Designer Bridal Gowns Up to 75% Off!

A Bridal Closet is a bridal outlet store featuring world renowned designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride gowns and flower girl dresses at clearance prices. These are sample gowns that have been tried on before but are in excellent condition.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

6121 W Park Blvd., Plano, TX (469) 366-0788

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Joyce A

I had such a great time at A Bridal Closet. My granddaughter was looking for a Bridal gown, and I was looking for a grandmothers dress. They have such a great selection and everything is at a discounted price. I worked with Victoria and she really helped my grandaughter narrow... Read More everything down. Myra was also very helpful helping me find a dress for the grandmother . My experience at the Bridal Closet was very enjoyable . I will go back again . Thanks Victoria and Myra!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

My daughter and I are very pressed for time. We walked in, were helped immediately and she had numerous selections to try. As can be expected what the woman suggested - her first dress - is what she chose. It is gorgeous. And I was able to find my mother of the bride dress as... Read More well. A big accomplishment in our to-do list for the wedding. HIghly recommend this place! Good Value, Great Service.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jocelyn J

By far the WORST bridal store I have gone to, they were rude as soon as we got there. We started picking out dresses to try on and Valerie stops us and says, "I think that's enough." First clue. They weren't nice until we were interested in a dress. They were days away from... Read More having a 50% off sale. They convinced us that they would put the dress on hold and that the morning of the sale, they would charge our card so we could get the discount. I thought sure why not, thinking that they were being friendly and trying to help a bride out. I told them, though, that this was my first store to try on wedding dresses at and that we were still looking. They said we could call the morning of the sale before they run the charge and cancel it if we decide we didn't want it, so they could put it back on the rack for the sale. She told us to call early because they usually don't answer the phone on the day of those sales because of how busy it is. Well, we ended up finding a different dress that I liked more at another boutique. So we called the morning of the sale, like they said, and left a voicemail canceling the order. They ended up charging us anyway. When we realized what had happened, we simply tried to get a refund. They refused. They then said that there was no record of a voicemail. I get an email from a woman I had never spoken to saying that I had given her my payment information over the phone which is completely false. Realizing there was just a lot of miscommunication, I asked if I could at least just have a store credit to maybe get a veil since I don't need two dresses. Flat out refusal. Then she starts telling me, the dress has to be picked up by a certain date or it goes back on the floor. Wedding planning is hard enough and if you run a bridal store, you should be willing to work with brides. Completely astounded by the terrible customer service I have seen. Now, I have a dress I am trying to resell that is without the belt that it was supposed to come with. I live 2 hours outside of town, so I had to send my grandma to pick it up since they refuse to work with people. When, I finally get the dress from her, the cover is basically a pink plastic trash bag and missing the belt that was with it when I had originally tried it on. So unprofessional. I have told several people about this and will never recommend this store. My mistake to trust them in the first place. Lesson learned. ZERO stars. They only respond to good reviews. I haven't heard an apology or any type of response at all.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Rachel L

I went looking for my bridal gown and Victoria really helped me out. She was incredibly patient with my indecision and helped me out with so many gowns. She was also very knowledgeable about all of the gowns there and answered all of my many questions about each gown. The... Read More selection there was truly amazing and I loved the whole experience. If you're wanting a unique dress and a relaxing shopping experience, I would definitely recommend A Bridal Closet

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Shelly L

PERFECT place to find a gorgeous designer dress on a small budget! Great selection and helpful staff. Myra was amazing and helped us "Say YES to a dress"!!

2017-05-30T23:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience at our store! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Jessika S

They had some beautiful gowns at knock out prices! I wish I could have found something in my size because the customer service was great too!

2017-05-30T23:07:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly wish we could have helped you find the perfect dress but are very glad you had such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Celie C

Great selection. Found the perfect wedding dress! Thanks to Myra for all the help.

2017-05-30T23:08:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our store. We are so glad you found your perfect dress! We strive to provide outstanding customer service and love to hear when brides experience exactly that! Happy planning!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Veronica D

I didn't shop here for Bridal but for a formal dress for a sorority event. I highly recommend it because they have "bridesmaids" dresses off the rack and no higher then $100. Being in a sorority they like us to have certain colors for certain events like a short red dress or a... Read More long navy blue dress, so this place was a great find! I will defiantly be going back for future events and suggesting it to all my sisters. Just keep in mind there sizes run extremely small so don't let it discourage you they are all like that, and they have a range of sizes. Victoria and Myra were so kind and helpful!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lilli W

Loved this place! Didn't even plan on trying on dresses the day I walked in, and I ended up finding my dress (and it was the first one I tried on). Love the people who work here! They are wonderful!

Love them!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Hannelore P

They were so wonderful!

