A Kings Limo, Inc.

NJ, Philadelphia, NY Delaware, Baltimore and Washington

$ – Inexpensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4551 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ NJ, Philadelphia, NY Delaware, Baltimore and Washington (856) 629-2240

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Jill S

My experience with A King’s Limo was great. They were responsive to my calls/emails, confirmed everything with me the week of the wedding, and the driver was prompt and professional. Their prices were great too, by far the best I found in all my researching limo companies. The... Read More limo was spacious and nice and had great air conditioning – a wonderful thing as my wedding day was 90 degrees! I’d definitely recommend A King’s Limo

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Paige G

We were so pleased with A King's Limo for our wedding! Their communication was quick, efficient, and organized. I spoke mostly with Bob. We asked for pictures of the limo we'd take and were sent several, we received contracts within one day, and the week of the wedding, upon... Read More final confirmation, I received the phone numbers of both our day driver and night driver. I had to change the times by about 15 minutes a couple weeks before the wedding and they didn't mind at all. We had Joe for our limo to the ceremony, and John for the shuttle back to the hotel at night. They were both very professional and friendly! At the end of the night, myself, the groom, and our bridal party were about 20 minutes late coming out of the reception, and when the shuttle wasn't there I feared the worst, but John pulled up within minutes and said "I already took a bus load!" Great service. They were also the most affordable company we found, and the only ones who would actually give us what we asked for and charge us accordingly! Everywhere else tried to add on "package hours"! Thanks SO much A King's Limo! We certainly felt like royalty!

Two Thumbs down

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Debra G

Not very happy with this transportion company. The limo driver was given the wrong time and was an half an hour late. While waiting I called the transportation company twice and the lady on the phone was pretty rude to me. The limo driver was very sorry I knew it was not his... Read More fault luckly he arrived 10 mins before the time he had on the paper and had to rush us there so we would be on time for the ceremony. I do not recommend them.

Great Limo Service!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Erin A

We had a wonderful experience using Kings Limo service for our wedding. They were on time and very friendly. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a good limo service!

Good service

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 ALLISON G

A King's Limo was easy to book with and had what we needed (a limo to pick up the groom, take him, his parents, and the groomsmen to the ceremony, then pick up the bride and take her, her parents, and the bridesmaids to the ceremony, then a town car to pick up the couple at the... Read More end of the night). That convenience was really nice. The person who transported us to the wedding was okay, but not very friendly, took routes from one place to the next that were not the quickest way, asked for the tip rather than waiting for it, and made some of our guests wait to be seated because he said it was time for him to leave, which meant that the wedding had to start before everyone had arrived and seated. The driver of the town car at the end of the night was very nice though, and made us feel comfortable.

Limo

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Tammy R

I got a white Limo that arrived on-time. The service was excellent. I had a small balance on the limo the day of the wedding and planned to pay with a check. They wanted cash. I told them nobody carries cash anymore and they told me they would call me so that I could pay by... Read More phone with a credit card. In the end they accepted the check.

kings limo

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 katie m

they where great, extremely prompt. the limo was very clean. the drive was so nice hidly reccomend them

Friendly and Professional

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Kelly W

We couldn't have asked for more!!! We hired a shuttle for our guests to get to and from the reception/hotel. The drivers were friendly and professional. All of our guests said how efficient and on time all of the shuttles were. So happy we went with them and they worked with... Read More our budget.

Valerie & Dave Jones

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Valerie J

These guys are great. I highly reccomend them. Outstanding service!! They took excellent care of us our a big day.

Review for A Kings Limo

Reviewed on 9/21/2008 Lindsay K

;didn't know how to get from the reception to the church and back had to give him directions. didn't provide champagne