A Charming Fête, Wedding Planning & Design

We are an event planning, design and styling team managing all aspects from creative direction to full service planning and execution. We believe in thoughtfully designed, carefully curated, meticulously planned, unforgettable events. As seen on Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake, the knot, BRIDES magazine and more!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

3685 Clague Road , Cleveland, OH Northeast Ohio (440) 340-8793

Dream Wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nicole P

Choosing A Charming Fete for my wedding was the best decision I made!! I found these lovely ladies on The Knot for my out of state wedding in September wedding and I could NOT have been happier. From the initial phone call to the day of my wedding these ladies have made me feel... Read More I was in good hands. They have been beyond prepared and on point walking me though each step in the process. I haven't lived in Ohio for 10 years so I was very concerned about what vendors to choose, no problem! They sent my a long list of amazing vendors and all I had to do was choose, they handled the rest! From my photographer to the draping company, everyone was the best of the best! Another favorite of mine was the inspiration boards they created, after one conversation they had collected the most amazing images that summed up exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like. It was an amazing visual tool to use for all vendors as well as to show family members the general theme. We met only a few times when I could get back to Ohio but e-mailed everyday leading up to the wedding. Their response time is incredible never more than a day! Now for the wedding day. Holy Moly I didn't have words I just went from table to table in aww. They had brought my dream wedding to life! The flowers were incredible and the cookie table was out of this world!! It was perfect in everyway and they don't stop there, they stay with you the whole night to ensure you are happy and having the best time. If there was any issue I called it out and it was resolved immediately. I will really miss talking to my planners everyday they really helped make this the best day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Elizabeth Z

Enough can never be said for how talented and lovely the ladies at A Charming Fete are! For our wedding, I worked closely with Lisa and Somer every step of the way (planning a Cleveland wedding long distance from Chicago) and they were ALWAYS so receptive, open, creative, and... Read More just a joy to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding glorious. Fellow brides and grooms, do not hesitate to hire them! Their services are worth every penny. If you need proof, check out our wedding that got featured on Style Me Pretty! Wouldn't have been possible without them :)). http://www.stylemepretty.com/little-black-book-blog/2016/09/13/downton-abbey-inspired-1920s-garden-party-wedding/

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Alison C

I had to plan my Cleveland Botanical Garden wedding long distance from California, so I knew I needed a good coordinator in the area. I'm so glad I chose A Charming Fete! We planned it all by phone and email, (I only came to town once before the wedding) but mostly email,... Read More frequent emailing, almost every day. Whenever I sent them a question I always received a prompt response. Somer and Lisa helped me with everything I needed. I knew they had excellent taste from their website photos and the design board they made for me based on my Pinterest, so sometimes when I felt burned out I just said, "You decide for me" and they made the best decisions! But most of the time I was more involved, like when it came to the photographer I was very picky, and Somer and Lisa came up with way more options than I ever could have found on my own and we ended up with a photographer we loved. They thought of so many things I never would have (but wish I did!) The bouquets were so beautiful and exactly like I wanted and I never even went to the florist. They remembered I mentioned liking figs at the catering tasting, and came up with super cute ways to incorporate them. (Real figs used as place cards and fig preserves for wedding favors!) Somer came to the bakery appointment with a folder of pictures of cakes I would like, which saved the day when it turned out the cake I had wanted to do was impossible. One thing I really wanted at the reception was a lounge area, but the furniture rental the venue referred me to was so expensive. Somer and Lisa's contact set me up with a beautiful lounge for less than half of what it would have cost otherwise. They even helped my fiancé (now husband!) with his outfit and sent us links to some really cool ties and bow ties we'd never have found on our own. They helped my mom with her mother-of-the-bride dress questions too. The day of went so smoothly. And of course the design was beautiful, elegant, fun, personal, and modern vintage, just what I wanted. Our parents told us how many people came up to them and said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. And Somer saved the day when my bridesmaid did my bustle wrong and it was dragging on the floor. It seemed impossibly complicated to me, but she quickly fixed it in time for the first dance! I'm so glad I chose Somer and Lisa as my wedding planners. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Leanna R

