Visit Our Website And Save $200 Today.

Voted Into The Knot Hall Of Fame! We've hand-picked wedding DJs with over 10 years experience, a winning attitude and a commitment to exceed your expectations! Find Price & Learn About Our Amazing Customer Service & Save 200 Today! Visit http://www.200off.abridesdj.com DJs located in Charlotte, Asheville, Raleigh & Winston Salem, NC! Call (704) 966-9008 or (828) 407-3363

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Asheville|Raleigh|Triad|Charlotte (828) 407-3363

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Joanna M

My experience with A Bride's DJ was phenomenal. After attending one of my friend's weddings, I knew that I wanted to go with A Bride's DJ. After chatting about our music tastes and the vision for our wedding, they sent us a few bios of DJs that they thought would suit our... Read More tastes, and we were excited to choose DJ Dave. Come the week of our wedding, Dave came down with pneumonia! Normally in this situation, a bride would be left scrambling to find a last-minute replacement, but these guys are seasoned pros and immediately reassured me that they would have everything covered. Throughout the week, Dave and Robert from A Bride's DJ kept in daily contact with me to update us on Dave's health. Ultimately, Dave was not well enough to perform, but then we were introduced to DJ Tim Tatko who was ready to take over in a day's notice. Our wedding went off without a hitch! Tim did a fantastic job introducing us and kept the reception program moving at a great pace - during dinner he even mixed in a few songs that we didn't request but figured out that we would like just from the best man's speech! We received so many compliments about Tim all night from our guests, saying that he was one of the best wedding DJ they've ever heard, and there were family members up dancing who normally stay put during weddings. I am so happy to have chosen A Bride's DJ, and while we were sad that Dave was so sick, we were very happy to have had Tim as our wedding DJ. I highly recommend A Bride's DJ and both DJ Dave and DJ Tim - these people genuinely care and work hard to make your wedding day incredibly memorable and special.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Morgan R

A Bride's DJ was so excellent to work with during the wedding planning process. Not only did they want to understand what we were looking for in a DJ, but they took a vested interest in us as a couple. I would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

It has been a year since our daughter'so wedding and we still talk about what a great time we had. Many of her friends still say it was the best wedding they have been to. Robby was amazing!!! He worked with every whim and wish that the bridal couple had. He covered the... Read More ceremony, the dinner, and the reception flawlessly. Everything flowed perfectly and no one was bored. His professionalism and expertise made it the perfect day.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lacey M

Robby was our DJ for our wedding. He played music that eveyone was up on their feet dancing to. He was dressed professionally and kept a very professional image the entire night. He did not play any cheesy music and made sure eveything was to our liking.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren B

We had a great experience with Robby and the whole A Bride's DJ team! He was easy to work with and was professional. He made sure we had all of the songs we wanted to hear throughout the night. The dance floor was unstoppable!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lindsay L

We are so glad we chose A Bride's DJ! When we first spoke to the owner she really listened to what we had to say about how we wanted our reception to go. She gave us the biographies of two DJ's she thought would fit us really well and then from that we chose DJ Dave. He was... Read More professional from day 1 and did an amazing job at our reception. He played the right mix of songs and really kept our guests dancing - which is exactly what we wanted! We received a lot of compliments from guests. Working with the company was very easy! Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Halie Z

Dj Marcus is honestly one of the best! We've had so many compliments not only at our wedding but after about how great he was. He was easy to talk to and was understanding when we forgot to pick out some of our reception songs. They offer a high quality and affordable service!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie L

Our experience with a Bride's DJ was amazing. From the beginning dealing with the owner Diane, to dealing with our DJ Devon (DJ RevDev) we experienced top notch service. Diane was easy to work with throughout the process. The week of our wedding we had an hour + call with our... Read More DJ to go over all of our plans, song choices, name pronunciations, etc. The night of our wedding our DJ showed up extremely early, worked our ceremony and reception. He nailed every name correctly and had the whole wedding dancing all night long. We received many compliments on how it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and how everyone was dancing all night long. I would highly recommend A Bride's DJ and especially DJ Devon.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren P

DJ Marty was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. Very professional, met every expectation and beyond, and had our guests on the dance floor all night. I appreciated that he was sure to play our "must play" songs when we were actually out on the dance floor to enjoy them! The... Read More customer service from A Bride's DJ was excellent leading up to our event and the planning guides were great in helping us envision how our reception would be organized. We would absolutely recommend Marty and ABride's DJ. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brittany P

Marcus was amazing! Leading up to the event, he was very organized, approachable and answered any question we threw at him. On the day of the wedding our dinner ran late because we took too long for pictures and Marcus kept his composure and professionalism the entire time,... Read More gently reminding us and helping us stay on schedule and keeping the rest of the evening on par. Everything he did was awesome! His announcements, timing, music selection - all perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the night. The turntables were a great touch and kept the party vibe. We had people raving about him and asking for his information. I cannot praise him enough. Thank you, A Bride's DJ, who helped match us up with Marcus from the beginning.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly A

