A Dream Wedding Maui Style LLC

Wailea, Maui, HI

Full-Service Wedding & Event Planning

From the exclusive grounds of Maui's finest 5-star resorts to barefoot on the beach, we work closely to make sure each event is a reflection of our couple's style and personality. Let us create your Dream Wedding--Maui Style! Follow us on Instagram @adreamweddingmauistyle

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

3700 Wailea Alanui Dr., Wailea, Maui, HI (808) 661-1777

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

My Daughter announced when she became engaged that "she wanted to be married in Maui". As Mother of the Bride I thought oh, no, where do I start. I of course turned to the internet and found A Dream Wedding Maui Style and Tracy Flannigan! From my very first communication with... Read More Tracy she immediately answered my e-mail in a timely fashion and after reviewing her many, many reviews I "hired" her to be our partner in my Daughter's all-important day. In my "real life" I raise money for a non-profit performing arts center so I know the meaning and value of customer and donor service. We pride ourselves on this above all else. From the moment we began to work together Tracy was ON IT! From her recommendations on the wedding site to the last intimate details there was nothing that she left undone. Her recommendations and her attention to EVERY detail was quite simply amazing. Every moment of the event, not only met, but exceeded, my every expectation. It is not easy (being a controlling person!) to plan an event 3000 miles away, but Tracy gave me the sense of calm that I carried right to the moment we walked my Daughter down the aisle. Bravo to Tracy, Chelsea and Mary Anna for their incredible work on behalf of Seanie, Jason and our entire family. We LOVED working with you all, you made this extraordinary day, perfect in every way!

Wedding in Paradise

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Ai H

As a New Yorker planning a wedding in Hawaii, I was a bit nervous since I couldn't be there in person to coordinate. Luckily I found Tracy at A Dream Wedding Maui Style LLC. Tracy and her colleague Chelsea were so thoughtful, helpful and professional. It's obvious that they... Read More love what they do and they're very good at it as well. The location at Gannons was spectacular and the officiant who conducted the spiritual ceremony delivered such a heartfelt blessing that guests were raving about it afterwards. The photographer, Cassie, and the ukelele musician were also amazingly skilled. I felt truly fortunate to find Tracy who made this magical day happen and am delighted to recommend her to any future bride who wants to pull of a dream wedding in Maui.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Tracy was fantastic! The day went better than I could ever have imagined. We ended up having the wedding at a resort overlooking the ocean and beautiful golf course because we had more than 20 participants. Glad we went with this option. The reception followed at the same venue.... Read More The photographer, officiant and musician Tracy chose were wonderful! Have to say that the total cost for everything, including sit down lunch reception with open bar, was much less than we had budgeted for. Highly recommend this company for anyone looking to get hitched on Maui! Thank you again for everything Tracy!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jo-Anna J

We traveled from Sweden to get married at Maui, with our two small children, and we decided to go a little less than two months ahead of the planned wedding date. You might imagine we needed a little help... And did we get it! From paperwork to including our children in the... Read More ceremony, Tracy made it all happen. All of our requests and thoughts were answered swiftly and carefully. Coordination was flawless, from the hairstylist to brilliant photographer and loving officiant. We could not have had a better day, thanks to Tracy and team. Aloha au ia 'oe!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Heather B

We chose A Dream Wedding Maui Style to help us coordinate our destination wedding on July 7, 2017. Tracy was so friendly and helped us decide what area to look at for our ceremony. She was genuinely interested in my fiancé and I and our love story. Everything was scheduled... Read More within weeks of signing on with Tracy and we had nothing to worry about! On the day of the wedding, Ashley arrived on time and helped to coordinate everything, I had nothing to worry about! The lei's, circle of flowers and my bridal bouquet were so beautiful! The ceremony went smoothly and was everything we wanted. We are so happy we chose A Dream Wedding Maui Style to help coordinate our big day. They were professional, quick to respond to questions, and we had no worries on our wedding day thanks to Tracy and Ashley!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kristen T

