A Click in Time Photo Booths, LLC

Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Richmond

Unique Photography Experiences

We are a boutique photo booth rental company specializing in unique photo experiences and impeccable customer service. We provide the latest in photo booth technology to our clients, while providing a high end product to their guests. We love weddings, and strive to provide an unforgettable experience on a bride's special day. We want your guests to have the best time possible, and keep coming back over and over. Customization is our specialty- from photo strip design, to frames and place cards, to props and backdrops- we want to make your experience all about you.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

1005 John Paul Jones Dr., Stafford, VA Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Richmond (702) 285-5005

A Click in Time Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Nina M

A Click in Time Photo Booth did an excellent job at our daughter's wedding. They arrived promptly, were very professional and had a TON of fun costumes/accessories for our guests to pose with!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alyssa L

A Click in Time Photo Booths did a great job at our wedding. Belle was very professional and responsive. We sent her over a copy of our invitation and she made a great photo strip frame that matched the font and colors of the invitation. I've been to a lot of weddings with... Read More photo booths, and can say she was one of the best! She had great props, guests loved the ability to send the pictures via SMS to themselves right after, and she sent all of the digital proofs very quickly after the wedding. Her prices are very reasonable and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We highly recommend A Click in Time Photo Booths.

Such a great addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Amanda S

We used A Click in Time Photo Booths for our wedding in August. Belle was so great to work with and spent time making sure our photo strips were personalized and fit the theme of our wedding. Our guests LOVED the photobooth and many have them displayed at their homes which is... Read More fun to see. Booking this vendor should be a no brainer. It is such a fun thing for all your guests (and you too)and Belle is THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Julie C

When I booked A Click in Time for our Awards Gala in 2016, my supervisor questioned whether I thought that was appropriate for an Awards Gala. She signed the contract and said, "You haven't lead me astray yet." The day following the gala, my bosses phone was lit up with... Read More compliments about how nice the event was and how it is usually quite stuffy. The photo booth inclusion made the night! I hired Belle once again to do our Family Fun Day. Her contract clearly states the booth may not work properly in temperatures over 90 degrees. The day of the event it was 110 degrees. When the equipment started acting up, Belle apologized and let me know that she would be giving me a full refund of the total cost, and would do my next event for half price. When I booked Belle for the next event, I didn't remember that she made that offer and she reminded me about the credit.

Fun and easy photobooth

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Rebecca C

We booked A Click in Time less than a month before our wedding, and it was such a fun addition. Belle was super responsive and easy to work with. She customized the photo strip with a logo that we designed and matched the colors to our wedding scheme. She had lots of fun props... Read More for our guests who had a blast. We opted to add on the photo scrapbook, and she dressed it up with fun decals making it a really special memento from the day. Would definitely recommend A Click in Time as a cost effective fun add on.

Belle

I was born and raised in Las Vegas, and started working in the event industry and rental business over 15 years ago. I bring my experience to the DMV area, as well as impeccable customer service. I love my job and my clients, and go above and beyond to satisfy them.