I don't even have the words! But I will try lol. A Charming Fete is just beyond. They guide you from beginning to end in order to create the aesthetic you're going for. Lauren Hibbard was my wedding planner and if I may say so, my wedding was SO GORGEOUS. Every look that you saw... Read More on Pinterest that you didn't think could be at your event, A Charming Fete can make it happen. Based on what you like/describe, there is a clear vision and a plan. The result is elegant and beauuuutiful. My wedding was about 10 days or so ago and I am still looking back thinking: Really? The best floral recs, the best design ideas, the best details, constant email contact whenever my little bridezilla spirit animal came out. I really can't stress it enough. Hiring Lauren was 100% money well spent. No question about that.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jo Ann V

The best decision we made in our wedding planning process was hiring A Charming Fete. And we hit the jackpot with Tiffany Dziak, our planner. My daughter's wedding was everything she had dreamed of thanks to Tiffany and her team. No detail was too small. Tiffany has such an... Read More easygoing and enthusiastic personality! My daughter and I both felt like we were working with a special friend. Tiffany handled our crisis on the day of professionally. During the day of the wedding Tiffany and her team were in all the right places. It gave me great confidence to look up and see Tiffany or one of her team nearby. Thank you A Charming Fete

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Kristen G

I can't express how grateful I am for A Charming Fete. We live in LA but our wedding was in Cleveland so we were worried about planning from afar, but ACF covered all the bases and made it super easy for us. It was important for us to be able to have 100% creative control and... Read More even do a good amount of fun DIY stuff, and ACF struck a perfect balance in that respect. They filled in all the blanks and always had A+ expert advice for us every step of the way. Erica Lasky was our main planner, accompanying us on every vendor meeting (or even meeting with them without us!), responding happily to texts literally every few hours the week before the wedding, taking care of every concern, keeping a smile on her face even when we were hours behind schedule the day of, and always responding thoroughly and quickly to every call, email, and text. She's such a sweetheart and was such a pleasure to work with. I miss her already! Lisa oversaw the entire process and is such a professional. Her eye for design is impeccable and she always has amazing advice. She was very respectful of every choice we made, while also always being honest if she had a different idea. She somehow read every word of every email (and there were SO MANY EMAILS) and nothing ever fell through the crack with her. I don't know how she does it, with all the events she plans simultaneously. I'm simply in awe of these ladies. They don't charge as much as they are worth. I highly recommend that you do yourself a favor and hire these superwomen, even if you just choose the day-of-coordination package. It'll be the best decision you ever made!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Chelsea B

Lauren was our wedding coordinator and she was spot on! Making our vision become a reality! On top of executing flawlessly she was amazing to work with over the past year in the lead up to the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Sarah K

Where to begin?! If you're searching for a wedding planner, look no further than A Charming Fete! They are absolutely amazing! I admittedly had no idea what I was doing when it came to planning a wedding and Erica was there for me every single step of the way. I knew what I... Read More liked and what I didn't like, but had no idea how to turn that into a reality. In the end, my wedding was more than I could have ever asked for! The attention to detail was superb and everyone at ACF was a joy to work with! We are still receiving compliments from our guests. I would have never survived this process without A Charming Fete - BEST decision we ever made! I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Karen K

We worked with Erica and Lauren and they were wonderful! We had no idea what we were in for with planning my daughter's wedding and they guided us every step of the way. Erica listened to every vision my daughter had and went above and beyond to make it all happen. She was a... Read More friend and a resource though all of the planning and we loved her! Erica, Lauren and a Charming Fete will help you make your dream wedding come true. They kept us on schedule, on budget and we felt completely supported the entire time. We received SO many compliments on the wedding and all of the special touches. I am a Charming Fete fan and a forever grateful mother of the bride. Thanks again Erica- you are the best!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Karen K

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Molly M

Working with Lauren and the team at A Charming Fete was the absolute BEST decision I made when planning my wedding. I had a very specific vision and idea in my head for how I wanted our wedding to look and feel, and Lauren was able to jump onboard and bring it to life in ways I... Read More never could have imagined (and I was able to relax on the day of knowing she had it covered!) From day one, Lauren went above and beyond to get to know myself and my fiance, as well as to understand my vision, needs, and concerns. She even met me in NYC for drinks when visiting her sister since I live out of state! She made amazing suggestions in regards to design, vendors, and ways to save and where to splurge. She was also very responsive (even when I would text her with nightmares at midnight!) I would highly recommend working with Lauren and A Charming Fete to make all of your wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Shawna K

