A Bride's DJ

Asheville|Raleigh|Triad|Charlotte

Visit Our Website And Save $200 Today.

Voted Into The Knot Hall Of Fame! We've hand-picked wedding DJs with over 10 years experience, a winning attitude and a commitment to exceed your expectations! Find Price & Learn About Our Amazing Customer Service & Save 200 Today! Visit http://www.200off.abridesdj.com DJs located in Charlotte, Asheville, Raleigh & Winston Salem, NC! Call (704) 966-9008 or (828) 407-3363

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Asheville|Raleigh|Triad|Charlotte

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

It has been a year since our daughter'so wedding and we still talk about what a great time we had. Many of her friends still say it was the best wedding they have been to. Robby was amazing!!! He worked with every whim and wish that the bridal couple had. He covered the... Read More ceremony, the dinner, and the reception flawlessly. Everything flowed perfectly and no one was bored. His professionalism and expertise made it the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Morgan R

A Bride's DJ was so excellent to work with during the wedding planning process. Not only did they want to understand what we were looking for in a DJ, but they took a vested interest in us as a couple. I would highly recommend their services!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lacey M

Robby was our DJ for our wedding. He played music that eveyone was up on their feet dancing to. He was dressed professionally and kept a very professional image the entire night. He did not play any cheesy music and made sure eveything was to our liking.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Samantha R

A Bride's DJ was absolutely fantastic throughout our entire wedding - even during the planning phases. We had multiple people reach out to us and make sure they were doing all they can to help. That didn't stop there - DJ Robby made sure throughout our wedding day that if we... Read More needed him to do anything, he would. He even got us some water while we were taking pictures outside. He was extremely professional and made sure that the music he played was to our liking. DJ Robby got the dance floor pumping throughout the night! Thank you so much, A Bride's DJ! You made our special day run so smoothly and we are so glad we picked you guys! Do not hesitate in reaching out to them - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kelsey B

Music and dancing was a huge part of our wedding, as it seems to be for most. A Bride's DJ was so fun to work with through the whole planning process and on the day of! From the first correspondence with A Bride's DJ, I knew we were going to get along and they were the right fit... Read More for us--super fun to chat with and genuinely seemed excited for us even though they deal with weddings all the time--that's a really great feeling. Robby was our DJ and truly went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. He was really helpful during the consultation the week before the wedding, when my brain was overloaded with decision-making! And then the day of, he moved the evening along perfectly, checking in with us here and there to see if we wanted to change any of the things we had decided on before (which we did based on how things were going, so it was much appreciated that he asked!). He even noticed when my drink was getting low and took it upon himself to bring me a new one--definitely a super awesome move in my book. ;-) So A Bride's DJ deserves the 5 star rating and I would absolutely recommend their services!

Could not have been better!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Rachel A

A Bride's DJ and DJ Jeff were nothing but awesome to work with! DJ Jeff made my wedding day perfect! He was easy to work with, very accessible to me the week of the wedding, and very flexible! I cannot say enough about Jeff and A Bride's DJ. I will definitely recommend them to... Read More my friends and family for future events! Jeff kept the dance floor alive the entire night and was flexible when we had to make last minute changes!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Aubrey V

Wow! What an amazing company to work with! Robbie and Diana made everything so easy and were so fun to work with. Robbie was very professional and made our wedding so enjoyable. The dance floor was always full and everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend them to... Read More anyone looking for the best DJ in town!

perfection

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 kate w

jason was great! he kept everyone on the dance floor and helped keep everything on time. so much fun! so appreciate his expertise in managing the music. everyone had a blast!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Linda D

Wow! I cannot even explain how great our DJ was!! He made everything so easy. I didn't stress over the music one time. He was very nice, professional, and easy to work with! He was also very early to make sure he had everything set up way ahead of time. I will always recommend A... Read More Bride's DJ to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alisha E

A Bride's DJ was wonderful! They were affordable, easy to work with, flexible and answered inquiries quickly! We had Jeff Brown as our DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He was professional and friendly and we couldn't have had a better experience!! Thank you to Jeff... Read More and A Bride's DJ for such a great night and positive experience on our big day! I definitely would recommend anyone to hire this company for any big event!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katlin R

We had such an amazing experience with A Bride's DJ at our May wedding in the Biltmore gardens. In advance, Robby was great at getting in touch with us to get an idea for the music we wanted to hear, our musts, first dances etc. He even helped us to edit our first dance song... Read More so we wouldn't have to spend 6 solid minutes on it--he did an awesome job on this!! Even better is we had a small wedding and Robby actually helped us to facilitate and keep on schedule. What more could you ask for. I am thankful to have used them for our DJ and would recommend to any Asheville Bride :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Robby went over and above in every way he could. He played EXACTLY the music we wanted, brought us drinks and food when we were busy taking pictures, excellent introductions. He even spent hours on the phone with us multiple times months ahead of the wedding to make sure... Read More everything went to plan. I would HIGHLY recommend A Bride's DJ to any friend or family member. They really made our day special and everything went perfectly thanks to their expertise, experience, and professionalism.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Julia H

Working with A Brides DJ was a pleasure! They made every step of the planning process easy. Diana was available anytime we needed them via email or phone. Their planning website and wedding week conference call was a huge help. We had confidence in their ability to do a... Read More great job from the very first interaction. Our DJ was Robby and he was amazing! Professional, classy, and nice! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsey W

Robbie was absolutely AMAZING. He was flexible, considerate, tons of fun, and organized. Most importantly he made everyone feel really calm when an outdoor wedding was faced with rain. He gave advice without being too pushy. Also the dancer floor was packed the whole entire... Read More night!! Which was most important to us! He did not disappoint! He knew exactly how to fit certain songs or games into the reception without missing a beat. He really personalized the experience to fit our taste and valued what we valued. HE. WAS. AMAZING!

