Visit Our Website And Save $200 Today.

Voted Into The Knot Hall Of Fame! We've hand-picked wedding DJs with over 10 years experience, a winning attitude and a commitment to exceed your expectations! Find Price & Learn About Our Amazing Customer Service & Save 200 Today! Visit http://www.200off.abridesdj.com DJs located all over NC!

$$

Music Types

60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band/Swing, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Oldies, R&B, Soul, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Specialties

Ceremony DJ, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Coordination Services, Lighting, MC Services, Uplighting

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lacey M

Robby was our DJ for our wedding. He played music that eveyone was up on their feet dancing to. He was dressed professionally and kept a very professional image the entire night. He did not play any cheesy music and made sure eveything was to our liking.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Alyssa S

we booked them last minute and this was one of the best choices we made! dj scott was awesome and worked with us on all our requests and made the night super special. they even set us with shutterbooth for photos last minute, it was all so easy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Krysten U

Scott did a wonderful job at my wedding. He kept the dance floor going all night. He was very accommodating for our unique requests before the wedding and even during!! He made our grand entrance perfect and made the night go smoothly! Thanks again!!!

You Need Robby

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Caitlin H

Robby had us on the dance floor All. Night. Long. So many guests told us it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to! Robby (and Diane!) were great from day one! They have a phenomenal planning website that helped keep me organized and covered so many things I hadn't considered, plus had a phenomenal array of music. Robby kept everything on time after my ceremony (for which he did the music for), cocktail hour, and reception. He was so friendly, it was so much fun, and everybody had a blast- EVEN my northern family members who had no idea what some of the country songs were ;)

Exceeded Every Expectation

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Emily M

Robby was absolutely fantastic. We got so many compliments on the music, the dance floor lighting, the announcing, everything was better than we could have ever imagined! His ability to work the the party from start to finish, managing the slight delays we had, and keeping the wedding party and guests in check truly made the night phenomenal!!

Such a Party!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Anna H

Robby did an incredible job for our October wedding! He was MC, DJ, and lighting coordinator, truly a man of many talents. He kept the evening running so smoothly, there was never a dull moment or awkward tradition. It seemed that Robby always knew exactly what to play next to keep our friends dancing and having an amazing time! We also so appreciated the little touches, like the way he would check in on myself and my husband throughout the party, and the CD he gave us at the end of the night of some of the biggest hits he played during the reception. He also provided the up-lighting and dance lights which looked perfect in our venue and even more amazing in our pictures. We could not have been happier with our wedding reception, the atmosphere was exactly what we wanted and we owe so much of that to Robby! Thank you, A Bride's DJ!!

Such a Party!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Lauren B

A Bride's DJ helped us think of everything

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Rita H

We found them at a bridal expo and were very happy we did. They follow up and communicate clearly with you, and they will assign a DJ to work with you for the event. They send you a payment schedule, a website with ideas and songs that helped us think of everything we needed for our reception program, and they lined up a phone call with our DJ the week prior to our wedding to nail down details. My only advice would be to discuss with your DJ when you want your favorite songs played. Many of our requests were played at the end of the evening while we were coordinating our exit, so we did not get to enjoy them.

Kept the dance floor packed all night!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Malorie H

We had an awesome event thanks to A Bride's DJ! Their website was so helpful in coming up with a "day of" timeline and for song suggestions. And Marcus (our DJ) was very professional and attentive to my requests. He was easy to talk to and offered up great suggestions to make our reception more personable. Not only that, but he kept the dance floor busy ALL NIGHT! I am STILL getting compliments on what a great job he did. I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Marcus is THE BEST

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Laureen T

We hired Marcus Jordan for our wedding and he made the night go from great to fantastic! He seamlessly mixed Motown, oldies, top 40, 80s, 90s, and more! He played ALL our must-plays and avoided everything we asked him to avoid. We ran into a couple hiccups with the cake cutting and the photos, but he was on top of it, moving everything along on schedule and keeping our guests entertained. Everyone loved the music and we had people out on the dance floor that don't normally dance. Marcus went above and beyond his duties the whole night. We could not have been happier with his abilities, service, and professionalism. He was prepared for anything and had an answer or solution for all questions, concerns, or issues. He was so respectful of everyone and everything. We didn't even notice when he slipped away to eat for a few minutes. He seemed to always be right there, making sure our night was amazing. And he succeeded. We cannot say enough good things about him. Choose Marcus and you will NOT be disappointed! EVERYONE loved him!

DJ Marcus was the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Lyndsey D

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful DJ Marcus was! He made the whole night even more perfect, was totally professional and more importantly, incredibly fun! He read the room perfectly, knew exactly what to play and kept the night flowing. He interacted with the guests, put the bridal party at ease and was so awesome. I had tons of guests asking about how I connected with Marcus and told me he was a one of the best wedding DJs they had ever seen! Marcus made our night and we were so happy to have worked with him! A Bride's DJ was wonderful as well, and Diana was amazing, great at communication and made sure I had everything I need. I've already recommended them to some engaged couples we know. Wonderful, wonderful service all around!