Hiring A Charming Fete was THE BEST DECISION we made during our entire wedding planning process. We had the wedding of our dreams, and there is no way we could have pulled it off without their organization, guidance, expertise, and execution. We had been planning our wedding... Read More for about 9 months when we realized that we were in over our heads. We were worried that we’d spend our whole wedding day trying to coordinate all the moving parts, so we decided to look into potential “day-of” wedding planners. When we met with Tiffany during our initial meeting, we knew A Charming Fete was “the one” (no pun intended). About 3-4 weeks before the wedding, we passed the baton onto Tiffany, and it was the BIGGEST relief. She reached out to all of our vendors and confirmed drop offs/deliveries/pickups/timeline and answered any and all questions our vendors had about the wedding day. As issues popped up, she was on top of them right away, and offering solutions. That is a priceless service to a bride in the last few weeks before her wedding! We found out our priest could not be at the ceremony/rehearsal dinner, and without hesitation, Tiffany said she would be there and would guide us and our wedding party through the ceremony rehearsal. On the big day, I was able to wake up with nothing but excitement because I knew Tiffany and her Charming Fete team had it covered. THIS IS HOW ALL BRIDES SHOULD FEEL ON THEIR WEDDING DAY! And as we knew it would, the wedding day went off without a hitch. Not because there weren’t hitches, but because we didn’t have to know or do anything about the hitches. They had it all covered and then some. Maggie was with us during pictures, carrying my cathedral length veil so it didn’t get dirty, holding my bouquet, and filling my champagne glass before I even knew it was empty They even loaded up all our wedding gifts in their car and DELIVERED THEM TO OUR APARTMENT! Not only did they drop off the gifts, but they put up a bunch of decorations that my mom had left for them. When we arrived to our apartment the next day, it was decked out in the decorations they put up, and all our presents were there, ready for us to open. The icing on the cake is that Tiffany and her team are kind, enthusiastic, and BRIGHT women, and they are a direct reflection of A Charming Fete.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Quinn C

Wow! Where do I begin? This is the best team you will ever join. Their raw talent is indisputable. I married my husband one week ago and it was the most magical day of my life. I am still amazed at how A Charming Fete was able to make the day a reflection of our personalities.... Read More Not only was the wedding day 100% stress-free (they were truly brilliant and knew exactly when I needed a glass of champagne), the planning process itself was FUN and ENJOYABLE. I would do it all over again. Believe me, you will quickly develop an incredible amount of trust (and love) for this phenomenal team.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Baird W

This team helped me pull off my dream wedding. Tiffany is incredibly on the ball, creative and shared my vision from start to finish. She made the whole planning process fun without an ounce of stress. Can't recommened this team and their planning services enough. Want to make... Read More your dream a reality, work with A Charming Fete.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristen C

We worked with Lauren for our wedding and we could not have been happier with the entire experience. Lauren made herself available just about 24/7 for the entire 9 months of our planning period, and even texted me with some floral ideas ten minutes after the Cavs won the... Read More championship. That's commitment. Lisa was also incredible, and gave fantastic design ideas on one of our visits to the venue. At one point, I had reservations about one of the vendors and they both did everything needed to resolve the situation promptly and effectively and helped me feel reassured. My wedding was supposed to be outdoors, and a week before we realized we had to come up with a plan b due to weather. Lauren kept this process as stress free as possible, and helped us get a tent. On the day of, she calmly broke the news to me that we had to resort to plan C due to wind, and I totally trusted her to 'make it work'. She of course made it work better than I could have ever imagined, and it was the wedding of our dreams. I could not say enough about how helpful and creative this team was, and how wonderful it was to spend my entire wedding day not worried about a thing because I knew they were taking care of it to a tee. I can be kind of a control freak when it comes to making sure all the details are perfect, and this company was the perfect fit for my vision. They also recommended our photographer (Addison Jones) and calligrapher (BP Calligraphy) to us, and I could not have been happier with their service as well. Go with Charming Fete!!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine G

