A DJ With Class Inc.

Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding

Creating Fun Weddings With Elegance & Style!!

Stress Free Planning & Coordination, Packed Dance Floors, Guests smiling with happy and tired feet are what we're all about. Don't take our word for it, check out our reviews and see what our couples say. We've helped countless couples bring their wedding vision to reality since 1981 by offering unique and creative ideas for weddings of Elegance & Style. We value the trust and confidence you place in us to make your day happen the way you want it. Call now to find out why it's more than just great music that makes a wedding successful!! Call today to see if your date is available!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

Naples, Ft Myers,Marco Island, Sanibel Island & surrounding (239) 872-3648

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Danielle G

**EVERY BRIDE PLEASE READ! ** Our wedding took place on 12.31.2016 followed by the reception which all took place on the beach at the Marco Island Marriott Resort (apparently now called the JW Marriot). It was 10 months to the wedding when I first spoke with Jim and it took... Read More only 60 seconds before I knew that this was not only the man who was going to be our DJ, but a person that would become a vital part of our entire planning process. Jim would always say to me, "I've been doing this for a long time & know what works & what doesn't." He said this often and always with purpose. After a few months of hearing him reassure me, it suddenly clicked! The dreaded timeline, details, unknowns, etc. all began to fade away as my DJ, Jim Dalia, started to explain when, why, who, why, & why, & how, & back to why… He was truly my guide through the ENTIRE process, always by my side from Florida to Virginia and back. The wedding start time with consideration to the sunset, music while guests were being seating, processional breakdown & music flow, flow of events through the reception, adding a 30-minute intermission for the NYE shift to the ballroom...the details, thoughtfulness, passion, and endless hours spent speaking to me never ceased to amaze me. I imagined how I thought I wanted my vision to be; but Jim, the man that was our DJ, allowed the imagination of my vision and wedding day to become an actual dream that I never thought could be possible! When the big day finally arrived, Jim never skipped a beat making sure our guests were having a good time & that our suggested songs were played at the right moments; however, throughout that day & late into the NYE evening, Jim was a true guest in our hearts! Me & my husband are forever grateful for having him be such a huge part of this wonderful moment in our lives and we will always consider him to be a friend.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Cait G

I cannot say enough nice things about Jim Dalia of A DJ With Class! Jim was so kind and patient with me as I asked questions that it is probably not his job to answer and he literally walked me through the whole wedding day process so I knew what to expect. I did not think the... Read More guests at our small (40 people) wedding would get up and dance and Jim made sure that everyone had a blast! The music was great, the atmosphere was incredible and everyone danced the night away! Thank you so much Jim!

BEST DJ HANDS DOWN

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

My husband and I are from Michigan, and just recently got married in Naples on the beach. Jim was recommended to us through our wedding planner, and I have to say, he was worth every penny, and every amazing moment during our reception. We had a small wedding of only 16 people,... Read More and my husband and I were very concerned about how the atmosphere would be during the entire time. Needless to say, we had the best night of our lives. Everyone there was engaged and having a great time, and our guests said that he was even amazing. If we were to have any services down in Florida again, Jim will be hearing from us again, and having the time of our lives!!!! Jim was amazing in every single way, and worth everything!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Stefanie J

I recently got married on November 11th at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Jim was so easy to work with, he helped my husband and I with everything. He suggested songs that he knew would go over well with the crowd based on his experience. Jim even filled in all my forms online... Read More over the phone because I stupidly thought I had to print and write everything and mail it to him haha! He made that process SO much easier because i had no idea what songs to choose for processional/recessional. He coordinated everything with all my vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. He asked my husband and I throughout the night if we needed anything or if we wanted to add/delete anything we had already chosen. Jim is such a professional and clearly loves what he does!! Everyone had our wedding had a blast thanks to him!!

