A new bridal concept to Dallas!

Hello Dallas and welcome to a&bé bridal shop! a&bé bridal shop is a new boutique created to support the creative surge happening in weddings across the nation. First and foremost, a&bé supports the up&coming, & the indie, & the creative bridal designers and connects them to brides. Secondly, a&bé gives brides access to something different: we have a little bit of the bohemian, & the casual, & the vintage, & the separates, & the alternative & the romantic. a&bé is an easy, no-fuss experience for brides who want a more laid back approach to their wedding dress shopping. designer roster includes: rue de seine, truvelle, made with love, anna campbell, houghton bride, sarah seven, blush by hayley paige, wtoo, willowby and flora bride.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

154 Glass Street, Dallas, TX (972) 807-2597
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Samantha T

This was the first and only bridal salon I went to, I found my dress after an hour of trying on! Becca was incredible, she was patient, kind and knew exactly what I was looking for. The salon itself is clean and modern and all staff is accommodating and friendly. Love love love... Read More this place!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kylie C

My appointment at a&bé was absolutely perfect! I had only been to one other place to try on dresses and my experience was horrible, but Becca at a&bé was amazing! She sat me down and really tried to figure out what I was looking for and what I wanted. I really wasn't sure what... Read More dress I was looking for, but she helped me along the way and made me stick to what I would be happiest with. She was so great and I highly recommend the salon and especially Becca. The dresses are absolutely beautiful and I found my dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Mary G

My appointment at a & bé with Becca was perfect! I went dress shopping before and brought friends and family, but this time I went alone. I was nervous to go alone, but when I brought people with me I ended up trying on more dresses for them than for myself. Becca and I went... Read More over how I wanted to look on my wedding day and my budget and then she walked with me around the store and we picked dresses. I picked about 6 dresses and I found two dresses that I LOVED! Becca was very patient as I went back and forth trying both of the dresses on. I picked an amazing dress that I absolutely love!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Sarah B

I am obsessed with this shop! They were helpful prior to my appointment confirming what specific styles they had in store. They had a great variety of styles but it wasn't overwhelming. Sarah, my wonderful stylist, was so helpful and genuine. She made me feel so comfortable... Read More and helped me throughout the whole process. Looking forward to my fittings + accessory appointments!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kristi W

As nervous as I was to take this step in trying on wedding gowns, Becca made me feel instantly comfortable. She truly listened to the feel I was going for and came through with the most beautiful Blush by Hayley Paige Dress!! I felt like a princess and Becca knew how to style... Read More the heck out of that dress at the end. She was also very assertive in reminding me of things I had desired initially in a dress. She didn't let me get distracted by other opinions. She was amazing!! I highly recommend this boutique. Very cool and different, chic.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Natalie C

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress shopping experience than the one I had at a&be! They were very welcoming to my family and me as we entered the store and I had the most amazing consultant, Becca. She made the appointment all about what I wanted and made me feel... Read More so comfortable throughout the appointment. Becca and the other staff were not just kind and considerate to me but to my family as well. As a curvy girl, I was a little worried about finding a dress I felt beautiful and comfortable in, but every dress I tried on I felt incredible in. I found my dream dress but I had scheduled another appointment at another boutique that was going to charge me if I did not show to my appointment, so a&be (being a stand up company) took that charge out of the final total of my dress and called to cancel the appointment for me. Just one example of the great customer service they provide. I highly recommend a&be to all brides who want to be pampered and feel beautiful and especially to those who are looking for unique wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Catherine S

Y'ALL a & bé bridal shop is the best! If you are looking for something beautiful and unique, it's the perfect place. I didn't think the "this is the dress" moment was real after trying on tons of dresses. I ended up with several dresses at a & bé that I loved and then, I had the... Read More moment. Sarah was so patient with my indecisive self and helped me realize which dress would make me feel whimsical and joyful on my day. CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 McKenzie C

Still dreaming of my dress....💕 I cannot recommend a&bé enough!! I had the most amazing experience. Ashtyn was so awesome and patient throughout the whole process. She wanted me to feel comfortable, confident and feel 100% like myself in my dress. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better person to work with. Thank you so so much Ashtyn and a&bé for such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 lauren c

Wonderful day, moment and dress. Ashtyn was very helpful and assisted me as my own best friend would do. She was patient and kind with me and my mom and we got my dream dress. Grateful and wish wonderful success to the shop!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kaitlyn L

This was my third round of wedding dress shopping, and I found my dream gown after the first dress I tried on! My stylist Ashtyn was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was attentive to my vision and vibe and helped me pick out some stunning dresses to try on and was super... Read More sweet and helpful with making my decision! (which was super quick). This bridal shop was by far the best experience I've had. The stylists go above and beyond to ensure you've picked the perfect dress for your special day, the gowns are all exceptional, prices are great, interior of shop is aesthetically appealing, I can't say enough great things about this boutique and my experience! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Sarah W

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at A&Be. From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left the store I felt welcomed and cared for. My stylist, Sarah, was a huge help. After spending a few minutes talking with her, she made sure I was trying... Read More on dresses that fit my personality perfectly. When I felt like I wasn't going to find the one she kept me positive. She often reminded me that my opinion was what mattered most and not the opinions of my large group of loved ones, which helped me eventually find the perfect dress for me. After trying on about five dresses and telling her what I did and didn't like about each one she picked out the perfect dress for me to try on. Once we found the dress, she and another stylist each took my measurements so that they had the most accurate numbers. At the end of the appointment we went through the dress contract and what would happen when the dress arrived in great detail which left no questions unanswered. I went back two days later to ask about adding a train to the dress. Sarah let me try on my dress again and helped talk me through the decision. All in all, I couldn't have had a better wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Abbey M

