A Bride's Design--Chic Bridal Boutique

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

37375 Detroit Rd, Avon, OH

Best Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kenzie B

A Bride's Design was such a good find for me and my bridal party! Located right in my hometown, A Bride's Design offers a variety of dresses for both bride and bridesmaids at a variety of prices. Laura was amazing to work with and was so willing to offer as much time as needed... Read More to get the perfect bridal look! Definitely recommend A Bride's Design to anyone!

5 stars ALL THE WAY!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Ryan T

I can't rave enough about Laura and A Bride's Design! From day 1 of trying on dresses to pick-up before the wedding, everything was perfect! Her boutique is beautiful- simple and elegant, not overwhelming, and she's there with you every step of the way with each dress you try... Read More on. Her designs are beautiful, and you can really tell the time, attention, detail, and love she pours into her work. Tell her what you have in mind, and she'll give you just that, and suggest a few others that she thinks would look great on you. I tried on 5 dresses and found the one! She made me a beautiful veil with a few ideas that I had from other veils, and combined my ideas into beautiful perfection! I also purchased my wedding earrings from her boutique, which they handcrafted for me based on a few ideas that I had for what I wanted my earrings to look like. Laura is so easy to talk to and design your dream wedding with! I highly recommend her and A Bride's Design to all of you Bride's out there (and anyone looking for formal wear or alterations)! Thank you Laura for helping to make my wedding day just the way I dreamed it to be :)

The best shop in NE Ohio!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Mandy R

Laura made the most amazing dress for me! It was beautiful and my husband loved it. She is very easy to work with and will do any changes you ask. I had her take off lace from my mom's dress for my bouquet and change up my mom's veil for me. If I ever need a fancy dress again, I... Read More will definitely use her! She is amazing!!!!

Lovely and Unique

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Colleen C

The shop it self is very chic and comfortable. There are just enough dresses and styles to choose from so that you are not overwhelmed. Laura helps you with your style and provides excellent suggestions. She is also willing to work within your budget and help adjust the dress to... Read More exactly what you are looking for. I cannot speak high enough of A Bride's Design. I feel very lucky to have found this shop and ultimately purchase the wedding dress of my dreams!

Don't go anywhere else!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Bridget G

Laura is great!! I went there for my dress and then 2 of bridesmaids ended up getting there dresses there. She is so nice to work with through the entire process. She has a great selection of dresses and will even make a custom dress if you would like.

The best shopping experience you could ask for!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Erin W

A Bride's Design is amazing!! Laura, the designer and owner, is awesome. She designs all of the dresses herself and she also does completely custom gowns. This sounds really expensive, I know, but it's not. Her prices are very reasonable. Plus, Laura also does all of the... Read More alterations herself so she can make your dress exactly how you want it. You never feel pressured to buy anything but A Bride's Design has all the wedding accessories too. I highly recommend A Bride's Design. It's the best wedding dress shopping experience you could ask for. You definitely want to check it out. You will fall in love!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Marissa S

I had a hard time finding the right dress. I wanted it to be lace, ivory and most importantly unique. I was frustrated after trying on dresses at other locations until hearing about A Brides Design. Her business is right out of her adorable Victorian home. Her dresses are... Read More high quality and unique. I just felt special the second I walked in there! A wedding dress should make you feel like princess on the big day, and that's how I felt throughout the entire process. She made last minute alterations quickly when it was a bit big the week before. She also had beautiful jewelry right there in store making it easy to accessorize. She was willing to do any type of additions to the dress if I wanted to make it my own. Wedding planning can be stressful and this was one aspect that was just very pleasant through and through thanks to Laura!!! I highly recommend this business!

Boutique

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Toni F

This is the cutest boutique ever!!! When you walk in you feel like a bride! All the wedding dress's were so different and it wasn't at all cookie cutter. They had there own flair. The gowns were made so well. She also does handmade belts, garters, headbands. For me it was a one... Read More stop shop.

Wedding Gown Alterations

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Cathy

I used this vendor for my wedding gown alterations mainly because from where I purchased my dress, they wanted to have 3 fittings!!! I know this is normal but I wasn't having it, so I called A Bride's Design and they were able to accommodate me, only wanting one fitting. When... Read More the dress wasn't ready the first time they said it would be, they were able to get it within a few days and gave me a discount. They were very pleasant to work with and it's such a cute little shop!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 malisa m

I loved my wedding dress. Laura was awesome to work with, and she makes the dresses herself. She was a pleasure to work with and was such a sweet person. She will do anything to make the dress perfect for you.

