Luxury Wedding Cake Designer

Specializing in custom designed luxury wedding and event cakes.

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

821 Santa Fe dr., Denver, CO The state of Colorado (813) 624-2290
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Megan S

Lisa and A Cake Come True were an absolute pleasure to work with. My bride and I went to multiple vendors for tastings and design consultations, but A Cake Come True was the clear choice. Everyone knows that planning a wedding can be less than fun at times, but working with... Read More Lisa and A Cake Come True was truly a great experience. Lisa was very easy to work with and she helped us to turn a few vague ideas into a beautifully designed cake. Our friends and family are still raving about the Batman cake that Lisa created for the rehearsal dinner. And the cake for our reception was an absolute showstopper. Lisa was able to incorporate our colors and theme, but more importantly, Lisa was able to create a cake that felt like "us." Amazing flavors, amazing design experience, and an amazing final product. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 darlene W

First and foremost, the passion and love that Lisa puts into her cakes is incredible and ever so evident in the quality of her work. The cake she made for my wedding was phenomenal, both in appearance and taste! The cake made the day!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Cassie S

People can't stop talking about our wedding cake, guests were taking pictures of it all night long! It was absolutely stunning and the best cake we've ever tasted... and we tasted a lot of cake! Lisa was so accommodating, she even contacted the designer of my dress to get a... Read More sample of the bead work and replicated it perfectly with icing. And her sugar flowers are so impressive, they look just like the real thing! We would use a Cake Come True Again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Caeli S

Lisa was absolutely amazing! Our original cake supplier had to back out two months before the wedding due to medical issues. Lisa stepped in and made the most incredible cakes for us! Our wedding cake was 3 tiered with the following flavors: Spice cake with a caramel apple... Read More filling, lemon cake with a blackberry compote buttercream filling, and chocolate baileys cake with baileys filling and a rich chocolate ganache. We also had a grooms cake done in the baileys cake. The entire wedding cake was decorated in buttercream with mountains and trees. She even added branches and pinecones that she carefully sculpted. The grooms cake was a fabulous batman cake. The guests raved about the cake and there was barely anything left over. I would recommend Lisa to absolutely everyone!!!!! She was exceptionally kind and easy to work with and despite the major time crunch we put her in she produced two exquisite cakes for us. We couldn’t have been any happier!

Lisa Herrera

Hi! I'm Lisa and I have been creating cakes since 2007. What started as curiosity, turned into a passion for expressing my art through cake and sugar. I have created cakes for Denver celebrity athletes along with being featured on Food Network's Cake Wars. I create luxury custom cakes and specializing in the wedding industry. I love being a part of such an important life event. I experience all the feels! I work along side some of the best in the industry to create dream weddings. I consider myself a master of my craft and am always ready to take a cake to the next level.