A new bridal concept to Dallas!

Hello Dallas and welcome to a&bé bridal shop! a&bé bridal shop is a new boutique created to support the creative surge happening in weddings across the nation. First and foremost, a&bé supports the up&coming, & the indie, & the creative bridal designers and connects them to brides. Secondly, a&bé gives brides access to something different: we have a little bit of the bohemian, & the casual, & the vintage, & the separates, & the alternative & the romantic. a&bé is an easy, no-fuss experience for brides who want a more laid back approach to their wedding dress shopping. designer roster includes: rue de seine, truvelle, made with love, anna campbell, houghton bride, sarah seven, blush by hayley paige, wtoo, willowby and flora bride.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

154 Glass Street, Dallas, TX (972) 807-2597
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Emily S

a & bé bridal was AMAZING! They have great designers and absolutely gorgeous dresses! Not only did I find my dream dress there, but I also received great service! Everyone was so nice, and stylist Megan was so helpful and made picking a dress so much easier on me! So happy that... Read More I chose to go to a & bé!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 M F

The sample sizes were too small. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs and could barely fit in the dress samples. I'm no expert, but I thought that sample sizes are supposed to be bigger than average? Consequently, a&bé did not get my business. The employee helping me seemed apathetic which... Read More wasn't a huge deal, but a little enthusiasm would have gone a long way.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Banleigh J

In love with how easy and special the process was at a & be' bridal! I walked in without a clue as to what I wanted and Becca took her time listening to my expectations, budget and hopes for my dream dress. From browsing the showroom to trying on dresses, the staff here are so... Read More lighthearted, genuine and easy to work with. I would 100% check out this bohemian inspired bridal shop and recommend Becca every time!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laine G

a&be is absolutely amazing. After a disastrous experience at a different bridal shop in Dallas, I was extremely nervous walking into my appointment at a&be. But once I was greeted by Sarah, my consultant, I knew this place was going to be different. She was so welcoming and... Read More spent probably the first 15-20 minutes just getting to know me! She wanted me to be comfortable and have an enjoyable time finding my dress, which is how it should be! She then walked me around to every rack in the shop and I picked ones that stood out to me. I wasn't rushed. No one threw random dresses at me. I was relaxed and had so much fun! Also, the dresses to choose from are incredibly unique and of impeccable quality. Mine is being handmade and shipped from Israel! So cool right?? If you are wanting a non-traditional wedding dress that makes a statement, definitely shop for it at a&be!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Molly M

I am OBSESSED with a&be'. It's such a beautiful space and I had the best experience there. April was amazing and completely understood my vibe and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. I highly recommend it for the non-traditional bride looking for some really unique. I... Read More can't wait to pick up my dress!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Diane V

This was my first and only bridal shop I visited! Casey was super attentive to not only what I verbally said but my body language in dresses as well. Found my girl on the 4th try! Can't wait to pick her up!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sarah M

My experience at a&be was great! My sales consultant Jordan in Dallas made my experience trying on dresses for the first time very comfortable as I knew practically nothing about wedding dresses and found the ones I liked on Pinterest I didn't like on me. Overall I am so glad... Read More I went to a&be for my dress as they had a great selection, great customer service, and have a wonderful store in Dallas to try on dresses.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 McKenna B

This place is the best bridal shop I've been to, hands down. I tried on six or seven dresses and could have gone with any of them because they were all AMAZING. If you're looking for something unique, A&Bé is definitely the place for you. Becca was so helpful and didn't try to... Read More pressure me into anything - she focused on finding dresses for me to try on that made me feel how I wanted to feel, and was super down to earth. I love the dress I chose and recommend this shop to anyone looking for a unique dress.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Becca O

A and Be Bridal was the last of three bridal salons that I visited and it was the place where I found my wedding dress! I loved the experience here, as it was different in the best way. At A and Be, they really focus on how you feel in the dress, rather than a particular style.... Read More I had Sarah as my consultant and she was amazing and so funny! She really listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding day and we were able to find a dress that I had only been able to envision in mind. We had so much fun and I cannot wait to go back in April for my first fitting. Go to A and Be if you really want to be heard and if you want to find the dress of your dreams. I promise you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Julie S

I went to 3 bridal stores around the country, & probably tried on 40+ dresses in St Louis, New Jersey & one other in Dallas- although they were great stores A&Be was by far my winning pick. They have dresses in every bride's price range as well a wide variety of dresses.... Read More Traditional and non traditional. Their designers are truly unique and elegant! I never felt rushed or pushed. I LOVE my dress!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Clea M

From the moment I walked into a&be' I never wanted to leave!! I was worried that finding a bridal salon in Dallas that fit my less-traditional, more Boho taste would be hard to find and yet there I was standing in a room styled so well I wish it were my home! My stylist Becca... Read More asked me all the important questions along with some fun/creative ones as well. I really had no clue what type of dress I wanted I only knew what I didn't want. Becca was so sweet and cordial the entire time and she picked up on my taste exactly. Every dress I tried on was exquisite --I wish I could wear them all! In the end, I chose the first dress I had tried on because it brought tears t my eyes when I thought about my fiance' seeing me in it for the first time! Becca was right, it is all about that feeling! Could not have asked for a more fun, stress-free way to pick my wedding dress!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Olivia S

