Your Wedding and Event Planning Boutique

Our event planning boutique offers an array of "day of" and "wedding planning" services to uniquely match the needs of today's couple who are ready to say I Do! "Day of" coordination starting at $1,300. Wedding planning starting at $3,500. Services can be contracted at the silver, gold or platinum level. We would love to plan a day especially for you!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Clinton, MD DC/MD/ VA/Office in Clinton, MD (240) 381-1745

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Gloria S

Wonderful person, great energy, and over all phenomenal great experience!!!!!

2015-08-04T18:04:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time coordinating your special day. I wish you many, many years of martial bliss!

Shantiea Dean

A Day for You Events was established in 2005 by Shantiea Dean when I discovered a passion for celebrating. I am proud to have created a company that is committed to providing the resources, guidance and expertise to support couples with experiencing a wedding that fully celebrates the special occasion that's happening in their life.