A DJ With Class Inc.

Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding

Creating Fun Weddings Of Elegance & Style!!

Offering unique and creative ideas for weddings of Elegance & Style.Your wedding should be Memorable & Fun while reflecting your taste and style. You customize we personalize! Let us help you plan the perfect wedding! Call today to see if your date is available!!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

9990 Coconut Rd., Bonita Springs, FL
Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 camilla f

A Dj With Class is a must have at your wedding!! He did an amazing job!! SO SO SO impressed with Jim! All of my guests were on the dance floor the entire night and raved about how great of a job he did!!! A Dj With Class is a MUST have at any event!!

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Miki N

Jim was great. I felt like I had another wedding planner. He helped set the timeline. He advised us that if we wanted a high energetic wedding then we better be out on the dance floor the entire time. He was entirely correct. Everyone had so much fun. My guests advised that this... Read More was the best reception they have been too. My Aunt loved the fact that he played old school music for them and my friends loved the music selection for them. He blended them in a fun way that everyone enjoyed themselves!

BEST DJ HANDS DOWN

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

My husband and I are from Michigan, and just recently got married in Naples on the beach. Jim was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and I have to say, he was worth every penny, and every amazing moment during our reception. We had a small wedding of only 16 people,... Read More and my husband and I were very concerned about how the atmosphere would be during the entire time. Needless to say, we had the best night of our lives. Everyone there was engaged and having a great time, and our guests said that he was even amazing. If we were to have any services down in Florida again, Jim will be hearing from us again, and having the time of our lives!!!! Jim was amazing in every single way, and worth everything!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Jim was so professional and really fun to work with! He makes sure everything fits who you are as the bride and groom, and he definitely keeps everyone on the dance floor! He has great ideas and advice for planning out your special day, and we highly recommend him to anyone... Read More looking for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sarah S

Even though Jim is more expensive than other DJ's in the area, he is worth it if you want your event to run smoothly. He coordinates with all the vendors, which most DJ's will not take on that burden. I've seen a lot of weddings in the last 10 years and a so-so DJs can really... Read More make or break your day. I even had a few guests at my wedding come up to me to compliment Jim and the officiant - Rev. Russ Winn. Jim is excellent and I would recommend him to all future brides in the area. If you are going to splurge on one vendor, I suggest making it this one!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Linsey K

Booking A DJ With Class is a must for your wedding day! Jim made the music for the ceremony flow smoothly and perfectly to match our venue and wedding. As for the reception, the guests were dancing all night! Jim knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone entertained. He met... Read More with us on a few occasions prior to our big day to get to know us and to make sure we were on the same page. Jim, thank you so much for making my wedding day PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carly P

A DJ With Class did my beach wedding at Lovers Key State Park and it was amazing. The ceremony music was great, and the reception was even better. They have an online portal that allows you to fill in all of your wedding information and request any song that you want. At the... Read More wedding, no one stopped dancing ever (literally). A DJ With Class made my wedding super fun!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Samantha B

Jim and his associates are wonderful! Very responsive and professional. Jim even came to a dance rehearsal the day before my wedding to help practice a surprise dance during my father-daughter dance. Their online personalize account system is also really helpful. I had a... Read More destination wedding and every song we wanted was played because I could communicate my wants through the portal. The portal/account also connects to PayPal, so payment was super easy.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Alison W

Jim Dalia is the best DJ in SWFL! He went above and beyond, coordinating between all of the vendors. He got everyone up on the dance floor, everyone had a blast. Very professional! You should feel very confident if you hire Jim. Truly amazing job, I could not have asked for... Read More anything better! HIGHLY recommend DJ with Class!!! Don't hesitate in reaching out to him for your event!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lindsay V

Jim and his team were PHENOMENAL! Jim personally helped me with coordinating my other vendors over the phone and met with us in person as well when we visited to do our food tasting at our venue. We threw a ton of requests at him and he somehow found a way to mix in everything... Read More and went above and beyond to keep people on the dance floor all night as well as play everything we personally wanted to hear. His team was fantastic and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great party.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

Mark at DJ with a Class is the best!! We had our wedding at the Pink Shell Resort on January 16. 2016. Our guest had the best time ever and haven't stopping talking about how much fun they had . Mark got everyone at all ages up and dancing like they haven't danced in years!!... Read More Our wedding was the best we could not have asked for such a better DJ for our wedding. I come to tears every time I look at the pictures. We are still to this day getting compliments from people regarding our reception thanks to you Mark. You are "Fan-tastic"!!!