LOVE LOVE LOVE a&be bridal!!! I was able to find the perfect dress thanks to Sarah! She was super helpful and easy to work with and made our time there very enjoyable.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Emily S

a & bé bridal was AMAZING! They have great designers and absolutely gorgeous dresses! Not only did I find my dream dress there, but I also received great service! Everyone was so nice, and stylist Megan was so helpful and made picking a dress so much easier on me! So happy that... Read More I chose to go to a & bé!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 M F

The sample sizes were too small. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs and could barely fit in the dress samples. I'm no expert, but I thought that sample sizes are supposed to be bigger than average? Consequently, a&bé did not get my business. The employee helping me seemed apathetic which... Read More wasn't a huge deal, but a little enthusiasm would have gone a long way.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Banleigh J

In love with how easy and special the process was at a & be' bridal! I walked in without a clue as to what I wanted and Becca took her time listening to my expectations, budget and hopes for my dream dress. From browsing the showroom to trying on dresses, the staff here are so... Read More lighthearted, genuine and easy to work with. I would 100% check out this bohemian inspired bridal shop and recommend Becca every time!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laine G

a&be is absolutely amazing. After a disastrous experience at a different bridal shop in Dallas, I was extremely nervous walking into my appointment at a&be. But once I was greeted by Sarah, my consultant, I knew this place was going to be different. She was so welcoming and... Read More spent probably the first 15-20 minutes just getting to know me! She wanted me to be comfortable and have an enjoyable time finding my dress, which is how it should be! She then walked me around to every rack in the shop and I picked ones that stood out to me. I wasn't rushed. No one threw random dresses at me. I was relaxed and had so much fun! Also, the dresses to choose from are incredibly unique and of impeccable quality. Mine is being handmade and shipped from Israel! So cool right?? If you are wanting a non-traditional wedding dress that makes a statement, definitely shop for it at a&be!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Molly M

I am OBSESSED with a&be'. It's such a beautiful space and I had the best experience there. April was amazing and completely understood my vibe and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I highly recommend it for the non-traditional bride looking for some really unique. I... Read More can't wait to pick up my dress!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Diane V

This was my first and only bridal shop I visited! Casey was super attentive to not only what I verbally said but my body language in dresses as well. Found my girl on the 4th try! Can't wait to pick her up!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sarah M

My experience at a&be was great! My sales consultant Jordan in Dallas made my experience trying on dresses for the first time very comfortable as I knew practically nothing about wedding dresses and found the ones I liked on Pinterest I didn't like on me. Overall I am so glad... Read More I went to a&be for my dress as they had a great selection, great customer service, and have a wonderful store in Dallas to try on dresses.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 McKenna B

This place is the best bridal shop I've been to, hands down. I tried on six or seven dresses and could have gone with any of them because they were all AMAZING. If you're looking for something unique, A&Bé is definitely the place for you. Becca was so helpful and didn't try to... Read More pressure me into anything - she focused on finding dresses for me to try on that made me feel how I wanted to feel, and was super down to earth. I love the dress I chose and recommend this shop to anyone looking for a unique dress.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Becca O

A and Be Bridal was the last of three bridal salons that I visited and it was the place where I found my wedding dress! I loved the experience here, as it was different in the best way. At A and Be, they really focus on how you feel in the dress, rather than a particular style.... Read More I had Sarah as my consultant and she was amazing and so funny! She really listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day and we were able to find a dress that I had only been able to envision in mind. We had so much fun and I cannot wait to go back in April for my first fitting. Go to A and Be if you really want to be heard and if you want to find the dress of your dreams. I promise you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Julie S

I went to 3 bridal stores around the country, & probably tried on 40+ dresses in St Louis, New Jersey & one other in Dallas- although they were great stores A&Be was by far my winning pick. They have dresses in every bride's price range as well a wide variety of dresses.... Read More Traditional and non traditional. Their designers are truly unique and elegant! I never felt rushed or pushed. I LOVE my dress!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Clea M

From the moment I walked into a&be' I never wanted to leave!! I was worried that finding a bridal salon in Dallas that fit my less-traditional, more Boho taste would be hard to find and yet there I was standing in a room styled so well I wish it were my home! My stylist Becca... Read More asked me all the important questions along with some fun/creative ones as well. I really had no clue what type of dress I wanted I only knew what I didn't want. Becca was so sweet and cordial the entire time and she picked up on my taste exactly. Every dress I tried on was exquisite --I wish I could wear them all! In the end, I chose the first dress I had tried on because it brought tears t my eyes when I thought about my fiance' seeing me in it for the first time! Becca was right, it is all about that feeling! Could not have asked for a more fun, stress-free way to pick my wedding dress!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Olivia S

After trying on what seemed like every dress in the Midwest, I sent one of my bridesmaids from Dallas to a&be to try on a "Made with Love" dress that I couldn't find anywhere near me. She walked in to a&be while facetiming me and was quickly greeted by Becca who preceded to give... Read More me a full on appointment over facetime as though I were really there! I fell in love with the dress that my friend went to try on, and Becca walked me through every detail and made me feel so confident about purchasing a dress over facetime that I'd never even seen in person, let alone tried on haha. Becca went above and beyond to ease any of my anxieties about the dress, and even somehow managed to get the dress in 2 months earlier than originally planned! All together, I had a lovely experience with a&be and would highly recommend including them in your dress search!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Shanae L

If you are looking for something beautiful, unique, with a range of price options, go here. I don't want to even say how many other stores I went to, leaving disappointed, before I found a&bé . I had a hard time choosing between 4 dresses here, while other places I couldn't even... Read More find one I liked. Their dresses have such a fresh, couture look for brides who don't want an old fashion dress. Plus, the store hours are great because certain days they are open later. The people who work there are also amazing. Ask for Jordan! She was so sweet and went above and beyond for me.