Calligraphy, Design Studio & Print Shop

A Joyful Noise Paper Co. is a custom wedding boutique and design studio. Our main print shop is located in Monroe, CT, but we also work out of studio office locations in Stamford and New York City; as well as work with couples from all over the world. In our design studio, we create custom designs and paper for all types of special occasions with wedding invitations and addressing wedding envelopes being our most requested. We also specialize in foil and letterpress printing. From start to finish, our goal is to provide you with great service at a great price. Wanna chat? Send us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP! Cheers!

266A Main St, Monroe, CT (203) 548-0204

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren D

Sabrina is an absolute joy to work with! I'm getting married in December and received my winter themed invitations a few days ago - and they are exactly what I had imagined! She also did my place cards, menus and wax sealed all of my envelopes and everything looks so beautiful... Read More together. I would definitely recommend working with Sabrina for all of your wedding paper needs!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rebecca B

Sabrina is incredibly talented!! She created the menus, seating chart and place cards for my wedding. I wanted an earthy/romantic look and she nailed it! Throughout the process, she shared her progress and made recommendations for enhancing the overall look and feel for the... Read More menus and seating chart. She went above and beyond in every detail - I couldn't have been more thrilled with the end product. She used handmade paper for the head table dinner menus/place cards and used walnut ink for the calligraphy which worked well with the romantic garden theme. For the rest of the menus, we decided to use gold foil. They looked stunning with the fresh rosemary placed on top of them! I highly recommend A Joyful Noise Paper Co. - if you want to add a creative, personal touch to your wedding then you need to work with Sabrina.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Nichole B

Completely crushed our expectations and delivered the most beautiful wedding invitations any bride could ever ask for! After a scary and painful invitation experience, my fiancé and I found A Joyful Noise online as we searched for a local printing company to get our invitations... Read More done on a pretty tight deadline. Not only did Sabrina provide us with phenomenal customer service along the way, she created an invitation package that made our special day that much more spectacular in just about 2 weeks time from start to finish. She gave us so much more in an invitation then we ever expected. Not only would we highly recommend A Joyful Noise Paper Co. to any bride/groom or person looking for a special added touch to any event, but we will also personally be using her again for any and all of our special occasions. There is something to be said about the personal touches of working with a local company and Sabrina by far exceeded our expectations. Thanks a bunch, Sabrina!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Cayla S

I contacted Sabrina last minute to do table numbers and place cards for my summer wedding. My colors are mint and gold and she was able to match them perfectly on an extremely tight schedule. I loved working with her, she was extremely professional and helpful and I would 100%... Read More recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Katelyn L

Sabrina did an amazing job with my table and escort cards. She was responsive, timely, and ensured I received exactly what I wanted. She created beautiful escort cards with gold writing and pink water color brush strokes - everyone commented on how cute they were. The table... Read More cards were also exactly what I wanted with a table name listed and leaf/vine design surrounding the text. Not only did Sabrina create exactly what I envisioned for my wedding she also offered me a bonus set of gift tags to place on gifts for my family and bridal party. I would highly recommend A Joyful Noise Paper Co.!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lori D

I just received my invitations for my fall wedding and they are amazingly beautiful! The walnut ink and indigo watercolors are perfect for my rustic and romantic wedding. Sabrina was on time and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and A Joyful Noise Paper Co!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Jenn M

I contacted A Joyful Noise Paper Co. to hand address our wedding invitations using calligraphy. I spoke with Sabrina and after just one conversation I knew our invitations were in good hands. From the beginning, Sabrina was extremely responsive regarding my questions and was... Read More very knowledgeable about invitation etiquette-- which eased my worries. The prices were fair and the turn around time was quicker than expected. We couldn't have been happier with the final product, it was everything we expected and more. Her calligraphy work added that personal touch we were seeking. Sabrina was a pleasure to work with and I will be sure to recommend her to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 June R

I received my invitations from Sabrina today and I am blown away by how beautiful they are! I am so glad I decided to go the custom route, Sabrina really listened to and understood my ideas and was able to create something unique and beautiful for us without breaking the bank!... Read More She is also addressing our envelopes and that's like the icing on the cake! I can't even wrap my head around all this prettiness. Thanks so much, Sabrina!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Samantha T

I just received my wedding envelopes from Sabrina and they are Gorgeous! The photos on her website do not do it justice I knew they would be pretty but the gold iridescent ink is so beautiful. I can't wait to mail these out to my guests!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Veronica A

I wanted to do something simple but special for my guests so I had Sabrina hand write a little tiny note to each guest in calligraphy. My wedding is not until July but she showed me some today and they are exquisite. Truly special. If you're wondering if handwritten is the way... Read More to go you should totally do it. It really makes such a difference I know my guests will appreciate!

Sabrina Joy Autera

Hey hey! I'm Sabrina and I’m a former makeup artist from NYC but I live in Connecticut with my husband and 3 children. A few years ago while delivering my son, I went into a cardiac arrest. For 19 minutes a team of doctors & nurses performed CPR on me and struggled to get my heart going again, and as a result of that it was feared I would be brain dead. Well, during the healing process I picked up a calligraphy pen for the first time and just started writing. Fast forward a few years and I am completely addicted to paper & ink and I hope to be able to share this love with you, too! xo