A Bride's DJ & Uplighting was great. We enjoyed quick, helpful communications from Kathy and Diana whenever we needed them. We chose DJ John and six amber uplights. During the planning process we had access to their planning website and playlists which I enjoyed. The week of the... Read More wedding John spoke with us, genuine and kind, and went through everything we needed. The day of, he was good and controlled the dance floor well! We received many guest compliments about him! After the wedding, I even had people wanting our DJ service information for friend's and family member's weddings because they were so impressed.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Bethany C

DJ Dave was fantastic at our wedding! He played all of our must-play music, took requests from guests and kept everyone dancing on the dance floor all night long! Our guests had a blast! I would definitely recommend A Bride's DJ to anyone looking for professional DJ service.... Read More Kathy and Diana were also fantastic at getting back to me with questions I had and planning tips. This is a great company to work with!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kaylan E

A Bride's DJ came highly recommended from our venue staff and coordinator, so it was one of our easiest decisions throughout the planning process. From my initial call with Diana to the end of our wedding day, we received the BEST service from this company. Our week-of call with... Read More Robby was so relaxed and informative. He gave great recommendations on the timeline/logistics of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which was far beyond what we expected of him. After speaking with him, we fully trusted him to keep up the good vibes throughout the night. I joked and said that if he was able to get my parents out on the dance floor, he was winning at life. Fast forward to our wedding day, my mom and dad probably outdanced the young crowd. I couldn't believe it. Robby was so thoughtful and genuinely engaged in our event. He brought out bottles of water for my new husband and I during our formal pictures on a very hot summer day in NC. He made sure we were comfortable throughout the night and even refreshed our beers at one point. I truly could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you, Robby and the Bride's DJ crew, for making our night so much fun!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kristen T

Tim is amazing!! Hands down the best wedding DJ around. He reads the crowd and play great music. He also did really great mixes with country and pop music. When you hire A Brides DJ you can guarantee you guest of all ages will never leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janelle G

When I first reached out to A Bride's DJ, Diana was very responsive and helpful in choosing the right DJ for our wedding. She set us up with DJ Danny. He was extremely organized and informative when it came to last minute decisions. The flow of our wedding was perfect. We... Read More decided not to do the traditional garter dance and bouquet toss, DJ Danny suggested we do the lottery ticket bouquet toss which was an absolute hit! DJ Danny was very tentative and did a wonderful job. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Shawn M

Because we live in Seoul, South Korea full time, we planned our entire Asheville, NC wedding from there. As a result, clear and efficient communication was of the utmost importance to us in our vendors. From the very beginning, Diana responded quickly and thoroughly to our... Read More emails (even answering one while she and Robby were on vacation!). She provided us with timeline information and planning help (if we required it), and we knew exactly what to expect. The Tuesday before our wedding we had an hour long phone conversation with Robby to discuss the music for our ceremony and reception. Robby was polite, professional and patient on the phone and left us feeling confident in his capable hands. We met him for the first time on the day and he was smiley, open and approachable; I really appreciated this aspect of him. Moreover, it was obvious that Robby had listened carefully to everything we had talked about on the phone and he followed our music preferences exactly. Obviously this is really important and he really delivered! The music throughout was great and everyone really enjoyed it. In addition, we had 6 of his up-lights for our reception and they really added to the atmosphere of the evening. When the dancing started, he changed them to "party mode" where they flash - so fun! Diana and Robby are a great team - polite and professional. We couldn't have been happier with their services! Honestly, you will not regret booking them so if you're on the fence, go for it! :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Allyson B

A Bride's DJ was wonderful from the start of the planning process all of the way through the wedding day/ night. The owner Diane was very easy to stay in contact with during the process. We had a signed contract that involved uplighting and a monogram, which we later decided... Read More against. Diane was very accommodating in changing the pricing despite having a specific contract. We also met with our DJ at the venue almost a year prior to the event to see lighting options as well as have a good idea for sound for the ceremony and set up for the reception. Let me tell you, Marcus, our DJ, was absolutely amazing. He had great suggestions for music and really got to know us throughout the process. He made sure that all of the music we wanted to play and the theme we wanted was taken care of. He did a great job transitioning from cocktail hour music (classic, 1920s style music) to dinner music (modern classical, instrumental versions of popular songs), to opening dance floor music (classic rock type songs) and finally transitioning to the early 2000s hip hop dance music we wanted. He also was wonderful in making sure my husband and I kept close to our timeline for events such as first dance, cake cutting, etc. He was nothing but professional from start to finish. My only tiny tiny complaint was that during a few notes from our string quartet during the ceremony, the microphone/ sound system had some reverberation once or twice. Other than that everything was perfect! You will not be disappointed with Marcus or a Bride's DJ.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Anne H

We loved working with Marcus! He was an absolute professional leading up to the day, and so much fun the day of. He got everyone on the dance floor, and quickly switched out songs that weren't resonating with the crowd as much.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Heather M