So Great!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Ashley A

A Bride'Bride's DJ were great from beginning to end! They were there for me with advice all along the way, but let us figure out what we wanted. My husband and I had the pleasure of having Robby as our DJ- he was great! We spoke with him the week of the wedding and he took all of our concerns as well as what we wanted to create a wonderful reception. He also really kept us on track during the reception! I absolutely love the way A Bride's DJ does things! They have the business of DJ's (especially for weddings) down to a science. It was wonderful. My guests have raved about how great the DJ was. They listened and gave us everything we wanted. I highly recommend them!

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Alexandra B

Jeff did a great job. He was able to pronounce all the names, and we have some tough ones, without any trouble. He was on top of all our song choices, played our top ten, and kept the dance floor moving. He also made my Dad happy by keeping the volume at a great level for dancing but not so loud that you had to shout to be heard by the person sitting next to you. Great value and awesome job!

Favorite Vendor!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Stephanie A

We LOVED DJ James! He was excellent to work with. When we talked to him on the phone, he came up with ideas that never even crossed our minds. I told James that my one goal for him was to get my family dancing, and he did just that! Seriously, I can't express how amazing he was! He kept everyone moving (young and old) all night long, and knew just what songs to play for our crowd. One of our "must play" songs was Friends in Low Places. Shane and I were getting ready to leave, and James was the one who remembered that he hadn't played it yet, so he announced that we were leaving after that song and invited everyone to the dance floor to have one last dance with us. I swear the entire hall flooded the dance floor and encircled us! It was the coolest thing ever! What a great way to leave your wedding! Robby and Diana were amazing too. They responded to all my e-mails within 24 hours! And as most of you brides know, that means something!! We can't say enough great things about A Brides DJ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Perry M

DJ Danny was great. The company was fast in their communications and everything was so simple and easy. It gave us one less thing to worry about during the planning process. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Danny. He communicated with us well and made sure everything we wanted was done how and when we wanted it. Was great for suggestions and advice. If we had to do t again, we wouldn't change a thing.

Wonderful, professional service!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 yahsin l

Diana and Robby were easy to work with and so helpful! Robby was the DJ for our wedding and he did a great job making sure timing and transitions were smooth. He was very professional and friendly and was more than happy to track down all of my must-play songs!! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Excellent Service! Tim Rocks!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Maria Z

We used A Bride's DJ (specifically Tim) for our wedding! We absolutely LOVED him. We worked with Diane in the beginning to get things around and get our date booked. She was excellent. She was going through some personal things, but was still able to answer my questions and get back to me on EVERYTHING in a very timely manner. She was wonderful and so pleasant to work with. One of the perks to choosing A Bride's DJ, is there are a variety of DJ around the area, so you have a better chance of avoiding the extra travel fee. We used Tim because he was the closest to where we were having our wedding. I am so glad we went with him, he was excellent as well. Tim helped us in a variety of ways. 1. He met with my parents, fiance and I. Which typically is not necessary. I just felt more comfortable doing that so I had an idea of who I was working with. 2. He plays all radio edit music so that you do not have to worry about offending anyone at your wedding. 3. He helped me with every single detail of the music aspect of the wedding. He was wonderful. Any question I had, he answered (FAST). 4. A Bride's DJ has an excellent form that you fill out to help your DJ with names. He called me the Friday before the wedding and we discussed all the names and how they are pronounced, went over all the questions I had, how things were going to flow that day and what not. It was so nice not to have to deal with it at all the day off. 5. THEY ARE SO ORGANIZED! (that is a huge perk for me) 6. Another huge thing I was super impressed with was..Tim actually carried my dinner plate to the head table so I did not have to worry about spilling it on myself or tripping. I felt this was so kind and showed he really does care about his brides!!!!!!!! 7. EVERYONE loved him. I have had two of my friends ask me for his information so they can book with him for their upcoming wedding! 8. He does not use line dances to get people on the dance floor, he plays music everyone likes. He has very good and accurate judgement! There were people on the dance floor all night! He did play the line dances I requested, as well. :) I truly cannot say enough about this company. I had absolutely ZERO issues using them. They are top of the line!

