A DJ With Class Inc.

Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island and surrounding areas

Creating Fun Weddings Of Elegance & Style!!

Offering unique and creative ideas for weddings of Elegance & Style.Your wedding should be Memorable & Fun while reflecting your taste and style. You customize we personalize! Let us help you plan the perfect wedding! Call today to see if your date is available!!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Award Winning DJ Entertainment, Bonita Springs, FL
Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island and surrounding areas

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 camilla f

A Dj With Class is a must have at your wedding!! He did an amazing job!! SO SO SO impressed with Jim! All of my guests were on the dance floor the entire night and raved about how great of a job he did!!! A Dj With Class is a MUST have at any event!!

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Miki N

Jim was great. I felt like I had another wedding planner. He helped set the timeline. He advised us that if we wanted a high energetic wedding then we better be out on the dance floor the entire time. He was entirely correct. Everyone had so much fun. My guests advised that this... Read More was the best reception they have been too. My Aunt loved the fact that he played old school music for them and my friends loved the music selection for them. He blended them in a fun way that everyone enjoyed themselves!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

My husband and I are from Michigan, and just recently got married in Naples on the beach. Jim was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and I have to say, he was worth every penny, and every amazing moment during our reception. We had a small wedding of only 16 people,... Read More and my husband and I were very concerned about how the atmosphere would be during the entire time. Needless to say, we had the best night of our lives. Everyone there was engaged and having a great time, and our guests said that he was even amazing. If we were to have any services down in Florida again, Jim will be hearing from us again, and having the time of our lives!!!! Jim was amazing in every single way, and worth everything!!!!!!!

Integral to an amazing reception and a huge help along the way!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Vanessa G

I just wanted to take the time to highly recommend Jim who is truly a DJ with Class. He did our wedding this past weekend and sitting here four days later, we’re still overwhelmed with compliments from our guests about our reception. Goes without saying that having a great DJ... Read More is critical to an awesome party and Jim more than met our high expectations! What’s probably unknown to those in the same boat of being overwhelmed with wedding planning is the time and effort that goes into the reception timeline. Jim was a huge help along the way with suggestions; he even crafted our timeline. We met in person a month prior and took the time to answer our numerous questions leading up to the event. He also provided the sound for our ceremony and inside lighting for the venue, both a huge help to us. Everything worked out as planned but what’s most important is the memories we have to last a lifetime! Without question, I strongly recommend Jim; A DJ with Class for any wedding or event and hope to attend one of his weddings as a guest down the road. Eric & Vanessa 11-7-15.

Jim the DJ/wedding coordinater :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Gabriella

Jim Dalia with a Dj with class is the only way to go for your wedding! Not only is he the sweetest guy and easiest guy to talk to and (practically) plan your wedding... But he's so thorough and professional! My now husband and I had so much fun filling out the forms he gave us... Read More after we booked with him... He really gets to know you! We had such an alternative wedding (on Halloween) and he was so into it and helped us choose such fun and different music for each and every thing... Not only did he make my reception music perfect... He did the ceremony music to a T as well! He kept all of my crazy wedding party on track and literally ran the show! Had so many cool, unique ideas and everybody was talking about how awesome he was! We love Jim!

Jim is the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Danielle D

Jim Dalia is the best!! He has the best playlists for every occasion. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour/dinner and reception and everything was amazing. I'm still told by friends and family what a great time they had dancing. He played everything that was supposed to be played... Read More and took requests from our guests as well. If you want to have a memorable wedding, then I highly recommend Jim Dalia for the job!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

A DJ with class was absolutely fantastic!! Jim was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and went above and beyond for us. As we were planning our wedding long distance from New York we didn't actually meet Jim until the day of the wedding but we emailed and talked over the phone... Read More many times. His online guide and suggestions are incredibly thorough. He was patient with us, answered our questions about the order of the reception, worked in all our requests, was an excellent MC, and coordinated with our other vendors to ensure the reception ran as it was supposed to. All in all, I would recommend them to anyone and was very happy with their service!

