A Final Take Music & Video

Serving all of Nebraska

A Final Take Music and Video

With over 10 years of experience, we have a passion for what we do. We love working with couples to create a story that is personalized to each couple and will last forever! Every take should be the perfect take with A Final Take!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all of Nebraska (402) 965-1824

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jen M

We absolutely LOVE working with Kate, Joel and the team with A Final Take Music & Video! Their services are wonderful and their team is so professional and fun to work with! I very highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Danielle F

Kate and Joel are amazing! They made us feel especially comfortable during the filming of our love story video. We played this at our reception and received SO many compliments! Kate was very attentive and helpful on the day of our wedding. I can't wait to see our wedding day... Read More highlight video next!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Megan T

A final take music and video went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing! We were so happy with how our video came out. Would highly recommend them. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shelby M

Joel and Kate with A Final Take Music and Video- Let’s start with video- I have not seen my video yet but I am absolutely sure it will be amazing because Kate was awesome to work with, I had all day coverage so I am super excited to see the final product. Kate was so easy to... Read More work with, super nice. Videography is worth every penny, I wanted all the small details captured that as a bride I worked so hard and long to have in my wedding day. Joel was my DJ and let me just say total professional- he kept the night on track and flowing perfectly. Also my dance floor was packed until the very end. He did something really cool and unique to keep the children in attendance with their parents and not on the dance floor during all the spotlight dances. He also did the wedding ceremony music which I added on about a month before the wedding, everything was perfect and exactly how I wanted it.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Tami F

We booked Joel for our DJ at our wedding in July. He was so awesome to work with!!! We had a blast at the wedding, and so did all of our guests :) Highly recommend them to everyone, and very affordable!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kara T

We used Tina for the DJ service. She was awesome! Everyone was dancing from start to finish of the reception and we got a lot of comments on how fun the reception was. She went above and beyond to make sure the reception went smoothly and the bride and groom didn't have to... Read More worry about a thing.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 James C

I have known Kate for years and I continue to refer clients to A Final Take, because of Kate! She has a great eye for video, high values and expectations to give each client 100% of her effort in a professional and helpful manner!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Dustin M

A Final Take Music & Video has always be a go to for my clients when we need to capture all those moments from special events. The owners are all around great people who always over deliver on service and product. Thank you for being a staple in the wedding and special event... Read More industry we need more people like you!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kourtney C

Not happy with them. Asked for a quote and heard back from Kate and all was well. I told her that we got a good deal on our photographers and wanted the same for our video.. she said that they must not have insurance otherwise they know us personally. I didn't think there was a... Read More need for the snobby comment & wouldn't recommend someone so rude.. not happy with how we were treated.. just looking for the best deal in comparing video businesses..

2017-01-13T12:04:02 Response from the vendor

As a company, we strive to provide the highest quality product, customer service, and experience possible for our clients and their guests. I apologize if our interaction struck you in this way. It was never my intention to offend. I have been in the wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Erin S

We absolutely love our wedding video! Kate is very friendly and easy to work with. She captured all of the special moments of our wedding day and we received the video very quickly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Tara C

We used A Final Take for our DJ & video for our wedding. They did an amazing job and the whole thing went incredibly smooth. Kate and Joel made sure they knew what my husband and I wanted and didn't want. The care they take to do the best job possible is awesome!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Katie S

We couldn't be more happy with the way our video turned out. Joel and Kate are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 April S

We used A Final Take for our videography at our wedding. I really wasn't sure we needed a videographer since it's one more thing to pay for, but I am SO glad we did. Turns out it was completely worth it! My now-husband and I chose to do a slideshow with a same day edit of... Read More getting ready and the ceremony. (He refused to do the love-story interviews and Kate and Joel worked with us and adjusted our contract.) Kate was there already at 8am to film us getting ready and she captured our day beautifully. The video was ready to show at the reception and I've only heard wonderful things about our video. It is something we will treasure forever. Thank you Kate and A Final Take for giving us something to always remember our beautiful wedding day!