A Bride's DJ

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Melissa R

We used a Bride's DJ for our wedding reception in July 2014. I cannot say enough about our DJ, Robby Cusic. He was amazing! Very professional. The guests loved the Michael Jackson routine! Everyone was up dancing the entire night! Robby is #1 in our book:) :)

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Linda C

Several guests were so impressed with the fun they had at our wedding the suggested I become a wedding planner! The dedication and creativity and many consultations with a brides dj made those comments possible! As anticipated, our crowd wasn't big on dancing but the creativity and planning with James made it possible for all guests to say "what a fun wedding"! My husband and I are givers by nature and we focused on guest enjoyment and you guys gave us the best wedding gift of all, the ability to care for our guests! With the attention to detail and James ability to understand our vision we ended the most amazing day of our lives with comments like "so much fun" "classy wedding" " most fun I've had at a wedding in over a year". We also had a guest say "we attended several weddings last year and yours was by far the most fun"! Even our photographer (who has been to countless wedding said "this is one of the best wedding I have ever attended". Thank you for making that all possible! We couldn't have pulled it off without your team! I cannot tell you how much this means to us! Thank you so much for your time and for using us for one of the most meaningful days of your life!

The best night of our lives

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 J-M R

Robby you were awesome. J-M and I could not have imagined our night to go any smoother and didn't think we were gonna have as much fun as we did. Thank you so much for being who you are, you were kind, genuine, and the most helpful. We will remember that night forever and thank you for being such a big part of it. Our people had an amazing time, all of them are texting us and posting on Facebook how much fun they had dancing and celebrating that night with us and that's all credit to you. So again from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!!!!

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Liz S

We used Keith for our wedding DJ. He called us the week before the wedding and went over the type of music we'd like. We didn't want the typical wedding music so he was very flexible and provided ideas that fit our style. Our experience was great. Our dance floor was crowded at all times. If there was a song he was unsure of, he found me and asked how I felt about it. I've gotten alot of compliments about our music. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ at a VERY reasonable price.

Best DJ experience you could want!!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 amanda t

I received an internal review from this company that said it would take less than 3 minutes to complete as the service was more than I had expected and want to share my review to all of you. This takes more than 3 minutes to complete only because Tim EXCEEDED my expectations in regards to his role so my feedback may take a bit. He goes ABOVE AND BEYOND his repsonsibilties. He checked with me several times to ensure I had everything I needed. When it was time to get my food he carried my plate for me. What DJ does that??? Oh that's right DJ Tim Lewis with A Brides DJ!!!!!! My guests raved literally all night at how awesome he was and kept saying they wanted a mix of his music. Everyone loved him and he really made it a memorable night and kept everyone dancing. I've never met a DJ so attentive, friendly and professional. He not only exceeded my expectations with music but his service as well. As I type this it brings tears to my eyes that my wedding day is over but also again the level of service he provided. It rained literally ALL morning. Tim was unable to set up outside near the ceremony site. He advised me ahead of time and made me feel calm and relaxed with his back up plan. Everything worked out perfect and the music was still heard perfectly. I can't thank you enough for having such an AMAZING DJ on your staff. I will HIGLY recommend your services to anyone for any events they may need. Thank you SOOOOOOO much for making the most important day so memorable.

Amazing DJ & Service

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

Scott was our DJ for our wedding in June 2014. Scott and his wife were absolutely amazing and took every opportunity to impress us with not only Scott's skills as a DJ, but with every detail of making our day special and stress free. Scott even carried the brides plate to her table so she wouldn't get anything on her dress; while his wife brought thread and needle in case of emergency repairs to the dress (luckily we didn't need it). They helped coach us and guide us through different portions of the reception so we looked our best. Also, they worked with the photographer and the other staff at our wedding to ensure everyone was on the same page. Professional, personal and most importantly, very fun. We could not be happier with our experience with Scott and the rest of the A Bride's DJ staff. We would recommend A Bride's DJ to any couple looking for a DJ for their big day. Honestly, people could not stop talking about how great the DJ was! Also, shocked everyone with the Michael Jackson routine... Loved having Scott and his wife at our wedding and running the show. Great people and a great DJ. The services and customer support leading up to the wedding day was nothing short of spectacular. Weekend, late nights, or day time someone was available to talk or text and work with on planning, billing, and other requests. Diana and Robby were great to work with throughout the business side of working with A Bride's DJ. I can not say enough great things about their service. If I could give them more stars I would.

amazing!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Molly O

Keith was the DJ at our wedding and he was amazing! He took into consideration all our must plays and suggested songs, but kept the dance floor hopping all night- which was my only request! He was so fun and took great care of my husband and me all night, always making sure we had what we needed to have a good time! He was so professional and so far from cheesy- which is exactly what we wanted!

Fell a little bit short

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Lizz R

We were super excited about working with our DJ. We picked him for the uniqueness that was described to us.. there were some songs that we wanted to hear, as well as some stuff we didn't... our requests of things that we didn't want were particular genres of music that we don't personally listen to. Our DJ was fantastic with talking and keeping things organized, but we weren't super thrilled with the music after dinner. By the end of the night, people were asking us about the runaway music happening... we were told that it had to be played, as that's what people wanted to hear... However, our crowd wasn't typical, and then didn't dance at all with the music that was going on. But, they give fantastic perks for being a part of the knot, which was super awesome. They made the value of everything worth it.

TO A Bride's DJ