A DJ With Class Inc.

Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding

Creating Fun Weddings Of Elegance & Style!!

Offering unique and creative ideas for weddings of Elegance & Style.Your wedding should be Memorable & Fun while reflecting your taste and style. You customize we personalize! Let us help you plan the perfect wedding! Call today to see if your date is available!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

9990 Coconut Rd., Bonita Springs, FL Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding (239) 872-3648

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 camilla f

A Dj With Class is a must have at your wedding!! He did an amazing job!! SO SO SO impressed with Jim! All of my guests were on the dance floor the entire night and raved about how great of a job he did!!! A Dj With Class is a MUST have at any event!!

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Miki N

Jim was great. I felt like I had another wedding planner. He helped set the timeline. He advised us that if we wanted a high energetic wedding then we better be out on the dance floor the entire time. He was entirely correct. Everyone had so much fun. My guests advised that this... Read More was the best reception they have been too. My Aunt loved the fact that he played old school music for them and my friends loved the music selection for them. He blended them in a fun way that everyone enjoyed themselves!

BEST DJ HANDS DOWN

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

My husband and I are from Michigan, and just recently got married in Naples on the beach. Jim was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and I have to say, he was worth every penny, and every amazing moment during our reception. We had a small wedding of only 16 people,... Read More and my husband and I were very concerned about how the atmosphere would be during the entire time. Needless to say, we had the best night of our lives. Everyone there was engaged and having a great time, and our guests said that he was even amazing. If we were to have any services down in Florida again, Jim will be hearing from us again, and having the time of our lives!!!! Jim was amazing in every single way, and worth everything!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 RoseMarie B

We were so happy with choosing Jim Dalia as our DJ! He made time to meet with us and even worked with us long distance (planning, on phone calls) to ensure the songs we wanted to play were going to happen on our special day. The online portal was easy to complete and Jim even... Read More accepted a list of songs from us that we asked him to play/stick to during our dancing, which we love to do! Our night was so awesome and the mix of music made it so much more fun. Our family and friends couldn't stop dancing! Thanks again, Jim! Definitely recommending you to those in the SWFL area!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaitlyn M

A Dj With Class was recommended by the Hyatt Regency Resort and I am very happy I chose Jim as our dj! The reception was just beautiful! He went over and beyond and I am very pleased. Definitely recommend A Dj With Class for anyone who wants a perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Josh S

We had a wonderful experience with Jim and Marc from the very beginning. They were very prompt with the emails, phone calls, and meeting with us as wanted ! they let us decide what direction we wanted to go in while helping guide us through more difficult moments we were unsure... Read More of ! The music was FABULOUS! Jim helped me make very modern, ,cool decisions that I'm so happy I was able to make happen. You will not be disappointed with their work!!! Thanks again Jim and Marc - Josh and I had the time of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016

I would 100% recommend booking with Jim he is amazing!!!! When I had moments of stress he helped me with remembering to just to have fun! He did a great job and catered to anything we needed and made our day so special. He keeps everyone on their feet dancing and caters to any... Read More music specifications you may have and also can customise things to your wedding needs. I had a mixed wedding with people from Ireland and the United States and I wanted to Irish to feel comfortable. He catered to songs from Ireland and the US.He is honestly the best DJ in the area! I would recommend him to everyone!!! Thank you Jim!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jessica Q

We are from Staten Island, NY and we decided to have our wedding in Naples, Fla. We did not know anything about any of the local DJ's. We happened to find "A DJ With Class". As it turns out, that was a very good decision and after our experience working with Jim Dalia we could... Read More tell you with sincerity he is truly one of the best! Jim is very friendly, flexible, energetic, and professional! Jim is big on communicating with his clients to make the whole process and much more personalized experience. Jim's site is user friendly and he likes to speak with his clients by phone and through email. He offers tips and suggestions on how to make sure your wedding is perfect not just for you as a couple, but for all of your guests as well. He is very cooperative and understanding when changes need to be made even when the big day is just days away. He helped us find an excellent videographer literally days before our wedding. He steered us in the right direction and he really had a big role in making the biggest day of our life absolutely amazing. If we ever have another big celebration here in Naples, Fla we are going to immediately contact Jim Dalia from A DJ With Class and you should too!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Deirdre E

