A Grand Beginning - Lynn A. Grand, Officiant

Albuquerque / Santa Fe area

Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Rio Rancho, NM Albuquerque / Santa Fe area (201) 916-1330

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Gabriela P

Lynn at A Grand Beginning is a great option for your officiant! She worked so well with us at making sure our ceremony was customized and totally “us”! We loved our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect! I loved that although I am not so great with my words, I didn’t have to... Read More write my vows from scratch, but rather I had the option to make my vows unique from some options she provided to us. She was an incredible officiant! Thank you Lynn for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Savannah C

I cannot say enough great things about Lynn. She made our wedding ceremony perfect and better than I could have ever imagined. We loved that we got to customize every bit of it so it was personal to us! Lynn is available to you anytime, through text, call or email! She helped me... Read More with all of my questions and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with! However, she doesn’t make it feel like it’s her job. You can really tell she loves what she does!! We knew from our very first meeting that we would love to work with Lynn! We just clicked! We gained a friend through Lynn and I would recommend her to anyone!! You will be so happy with your decision! The ceremony is the most important part of the entire wedding and you can trust Lynn to make it perfect!!! We love Lynn so much and are so happy with how it all turned out! Thank you, Lynn! You are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Dorothy R

We can not be more happy than the service Lynn provided us. We live in Colorado and she made everything personalized and smooth and provided a beautiful ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 cameron c

Lynn is just the greatest person ever. I am so blessed I found her. My ceremony was so beautiful and so meaningful. My guests couldn't believe how personalized it was and most of them cried when we honored our Mother's when they lit our candles. We ran late because my bouquet... Read More was not delivered with the rest of the flowers and Lynn said not to worry, she wasn't going anywhere. I knew when I booked Lynn that she only did one wedding a day and boy am every grateful. If you want a ceremony that you will cherish you whole life call Lynn. I promise, you will not be disappointed. She will give you a ceremony you will treasure.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jennifer B

Lynn is my Angel. I regretfully did not use Lynn as my wedding officiant. I hired another officiant who was cheaper (and not by that much either). I thought if I could save a few bucks that would be great! This turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made. Not only... Read More was our ceremony nothing special, but he messed up our marriage license (not to mention, never showed up for our rehearsal)!!! While Lynn was at the Clerk's office filing a marriage license for a couple she married Saturday (mind you, our officiant signed his name on the license, gave it back to me and ran out the door) I was being helped by another clerk and she overheard him tell me that my officiant filled out the license wrong. Not only did he sign the wrong place, we didn't have any witnesses sign it either. I freak out. He's the professional, isn't he suppose to know what he's doing? I've never done this before. As I asked to speak to a manager, Lynn calmly said to me "I'm sorry for intruding but I am a wedding officiant and if I can help you in any way, please let me know." The manager came out and told me I needed to purchase another license and get in touch with my officiant and have him resign the license in the right spot as well as have my two witnesses sign it. I started freaking out and crying. Lynn was done and came over to me and gave me a hug and told me not to worry and gave me her card and told me it would all be okay. I purchased another license and went out to the parking lot to call my husband (heck, I wasn't legally married so I was calling my fiancé). To say the least, he was furious. We spent the night calling, texting and emailing our officiant and he did not return a single message. Tuesday morning I called Lynn crying and again she said "Don't Worry! I'll meet the two of you today and will sign your license for you." Lynn took time out of her busy day to help strangers. Both our mother's came with us to be our witnesses and we met Lynn in the parking lot of the clerk's office. Lynn made everything so special and even gave us a packet she gives to all her couples. Lynn is the most beautiful, loving and caring person I ever met. I am so sorry I let money come into my hiring someone for the most important moment in mine, my husband and our families lives. Trust me when I tell you, hire a true, loving professional who you know will not only give you a beautiful ceremony but will handle all the legal stuff effortlessly. Lynn, Pat and I, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being there for us at one of the most stressful times we've ever endured. You truly are an angel! We love you ~ Mr. & Mrs. Barros