Somer & Lisa did an amazing job coordinating my daughter's wedding! I had always planned that our daughter would get married in Arizona but the bride & groom wanted to be married in downtown Cleveland and show off their city. Somer & Lisa found a wonderful, unique venue and made... Read More it a very special "destination" wedding. They coordinated several other events & showers for our family & guests (including guests from out of the country) and worked with our friends to host showers and parties for the couple at several different locations. They kept many balls in the air with grace and good humor and they coordinated numerous vendors. Likewise, they were gracious at taking input from the bride, groom, mothers, fathers and other friends hosting events. They even worked with our west-coast event planner to make sure we were happy with the design details and the cuisine. The end result was a stunning wedding, a very happy bride & groom and family & friends that had a ball throughout the week! Well done ladies!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren M

Our wedding would not have been possible without A Charming Fete. We worked with Tiffany, who was always so responsive, positive, and pleasant to work with. I only wish I had hired them sooner, as I tried to find a venue on my own for a few months with no luck. Once I hired... Read More ACF, my job became so much easier. Tiffany immediately provided awesome venue and vendor recommendations. Her design board was amazing and she incorporated all of my (very detailed) feedback. Her vendor recommendations were generally within budget, totally reflected my taste, and saved me a ton of time that I would’ve spent trying to research everything on my own. Tiffany also went above and beyond with helping me contact/book/communicate with vendors throughout the planning process. She booked our hotel blocks, set up and attended vendor meetings with us, obtained vendor proposals/contracts, and ensured the design of the wedding stayed cohesive throughout the process. The week of the wedding, she confirmed everything with all of our vendors to ensure that ACF, the vendors, and my fiancé and I were on the same page, which was extremely helpful. She also put together detailed timelines and floorplan options. Tiffany and Nicole also attended and coordinated the rehearsal, which was so helpful since we had a larger bridal party and a first-time officiant, and we practiced for both an indoor and outdoor ceremony. On the actual wedding day, we didn’t have to worry about anything. Tiffany and her team transformed the barn and handled all of the vendors (and there were a LOT of vendors, since we brought in virtually everything besides tables and chairs), and I was able to just enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids and family. We were trying for an outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour, but it was raining off and on all day. Tiffany gave us as much time as possible to make the decision, and put us totally at ease with changing to an indoor ceremony. Everything ran flawlessly and looked beautiful because of Tiffany and her team. The owners of our venue were not always the easiest to communicate with, but Tiffany always followed through and got answers from them. ACF and our caterer went above and beyond in cleaning up the venue. After the wedding, Tiffany also worked with our venue when they attempted to keep 100% of our security deposit, and she was able to get some money back for us. I can’t recommend ACF and Tiffany highly enough – they are organized, have great taste, and take so much work and anxiety out of wedding planning.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah M

Working with Somer and Lisa was the absolute best. They made planning a wedding so much fun! I wish I could do it again! Somer was very organized and helped with all the details and Lisa helped clarify my vision for the wedding itself. I was so amazed with how everything came... Read More together. They were really great since I had a difficult work schedule and was planning from afar.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brad B

Tiffany with A Charming Fete (and her team) could not have done a better job making our wedding on 7/30/16 at Barn At The Meadows in Orville, OH more perfect. Our venue was one that we were responsible for bringing in and choosing everything - Tiffany handled logistics, decision... Read More making, planning, and all other aspects without a hitch! Our goal was to feel like we could relax and enjoy our wedding without worrying about any logistics - Tiffany and her team managed all our vendors beginning many months in advance, all the way through any last minute decisions/items that popped up - which were many. On top of all that, Tiffany had a great attitude throughout the entire process and was great at helping keep the bride, wedding party, and families calm/happy throughout the whole wedding day - even when it rained and we had to move the wedding inside! She even went above and beyond what I'd expect by helping us with a few outstanding issues weeks/months after the wedding! I would highly recommend A Charming Fete to any couple looking to make their wedding experience fun, well executed, and one that they can relax and enjoy. A Charming Fete is WELL worth what they charge, which I thought was very reasonable. To summarize, I would highly recommend A Charming Fete to anyone and have already done so. Thanks Tiffany!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kaitlyn S

I felt like I was put on the back burner a bit. It took a long time to get responses on occasions and the design board seemed to take an extremely long time for what it was. On the second revision, things I wanted taken out were left in on accident. The wedding date had been put... Read More on there wrong as well. Meetings were very hard to plan and coordinate with a couple of them getting cancelled. I felt a majority of the planning I was floundering around on my own to arrange. I had many family members ask me what they were actually doing for me. I'm very torn and don't like saying negative things but I was overall pretty disappointed for what I paid versus I got. I feel the services didn't own up to the price. Some positives were they did come up with many ceremony/reception venues to check out and explore. The service picked up closer to my wedding and I was getting quicker responses and attentiveness. I feel if that was how it was from the beginning, I would have been very satisfied. On the day of, they were very helpful and Erica was very good with directing everyone. Tiffany was great at setting up the reception for me and it looked very amazing. If I had to go back and do it again, I would probably save my money and instead just hire a day of coordinator.

