A new bridal concept to Dallas!

Hello Dallas and welcome to a&bé bridal shop! a&bé bridal shop is a new boutique created to support the creative surge happening in weddings across the nation. First and foremost, a&bé supports the up&coming, & the indie, & the creative bridal designers and connects them to brides. Secondly, a&bé gives brides access to something different: we have a little bit of the bohemian, & the casual, & the vintage, & the separates, & the alternative & the romantic. a&bé is an easy, no-fuss experience for brides who want a more laid back approach to their wedding dress shopping. designer roster includes: rue de seine, truvelle, made with love, anna campbell, houghton bride, sarah seven, blush by hayley paige, wtoo, willowby and flora bride.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

154 Glass Street, Dallas, TX (972) 807-2597
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Mallory D

This bridal shop is fabulous!!! Amazing staff (our consultant was Sara - she was absolutely fantastic!!) and they really made me feel like a bride and made me feel special, unique, and cared for. They wanted me to find exactly what I wanted in a dress and talked me through every... Read More step. I can’t say enough good things about this shop (and Sara!!)!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amy H

Cannot say enough good things about a & bé. The space is incredible, the gowns are unique and affordable, and the service is top notch. Sarah was my stylist, and she was truly gifted in making me feel comfortable and making sure I stayed true to myself in picking the perfect... Read More dress. Love love love would recommend a million times over to anyone and everyone around!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Cody B

After a terrible experience at another salon, I called a&be because they carried one of my dream designers, and they fit me in that afternoon. Ashtyn walked me through the process and let me try on whatever I wanted in the store, until I found one I didn't want to take off! She... Read More and Trisha were great - they answered every question I had about alterations, underthings, bustles, accessories, etc - and were so great when I brought big parties in each time. The shop itself is big and well-lit. Can't recommend this shop enough.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Renee T

I had an appointment last weekend with Sarah an a trainee - my mom, sister, and I all agreed that it was the best dress shopping experience we have had so far! Sarah was so friendly and helpful. She made recommendations on dresses that I may have overlooked alone and helped me... Read More talk through how I felt about the different dresses I tried on and whether or not they were really 'the one.' The dress selection was my favorite of all the shops I've visited - very modern but with a boho vibe as well. The shop is super modern, chic, and intimate. Even though we weren't the only ones there, we felt like we were with the amount of attention and care we were given.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Brittany A

Loved my experience! I read my appointment time wrong and showed up half an hour early but they were super understanding and accommodating! The staff is super friendly and they have a large variety of dresses. The boutique is spacious and well organized! We had our own little... Read More bridal area and I got to try on so many gorgeous gowns! I was between two dresses (one in Houston and on at a & bé) and they let me talk it out with my mom and future mother in law without putting any pressure on me! I appreciated that they were not "sales-y" at all! I ended up purchasing my dress from a & bé and could not be happier with the dress and the experience! If you are a bride shopping in Dallas, you should add this shop to your list!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Danielle H

My sister got her dress here and had a WONDERFUL experience so naturally I came back to find my dress. I only had a short time to order (4 months prior to my actual wedding), so I thought it would be slim pickens! Turns out they had a wonderful selection available for rush order... Read More and the gal who helped me try on my dresses - Sarah - was INCREDIBLY cool, helpful, informative, patient and NOT pushy/sales-y at all. She helped me whittle down my selection and find a dress that was truly "ME". Thank you Sarah and thank you a & be for being such a great addition to the Dallas community!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kallie N

If you are a bride with a unique style this is the shop for you! I wanted something totally different for your everyday wedding dress. Such a great selection of dresses! Meagan was great, and genuinely wanted to help me find a dress, not sell me one! Love love love this... Read More boutique!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Anna D

This shop is to die for! Ashtyn was so helpful in finding me the PERFECT dress for my destination wedding.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Rachael E

Absolutely amazing experience! Megan as great and I found my perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Gabriela F

I loved my experience here - it was my first and only stop wedding dress shopping! The shop itself is clean and modern yet whimsical and boho. Becca was super nice and laid back - she really paid attention to my style and what I was looking for in a dress. After trying on... Read More several of her great selections I quickly found "the one" and enjoyed browsing their beautiful veils and accessories to go along with it

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Santi G

This place was a dream come true. I was so worried I would never find a dress that was perfect for me but I finally found the dress of my dreams at a & be'. The consultant (Casey) was wonderful and super patient with me and my family. They have beautiful dresses at affordable... Read More prices. Do yourself a favor and go check this place out if you are looking for your dream wedding dress.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica M

Found the perfect dress here! Have a very unique selection for those looking for something other than the classic big ball gowns and sequins. The girls were great to work with and the place was gorgeous and clean. The samples were also in great shape, which made getting a sense... Read More of how the dress will look much easier. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Samantha T

This was the first and only bridal salon I went to, I found my dress after an hour of trying on! Becca was incredible, she was patient, kind and knew exactly what I was looking for. The salon itself is clean and modern and all staff is accommodating and friendly. Love love love... Read More this place!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kylie C

