A Charming Fête, Wedding Planning & Design

We are an event planning, design and styling team managing all aspects from creative direction to full service planning and execution. We believe in thoughtfully designed, carefully curated, meticulously planned, unforgettable events. As seen in BRIDES, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, ELLE DECOR, InStyle, GLAMOUR, Green Wedding Shoes, The Knot magazine, Pop Sugar and more. Voted "Best of" The Knot and named as a Top 10 Wedding Planner in the Midwest by My Wedding Magazine.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

3685 Clague Road , Cleveland, OH Northeast Ohio (440) 724-4341

Dream Wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nicole P

Choosing A Charming Fete for my wedding was the best decision I made!! I found these lovely ladies on The Knot for my out of state wedding in September wedding and I could NOT have been happier. From the initial phone call to the day of my wedding these ladies have made me feel... Read More I was in good hands. They have been beyond prepared and on point walking me though each step in the process. I haven't lived in Ohio for 10 years so I was very concerned about what vendors to choose, no problem! They sent my a long list of amazing vendors and all I had to do was choose, they handled the rest! From my photographer to the draping company, everyone was the best of the best! Another favorite of mine was the inspiration boards they created, after one conversation they had collected the most amazing images that summed up exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like. It was an amazing visual tool to use for all vendors as well as to show family members the general theme. We met only a few times when I could get back to Ohio but e-mailed everyday leading up to the wedding. Their response time is incredible never more than a day! Now for the wedding day. Holy Moly I didn't have words I just went from table to table in aww. They had brought my dream wedding to life! The flowers were incredible and the cookie table was out of this world!! It was perfect in everyway and they don't stop there, they stay with you the whole night to ensure you are happy and having the best time. If there was any issue I called it out and it was resolved immediately. I will really miss talking to my planners everyday they really helped make this the best day of my life!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Elizabeth Z

Enough can never be said for how talented and lovely the ladies at A Charming Fete are! For our wedding, I worked closely with Lisa and Somer every step of the way (planning a Cleveland wedding long distance from Chicago) and they were ALWAYS so receptive, open, creative, and... Read More just a joy to work with. Thank you so much for making our wedding glorious. Fellow brides and grooms, do not hesitate to hire them! Their services are worth every penny. If you need proof, check out our wedding that got featured on Style Me Pretty! Wouldn't have been possible without them :)). http://www.stylemepretty.com/little-black-book-blog/2016/09/13/downton-abbey-inspired-1920s-garden-party-wedding/

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Alison C

I had to plan my Cleveland Botanical Garden wedding long distance from California, so I knew I needed a good coordinator in the area. I'm so glad I chose A Charming Fete! We planned it all by phone and email, (I only came to town once before the wedding) but mostly email,... Read More frequent emailing, almost every day. Whenever I sent them a question I always received a prompt response. Somer and Lisa helped me with everything I needed. I knew they had excellent taste from their website photos and the design board they made for me based on my Pinterest, so sometimes when I felt burned out I just said, "You decide for me" and they made the best decisions! But most of the time I was more involved, like when it came to the photographer I was very picky, and Somer and Lisa came up with way more options than I ever could have found on my own and we ended up with a photographer we loved. They thought of so many things I never would have (but wish I did!) The bouquets were so beautiful and exactly like I wanted and I never even went to the florist. They remembered I mentioned liking figs at the catering tasting, and came up with super cute ways to incorporate them. (Real figs used as place cards and fig preserves for wedding favors!) Somer came to the bakery appointment with a folder of pictures of cakes I would like, which saved the day when it turned out the cake I had wanted to do was impossible. One thing I really wanted at the reception was a lounge area, but the furniture rental the venue referred me to was so expensive. Somer and Lisa's contact set me up with a beautiful lounge for less than half of what it would have cost otherwise. They even helped my fiancé (now husband!) with his outfit and sent us links to some really cool ties and bow ties we'd never have found on our own. They helped my mom with her mother-of-the-bride dress questions too. The day of went so smoothly. And of course the design was beautiful, elegant, fun, personal, and modern vintage, just what I wanted. Our parents told us how many people came up to them and said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. And Somer saved the day when my bridesmaid did my bustle wrong and it was dragging on the floor. It seemed impossibly complicated to me, but she quickly fixed it in time for the first dance! I'm so glad I chose Somer and Lisa as my wedding planners. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katie B