2016-10-24T21:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving a review and we do appreciate hearing your feedback (both the good and the not so good) as we take client experience very seriously. We do sincerely apologize if you felt "put on the back burner a bit". We can assure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Roxanne M

I honestly have no idea how people have weddings without day-of coordinators! Tiffany and her team were SO helpful! They kept us on schedule throughout the day, leaving me stress-free and able to fully enjoy the day! A Charming Fete is just a wonderful company and we couldn't... Read More be more thankful for all they did for us! HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Brian R

I have never worked with a company who has paid closer attention to our wants and needs. Every last detail was accounted for which made the experience fun instead of stressful. Due to their help I got to enjoy the journey... Without Somer, Lisa and staff our experience would... Read More not have been what it was. They connected us to the best vendors and took care of everything. The wedding itself was breathtaking and more than I could ever ask for. Foolish to not use this company and their service...

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Sarah Z

Lauren & Erica were nothing short of amazing throughout our wedding planning process. Their design ideas are incredible, and because of them our wedding was an absolute dream!! Thank you Charming Fete team for all of your help!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Helen M

Think you don't need a wedding planner??--You are wrong. Trust me, they are worth it. I would like to thank Tiffany & Somer from A Charming Fete Wedding Planning. They worked with me for about 14 months planning my wedding that was held on 5/29/16. at The Key Center Marriott.... Read More I told them everthing I wanted and they executed it perfectly. I think every girl has a vision and I never thought anyone could make it come true. I'm a perfectionist but I had to let go and allow them to do their jobs. They did a thousand times better than I could've ever imagined! I think back to the last year and a half of my life and I never could've done this without them. I am a young business professional with a very demanding job. Therefore, my time was limited and we had to do most of our communicaton via email. There was NOT ONE TIME where I did not have an email response back from them within 24 hours. They were always VERY responsive and attentive to my needs. Everyone tells you your wedding day goes fast--well, prepare yourself because it goes way faster than anyone says. I feel like 14 hours came and went in the blink of an eye. I could not have imagined not having them there with me on the wedding day. I worried about NOTHING. They did everything and I am so grateful for them. Trust me when I say this: find a way to fit a wedding planner into your budget. It is so worth it--You won't be disappointed. Thank you again Tiffany & Somer. Jason and I are grateful to have met you!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jenny B

I had the privilege of working with both Lisa & Somer to plan my August wedding and I would work with them again and again. It was the most perfect day and the most perfect wedding I could’ve ever imagined. From helping connect us with all the amazing vendors whose exquisite... Read More work fit flawlessly with the aesthetic and vision I had for the wedding, to helping us develop an extremely helpful budget to stay on track with what we wanted to spend, to coordinating and keeping track of all the details for us the week of, I could not have managed tackling any of it without their expert guidance. My husband and I repeatedly said, "I don't understand what people do without them!!" Everything was executed exactly how I had envisioned it, our vendors were incredible, and I did not have a care in the world on the big day (which is a totally foreign feeling for me and not something I ever would've predicted). So many of our family and friends gushed over Lisa & Somer's work and we were so grateful at how kind and attentive they were to our guests. I could not be more grateful that these incredible women & their incredible team allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams!

Lisa Costin and Somer Khouri Bedran

As Creative Director of A Charming Fete, Lisa oversees and directs the design aesthetic and creative quality of every contracted event and editorial project. With a maximum attention to detail and a carefully trained eye, creating refined and highly personal events is what she does best. As Event Director of A Charming Fete, Somer oversees the planning, production and execution of contracted events and also directs weddings and high profile social and corporate events for her own clients. Somer manages business operations side by side with Co-Founder, Lisa Costin.