My appointment at a&bé was absolutely perfect! I had only been to one other place to try on dresses and my experience was horrible, but Becca at a&bé was amazing! She sat me down and really tried to figure out what I was looking for and what I wanted. I really wasn't sure what... Read More dress I was looking for, but she helped me along the way and made me stick to what I would be happiest with. She was so great and I highly recommend the salon and especially Becca. The dresses are absolutely beautiful and I found my dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Mary G

My appointment at a & bé with Becca was perfect! I went dress shopping before and brought friends and family, but this time I went alone. I was nervous to go alone, but when I brought people with me I ended up trying on more dresses for them than for myself. Becca and I went... Read More over how I wanted to look on my wedding day and my budget and then she walked with me around the store and we picked dresses. I picked about 6 dresses and I found two dresses that I LOVED! Becca was very patient as I went back and forth trying both of the dresses on. I picked an amazing dress that I absolutely love!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Sarah B

I am obsessed with this shop! They were helpful prior to my appointment confirming what specific styles they had in store. They had a great variety of styles but it wasn't overwhelming. Sarah, my wonderful stylist, was so helpful and genuine. She made me feel so comfortable... Read More and helped me throughout the whole process. Looking forward to my fittings + accessory appointments!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kristi W

As nervous as I was to take this step in trying on wedding gowns, Becca made me feel instantly comfortable. She truly listened to the feel I was going for and came through with the most beautiful Blush by Hayley Paige Dress!! I felt like a princess and Becca knew how to style... Read More the heck out of that dress at the end. She was also very assertive in reminding me of things I had desired initially in a dress. She didn't let me get distracted by other opinions. She was amazing!! I highly recommend this boutique. Very cool and different, chic.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Natalie C

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress shopping experience than the one I had at a&be! They were very welcoming to my family and me as we entered the store and I had the most amazing consultant, Becca. She made the appointment all about what I wanted and made me feel... Read More so comfortable throughout the appointment. Becca and the other staff were not just kind and considerate to me but to my family as well. As a curvy girl, I was a little worried about finding a dress I felt beautiful and comfortable in, but every dress I tried on I felt incredible in. I found my dream dress but I had scheduled another appointment at another boutique that was going to charge me if I did not show to my appointment, so a&be (being a stand up company) took that charge out of the final total of my dress and called to cancel the appointment for me. Just one example of the great customer service they provide. I highly recommend a&be to all brides who want to be pampered and feel beautiful and especially to those who are looking for unique wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Catherine S

Y'ALL a & bé bridal shop is the best! If you are looking for something beautiful and unique, it's the perfect place. I didn't think the "this is the dress" moment was real after trying on tons of dresses. I ended up with several dresses at a & bé that I loved and then, I had the... Read More moment. Sarah was so patient with my indecisive self and helped me realize which dress would make me feel whimsical and joyful on my day. CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR IT!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 McKenzie C

Still dreaming of my dress....💕 I cannot recommend a&bé enough!! I had the most amazing experience. Ashtyn was so awesome and patient throughout the whole process. She wanted me to feel comfortable, confident and feel 100% like myself in my dress. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better person to work with. Thank you so so much Ashtyn and a&bé for such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 lauren c

Wonderful day, moment and dress. Ashtyn was very helpful and assisted me as my own best friend would do. She was patient and kind with me and my mom and we got my dream dress. Grateful and wish wonderful success to the shop!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Kaitlyn L

This was my third round of wedding dress shopping, and I found my dream gown after the first dress I tried on! My stylist Ashtyn was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was attentive to my vision and vibe and helped me pick out some stunning dresses to try on and was super... Read More sweet and helpful with making my decision! (which was super quick). This bridal shop was by far the best experience I've had. The stylists go above and beyond to ensure you've picked the perfect dress for your special day, the gowns are all exceptional, prices are great, interior of shop is aesthetically appealing, I can't say enough great things about this boutique and my experience! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Sarah W

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at A&Be. From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left the store I felt welcomed and cared for. My stylist, Sarah, was a huge help. After spending a few minutes talking with her, she made sure I was trying... Read More on dresses that fit my personality perfectly. When I felt like I wasn't going to find the one she kept me positive. She often reminded me that my opinion was what mattered most and not the opinions of my large group of loved ones, which helped me eventually find the perfect dress for me. After trying on about five dresses and telling her what I did and didn't like about each one she picked out the perfect dress for me to try on. Once we found the dress, she and another stylist each took my measurements so that they had the most accurate numbers. At the end of the appointment we went through the dress contract and what would happen when the dress arrived in great detail which left no questions unanswered. I went back two days later to ask about adding a train to the dress. Sarah let me try on my dress again and helped talk me through the decision. All in all, I couldn't have had a better wedding dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Abbey M

LOVE LOVE LOVE a&be bridal!!! I was able to find the perfect dress thanks to Sarah! She was super helpful and easy to work with and made our time there very enjoyable.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Emily S

a & bé bridal was AMAZING! They have great designers and absolutely gorgeous dresses! Not only did I find my dream dress there, but I also received great service! Everyone was so nice, and stylist Megan was so helpful and made picking a dress so much easier on me! So happy that... Read More I chose to go to a & bé!!!