A 1 Limo & Party Bus Chicago

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit.

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit.

We serve the Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County and Will County with our limousine and Party Bus wedding or birthday service. Our chauffeurs will provide you with wedding/birthday transportation in style with one of our spacious limousines.

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit. (773) 717-5466
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 RIhame J

They were great. I would recommend this service. The bus was up to date and clean. I only reserved my bus for $100 deposit . My Husband and I were on a budget. The price affordable. Also it came with complimentary drinks, and your choice of beer (which was a plus.) The driver... Read More Jay, really helped out. He was easy going with the number of stops we had. Only thing I would of liked to change is the pole in bus. I found out if you request it removed. They take it out. Everything else was great.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Derek L

Our experience with A1 Limousine was nothing short of an unmitigated disaster on numerous fronts, and our biggest wedding regret is trusting them to handle our transportation needs. While searching for our party bus to transport the bridal party to and from our wedding photo... Read More locations, things started off on poor footing after we spoke with Ray and negotiated a pricing structure that fit our needs. The company initially refused to honor the quote Ray gave us, but they were still cheaper than the competition, and we decided to sign with them. They sent over a contract, which we signed, but after we asked for a larger party bus things became far more informal, with the company failing to provide neither an invoice nor a contract for the new bus. Everything was to be done as cash the day of the wedding, which should have raised red flags for us. On the day of the wedding, the bus arrived at the church 15-20 minutes late. We attempted on several occasions to figure out where the bus was, whether he went to the wrong location or wrong spot, or whatnot, which turned out to be a stressful event as we wanted to stick to a schedule. The bus seemed to be in decent shape, the radio worked fine and the seats were comfortable, but the air conditioning was poor. On a mid-summer August day, our bridesmaids and groomsman were incredibly uncomfortable due to the poor air circulation on the bus. The driver, while he seemed friendly up front, made several wrong turns and was texting while driving. We even had to have several people on the bus direct him properly despite having GPS. At one point, he was driving well below the speed limit while on his phone, which made us nervous for our safety. By the end of the trip, the driver demanded we pay for one hour extra time despite being 20 minutes later than intended. We feel that the time lost due to him being late as well as the wrong turns and slow driving made the difference in us being late. So, as the groom, I had to walk to the nearest ATM to pull out the cash for the driver, which of course he couldn’t provide change for (I estimate we paid about $30 more than the posted price because of this). This is especially troublesome because, in the contract we signed with the company, they indicate that any late fees should be charged in 30 minute increments. So they are essentially breaching their own contract. Long story short, the driver ripped us off on our wedding day and didn’t follow the signed contract that they themselves drafted after making us late on purpose (along with unsafe driving). We called numerous times in August and September, but so far, our complaints have not been escalated to anyone who can actually resolve the situation. Do NOT trust this company with any of your transportation needs. Your concerns will fall on deaf ears, at least one of their drivers is breaking the law texting and driving, the vehicles are in poor condition with barely-operational air conditioning, and they’ll try to shake you down for money by the end if you’re even a little bit late (even if it’s their fault). We’re incredibly lucky the rest of the wedding was fantastic as this put a major damper on what should have been a wonderful day.

2017-10-03T13:56:17 Response from the vendor

Dear Mr. Letellier, We are aware that you hired our service for a two hour interval on August 12, 2017. Our driver was at the expected location 15 minutes prior to the pickup time. While we don't generally reserve a bus for only 2 hours... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

One of the most fun nights I have ever had on the strip with my girls. We rented a party bus for my friend's bachelor party and had a blast. The driver was very helpful with the more rowdy girls and overall it was just a really fun experience. I would recommend Chicago Limo... Read More Party Bus Service to anyone looking to have a good time in Chicago. I can't wait to use them again for my next trip!