A Forever After Wedding

San Diego County, Riverside County & Temecula Wine Country

Fun - Romantic - Inspirational Ceremony - YOUR Way

Begin your marriage with a perfect ceremony. We offer either a male or female officiant. We understand that the person you choose to perform your wedding ceremony will share a very personal and spiritual moment in your life. As your wedding officiants, we work with YOU! We recognize our part in your day as a sacred trust. We include stories of your courtship, add personal touches about what makes your love story special. Your couple-centered ceremony will be customized to reflect your love, dreams, beliefs, values, and cultural traditions - whether spiritual, religious, traditional, non-traditional or secular.

Religious Affiliations

Baptist, Congregationalist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Presbyterian, Protestant, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

San Diego County, Riverside County & Temecula Wine Country (760) 492-1446
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carly L

When it comes to Rev Pat, all I can say is "Heaven Sent"! Professional, pleasant, polite, articulate, prompt, knowledgeable, I could go on and on! We live in Chicago and decided to have a California destination wedding. We had no idea what Rev. we were going to use to perform... Read More our ceremony. We took a chance with Rev. Pat and boy were we GLAD!!!! We reached out to Rev Pat a week before our ceremony, so she only had a short amount of time to prepare for our service. We only actually met her when she arrived for the wedding. However, when she began speaking, we were pleasantly surprised! It was like she had known us all of our lives! She told our story so beautifully! She was smart and witty and kept our guest engaged. After the ceremony some of our guest said "where did you guys find her, she was amazing"! I almost never leave reviews, but in this case I had to leave one, this lady was truly amazing! We plan on renewing our vows every year in California and of course it is a must that Rev Pat be there to perform our ceremony each time. If you are getting married please reach out to her. You will not be disappointed! Rev Pat if you are reading this, my husband and I are sending you a great big hug, thank you and we'll see you next year! :)

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Bill B

I was recently a guest at a wedding performed by Rev. Pat...It was the most professionally conducted ceremony I have attended in many years! Lots of anecdotes, humor, and wise words for the couple.

Reverends Patricia Borsum

Kelly (on right) & I strive to make our couple's ceremony their happiest moments! We have been married 36 years & know the ups & downs of a committed marriage. We are both ordained ministers, having performed over 600 weddings. We are experienced in officiating ceremonies ranging from Christian to secular. We honor your beliefs, customs & lifestyles as a sacred trust in presenting your love story. You can choose either of us, or both of us as a long term married couple. Your ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day, and we craft your ceremony to be truly memorable.

Start a Conversation!