Jim's expertise and professionalism added to the ambiance of the evening. He also made it enjoyable for all. Young and mature were on the dance floor the entire evening. As master of ceremony he kept the progress of the wedding on track and made the bride and groom feel very... Read More special through out the evening. A DJ With Class Inc. is by far the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Heather E

Jim was great! He kept the ball rolling throughout the entire reception. Everything was paced out well and we could not have had a better DJ!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Heather S

Jim from a DJ with Class is awesome! The whole experience was great from start to finish. He is very easy to talk to and plan with made the process very easy and enjoyable. The music and night was perfect our guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jelena G

In addition to his superior professionalism, Jim has a great personality. He has a talent for keeping people happy. I feel so lucky that he had availability for my wedding day. Every aspect of Jim's work was absolutely flawless. He kept my spirits high and was amazingly helpful... Read More with the wedding planning. I would highly recommend his services to all my friends and future brides.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lindsay T

Jim, with A DJ With Class was absolutely phenomenal. He really went above and beyond both with the planning and the night of our wedding. He was extremely helpful with recommendations on other vendors and how to best set up our venue. He recommended and worked very well with... Read More a live musician and steel drummer, and helped with all of the up lighting at the venue. The music kept everyone on the dance floor all night and wishing they could stay longer. I can't thank him enough for making our day special.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Jim was so professional and really fun to work with! He makes sure everything fits who you are as the bride and groom, and he definitely keeps everyone on the dance floor! He has great ideas and advice for planning out your special day, and we highly recommend him to anyone... Read More looking for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Sarah S

Even though Jim is more expensive than other DJ's in the area, he is worth it if you want your event to run smoothly. He coordinates with all the vendors, which most DJ's will not take on that burden. I've seen a lot of weddings in the last 10 years and a so-so DJs can really... Read More make or break your day. I even had a few guests at my wedding come up to me to compliment Jim and the officiant - Rev. Russ Winn. Jim is excellent and I would recommend him to all future brides in the area. If you are going to splurge on one vendor, I suggest making it this one!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Linsey K

Booking A DJ With Class is a must for your wedding day! Jim made the music for the ceremony flow smoothly and perfectly to match our venue and wedding. As for the reception, the guests were dancing all night! Jim knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone entertained. He met... Read More with us on a few occasions prior to our big day to get to know us and to make sure we were on the same page. Jim, thank you so much for making my wedding day PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carly P

A DJ With Class did my beach wedding at Lovers Key State Park and it was amazing. The ceremony music was great, and the reception was even better. They have an online portal that allows you to fill in all of your wedding information and request any song that you want. At the... Read More wedding, no one stopped dancing ever (literally). A DJ With Class made my wedding super fun!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Samantha B

Jim and his associates are wonderful! Very responsive and professional. Jim even came to a dance rehearsal the day before my wedding to help practice a surprise dance during my father-daughter dance. Their online personalize account system is also really helpful. I had a... Read More destination wedding and every song we wanted was played because I could communicate my wants through the portal. The portal/account also connects to PayPal, so payment was super easy.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Alison W

Jim Dalia is the best DJ in SWFL! He went above and beyond, coordinating between all of the vendors. He got everyone up on the dance floor, everyone had a blast. Very professional! You should feel very confident if you hire Jim. Truly amazing job, I could not have asked for... Read More anything better! HIGHLY recommend DJ with Class!!! Don't hesitate in reaching out to him for your event!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lindsay V

Jim and his team were PHENOMENAL! Jim personally helped me with coordinating my other vendors over the phone and met with us in person as well when we visited to do our food tasting at our venue. We threw a ton of requests at him and he somehow found a way to mix in everything... Read More and went above and beyond to keep people on the dance floor all night as well as play everything we personally wanted to hear. His team was fantastic and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great party.