Jewelry, Veil and belt

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Katelyn B

I bought a jeweled sash for my dress and earrings from A Bride's Design. They were beautiful and less expensive than a lot of designers that I had previously been looking at. She also made me a comb for my hair made from my grandmother's old costume jewelry which was... Read More beautiful!

Couldn't be better!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kaitlin M

I had an amazing experience from start to finish with Laura and A Bride's Design. When pictures were posted on social media I had strangers commenting on how beautiful my dress was. The dress was even better than I had dreamed up in my head. Even the color choices for... Read More bridesmaids dresses we great! She had the one color I couldn't find anywhere else! I already have recommended Laura and her shop to other people and I will continue to in the future! Thanks Laura!

LOVE my dress and Laura!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Stephanie K

Laura at a Bride's Design gave me the best wedding dress shopping experience I could've asked for. Because she is by appointment only you receive personalized attention without being rushed or pressured. Laura is like a knowledgeable friend that you go shopping with! Her shop... Read More is adorable. Her dresses are unique and beautiful and reasonably priced. I also had my alterations done there and my dressed cleaned. Her service is timely and honest and I would recommend her to anyone for a top notch wedding dress experience!

A Bride's Design Dress

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Morgan M

Laura from A Bride's Design was so wonderful to work with. Her shop is adorable and her designs are absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend A Bride's Design to everyone!

Completely satisfied!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Lisa F

Laura the owner of A Bride's Design designs some of the dresses that she carries. Mine was one of them. My dress was gorgeous!! Everyone loved it! I even had someone ask to borrow it. lol.. She's wonderful to work with and her dresses are fabulous! I highly recommend her!

good

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 SABRYNA B

n/a

Friendly

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Lisa A

I did not buy my dress here, but had it altered and had my head piece made here. Very nice, but not great with communication and some things were over priced.

Dresses

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Brittany P

Big Selection of styles and sizes

Excellent Work

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Suzanne I

I had Laura from A Bride's Design do my alterations for my dress (which I purchased elsewhere) and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Her work is excellent and she is very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her for dress shopping... Read More and/or alterations! (Her designs are also beautiful!)

Be careful which one you use

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Mary Anne H

My dress was very well made and I loved it! Service on the other hand varied. I started at the David's Bridal in Mayfield,Ohio. They had horrible customer service and I was left to fend for myself once I was in the dressing room. No one came to check on me and the sales girl... Read More that was hanging around had no idea how to answer any of anyone's questions. When I complained to the manager about my experience her only response was " Yeah I figured you didn't get the best service, she's new and I don't think she working out". That pathetic. I switched to the David's in North Olmsted and they were AWESOME! Friend staff, helpful, and the alterations department was some of the best customer service I've ever received. They know what they are doing and do it well!!!!

2014-01-13T10:45:49 Response from Colleen, the member

This review isn't for this vendor!!

Smith wedding 5-12-12

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Nicole P

Laura truly made my dress beautiful! I had her do alterations and the bustle was magnificent!!!

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Erin N

Laura altered my wedding dress and did some of my bridesmaid alterations. Her dresses are beautiful as well! She is so flexible and does great work! I also bought my earrings and veil from her -- which were stunning.

alterations

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Krystle K

Laura did the alterations to the wedding dress I bought from Ann Taylor (online). I needed the length hemmed and she did an awesome job. She even offered me a garment bag to take my dress home in free of charge!

Perfect alterations

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Nicole V

I bought my dress off the rack almost a year before my wedding, so I needed alterations and minor repairs. Laura worked wonders. I had heard horror stories about multiple fittings, but I had only one fitting before I went back to pick up my dress in its finished, perfect... Read More condition. Laura perfectly altered the dress to fit me, changed the straps, and created a beautiful 12-point bustle with decorative hooks. Laura was also very personable which made it a pleasure to work with her.

Laura is incredible!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Katy K

Laura called a designer and had them send the dress of my dreams into her shop. It just needed to be hemmed, but that was a challenge due to all the beading along the hemline. During my wedding planning, A Bride's Design closed and Laura took the shop to her home. She would... Read More meet with us whenever was convenient and did so much work making my dress just perfect. She also made me a purse from my first communion veil :) Laura is now opening a new store in North Ridgeville with her own designs. Check out lauralynncollection.com

TO A Bride's Design