2017-11-19T22:51:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stefanie! Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Rebecca K

Jim from A DJ with Class was absolutely fantastic from beginning of the process to the end. He was one of the most responsive people I've ever worked with (he normally responded to an email within just a few minutes). He's also an absolute pro with not just music but with... Read More suggestions about the flow of your evening. He takes the time to work with you on the schedule so that everything works perfectly. He even made adjustments to the music being played mid-way through the reception when it turned out that some of the songs my husband and I had put on our list weren't going over too well with our crowd :) Everyone had a fantastic time at our wedding and Jim was a huge part of the reason!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cara P

Jim is amazing at what he does and really knows his stuff when it comes to the music, sound, lighting, everything in the DJ/wedding business. He is so awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mike B

Jim With A DJ With Class Inc. did a fantastic job at our Naples wedding. Jim was very willing and available to meet in person as well as talk on the phone to plan our perfect wedding day. Jim's straight forward website allowed us to easily select all the songs we wanted to... Read More request. Not only did Jim provide the music entertainment during the reception he also provided microphones and speakers for our ceremony as well as amber up lighting in the reception room. I would highly recommend Jim for any wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rebecca V

Jim was absolutely awesome!! He worked with us really nicely to finalize our timeline and make it exactly as we wanted it. He even made it possible for a groomsman in the army to submit an audio file speech last minute. At the event he was in constant contact with us making sure... Read More we were happy and offering to help us with anything! Jim can read a dance floor like no other! He kept everyone dancing all night, there were even people we never expected to dance out on the dance floor!! Jim is very personable and willing to do anything to make your day exactly how you want it! I would definitely recommend Jim to anyone, he’s a great guy!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Ana M

Honestly, this is an area that I really slacked off in. I mean I had no music picked out till about 2-3 weeks before the wedding (SORRY JIM!). But! I have no regrets as everything went perfect with Jim. He happened to have a good relationship with my wedding planner from At Last... Read More Weddings, Brianna, so they handled the timeline together. My parents are Mexican and he made sure to include some of their songs during the reception. He never had any trouble finding any of those types of songs for them. I strongly advise for coupes to also do their uplighting and any AV needs you need from him, way more affordable then a hotel or venue company. He set up the room up nicely and his equipment was top notch. He also did our cocktail hour music and ceremony music and it was absolutely flawless. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart thank you for your hard work on my wedding day Jim!

2017-09-29T11:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna! Your wedding was awesome and I am so happy everyone enjoyed themselves! I appreciate you taking the time to write this. Please tell everyone I said hi!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Chrissy B

Definitely a "Class Act"!!! Thank you Jim! We had a small wedding of 40 ppl and Jim treated us as family. He was very organized, thorough, detailed and worked very well with all of our vendors to make our day the BEST!! I would highly recommend Jim!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Brittany P

Jim and Mark were amazing!! Jim basically helped put my entire day together! He made our day incredibly special and worked with us the entire time we were engaged. He suggested music that fit our taste, he had relationships with all of our vendors and coordinated with them on... Read More timeline, processes, and what he will be doing. I can guarantee he is the best DJ around with experience, care, and a true passion for his work. Without him I could have never planned this wedding. You will absolutely loveeee Jim and his son Mark!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Suzi P

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding at Pink Shell Resort and were referred to Jim for DJ services. I was not disappointed one bit! I was highly impressed by Jim's professionalism and also his ability to incorporate several different musical styles and languages... Read More (English, Serbian, Spanish) without a hitch! We had a guest list of about 65 people and the vast majority were on the dance floor as soon as he started playing! He also does a timeline for you that he shares with the other vendors which was a huge help! When I first met Jim he told me my biggest job on my wedding day was to have fun, which is exactly what I did thanks to him!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Alyssa P

JIM WAS AMAZING! He did a wonderful job, and truly went out of his way to make our day special! Our guests loved him! Thank you so much Jim!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Helen F

Thank you Jim for not only providing great music and lighting, but for organizing the timeline for our wedding. We cannot believe how the dance floor was always full and how many guests kept complimenting us on a great reception! My dad loved the voiceover recording for our... Read More Father/Daughter dance, as well as how smoothly you kept everything going that night. Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Cindy B

Jim did a great job. He was very fun, professional and knowledgeable. We gave him a couple songs we liked and he hit it out of the park. All out guests loved the music and danced all night. Even the ones that don't usually dance!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 RoseMarie B