As an out-of-town bride I was looking for planners that were super organized and understood my ascetic and vision. Somer and Lisa fit those requirements above and beyond. I was able to give my input and make decisions while Somer and Lisa took care of all the details. I trusted... Read More them totally and completely to give me the wedding of my dreams and they delivered! As a Type A person, I got many complements on my wedding day of what a "chill bride" I was. I was able to chill because every little detail and day-of issue was handled flawlessly. With so many moving pieces involved when planning a wedding, they were always 10 steps ahead, knowing exactly how to handle the situation. Throughout the planning process they were easy to communicate with whether it was by phone or email. With a big family and involved in-laws, they were able to handle every opinion and conflicting desire. At the end of the day they made sure I (the bride) was happy. I didn't have to worry about searching the internet for the best vendors, they presented me with the best options for what my budget and vision was and I was able to narrow it down from there. Living outside of Cleveland, I knew I each weekend I was in town I would have to have a bunch of vendor meetings and visits scheduled in a row. They worked with each vendor to make sure my fiance and I could have extremely productive meetings and visits each time I was home. They have personal relationships with these amazing vendors and were able to organize them and have everything ready to go for our visits. I am not artistic but know what I like when I see it. After our initial design meeting, Lisa made a design board which was distributed to each vendor so everyone knew the important elements of my vision. This was key to make sure everyone was on the same page. Somer did the same with the agenda and timeline as we got closer to the wedding date. Having the vendors coordinated ensured a flawlessly executed event. Overall, I don't have enough positive things to say about these planners. They are designers, planners, problem solvers, therapists, maids-of-honors, and everything in between. I recommend them hands down to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kelley A

The one piece of advice I kept hearing when I got engaged was to hire a planner- even if it's just for the day of the wedding. I could (and will) hug everyone who told me that, because A Charming Fete was a lifesaver. We used their day-of services and dessert table design, and... Read More our planner Lauren was so on top of everything! From contacting all of the vendors, to finalizing plans and getting everyone on the same schedule, to managing every lovely detail of the day, she understood our personalities and our vision and was awesome to work with. Sometimes I have a strong idea of what I want something to look or feel like, but I have difficulty actually describing it to other people and Lauren just seemed to get it. She always answered any questions I had almost immediately and made me feel confident about the 10 million tiny decisions that needed to be made. Knowing that Lauren and the team would be there on our wedding day felt like having an actual weight lifted...and as someone who gets sick every time they get stressed, having that kind of "zen" is enough of a reason to not only hire a planner, but to hire A Charming Fete (of course, if your reasons are wanting your wedding to be beautiful, unique, and flow seamlessly, they've got you covered there too).

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alexa B

A Charming Fete was able to make my wedding dreams a reality. I chose the month of/day of planning package, but if I would have done it again I would've hired A Charming Fete first to have their assistance during the entire planning process. A big shout out to Lauren who was... Read More amazing before and during our wedding! She was able to put my whole vision together and allowed me to have piece of mind on my wedding day. Lauren was available to provide me with advice and was attentive to all the details that I know I would have missed without her. Not to mention she designed the most beautiful dessert table! Thank you A Charming Fete and Lauren!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mallory K

Working with Maggie at Charming Fete was amazing! We opted for day-of/month-of planning and having Maggie and her helpers there on the day-of made the day run so smoothly. Our venue came with a coordinator but having Maggie there allowed the venue coordinator to worry about the... Read More staff and set up, while Maggie could focus on my little details and myself and the bridal party! The photographer and videographer were also thrilled to have her there to help them. She was so patient with me and took the time to read through all my crazy lists leading up to the big day. Hiring Charming Fete was some of the best money we spent on the wedding. I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Beth H

Our planner, Tiffany and the entire Charming Fete team planned my dream wedding, which was above and beyond what I had ever imagined! I'm an interior designer and have also been 'planning' my wedding since I was a little girl, so when it was actually time to really start... Read More planning I knew we would want to hire the experts to help us execute the perfect day! Tiffany really understood the look and feel I was going for and even brought in some pieces I would not have thought of, like a rose colored velvet table linen, which ended up pulling the whole look together. I cannot say thank you enough to Tiffany for helping us plan and hold our hands through out the entire wedding process. It was so comforting knowing I would always have someone there for me on the day of, and help us navigate through all the wedding details before. On the day of the wedding I was more calm then I ever thought I would be and that was largely due to having the support of the fete team. The best decision we made was hiring A Charming Fete help us plan our wedding, and we couldn't have done it without Tiffany!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Liza F

Words cannot express how amazing Tiffany was leading up to our wedding, the day of, and even post-wedding! Tiffany was super organized right from the beginning, which we really appreciated. A Charming Fete was able to take our vision and make it happen for our wedding. Tiffany... Read More was very responsive every single time we sent a text, email, or called, no matter how little the issue was! We had no worries the day of the wedding, because Tiffany & her crew had it all covered. Thank you again for the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Reem A