GET THIS DJ!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Karla C

A DJ with class is the most efficient and professional DJ for all weddings! My husband and I (at that time my fiancé) found Jim, Tom and Carol very helpful and personable. We didn't know the ethics of a wedding ceremony or reception, but A DJ with Class made great suggestions... Read More and guided us to what ended up being the most beautiful, organized, and FUN night of our lives! My family and my husband's family were very satisfied at the services given and all guests were thrilled to have variety of music and colorful lighting! One of the most significant and unique options A DJ with Class offered us was the choice of playing music from our countries! It was such a special time for our families. Having A DJ with Class lead the entertainment by bringing the fun to the highest level was for sure the BEST investment and experience!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Colleen G

A DJ With Class is a must for your wedding! We hired them to DJ and MC our reception. Jim was great to work with from start to finish. He really went into every detail to ensure we got what we wanted. Their online planning portal is wonderful to use too. You can plan every... Read More detail of your reception and plan your playlist too. They offer great ideas to keep the party fun and the dance floor hopping. Mark was our MC and he did an amazing job! We couldn't have been happier! They are a must for any wedding!!!

Integral to an amazing reception and a huge help along the way!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Vanessa G

I just wanted to take the time to highly recommend Jim who is truly a DJ with Class. He did our wedding this past weekend and sitting here four days later, we’re still overwhelmed with compliments from our guests about our reception. Goes without saying that having a great DJ... Read More is critical to an awesome party and Jim more than met our high expectations! What’s probably unknown to those in the same boat of being overwhelmed with wedding planning is the time and effort that goes into the reception timeline. Jim was a huge help along the way with suggestions; he even crafted our timeline. We met in person a month prior and took the time to answer our numerous questions leading up to the event. He also provided the sound for our ceremony and inside lighting for the venue, both a huge help to us. Everything worked out as planned but what’s most important is the memories we have to last a lifetime! Without question, I strongly recommend Jim; A DJ with Class for any wedding or event and hope to attend one of his weddings as a guest down the road. Eric & Vanessa 11-7-15.

Jim the DJ/wedding coordinater :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Gabriella

Jim Dalia with a Dj with class is the only way to go for your wedding! Not only is he the sweetest guy and easiest guy to talk to and (practically) plan your wedding... But he's so thorough and professional! My now husband and I had so much fun filling out the forms he gave us... Read More after we booked with him... He really gets to know you! We had such an alternative wedding (on Halloween) and he was so into it and helped us choose such fun and different music for each and every thing... Not only did he make my reception music perfect... He did the ceremony music to a T as well! He kept all of my crazy wedding party on track and literally ran the show! Had so many cool, unique ideas and everybody was talking about how awesome he was! We love Jim!

Jim is the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Danielle D

Jim Dalia is the best!! He has the best playlists for every occasion. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner and reception and everything was amazing. I'm still told by friends and family what a great time they had dancing. He played everything that was supposed to be played... Read More and took requests from our guests as well. If you want to have a memorable wedding, then I highly recommend Jim Dalia for the job!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

A DJ with class was absolutely fantastic!! Jim was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and went above and beyond for us. As we were planning our wedding long distance from New York we didn't actually meet Jim until the day of the wedding but we emailed and talked over the phone... Read More many times. His online guide and suggestions are incredibly thorough. He was patient with us, answered our questions about the order of the reception, worked in all our requests, was an excellent MC, and coordinated with our other vendors to ensure the reception ran as it was supposed to. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone and was very happy with their service!

A DJ With Class

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Crystal S

"That was the best wedding I have ever been too", "We had such a great time", and "We never left the dance floor" were just a few comments we heard following our wedding. We chose A DJ With Class based on a recommendation from the events manager of our venue and we couldn't have... Read More been more pleased. Jim and Mark were amazing to work with! They really listened to what we wanted at our wedding and gave so many helpful suggestions. Mark was our DJ for the night and kept everything on track and everyone dancing. Our guests hardly sat the entire night. He came out and danced with us and even posed for some photos with our guests. We truly felt he was there to make our wedding a night to remember. I would highly, highly recommend A Dj With Class to anyone looking for a high energy, non stop dance party. They are worth every penny!