A DJ With Class

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Crystal S

"That was the best wedding I have ever been too", "We had such a great time", and "We never left the dance floor" were just a few comments we heard following our wedding. We chose A DJ With Class based on a recommendation from the events manager of our venue and we couldn't have... Read More been more pleased. Jim and Mark were amazing to work with! They really listened to what we wanted at our wedding and gave so many helpful suggestions. Mark was our DJ for the night and kept everything on track and everyone dancing. Our guests hardly sat the entire night. He came out and danced with us and even posed for some photos with our guests. We truly felt he was there to make our wedding a night to remember. I would highly, highly recommend A Dj With Class to anyone looking for a high energy, non stop dance party. They are worth every penny!

A DJ With Class- Use them if you want a flawless, chic, upbeat wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jillian P

I wanted to send express my gratitude regarding Tom and Carol's magic worked for my wedding last night. Obviously I had no idea what was in store for the evening- from the beginning, Tom was super organized and involved and made our entire evening stress-free. He went above and... Read More beyond and communicated with our venue and photographer to ensure everything was in place. He took the time to get to know our style and created an atmosphere that I felt was very customized and personal to me and Jason. Carol was phenomenal with the flow and kept the vibe very upbeat. The special song they created for my father daughter dance was a huge success! There wasn't a moment last night where the dance floor was empty- exactly what we envisioned! The entire set-up was visually chic, especially the uplighting, which I felt set the whole mood of the room. The beach ceremony and cocktail hour were also done beautifully. I could go on and on regarding how impressed I was with your entire team and cannot thank you enough for being a huge part of the best night of my life. Thank you again for everything!! Jill & Jason Benedict

A DJ with class is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Felicia J

A DJ with class is, Jim Dalia, is the best DJ I've ever experienced. I live in West Palm Beach and had my wedding in Sanibel Island, so I was a little nervous trying to find a DJ that I've never actually seen in person. My mother in law googled for the best Dj's in that area and... Read More there he was, the first one! And I have to say, he was amazing. He helped me plan the wedding because I didn't have a wedding planner and it was very nerve wrecking but he made me feel so comfortable and was such a perfectionist. He played everything we wanted (including guests) and was brought so much fun to the party. He definitely is AMAZING. I definitely recommend A DJ with class :)

TOM and Carol DJ Service

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Andrew R

Tom and DJ were great hosts for my wedding. They played the music I asked them to play and Carol was awesome at entertaining the crowed. They had my husband and me fill out a form of questions to help them get to know us and how we met. They shared our stories with the guests... Read More and even played a hilarious trivia game on the dance floor that people liked. They worked with my planner who was a very difficult person to deal with and Tom&Carol were both very professional. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jen K

I really cannot say enough about Jim and how great he was through the entire process of planning my wedding. He was very professional, very kind, very responsive and the biggest help out of anyone involved in planning my wedding. He was honest and gave great, valuable input... Read More when asked. My guests could not have had such an amazing time, if not for Jim. He knew what they wanted to hear and how to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire time. There was not one person sitting! Jim went above and beyond and thing I imagined a DJ would do and I'm not so sure my day would have been so great if he were not apart of it. Thank you SO much Jim for everything. Keeler/ Jayne

Jim is the Best of the Best

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jacqueline E

Jim was phenomenal. He was extremely professional, courteous, interactive, fun, and so helpful. He helped with things that weren't even within the traditional role of a DJ. No request was too small and no detail was overlooked. His experience really showed by how well the... Read More wedding went and how much fun my guests had. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone. He coordinated with the other vendors in a way that complemented everything about the wedding, which helped us enjoy our day even more. My husband and I had a blast, and all of our guests told us how happy much fun they had and kept saying how amazing Jim was.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Kelsey B

Jim did an amazing job at our wedding reception. We had an older crowd so it was super important for us to have a good variety of hits. Jim nailed it! We rocked out all night & people were thrilled with all of the music that was played.

2015-06-08T22:06:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelsey! You're wedding was awesome!

Jim is the best!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Jessica B

Jim was fantastic to work with and definitely delivered! His planning website was wonderful and easy to use, it made the process so much easier.