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Samantha P

We were smitten with the service of A Bride's DJ (10/10/2015). From the first phone call I knew that we had the right idea by hiring them. Diane spent an hour on the phone with me answering all my questions and helping us with song choices even before we agreed to hiring them.... Read More They helped shape our reception to precisely what we had dreamed it would be - and we had some pretty unique requests (3 custom mix songs I assembled and a very non-mainstream playlist). Robby was exceptionally accommodating to these needs on the day of and our friends and family are still raving about how awesome his service was. Robby even went above and beyond to bring us drinks and food during the reception when he could. Of all the vendors that we worked with, A Bride's DJ was undoubtedly one of the easiest transactions with an excellent outcome and we are so happy with everything! Thanks again Robby and Diane!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Loren L

Working with Robby at A Brides DJ was great! While planning, we heard so many people say Robby was great and would do a wonderful job at our wedding, and they were correct! He was fantastic and made our reception perfect! Not being from Asheville it was great to work with... Read More someone who was willing to chat over email and the phone when needed. Robby took time to chat with us for an hour the Monday before the wedding to make sure he had everything correct. We gave him a list of songs we liked and let him play similar songs that he thought would get the crowd excited. Although he didn't play our exact list the music was great and everyone had a great time!

Fun!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Lauren B

Great DJ! Did everything we wanted and kept people on the dance floor all night! We actually had over 50 people still on the dance floor at the very end of the night when the reception was over.

You Need Robby

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Caitlin H

Robby had us on the dance floor All. Night. Long. So many guests told us it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to! Robby (and Diane!) were great from day one! They have a phenomenal planning website that helped keep me organized and covered so many things I hadn't... Read More considered, plus had a phenomenal array of music. Robby kept everything on time after my ceremony (for which he did the music for), cocktail hour, and reception. He was so friendly, it was so much fun, and everybody had a blast- EVEN my northern family members who had no idea what some of the country songs were ;)

Exceeded Every Expectation

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Emily M

Robby was absolutely fantastic. We got so many compliments on the music, the dance floor lighting, the announcing, everything was better than we could have ever imagined! His ability to work the the party from start to finish, managing the slight delays we had, and keeping the... Read More wedding party and guests in check truly made the night phenomenal!!

Such a Party!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Anna H

Robby did an incredible job for our October wedding! He was MC, DJ, and lighting coordinator, truly a man of many talents. He kept the evening running so smoothly, there was never a dull moment or awkward tradition. It seemed that Robby always knew exactly what to play next to... Read More keep our friends dancing and having an amazing time! We also so appreciated the little touches, like the way he would check in on myself and my husband throughout the party, and the CD he gave us at the end of the night of some of the biggest hits he played during the reception. He also provided the up-lighting and dance lights which looked perfect in our venue and even more amazing in our pictures. We could not have been happier with our wedding reception, the atmosphere was exactly what we wanted and we owe so much of that to Robby! Thank you, A Bride's DJ!!

Such a Party!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Lauren B

A Bride's DJ helped us think of everything

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Rita H

We found them at a bridal expo and were very happy we did. They follow up and communicate clearly with you, and they will assign a DJ to work with you for the event. They send you a payment schedule, a website with ideas and songs that helped us think of everything we needed for... Read More our reception program, and they lined up a phone call with our DJ the week prior to our wedding to nail down details. My only advice would be to discuss with your DJ when you want your favorite songs played. Many of our requests were played at the end of the evening while we were coordinating our exit, so we did not get to enjoy them.

Kept the dance floor packed all night!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Malorie H

We had an awesome event thanks to A Bride's DJ! Their website was so helpful in coming up with a "day of" timeline and for song suggestions. And Marcus (our DJ) was very professional and attentive to my requests. He was easy to talk to and offered up great suggestions to make... Read More our reception more personable. Not only that, but he kept the dance floor busy ALL NIGHT! I am STILL getting compliments on what a great job he did. I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Marcus is THE BEST

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Laureen T

We hired Marcus Jordan for our wedding and he made the night go from great to fantastic! He seamlessly mixed Motown, oldies, top 40, 80s, 90s, and more! He played ALL our must-plays and avoided everything we asked him to avoid. We ran into a couple hiccups with the cake... Read More cutting and the photos, but he was on top of it, moving everything along on schedule and keeping our guests entertained. Everyone loved the music and we had people out on the dance floor that don't normally dance. Marcus went above and beyond his duties the whole night. We could not have been happier with his abilities, service, and professionalism. He was prepared for anything and had an answer or solution for all questions, concerns, or issues. He was so respectful of everyone and everything. We didn't even notice when he slipped away to eat for a few minutes. He seemed to always be right there, making sure our night was amazing. And he succeeded. We cannot say enough good things about him. Choose Marcus and you will NOT be disappointed! EVERYONE loved him!

DJ Marcus was the best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Lyndsey D

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful DJ Marcus was! He made the whole night even more perfect, was totally professional and more importantly, incredibly fun! He read the room perfectly, knew exactly what to play and kept the night flowing. He interacted with the... Read More guests, put the bridal party at ease and was so awesome. I had tons of guests asking about how I connected with Marcus and told me he was a one of the best wedding DJs they had ever seen! Marcus made our night and we were so happy to have worked with him! A Bride's DJ was wonderful as well, and Diana was amazing, great at communication and made sure I had everything I need. I've already recommended them to some engaged couples we know. Wonderful, wonderful service all around!