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

Mark at DJ with a Class is the best!! We had our wedding at the Pink Shell Resort on January 16. 2016. Our guest had the best time ever and haven't stopping talking about how much fun they had . Mark got everyone at all ages up and dancing like they haven't danced in years!!... Read More Our wedding was the best we could not have asked for such a better DJ for our wedding. I come to tears every time I look at the pictures. We are still to this day getting compliments from people regarding our reception thanks to you Mark. You are "Fan-tastic"!!!

GET THIS DJ!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Karla C

A DJ with class is the most efficient and professional DJ for all weddings! My husband and I (at that time my fiancé) found Jim, Tom and Carol very helpful and personable. We didn't know the ethics of a wedding ceremony or reception, but A DJ with Class made great suggestions... Read More and guided us to what ended up being the most beautiful, organized, and FUN night of our lives! My family and my husband's family were very satisfied at the services given and all guests were thrilled to have variety of music and colorful lighting! One of the most significant and unique options A DJ with Class offered us was the choice of playing music from our countries! It was such a special time for our families. Having A DJ with Class lead the entertainment by bringing the fun to the highest level was for sure the BEST investment and experience!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Colleen G

A DJ With Class is a must for your wedding! We hired them to DJ and MC our reception. Jim was great to work with from start to finish. He really went into every detail to ensure we got what we wanted. Their online planning portal is wonderful to use too. You can plan every... Read More detail of your reception and plan your playlist too. They offer great ideas to keep the party fun and the dance floor hopping. Mark was our MC and he did an amazing job! We couldn't have been happier! They are a must for any wedding!!!

Integral to an amazing reception and a huge help along the way!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Vanessa G

I just wanted to take the time to highly recommend Jim who is truly a DJ with Class. He did our wedding this past weekend and sitting here four days later, we’re still overwhelmed with compliments from our guests about our reception. Goes without saying that having a great DJ... Read More is critical to an awesome party and Jim more than met our high expectations! What’s probably unknown to those in the same boat of being overwhelmed with wedding planning is the time and effort that goes into the reception timeline. Jim was a huge help along the way with suggestions; he even crafted our timeline. We met in person a month prior and took the time to answer our numerous questions leading up to the event. He also provided the sound for our ceremony and inside lighting for the venue, both a huge help to us. Everything worked out as planned but what’s most important is the memories we have to last a lifetime! Without question, I strongly recommend Jim; A DJ with Class for any wedding or event and hope to attend one of his weddings as a guest down the road. Eric & Vanessa 11-7-15.

Jim the DJ/wedding coordinater :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Gabriella

Jim Dalia with a Dj with class is the only way to go for your wedding! Not only is he the sweetest guy and easiest guy to talk to and (practically) plan your wedding... But he's so thorough and professional! My now husband and I had so much fun filling out the forms he gave us... Read More after we booked with him... He really gets to know you! We had such an alternative wedding (on Halloween) and he was so into it and helped us choose such fun and different music for each and every thing... Not only did he make my reception music perfect... He did the ceremony music to a T as well! He kept all of my crazy wedding party on track and literally ran the show! Had so many cool, unique ideas and everybody was talking about how awesome he was! We love Jim!

Jim Dalia

Having helped countless couples bring their wedding vision to reality since 1981, our philosophy is simple, all weddings should be Fun, Unique and Memorable! Although weddings have changed quite a bit over the years, one thing remains the same, "Every Couple Wants The Wedding Of Their Dreams". And most want it "Their Way". Our goal is to help couples make that happen. We offer a creative approach while using the latest in lighting, audio and video technology to help you create an experience your guests will remember for years to come. Call now as dates and availability are limited!

Start a Conversation!