Best Value!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

This outlet is perfect for those of us with expensive taste and a small budget. Elaine was wonderful and helped us find three dresses we loved. The dress we ended up buying would have retailed for $4300 -- and we paid $550. My daughter's wedding is relatively soon, so buying... Read More off-the-rack was the perfect option for us. We highly recommend A Bridal Closet!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Kati

The dress was beautiful and the sales person was great!

Too many to choose from!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Molly G

This place was great! After looking at a couple bridal boutiques and not being able to even try on the ones that were out of my budget...this place had it all. I got to try on formerly $5,000 dresses and more! My dress was discontinued and it ended up costing $1,000 marked down... Read More from $4,000! What a steal!

Pleased

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 lacey r

Great service

Samples are incredible!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Brenna G

Couldn't have had much better luck considering I changed my dress 1 week before the wedding. I'm glad I did and I am glad I went to A Bridal Closet!

Fabulous Finds!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Carroll

This shop was the first place I looked for my wedding dress and turned out to be the only place I looked. They have so many beautiful designer dresses at great prices because they sell the sample dresses from two other high end bridal boutiques in Dallas, Lulu's and Stardust... Read More Celebrations. My close friends and family and I had the best time as I tried on dress after dress and found the one that was absolutely perfect for me! We also found my beautiful cathedral length veil here. I would highly recommend looking at this shop when you are looking for dresses. The best part is you get to take your dress with you that day!

Found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Michelle H

I came into get my dress not expecting to find it that day let alone the first dress I tried on! I walked in and was immediately helped. I tried on a bunch of dresses and the woman who helped me was so helpful and she ended up giving me a champagne ribbon that I later wore on my... Read More dress as a sash for free! I was so pleased with my dress and got nothing but compliments on it! The best thing was I found it for below my budget! :)

dress

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Amy D

great prices

Good Deal

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Jean H

I purchased an out of season designer dress off the rack here for a great price. I was initially going back and forth between 2 dresses and the store manager/employee was wonderful. She put both on hold for me for a week to give me time to decide between the 2. Her non pushy... Read More approach and willingness to help me decide, check up on me and provide such great customer service is one of the reasons I decided to go with this dress store. It was also great because I saved a lot buying in buying designer dress. found something more original and was able to get it altered to fit me perfectly (it was originally way too big!). They're open later on the weekends as well since they're in a mall which made it nice to stop by after we'd been to other dress stores that closed earlier.

Ocones

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Brooke G

My dress was gorgeous. Decent price. The shop is outdated and needs some seious updates.

What great service and beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Hollis R

Debra was my consultant and she was such a huge help. She was friendly, professional, and really knew how to make the experience fun and meaningful. We found my perfect dress thanks to her help, but ALL of the dresses here are absolutely gorgeous!

Walk In and Walk Out With Your Dress!

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Christa L

A Bridal Closet is a great find. Believe it or not it is in the mall, The Shops at Willowbend, in Plano. It is owned by Stardust and Lulu's and their sample dresses go to A Bridal Closet. Walk in, try it on and walk out with your dress that day!

Alright selection

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Sarah S

Wasn't too impressed with the selection and prices

dresses

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Brittany K

I went here to find a dress, it was pretty overpriced so I ended up getting one online for much cheaper.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Shanna S

I went to around 5 different dress shops to try on dresses because I knew exactly the type of dress that I wanted, a mermaid dress with a train and simple, not a lot of bling bling because I'm not that kind of girl! But I wanted it to be elegant without spending a fortune,... Read More because I am also not the type to spend over 1000 to have the latest and greatest dress that I will wear one time for one day!! After looking around someone told me about this place in the willowbend mall, they get all there dresses from two big name wedding dress stores (Stardust in Plano and Lulu's in Dallas) the only thing with this place is, is that it is buy off the rack so the dress I ended up falling in love with was a size 12 and I am a size 2!! But the ladies that worked there are soooo nice and spent time with me and went into the fitting room with me and helped my get the dresses on and clip me to wear they fit perfectly on me!! I found two that I liked there, both under 1000 and I went to lunch to think about it and came back and bought it! It was a little bit more than what I thought I would spend, and still had to get it altered, but I loved it and so did my mom and brother and I still haven't seen anything close to my dress!! So it was totally worth it!! They gave me two alteration ladies numbers and I called the favorite one, Ruth!! She was awesome!! I went to her house in Plano and she had a whole station set up in the back of her house and that dress fit my like a glove at my bridal shoot and she told me that if I needed a touch up or anything before the wedding just to call her and she would do it! She was amazing!! My dress was ivory satin with a little bit of bling underneath my boobs and around to the back, so just enough to make the dress look alive!! It had a french bussle and she numbered everything for me and my mom and she even put a something blue ribbon with a love charm under there!! She did a great job and didn't charge me an arm and a leg to do it!! I would HIGHLY recommend the bridal store and the alterations lady :) Both were great!!