Tracy was amazing to work with. I planned everything in advance from Oklahoma and nothing was out of place, everything was on time, she was awesome and friendly and I have ZERO complaints!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica P

Tracy and her team were wonderful. Communication was smooth via email and having them on sight at the hotel assisted with ease. You are in great hands with them! I could not have imagined a better day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jennifer B

Couldn't have been happier with our photographers! Amazing experience with amazing results. Made our special day that much better :)

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Megan C

It has officially been a month (and a couple days) since our April 28th wedding and I can sit down and do this review some justice! Tracy (and Chelsea) of A Dream Wedding Maui Style were absolutely amazing! I settled on my venue (Gannon's in Wailea) and was connected to Tracy as... Read More a third party coordinator through a recommendation from the venue event director. I planned my entire wedding via email-- not to say that Tracy wasn't completely available by phone when I needed her-- but my planning time typically fell during my work day in the office so email worked best for me. She worked with me on all my requests, answered all my questions, and never once did I feel like a nuisance or that my wedding wasn't a top priority. She even graciously made some last minute changes for us as we had two guests RSVP literally a week before the wedding. I felt completely that we were in the most capable and caring hands throughout the entire process-- even from across an entire ocean I was able to remain pretty calm and relaxed just trusting in Tracy to pull the event off-- which she did! I didn't meet Tracy or walk through the venue until just two days before the wedding so naturally there were some pre-event jitters thinking "will this actually turn out how I envisioned it?" Tracy answered all our last minute questions, walked us through logistics, and put our nerves to rest. The flowers were beyond belief gorgeous. The officiant was exactly what we envisioned. Our musician was amazing. Our reception table and décor was breathtaking (We had one giant table that sat 22 people!). Our pictures (from PhotoHawaii) have gotten endless complements and we couldn't be happier with them. Everything on the wedding day was perfection! We even narrowly escaped 48 hours of solid rain (in MAUI!!) and our reception table had to be moved inside due to Flash Flood warnings-- but honestly-- it was communicated in advance, handled perfectly, and was a seamless, stress-free transition for us so I can't even be mad! We still had the patio area available to our guests for the cocktail hour (and the rest of the night) and our dinner table was only steps away inside the doors from the original reception location. Tracy was there the day of the ceremony to make sure every little detail went as planned and once everything was said and done she disappeared into the night like a fairy Godmother. I would hands down recommend A Dream Wedding Maui Style to anyone wanting to get married on the beautiful island of Maui. I can't imagine having done it any other way!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Samantha P

Tracy was wonderful! She took so much of the stress off of us planning the wedding. The photos we provided as inspiration were executed much better than we could have pictured. Our day was more than we could have imagined it to be. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Anne E

Tracy was awesome! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to have the perfect wedding. She was always available to answer all our questions. Our wedding was our dream come true 😍

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Bryarley G

This company was booked through my wedding planner to be my day of coordinator for 2 hours during the ceremony. Tracy was friendly but not overly helpful. My guests said she wasn't very helpful and there were times where we (bridal party) were looking for her cue (i.e where do... Read More we walk; when do we sign the paper etc), but we just figured it out ourselves. The run through we did on our own the night before was more helpful. I also think Tracy could have dressed a bit more professional.

2017-04-04T14:51:39 Response from the vendor

Bryarley was a beautiful bride and it was a gorgeous sunset ceremony. I commend her for organizing 95% of her arrangements from a foreign country and making her wedding vision come true. I strive to always been professional and helpful. I'm so sorry she didn't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Desiree L

Tracy and Chelsea were both amazing! Any simple question I had they had a quick response. They both made everything easy. The final day arrived and everything turned out beautiful more then I expected! Thank you guys!

2017-04-04T14:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that we were able to make your special day memorable!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Audrey W

I cannot really put into words how AMAZING A Dream Wedding Maui was. So helpful and handled the whole day so calmly and was so helpful on my day.