A DJ With Class- Use them if you want a flawless, chic, upbeat wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jillian P

I wanted to send express my gratitude regarding Tom and Carol's magic worked for my wedding last night. Obviously I had no idea what was in store for the evening- from the beginning, Tom was super organized and involved and made our entire evening stress-free. He went above and... Read More beyond and communicated with our venue and photographer to ensure everything was in place. He took the time to get to know our style and created an atmosphere that I felt was very customized and personal to me and Jason. Carol was phenomenal with the flow and kept the vibe very upbeat. The special song they created for my father daughter dance was a huge success! There wasn't a moment last night where the dance floor was empty- exactly what we envisioned! The entire set-up was visually chic, especially the uplighting, which I felt set the whole mood of the room. The beach ceremony and cocktail hour were also done beautifully. I could go on and on regarding how impressed I was with your entire team and cannot thank you enough for being a huge part of the best night of my life. Thank you again for everything!! Jill & Jason Benedict

A DJ with class is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Felicia J

A DJ with class is, Jim Dalia, is the best DJ I've ever experienced. I live in West Palm Beach and had my wedding in Sanibel Island, so I was a little nervous trying to find a DJ that I've never actually seen in person. My mother in law googled for the best Dj's in that area and... Read More there he was, the first one! And I have to say, he was amazing. He helped me plan the wedding because I didn't have a wedding planner and it was very nerve wrecking but he made me feel so comfortable and was such a perfectionist. He played everything we wanted (including guests) and was brought so much fun to the party. He definitely is AMAZING. I definitely recommend A DJ with class :)

TOM and Carol DJ Service

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Andrew R

Tom and DJ were great hosts for my wedding. They played the music I asked them to play and Carol was awesome at entertaining the crowed. They had my husband and me fill out a form of questions to help them get to know us and how we met. They shared our stories with the guests... Read More and even played a hilarious trivia game on the dance floor that people liked. They worked with my planner who was a very difficult person to deal with and Tom&Carol were both very professional. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jen K

I really cannot say enough about Jim and how great he was through the entire process of planning my wedding. He was very professional, very kind, very responsive and the biggest help out of anyone involved in planning my wedding. He was honest and gave great, valuable input... Read More when asked. My guests could not have had such an amazing time, if not for Jim. He knew what they wanted to hear and how to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire time. There was not one person sitting! Jim went above and beyond and thing I imagined a DJ would do and I'm not so sure my day would have been so great if he were not apart of it. Thank you SO much Jim for everything. Keeler/ Jayne

Jim is the Best of the Best

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jacqueline E

Jim was phenomenal. He was extremely professional, courteous, interactive, fun, and so helpful. He helped with things that weren't even within the traditional role of a DJ. No request was too small and no detail was overlooked. His experience really showed by how well the... Read More wedding went and how much fun my guests had. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone. He coordinated with the other vendors in a way that complemented everything about the wedding, which helped us enjoy our day even more. My husband and I had a blast, and all of our guests told us how happy much fun they had and kept saying how amazing Jim was.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kelsey B

Jim did an amazing job at our wedding reception. We had an older crowd so it was super important for us to have a good variety of hits. Jim nailed it! We rocked out all night & people were thrilled with all of the music that was played.

2015-06-08T22:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelsey! You're wedding was awesome!

Jim is the best!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Jessica B

Jim was fantastic to work with and definitely delivered! His planning website was wonderful and easy to use, it made the process so much easier.

Jim Dalia

Having helped countless couples bring their wedding vision to reality since 1981, our philosophy is simple, all weddings should be Fun, Unique and Memorable! Although weddings have changed quite a bit over the years, one thing remains the same, "Every Couple Wants The Wedding Of Their Dreams". And most want it "Their Way". Our goal is to help couples make that happen. We offer a creative approach while using the latest in lighting, audio and video technology to help you create an experience your guests will remember for years to come. Call now as dates and availability are limited!