured that they were just as invested in the process as we were. We didn't feel like "just another couple" to them. They were so easy to talk to, and always responsive to emails. I was able to send them photos of the venue and links to my Pinterest board to give them a sense of our style, theme and decorations for the event. The day of, they showed up early and got busy documenting our amazing reception. Not only did they do a great job photographing the event and people but also all the little "details" and decorations. We had a "election campaign" theme wedding and I love that they took pictures of all the decorations (campaign posters, campaign pins, etc) that I spent so long on creating. We love our pictures and both Laura and Adam were such a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend A+L!!!!

The BEST

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 shaila C

Laura and Adam are amazing people and a great team! They made us so relaxed on our big day and kept reminding us to soak in the moments. Their pictures make me tear up everyte I look at them and I could not have asked for better photographers! Truly, the BEST!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Meredyth S

Adam and Laura are amazing! They are incredibly professional and capture the most beautiful images. You walk away not just with pictures of your wedding, but with these iconic shots that really reflect who you are as a couple. They are so down to earth and easy to be around. It made for such a great experience to be comfortable with them on a day when your nerves are already at a 10. Laura was often not just a photographer, but also a calming voice. Our wedding coordinator originally had other photographers for us to consider, but after meeting with A+L I knew that's who we needed to go with. They are incredible and I am already planning for the them to shoot our Christmas card pictures!

The Best Photographers Ever

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Jamison B

Yep. I said it. Because I see it to be true. These two are amazing on all fronts; personally, professionally, artistically. They have it all. Everyone is not only still talking about our pictures... They are still talking about how awesome our photographers were. Hire them. You won't be sorry. ;)

Adam and Laura are the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Ashley L

Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were beyond perfect all because of Adam and Laura! When we first met them, we knew we found the photographers we wanted for our special day. They have great personalities and are just as excited for your wedding day as you are. In addition, they are amazing at what they do! This dynamic duo captured every valuable and memorable second of our wedding day. I know we will treasure the photos they created forever. We are so fortunate to have found them and are certain we will use them again!

Could NOT have asked for better

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Chris H

To save money, we were going to go with a friend and then we found Adam and Laura. At the end of the day, they were priceless! We loved every minute of our wedding and some moments, we can only relive through our photos. We instantly loved both of them, but what really told the story was that all of our guests loved them too. Adam & Laura are great photographers, fantastic human beings and the best addition to our wedding. Best decision we could have made!

We love A+L

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Brittany A

A+L did a great job capturing our wedding. We loved working with Adam and Laura. They have an eye for capturing the special moments!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Ashley W

Adam and Lauren were such an amazing part of our wedding day. Not only were the photographs outstanding, but our family and friends loved Adam and Lauren. They went above and beyond to capture every detail and every special moment for us. They have such an amazing gift for capturing the spirit and the joy of day. We are truly blessed to have had them as part of our wedding day!!!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 3/15/2013 amelia g

If you are looking for a great couple, with an amazing eye and beautiful pictures -- these two are it! Price point if great and you get ALL the pictures edited and done. Also, they were so easy to work with and so much fun! A+ to A + L!!

One Of A Kind!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Allison K

Amazing, creative, artistic and fun. They are truly one of a kind and my wedding wouldn't have been the same without their unique perspective, attention to detail and natural talent. I highly recommend Adam and Laura. They provide a service that exceeds my expectations every time.

Fab photographers!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Tiffany D

Adam and Laura provided everything we were looking for in photographers: fun to work with, attention to detail, artsy photos, creativity, and flexibility. We were working with Adam and Laura from out of town and they were super accommodating. Additionally, we have an extra session that we've rescheduled several times now without any problems! We couldn't have been happier with our photos -- money well spent as it's the one thing we have to remember our special day.

We love 2Q Studios!

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Jenni H

My husband and I could not be happier with the choice we made to have 2Q Studios photograph our wedding. When we started planning our wedding, we decided one of the things we wanted to make sure we got the best of the best of in Columbus was a photographer. A friend recommended Adam & Laura to us, and we could not thank her enough for introducing us. They were easy to work with, reliable and creative. We recently just got our pictures back, and loved looking through them - they were exactly what we wanted, and they captured every moment of our wedding day. The high quality of the shots does not even compare to many of the other photographers we researched in the area. We highly recommend 2Q Studios for any event.

Send Email