Working with A Charming Fete was the best decision I made with my wedding! I rarely write reviews but they deserve one. My husband and I are both professionals and I personally am not into planning and design, so carving out the time for wedding planning was not something I... Read More wanted to do. I had the pleasure of working with Lauren Hibbard, she was incredibly calm always (I was an annoying bride--big shocker!) and very creative. We have received so many beautiful comments about our wedding, most commonly that it was very organized and every detail thought out. If you are considering working with these ladies, definitely go for it, I assure you that you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nicole S

We worked with Maggie for our day of coordinating and she was wonderful. She had our whole wedding day flowing perfectly, she was the absolute best. From the prep work to making sure everything and everybody was where they needed to be. She was always available and responsive.... Read More We weren't sure at first if we wanted to hire a day of coordinator, but this ended up being one of the best decisions we made! We highly recommend A Charming Fete, especially Maggie!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Katelyn B

Maggie was truly wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. From the last minute details, to the unexpected mix-ups, Maggie was there to fix everything and make sure I didn't have to worry about anything. It was worth every penny and I... Read More would recommend A Charming Fete to any bride planning a wedding in the Cleveland area!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Molly S

A Charming Fete team made our wedding day the best day ever. From the start of our planning to the actual wedding day, Somer and Maggie made each aspect of our wedding planning enjoyable and assisted us with creating the most amazing design vision for our day--seeing it all come... Read More to life on 8/19/17 blew us away; we could never remake or repeat our wedding day. We love you, A Charming Fete, and will forever be grateful for you ladies!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rachael W

Working with A Charming Fete was the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We worked with Lauren for over 12 months and while I knew the wedding would be amazing because of Lauren's attention to detail, her amazing vendor recommendations and design ideas... Read More - I was still speechless the day of the wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I was so relaxed the day of the wedding and I attribute that all to Lauren and the amazing ACF team - they truly took care of everything. I was really worried that I would be sad when the wedding was over and while I am - I'm more so happy because everything went so well. Four months later and I can't stop looking at pictures and watching my wedding video and best of all - getting compliments on the wedding. I give all credit to Lauren and her team!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Mary D

Absolute perfection!! My daughter and I had the pleasure of working with Erica and she was amazing. Her charming energetic personality made our journey to the wedding day stress free and so fun! Her attention to detail and her ability to anticipate our every need was... Read More incredible. We could not have had the perfect wedding day with out her ...A thousand thanks for making Chelsea and Teds wedding a dream come true !

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Luke S

We picked A Charming Fete for our wedding planners, and couldn't have been happier with the decision. From the moment we scheduled our initial FaceTime consultation with them, their attention to detail and desire to ensure that our wedding would be exactly as we had hoped were... Read More apparent. We had the pleasure of working with Tiffany, who was incredibly kind, thoughtful, attentive, and organized - not to mention possesses a wonderful eye for style and knowledge of how to bring together different vendors and elements of the wedding to create a cohesive and beautiful theme. ACF worked with us throughout every phase of the wedding planning process to plan an wedding on our terms - truly a tailor-made solution. We looked forward to the frequent email and phone conversations with Tiffany, and her "short list" of vendors for venue, flowers, bakery, photographer, etc. were all incredibly helpful as we sorted through the vast universe of wedding planning options. At every step in the process - vendor selection, initial consultations, discussions about details, coordination, and payment - Tiffany was as available as we wanted her (or needed her) to be. We couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. And can I say how AWESOME Tiffany and the ACF team were on the day of? They went above and beyond to make sure that every element of our day went off without a hitch. It was as if they could read our mind on the day of - we had MANY guests comment on how lovely the wedding was, how cohesive the design theme was, and how it seemed to embody us perfectly. We thanked them, of course - but deflected all praise to Tiffany and the ACF team. In short, Tiffany and the entire ACF were so incredibly kind, thoughtful, attentive, and wonderful to work with. Prices for wedding planning services were extremely reasonable for the amount of care and attention we received throughout the entire process. Daresay, they made the seemingly insurmountable task of planning a contemporary wedding an absolute pleasure. I'm kind of sad our wedding is over, since I won't have the chance to work with ACF again...but I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone else looking for the best wedding and event planning services that NE Ohio has to offer. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jennifer M

The Fete team was so unbelievably amazing to work with over the almost 2-year process of planning my wedding. They were responsive to emails/texts, had the best vendor suggestions for NE Ohio, had an incredible eye for design and decorating, and were all-around lovely... Read More individuals! I knew the minute I got engaged I wanted a wedding planner and the Fete team, and in particular Tiffany Dziak, were a perfect fit for me. They took my Pinterest wedding board and brought it to life! They were respectful of budget and always gave honest, professional opinions throughout the planning process. Our day was so unbelievably perfect and worry-free because of them. There's really no need to look elsewhere if you want a wedding planner for your Ohio wedding...these guys are the best!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Breanne F

