35 Years of Beautiful Weddings!

When you stop in to see us, you can count on friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service. We are a small boutique with a lot to offer! With professionally trained consultants and outstanding selection of dresses, you can expect nothing less than the best from the staff at the Bridal Boutique.

40 E Main St, Platteville, WI (608) 348-8790

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Chelsea H

I cannot say enough great things about Bridal Boutique! They worked with me through everything; through all the pictures and ideas I had in my head (which were not all the same) of what I wanted for my wedding dress. They helped me narrow it down and I found my PERFECT dress!... Read More They would do anything for me while I was there, whether it be grab shoes, jewelry, or help me try on 25 dresses! I also found my bridesmaid dresses there which I was also so happy about. Bridal Boutique is great!

wonderful service!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Christina R

I had the pleasure of working with Abby. She is a professional and sweet and helped me find the perfect wedding gown with a custom cut bodice. She even helped find all of the bridesmaid dresses and corrected and issue with a similar dress when the original choice was no longer... Read More available in the correct color. my mom also found her dress at bridal boutique as well, and all of their accessories complement their gowns so beautifully.

Don't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Molly M

We purchased/rented every piece of clothing from the Bridal Boutique other than the Miniature Bride dress. I tried on my wedding dress and fell in love with it immediately! The price was perfect too (~$700)! The staff was excellent in making sure everything was how I planned.... Read More They accessorized me with jewelry, a veil, a flower for my hair, and a belt for my dress. Everything was so reasonable! We ordered the bridesmaid dresses from them as we'll. No problems with them at all! Both mothers bought their dresses from the boutique as well. The staff was very patient and accommodating to make sure that everyone was happy with their choices. We also rented the tuxes through them. We had some issues with a few of the pants ripping. We had to pay the cost to replace them, which we were ok with. My mom got her shoes there, I bought the bridesmaid jewelry through them. They offer a 10% discount for buying certain things there. The staff was always welcoming and professional and I couldn't ask for better people to help me prepare for my wedding day! You will not be disappointed with them!

AMAZING STAFF AND DRESSES!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Betsy M

They are just amazing to work with! Tommie is amazing and makes you feel just gorgeous in your dress! She was also not pushy about me finding the dress. The shop is small so it gets a little crowded. Beautiful dresses available. Always changing inventory. When I went they didn't... Read More have any short bridal gowns or any with one strap but I found the one for me! Two of the owners (I believe Tommie is one of the owners) came to my dress fitting because I was having a difficult time with the seamstress. They stayed to make sure it looked perfect on me! It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend them!

Loved my dress and the service!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Amanda F

MY family has been using A & M Bridal for a long time for wedding dresses, so this is the only shop I wanted to go to! They accommodated my huge group without a problem and Tommie was so wonderful to work with! We found my dress, bridesmaids dresses and my moms dress all in... Read More other day! Tommie even kept checking in with me on how everything was going up till the wedding!

Wrong Sizes

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Nicole H

We ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses & a MOB dress... they ordered 2 of them in the wrong sizes. So, we had to reorder & we got them in just a month before the wedding. They didn't give us any sort of a discount for having to rush the alterations or anything. Everything worked out... Read More in the end, but would not recommend.

Good experience.

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Katie P

I purchased my wedding dress from this location although they were 3 hours away from my actual hometown. They were very willing to work with me over the phone and allow me to come see my dress whenever I got to Platteville! My dress was at a great price and most of the girls... Read More were beyond pleasant and helpful!

Great and Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Kelsey S

I bought my wedding dress, veil, jewelery, bridesmaids dresses, bridemaids jewelery, and flower girl dress at A&M and everything looked great and they were so easy to work with. Before I made my final decision on everything I had gone up multiple times to try the dresses on... Read More and to show them to others and they were all helpful with the final decisions.

Best Experience

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 April L

When I first started dress shopping I went to several stores and once I stepped into A & M (Bridal Boutique) in Plattville I immediately knew that no matter what dress I want if they can get it for me (which they can get others in for you) that I would get it from them. It was a... Read More little bit of a drive for me but well worth it. They are reasonably priced, have a great selection of bridal, bridal party dresses. They make you feel so beautiful and are great with advice (when you ask). Unlike other places I went to the girls here give you honest opinions and don't just try and sell you everything. They made the dress shopping process fun! Thank you ladies! If you live in or around the Plattville, WI area definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed.

love love love

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Becky T

Loved the service, loved the dress, loved the fact they aren't pushy and don't work on commission.