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Robert H

Lynn provided top class services and a quality experience that was the icing to our wedding cake! She was very attentive and responsive either through text, email and/or phone. Gave my wife and I many choices to make sure that our wedding ceremony was perfect for us and our... Read More guests. If I was to get married again....lol...I hope that this is the final one, but if I did, I would be sure that I would hire Lynn with A Grand Beginning. It was a pleasure to work with her and I cant stress how she made this stressful time very easy for us. Thank you Lynn!!!! Your amazing

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jennifer D

You can tell that this is more than just a job for Lynn. She genuinely loved celebrating our union and sharing in our special day. From the first contact to the moment of "I do", Lynn was very pleasant to work with and extremely responsive. The process of getting married and... Read More planning a ceremony can seem daunting, but Lynn guided us through all the paperwork and explained everything we needed to do. She's really on the ball and reached out to us throughout the year just to say hello. As our wedding date approached, she was there for us anytime we needed her. She really made the process a breeze and the end result was beautiful. We received so many compliments on how unique and personalized the ceremony was. I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone looking for an officiant. She is the perfect combination of warmth and professionalism and she's affordable, too! Do yourself a favor and book her today!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jean C

Lynn was wonderful! Since first meeting with her, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. She has a warm presence about her that it makes you feel like you know her forever. Lynn made sure we were happy through the entire process. Our guests called us the days following to... Read More tell us how special our ceremony was. It is the best memory that I will keep forever. She made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Samantha R

Lynn was great to work with she offered many options for the service and made our day easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Adrian G

Lynn delivered a wonderful ceremony. My wife and I love Santa Fe and we had planned a destination wedding in Santa Fe. We did everything over the phone and with Skype and never met Lynn until our rehearsal. It was a pleasant experience. Lynn created a beautiful ceremony and... Read More did the impossible. She made Santa Fe New Mexico extra special for us now. Definitely rest assure you are in the capable hands of an experienced, caring and loving officiant.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Susan L

Hands down, the best officiant in New Mexico!!! Lynn gave us a beautiful, personalized wedding ceremony that was perfect for us and everyone at our wedding loved. Our guests still tell us how great she is. Lynn is not an officiant that will give you a basic ceremony she gives... Read More you what you want and it is perfect. This was a second marriage for my husband and I and she even gave us ideas how we could include wording to our grown children. It was perfect. I will recommend Lynn over and over again.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Condola G

I can't say enough about how wonderful Lynn was. She wanted us to the ceremony we dreamed of and because of her we did. I said over and over how the ceremony was the most important part of the day. I still have guest tell me we made them cry because of how personal and custom... Read More the ceremony was. Lynn was truly there for me every step of the way during the wedding process. She constantly asked me what can she do to help. I truly feel Lynn is an officiant because she loves what she does and the people she works with. You will not go wrong choosing Lynn. You will want a relationship with her long after the ceremony is over because she rely cares about her clients.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Rachel G

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Lynn officiate our wedding on June 17th. She was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her, we knew she was going to go above and beyond... and that is exactly what she did! She made our ceremony and the entire process so simple... Read More and enjoyable. Our guests loved the ceremony just as much as we did. I can not say one single thing that I would change about the services we received from Lynn. I highly recommend her services to anyone seeking an officiant! She was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Liz G

Lynn was just amazing. I couldn't have walked down the aisle if it wasn't for her. She not only delivered an incredibly beautiful ceremony but she treated my husband and I, and our entire family, with love and respect. Our guests couldn't stop talking about her and the... Read More ceremony she gave us. I have friends who want her now. Lynn went over and above what her "duties" were and our DJ and photographer loved working with her. Lynn os relatively new to New Mexico and I feel blessed that she's here. If I could give Lynn a million stars I would, she's just that amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Gwynne D

Lynn was the best possible choice for a wedding officiant! She was absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with. She makes sure that the ceremony is unique and really captures the spirit of the couple. She is also just the sweetest person. We were so delighted that she was our... Read More person for the big day.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Kathleen M