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Sara A

Jim did a beyond amazing job at our wedding. We are from Wisconsin and had our wedding in Florida and he made sure he made it as simple and stress free for us as possible! He went above and beyond to make sure our day was PERFECT from the ceremony till the end of the reception!... Read More I would recommend A DJ with class to anyone!!! THANKS for the great work with making our day so special and our guests have a BLAST!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Jim was the best wedding DJ that we could have hired. All our guest raved about how fun and entertaing the reception was. The dance floor was packed the entire time and the music selection was perfect for our guests. Jim is by far the best DJ in southwest Florida!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Nicole C

We had planned to save money by not having a DJ for our son’s wedding until we started to try and figure out logistics for the beach ceremony and the reception. And then, when we were also reminded that "the music makes the wedding" we decided we had better contact someone with... Read More expertise. We were so lucky to have the Casa Ybel Resort on Sanibel Island, Fl recommend A DJ with Class. Jim was such a joy to work with and provided great guidance in planning the entire flow of the event. He helped with the flow of the evening and made great recommendations for the playlist. Although he handed over the reins to James and Mark, they were also easy to work with and knew exactly what had been planned. They played a great variety of songs and the dance floor was never empty. They helped make it a night for the bride and groom to remember forever. Hands down, they were one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. It was an overall great experience and we are very thankful we chose them to be a part of such a special day.

Couldn't ask for a better DJ

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Jennifer O

When my husband and I started to look for a DJ we had an idea what we wanted but little did we know how much more we were going to get with Jim. Dj Jim was the first one we met with, and pretty much knew he was the one we wanted. He made us feel so comfortable and really seemed... Read More to understand us and what we wanted for our special day. Jim was extremely helpful in every step of the process, we never felt uneasy or worried that when it came to our wedding day that it would go off without a hitch and we couldn't be more pleased with how efficient and crafted he truly is at what he does! Thank you Jim for everything, you were such a huge part into making our wedding as special and beautiful as it was!!

Professional & Fun DJ

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Lindsay S

Jim helped plan the details from the ceremony breakdown to the reception activities. Tom and Carole made sure all the guests had fun and that the event went off without a hitch. Loved A DJ with Class and the guests loved them too!

Best decision a bride can make :)

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Alexandra S

Jim from A DJ With Class was such a joy to work with. He made sure that our wedding was as much a priority to him as it was to us and it was obvious on the day of our wedding that all of his hard work and professional planning paid off. Jim exceeded our expectations in more ways... Read More than one. From his visits to Marco Island to see our venue, to the information & contacts he provided us with for other vendors such as linens, draping, etc, to the various texts, emails, and phone calls; A DJ With Class covered every detail and never ceased to amaze. We truly believe that our special day would not have been half of what it was without Jim and his amazing team. I would recommend A DJ With Class to any and all couples planning their wedding and/or big event. Hands down, the best decision we made to our start our new life together as Mr. and Mrs. Thank you Jim! Love, Alexandra & Salvatore Iannotta

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Brianna H

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! I think nervousness comes with the wedding but he did a great job at letting us know what was next and how much time we had and so on. He made everything go smoothly and I was not stressed at all! When he played a group dance song none of... Read More us were sure how to do - he jumped right into the middle of the dance floor and taught us! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!

A DJ with Class did a phenomenal job at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Savanna C

A DJ with Class was an amazing wedding DJ. They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process and walked us step by step through the entire day to make sure every minute detail was in place. I would say Jim Dalia is a DJ and a wedding planner. He created a timeline for... Read More all of the other vendors to follow as well as a list of every song that should be playing for all of the different transitions from before the ceremony to the final exit after the reception. Mark was the DJ who entertained at our wedding and he was amazing. He kept all of the guests engaged and up on their feet the entire night, we even extended the party an extra hour and he stayed without any worries. I would recommend A DJ with Class to any bride out there looking for a DJ or even to any business owners looking for a DJ to entertain at their event. It was an overall great experience and I am very thankful I chose them to be a part of our special day.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Amanda S

Jim Dalia was a great DJ. From start to finish he made sure everyone was up and dancing. I highly recommend him. He made an amazing first dance mix for me and my husband. He also had tons of ideas to make the event extra special. I did a voice over for my dad during the... Read More daddy daughter dance that I never would have thought to do and surprised my dad. He also was very patient with all my bridezilla moments :)

DJ Jim will put your mind at ease.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

Jim was a God send. He managed the schedule of our wedding and reception and kept things on time. He was a comfort to work with, was very patient and kind with all of my questions and concerns and made the whole process much easier. I highly, highly recommend him.