We were so happy with choosing Jim Dalia as our DJ! He made time to meet with us and even worked with us long distance (planning, on phone calls) to ensure the songs we wanted to play were going to happen on our special day. The online portal was easy to complete and Jim even... Read More accepted a list of songs from us that we asked him to play/stick to during our dancing, which we love to do! Our night was so awesome and the mix of music made it so much more fun. Our family and friends couldn't stop dancing! Thanks again, Jim! Definitely recommending you to those in the SWFL area!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kaitlyn M

A Dj With Class was recommended by the Hyatt Regency Resort and I am very happy I chose Jim as our dj! The reception was just beautiful! He went over and beyond and I am very pleased. Definitely recommend A Dj With Class for anyone who wants a perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Josh S

We had a wonderful experience with Jim and Marc from the very beginning. They were very prompt with the emails, phone calls, and meeting with us as wanted ! they let us decide what direction we wanted to go in while helping guide us through more difficult moments we were unsure... Read More of ! The music was FABULOUS! Jim helped me make very modern, ,cool decisions that I'm so happy I was able to make happen. You will not be disappointed with their work!!! Thanks again Jim and Marc - Josh and I had the time of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kaylisha C

I would 100% recommend booking with Jim he is amazing!!!! When I had moments of stress he helped me with remembering to just to have fun! He did a great job and catered to anything we needed and made our day so special. He keeps everyone on their feet dancing and caters to any... Read More music specifications you may have and also can customise things to your wedding needs. I had a mixed wedding with people from Ireland and the United States and I wanted to Irish to feel comfortable. He catered to songs from Ireland and the US.He is honestly the best DJ in the area! I would recommend him to everyone!!! Thank you Jim!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jessica Q

We are from Staten Island, NY and we decided to have our wedding in Naples, Fla. We did not know anything about any of the local DJ's. We happened to find "A DJ With Class". As it turns out, that was a very good decision and after our experience working with Jim Dalia we could... Read More tell you with sincerity he is truly one of the best! Jim is very friendly, flexible, energetic, and professional! Jim is big on communicating with his clients to make the whole process and much more personalized experience. Jim's site is user friendly and he likes to speak with his clients by phone and through email. He offers tips and suggestions on how to make sure your wedding is perfect not just for you as a couple, but for all of your guests as well. He is very cooperative and understanding when changes need to be made even when the big day is just days away. He helped us find an excellent videographer literally days before our wedding. He steered us in the right direction and he really had a big role in making the biggest day of our life absolutely amazing. If we ever have another big celebration here in Naples, Fla we are going to immediately contact Jim Dalia from A DJ With Class and you should too!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Deirdre E

Jim's expertise and professionalism added to the ambiance of the evening. He also made it enjoyable for all. Young and mature were on the dance floor the entire evening. As master of ceremony he kept the progress of the wedding on track and made the bride and groom feel very... Read More special through out the evening. A DJ With Class Inc. is by far the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Heather E

Jim was great! He kept the ball rolling throughout the entire reception. Everything was paced out well and we could not have had a better DJ!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Heather S

Jim from a DJ with Class is awesome! The whole experience was great from start to finish. He is very easy to talk to and plan with made the process very easy and enjoyable. The music and night was perfect our guests had a great time!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jelena G

In addition to his superior professionalism, Jim has a great personality. He has a talent for keeping people happy. I feel so lucky that he had availability for my wedding day. Every aspect of Jim's work was absolutely flawless. He kept my spirits high and was amazingly helpful... Read More with the wedding planning. I would highly recommend his services to all my friends and future brides.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lindsay T

Jim, with A DJ With Class was absolutely phenomenal. He really went above and beyond both with the planning and the night of our wedding. He was extremely helpful with recommendations on other vendors and how to best set up our venue. He recommended and worked very well with... Read More a live musician and steel drummer, and helped with all of the up lighting at the venue. The music kept everyone on the dance floor all night and wishing they could stay longer. I can't thank him enough for making our day special.

Jim Dalia

Having helped countless couples bring their wedding vision to reality since 1981, our philosophy is simple, all weddings should be Fun, Unique and Memorable! Although weddings have changed quite a bit over the years, one thing remains the same, "Every Couple Wants The Wedding Of Their Dreams". And most want it "Their Way". Our goal is to help couples make that happen. We offer a creative approach while using the latest in lighting, audio and video technology to help you create an experience your guests will remember for years to come. Call now as dates and availability are limited!