2017-04-04T14:33:14 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding day! Enjoy being newlyweds :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 A S

With the help of Tracy and her team at A Dream Wedding Maui Style, my August 1st wedding at Gannon's lower wedding knoll at the Wailea Gold Club was just the way my husband and I had envisioned and more. It's not easy planning a destination wedding (we live in NYC). But since... Read More day 1 of contact with Tracy, it was smooth sailing. She and her team were so accommodating and easy to work with. And on the day of the wedding, from the photographer to the makeup artists and the staff at the reception at Gannon’s, everyone was professional, friendly, and just simply excellent at what they do. The location was absolutely breathtaking. I didn’t have time to check it out prior to the wedding so even though the photos looked amazing, I left room for some disappointment in case reality would be a little lacking. It turned out that was not necessary. The location was so beautiful on the day of my wedding, I couldn’t believe my eyes. The ceremony was at 5:30pm and at the time the ocean was literally sparkling from the sun before our eyes. The flowers were in full bloom and I felt like we had the expansive grounds all to ourselves as it was just our group in the area. My husband and I and our family and friends certainly had a wonderful time. If you’re looking to do a destination wedding in Maui, don’t hesitate to work with Tracy and her team!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Stephanie B

Amazing! I only had the chance to speak to Tracey through e-mails from the UK but she completely understood what i wanted. On the day everything so organised and looked exactly how i had pictured it in my head, she made the day feel so stress free for both of us! I'm so glad... Read More i came across A Dream Wedding Maui Style while i was researching the best place to get married on Maui. Thanks ti Tracey's suggestion we got married at the beautiful Gannon's! Tracey, Chelsea, Bob and Stephan all worked so well as a team and everything seemed to go seamlessly for us. Thank you so much for our beautiful day and helping us make it so special, a day we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

Tracy coordinated our ceremony and reception so amazingly and seamlessly. Before the date, she and her team were always available to answer my emails and questions so that I could feel confident that all the pieces were falling into place. It's difficult to know how things will... Read More turn out with a destination wedding when you don't have the chance to meet any of the people or see any of the locations in person. However her contacts for vendors were all absolutely wonderful and she was very good at figuring out what we wanted from our comments and requests. It couldn't have been more perfect! She was such a pleasure to work with - calm but assertive, and always smiling and positive! She really went above and beyond our expectations to ensure that everything went smoothly. With Tracy around, every little detail was taken care of and any concerns or issues were addressed immediately. A Dream Wedding Maui helped to make our wedding in Maui a dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Mikayla M

Tracy did such an amazing job my wedding turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Sara G

Amazing wedding. I couldn't have asked for more. Tracy is fabulous.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kim R

Tracie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was quick to get back to me any time I had questions or needed anything. Our wedding went off without any problems!! I would definitely refer her.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Emily H

Great to work with!! Very responsive to emails and made our wedding stress free! Tracy and her team took care of everything - all we had to do was show up and enjoy our beautiful ceremony.

2016-05-18T19:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive review, it means the world to us!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

I would highly recommend A Dream Wedding Maui Style LLC. Tracy was absolutely wonderful to work with and our wedding was completely stress free. Tracy is friendly, warm person and she made our day PERFECT!

2016-05-09T17:37:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016

We had to change the date at the last moment and things still went off without a hitch. I suggested we ship the dress to Maui ahead of time and it was there waiting on us, cleaned and pressed. The hairdresser came to our room and was outstanding. I was met at Ironwood beach,... Read More only 15 minutes from our hotel, by Sarah, with Dream Weddings and Chelsea, the photographer, and our officiant. The Bride came later and was ushered to the beach by Sarah. Whales were jumping off shore, a rainbow appeared, all at sunset. It couldn't have been more perfect!!!

2016-04-27T18:20:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are so happy your special day worked out so beautifully!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

The entire event was handled very professionally. We were kept informed the entire day and even had to make a last minute change which worked out beautifully.

2016-04-22T17:06:53 Response from the vendor

We are honored that we could be a part of your special day and so pleased that everything turned out beautifully. Thank you & Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Marnie T

Tracy was fantastic in helping us with achieving the perfect wedding. Highly recommend!!!!