After trying on what seemed like every dress in the Midwest, I sent one of my bridesmaids from Dallas to a&be to try on a "Made with Love" dress that I couldn't find anywhere near me. She walked in to a&be while facetiming me and was quickly greeted by Becca who preceded to give... Read More me a full on appointment over facetime as though I were really there! I fell in love with the dress that my friend went to try on, and Becca walked me through every detail and made me feel so confident about purchasing a dress over facetime that I'd never even seen in person, let alone tried on haha. Becca went above and beyond to ease any of my anxieties about the dress, and even somehow managed to get the dress in 2 months earlier than originally planned! All together, I had a lovely experience with a&be and would highly recommend including them in your dress search!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Shanae L

If you are looking for something beautiful, unique, with a range of price options, go here. I don't want to even say how many other stores I went to, leaving disappointed, before I found a&bé . I had a hard time choosing between 4 dresses here, while other places I couldn't even... Read More find one I liked. Their dresses have such a fresh, couture look for brides who don't want an old fashion dress. Plus, the store hours are great because certain days they are open later. The people who work there are also amazing. Ask for Jordan! She was so sweet and went above and beyond for me.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily R

A&bé greatly exceeded any expectations I ever had for wedding dress shopping! Yesterday was my first time ever looking at wedding gowns in person, so I didn't expect to find "the" dress, especially with a budget of $2500. My stylist Sarah, was so personable, knowledgeable and... Read More sweet! She made me feel so comfortable and understood throughout the entire appointment. She truly listened to my opinions as we pulled dresses together. Through a&bé's extensive collection of gowns and Sarah's help, I found my perfect dress! I couldn't be happier with my experience here and I would recommend a&bé to anyone I know.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Heather H

Jordan was so kind & helpful! I had a very specific dress in mind (less traditional) and she helped me find other similar styles in case the first choice didn't work out. She was very patient and complimentary. I received a very sweet handwritten note after I purchased my dress.... Read More In fact, I still have the card! You don't find service like that anymore. I highly recommended a&be bridal (and Jordan!)

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Luke M

You guys, this place cannot be beat for someone like me that actually slightly fears looking like a boring, traditional bride! I walked in and immediately felt comfortable & understood. The people were loving, encouraging, and helpful & the dress selection was beyond anything I... Read More could have hoped for. I will make my 5 sisters shop for their future dresses here, too!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kathryn S

I did a lot a research online to pick a bridal vender that fit my budget and style. I decided on a and be bridal and I loved it. The store is beautiful and I loved my consultant Becca. She did a great job, wasn't pushy at all and made no advances to go outside my budget. In the... Read More end, she ending up picking the gown I decide to go with. I love it. She did a great job!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Alexis K

I had a fantastic time at a&be. Bethany was the absolute best. She made me feel relaxed and helped me find the perfect dress! I couldn't have had a better experience.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Madison M

So thankful to have found a&be!! After looking at a couple of other shops and not feeling so sure about what I was finding, my friend found a&be and I’m SO SO glad that she did! Jordan was my stylist, and she was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. I'm not one for... Read More a big "show" and she made me feel right at home in their space. She asked me for 3 words to describe how I wanted to look and feel on my day so she could get a better idea of the best dresses to pull for me within my budget. She took so much time clipping the dresses on me so that I could actually get a feel for how the dress would fit once it was altered, which truly helps SO MUCH! They have a huge selection for all budgets. If you’re looking for something unique, definitely go to a&be! <3

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jen M

I had the absolute best experience at a&be bridal shop. It was the very first bridal shop I went to the weekend of searching for my wedding dress. I was beyond excited and they did not disappoint! Mandi was an absolute doll and dream to work with. She made the whole experience... Read More fun and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lindsey J

Such an incredible experience at a and be! The whole process was the unique, nom-cookie cutter experience I had been searching for around dallas. They have super unique dresses and Ashtyn was incredible from the start! She picked perfect dresses and listened with care.... Read More Seriously, no complaints! And I found my dress! Loved it so much I seriously wish they sold regular clothes, I would come back any chance I could! If you want something unique or are an artsy bride, this is your place!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lisa D

I called a & bé a week before I left for my elopement after deciding I wanted a new dress. They were wonderful and so accommodating in helping me find my dream dress last minute and even hooked me up with an alterations place that was able to get me fitted last minute. I love a... Read More & bè!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alanna R

I chose a&be because they carried the brand of dress I wanted. I worked with Victoria and I cannot recommend her enough. She was really relaxed and easy to talk to. She has a cool edgy style that really vibes with my own. She chose 5 dresses based on the styles I told her I... Read More wanted and they were all amazing. She even suggested a two piece which I never would have considered but I ended up loving it and choosing it! None of the other shops I went to compared with this one. Very classy and upscale without making you feel out of place. Thank you Victoria, I love my dress!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Danielle F

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Victoria was beyond amazing. I am an out of town bride and she made the whole experience seamless! When I didn't have any luck during my first visit, she kept in touch and was willing to let me know when new styles came in! Glad she did because second time... Read More around, I said yes to the dress! Highly recommend a&be for anyone looking for a more modern, not so traditional wedding dress. The store is super cute too!! Overall GREAT experience. Thanks a&be!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Zoey F

I had a great experience at this bridal shop! I had found them on Instagram and then made a last minute appointment to try on dresses. They were so helpful the entire time and didn't even seem bothered that I was staying there a little late trying to decide on which dress was... Read More the one for me (which looking back, I should have made an earlier appointment :) I didn't feel pressured at all to purchase a dress and they really made sure you were getting what YOU wanted. I did end up purchasing a dress here and it is so perfect for me! This store has a lot of unique dresses but also some very traditional ones as well. They have a great mix of styles so that anyone can find exactly what they are looking for. I would highly recommend this shop!