I found A Bride's DJ completely by accident. They had commented on a photo on the Facebook page of my venue, and I went to their website and requested some information. Mind you, my wedding was two years out. I had barely even been engaged at this point. I would say it was... Read More within a minute of submitting the information request form that I received a phone call from Diana, but that wouldn't give her the credit she is due. I honestly think my phone rang fifteen seconds later. We talked, and discussed a few things, and she sent me some additional information via email about their DJ's and pricing, things of that nature. She knew we were a long ways out for planning, and I did not feel pressured at all into making a decision quickly. I ended up not even looking at any other company I was so impressed with how quickly she responded to me any time I emailed her. Their prices were great compared to the few I had seen before I found them. AND they had DJ's who were willing to drive from Cleveland to my wedding in Butler, PA. Now lets discuss Mr. James Hayes... He was simply AMAZING. The guests loved him, he was very personable, and he got out on the dance floor with everyone and helped those of us who have two left feet dance! My phone conversation with him the week before the wedding was great. I really felt comfortable with him, and I knew my wedding was going to be in great hands. (Which I am thankful for, because I felt like all I did as the bride was run around and he did a phenomenal job snagging me and getting me onto the dance floor to do necessary things that simply got away from me... boy, does the time fly on your wedding night!). Seriously, loved this company from start to finish. I can not say enough positive things about them and I am so thankful for this accidental find! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Erin D

We were referred to A Bride's DJ through our venue, Windows on the River. They listed them as being a company they worked with many times and had great success with and they were right. When I first contacted A Bride's DJ and Diana emailed me back I could tell she was genuinely... Read More excited to help my husband and I plan our wedding. When I spoke with Diana on the phone and I explained to her what kind of wedding my husband and I were looking to have, she knew exactly which DJ would work best for us. When she set us up with Scott, it could not have been a better match. After one phone call we were able to set all of the expectations, and he was willing to play the crowd by ear. The best part was having his wife Kathy, who not only did amazing uplighting for our reception, but was also there to sew a bustle into my dress after my ceremony since it didn't have one. I have heard only wonderful comments from my guests, even 5 months later, about how much fun our reception was and I only have Diana, Scott, and Kathy to thank for that.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Victoria V

This vendor is fantastic and very reasonably priced. The company helps greatly by spending a lot of time talking with you and getting to know your style and personality. Then, they help match you with the DJ or DJs that they think you might most like; everything is completely... Read More up to you though!! Our DJ, Marty, was absolutely excellent and perfect for our event! He kept the night on track and ensured that everyone enjoyed themselves. He also made sure that the unique elements (we had a live button box for a family wedding tradition) were well taken care of also. I highly recommend this professional and proficient vendor.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Ashley R

Our experience was just ok with our DJ, Devin. Working with Diana and Devin before the wedding was great. They sent us a 45 minute sample mix that Devin had created and it was exactly what we were looking for. The actual music at our wedding was a little different with some... Read More ok song choices, forcing people to go up and make a lot of requests trying to get a more lively party going. I was also disappointed that the copy he had of our first dance song had extra strange talking at the end, possibly by a radio DJ or something. Definitely not part of the song and very weird and upsetting for about 15 seconds. There were also speaker/bass problems halfway through the wedding and multiple family members made comments to us about the music being more quiet and slightly muffled.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Stephanie D

We had Tim at a brides dj and I was one of those brides who booked my dj 3 months before my wedding. We didn't meet him in person we just delt with it. We had so much to do we just took it. But he was amazing! My husband and his cousins are huge wrestling fans. He wanted the one... Read More to do our intro instead of Tim which Tim was fine about. He did a WWE intro for us. Tim got way into! Suggested his cousin push him down to get the mic from him. He was even looking for a chair to be hit with! He also made sure the dance floor was hopping. If people weren't out dancing he was change the song until he got a hit. Very professional

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Megan V

We utilized A Bride's DJ for our wedding on April 23, 2016 as per the suggestion of our venue, Sun Valley Banquet and Party Center. We couldn't have been happier with the recommendation! Our DJ, James Fruits, was amazing!! We also had James officiate the ceremony. He was... Read More able to help organize the ceremony and provided great advice and tips for planning the ceremony and the music to go with it. He personalized the ceremony to make it something that my husband and I (and our guests) will remember forever! James was also extremely helpful during the transition from ceremony to reception. He kept people on the dance floor and everyone had a fantastic time! I would highly recommend James Fruits to anyone looking for a DJ for an upcoming wedding or party. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant/DJ for our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Samantha R

A Bride's DJ was absolutely fantastic throughout our entire wedding - even during the planning phases. We had multiple people reach out to us and make sure they were doing all they can to help. That didn't stop there - DJ Robby made sure throughout our wedding day that if we... Read More needed him to do anything, he would. He even got us some water while we were taking pictures outside. He was extremely professional and made sure that the music he played was to our liking. DJ Robby got the dance floor pumping throughout the night! Thank you so much, A Bride's DJ! You made our special day run so smoothly and we are so glad we picked you guys! Do not hesitate in reaching out to them - you won't regret it!

Start a Conversation!