Best Last Minute Decision ever

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

Our DJ was going to be my groom's brother, when he couldn't make the wedding due to work we were in a bind. This couldn't have been a better twist of fate. We found "A Final Take" online and were attracted to their low costs for just a DJ. We met with Joel and were immediately... Read More put at ease! He has a great personality and clearly loves being a DJ. In our initial meeting (about a week and 1/2 before our wedding) he immediately picked up on the type of 'vibe' we were going for. We sent him a big playlist that we had picked out for our original DJ and he added great stuff that was exactly in line with what we wanted played. I feel he went WAY above and beyond his duties and directed the entire evening! Which was a huge load off our minds since we were busy enjoying our wedding. We had a sparkler send off at the end of the evening and he jumped in and lead the whole thing, which was great. My grandfather and both my parents were very impressed by the quality of the music he played during dinner, I would definitely recommend using "A Final Take".

Fantastic

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Lindsey S

Kate filmed my wedding and she did a fantastic job! She was very friendly and got awesome footage of our wedding. We will forever remember how wonderful of a day we had because of the great footage she got.

Life of the party

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Samantha H

Joel was incredible!! I couldn't have asked for a more amazing DJ. He kept the party going and ran the entire wedding. Great personality and awesome person to work with.

Music

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Deborah V

We decided to go with AFT for our videography and DJ. They were extremely good at keeping the dancing going and having a mix of music. They definitely kept the party moving! We also hadn't planned on doing videography originally, but the final product was amazing and we're so... Read More glad we hired AFT as a videographer too! (They offer a good deal for the two together.)

We're Glad Kate Travels!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Gary P

Going into our wedding planning we had decided to forego a videographer — until we attended another wedding last fall and saw their highlight reel. At that point we knew we didn’t want to miss out on capturing our day on video. As we started searching for someone in the Cedar... Read More Rapids area, we came across A Final Take’s website thinking they were in Iowa. Their portfolio included several very professional clips with a greater artistic look than many of the local companies who weren’t already booked, so we contacted Kate. She was great to work with on the details and only charged a small travel fee to come to Iowa for the day. We just received the full DVD a couple weeks ahead of the date it was promised to us. Kate really knows how to beautifully capture every essence of a wedding and edit it together into a fantastic highlight reel. With the full ceremony, cocktail reception vocal selections, typical reception events, plus a large chunk of just overall reception outtakes from our crazy friends and family, we have about three hours worth of memories. Thank you for all of your great work!

Video Service

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alysa S

The woman I worked with was really nice. They were a little pricey though

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 CHRISSY S

We used Joel with A Final Take for our DJ. He was great - he asked us exactly how we wanted the evening to go, then took control at the reception. Things ran so smoothly thanks to Joel! He was not the typical cheesy DJ; he played great music and took requests from guests.... Read More We also had Joel and Kate do our Love Story Video for us. This involved video of us answering questions and talking, along with a slideshow. It was a huge hit with our guests! It was our first time watching the video at the wedding, and we could not have been happier with it. Joel and Kate did an awesome job with it! I would recommend A Final Take to anyone!

Excellent to work with

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Jillian K

I loved working with Kate! She was Great! I didn't know what I wanted and Kate was great too work with and gave me so excellent ideas! She was great on getting interviews with everyone I wanted!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Kayla S

Dj and videographer were awesome!

Both were Great!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Alysha I

We had them for both the music and video! They did such an amazing job on our video! There wasn't a dry eye in the reception! They are reasonable and do a great job!

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Ashley H

A Final Take did an amazing job on our wedding video!!! We received so many compliments on how well the video turned out. They did the video exactly how we wanted them to - slideshow, interview, and wedding highlights. We will cherish the video forever!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Karie M

I am so glad I chose A Final Take to video my wedding and reception. I received the final video in a timely manner, the videographer was very professional and polite, and I am thrilled with the results. They really captured the highlights of my day!