Working with Lynn was wonderful! We only had about 2 weeks to find an officiant for our small outdoor wedding. Lynn was a delight work with. She made our wedding ceremony a top priority and she was available any time we needed her. Lynn gave us so many options for each aspect of... Read More the ceremony and we were able to choose exactly what we wanted. We were able to edit our ceremony right up to the day of the wedding and Lynn was so flexible, she even offered to move the ceremony time back when it was raining the morning of the wedding. We had our ceremony in a field in the middle of the woods on an old dirt road and Lynn had no problem getting there and was so pleasant. She was prepared and professional and even mailed our marriage license for us so that it was one less thing we had to think about that day. Lynn was the perfect fit for our wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Ellen P

I can't say enough about Lynn!! She was wonderful!! I was concerned picking an officiant and not having met her, but that concern went away quickly! We communicated via email and then facetime. I felt like we had made a friend. She sent us samples of ceremonies and allowed... Read More to personalize the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. The whole process was painless and enjoyable. She gave many wonderful tips and impressed everyone at our wedding! I can't thank her enough!! We highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Amanda M

Lynn is such an amazing person. I knew from the moment I met up with her that I wanted her to officiate my wedding. My fiancé and I loved her personality and everything she had to offer. I loved that she had such a great set up for the ceremony. A folder with many options to... Read More choose from. I was able to personalize from beginning to end. To

The Officiant that felt like family!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Christine M

Lynn has got to be the best officiant out there. I was blessed to have found the perfect person to officiate my fiancee (my husband now) and I's intimate backyard wedding. From start to finish she was always there to help you with everything. She answered all of my questions... Read More with the knowledge and intent to do good. She was understanding and helpful with all situations. Lynn came prepared and on time to my wedding. She officiated our wedding just the way we wanted it. It was very meaningful and all of my guests were touched by the whole ceremony. To top it all off, her fees were incredibly affordable! Lynn was our angel!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Janet A

Lynn was amazing! Our ceremony was just beautiful & tailored perfectly for us!!! We don't have enough words to describe how wonderful Lynn is! She took the time to get to know us and even gave us a keepsake packet that we'll always cherish forever! It was an honor and a... Read More privilege to be married by such a lovely and thoughtful Officiant! ❤️Hal & Janet

You can't go wrong w/ Grand Beginnings

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

When my fiancé and I first met Lynn we knew she was the one. She arrived at Panera Bread before us and was totally prepared. She had elegant printed material and was a very good conversationalist. She helped us with the many details of our vows, wedding day jitters and fiascos’... Read More that do arise and then some. She states she is available 24/7 for you and this is absolutely correct. She goes above the role of what I thought an officiant would be and do. We were without a witness when we applied for our marriage license so Lynn made herself available for us, as well as, countless emails that transpired as she got to know us both. She delivered a beautiful ceremony tailor-made for us that we will always remember. My only regret was that I did not invite her to the reception. I would have loved for her to enjoy our day since she was such an integral part of it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Michelle C

Lynn was wonderful and you could see just how passionate she is about officiating weddings. She was professional, personable and always made every effort to answer all of our questions. She did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony and customized it beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ashlee B

What is there not to LOVE about Lynn. From the first moment my husband and I met her I KNEW she would be absolutely perfect for our wedding. She is ALWAYS there for you during and after your wedding. Lynn is so helpful and always responds to emails within an hour (honestly... Read More within 10-15 mins because she's amazing). Lynn truly wants the best for your wedding day and proves it over and over again. I gained a family member with Lynn and I will recommend her for the rest of my life. She is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!

In Praise of Lynn Grand - A Grand Beginning

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Tyler M

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Lynn. My husband and I felt a connection with her from the moment we met and could not be more honored to have been married by her. She offers sincere support every step of the way and is incredibly responsive. Lynn also went... Read More outside of her officiant duties when there was an issue with the caterer and she addressed it herself. She is an amazingly loving woman and did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding. Several guests came up to me and sung her praises, as did we! Lynn truly was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend Lynn's services. Thank you so, so much, Lynn!

amazing