A 1 Limo & Party Bus Chicago

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit.

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit.

We serve the Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County and Will County with our limousine and Party Bus wedding or birthday service. Our chauffeurs will provide you with wedding/birthday transportation in style with one of our spacious limousines.

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

Reserve your Party bus for only $100 deposit. (773) 717-5466
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 RIhame J

They were great. I would recommend this service. The bus was up to date and clean. I only reserved my bus for $100 deposit . My Husband and I were on a budget. The price affordable. Also it came with complimentary drinks, and your choice of beer (which was a plus.) The driver... Read More Jay, really helped out. He was easy going with the number of stops we had. Only thing I would of liked to change is the pole in bus. I found out if you request it removed. They take it out. Everything else was great.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016

One of the most fun nights I have ever had on the strip with my girls. We rented a party bus for my friend's bachelor party and had a blast. The driver was very helpful with the more rowdy girls and overall it was just a really fun experience. I would recommend Chicago Limo... Read More Party Bus Service to anyone looking to have a good time in Chicago. I can't wait to use them again for my next trip!