A Flower Bucket Florist

serving metro Orlando area

A Flower Bucket Florist

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4634 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL
serving metro Orlando area

West Orlando florists

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Carla L

my friends got married a few months ago and only planned their wedding for less than two months. They used this florist and the arrangements were beautiful and fresh! I'm pretty sure they spent more then they had planned but that was in part to the short planning! Good people to work with on day of!!

...

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

I used this vendor for a event and they were very accommodating,great florist

Flowers couldn't have been any better. Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 David L

All of the flowers that they made for us were absolutely amazing. We can't say enough how easy and professional A Flower Bucket is to work with. We had them create the bouquets, toss bouquet, and boutonnieres. They worked within the budget that we had set for them, and actually ended up being less than what we had expected to pay for our flowers. They showed up on wedding day at the exact time they were expected (3PM). After visiting a couple other flower shops, and spending over an hour in each without them being able to see our vision, we walked into A Flower Bucket, just because we happen to be passing by it. We came in the door from the street with only the idea in our heads that we wanted black baccara roses in the bouquets to match our burgundy and black wedding colors. Immediately, they knew how to make this work. It took him a total of about 5 minutes to figure out the bride's vision and even after that, their suggestion to add a wire mesh around the bride's bouquet brought it to a whole new level. His idea to add burgundy calla lilies into the bouquets and use them as the boutonnieres was a great idea also. If anyone needs flowers around Orlando, I highly recommend A Flower Bucket . I will recommend anyone I know that needs flowers to them with no worries.

Debbie is an amazing florist!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Megan M

Miss Debbie of Flower Bucket Florist did the arrangements for our ceremony and reception. After explaining to her the colors, flowers and type of centerpeices I liked, she used her creativity to come up with beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, and more. She made everything very beautiful. She is very knowledgeable, has years of experience, and a trustworthy florist.

TO A Flower Bucket Florist