Dream wedding and couldn't have done it without these ladies. They brought my vision to life more than I could of imagined. They were extremely attentive and answered every question or concern. I loved loved every single vendor they recommended for the wedding, not many brides... Read More can say that! I planned a wedding with them while living across the country and even with the time difference they always responded right away. Sorry for all the late night emails :) hah. These women truly go above and beyond. So talented and so lucky I found them to plan a day I will never forget! Sad it's all over... ❤️

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Christian K

Somer and her team were truly amazing to work with! The entire team is very responsive and professional! Our wedding was amazing and could have not done it without A Charming Fete! I highly recommend the use of A Charming Fete to help create your special day as well has... Read More relieve the stress of planning!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Sam K

No words are readily available to describe the care and attention this company took in our wedding process. Design, communication, day of, and on and on... Amazing all around! No one better on the world.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Lauren K

A Charming Fete BEYOND exceeded our expectations! They made all of our dreams come true. We worked with A Charming Fete for day of coordinating and I really can't imagine the day without them. It was absolutely seamless. We had a few guests show up unexpectedly and the ACF team... Read More found seating for them and accommodated them perfectly. This would have stressed me out if they were not there however they took control of the situation and I didn't even know about it until the next day which was awesome. We also had a situation where tables were not set up how we planned but the ACT team rearranged linens and made sure the look of the venue was set up perfectly. Those are just a few examples but I truly can't imagine our wedding day without them. They made sure our wedding day was stress free, fun and absolutely perfect. I can't wait to use them again for parties in the future!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Brittany W

Very unimpressed with this company. I contacted them over a month ago for help with my engagement party. I got a response 3 days later about scheduling a meeting. I responded but yet to get anything since! My party is in sept and it kind of blows my mind I couldn't get any form... Read More of response... even if they are too busy to take on another client. I guess your party could be pretty great (looking from the photos) if you are lucky enough to get a reply. But I do think things happen for a reason! I found another company that has completely exceeded my expectations and I'm so excited to see the end result!

2017-08-06T17:18:58 Response from the vendor

We sincerely apologize for the lapse in communication and regret that we could not get an initial consult set up to discuss your engagement party. We do take accountability for not following up to schedule the consultation however during wedding season we are extremely busy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katie R

Hands down, hiring Lauren and the ATF team was the best decision I made for my outdoor wedding. Coming from a type-A bride who planned it all myself, having Lauren and her team take over the day-of my wedding so that I could relax and enjoy the day instead of worrying about... Read More logistics and details was work every penny to me. Not only did they do an amazing job, but Lauren was immensely helpful with the month-of and especially week of planning and coordinating, which made my entire experience so easy to enjoy. I feel bad for any bride who doesn't have ATF on her side!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Annaliese F

My husband and I live in New York City, but were looking to get married in Cleveland where most of our family is located. The concerns and fears of planning a wedding from afar quickly faded away once we hired this talented and skillful team to plan and oversee our wedding... Read More day. A Charming Fete went above and beyond to deliver the wedding of our dreams, with every detail seamlessly executed. Ideas and preferences were enthusiastically managed, with our priorities fully understood and top-of-mind throughout all stages of the process. A Charming Fete allowed this experience to be one we could fully enjoy and be present in which was the best wedding gift of all!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Leanna R

I don't even have the words! But I will try lol. A Charming Fete is just beyond. They guide you from beginning to end in order to create the aesthetic you're going for. Lauren Hibbard was my wedding planner and if I may say so, my wedding was SO GORGEOUS. Every look that you saw... Read More on Pinterest that you didn't think could be at your event, A Charming Fete can make it happen. Based on what you like/describe, there is a clear vision and a plan. The result is elegant and beauuuutiful. My wedding was about 10 days or so ago and I am still looking back thinking: Really? The best floral recs, the best design ideas, the best details, constant email contact whenever my little bridezilla spirit animal came out. I really can't stress it enough. Hiring Lauren was 100% money well spent. No question about that.

Lisa Costin and Somer Khouri Bedran

As Creative Director of A Charming Fete, Lisa oversees and directs the design aesthetic and creative quality of every contracted event and editorial project. With a maximum attention to detail and a carefully trained eye, creating refined and highly personal events is what she does best. As Event Director of A Charming Fete, Somer oversees the planning, production and execution of contracted events and also directs weddings and high profile social and corporate events for her own clients. Somer manages business operations side by side with Co-Founder, Lisa Costin.