Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Pennsylvania, PA (516) 770-2482

Great person to work with!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Alexis P

Eritrea was truly a blessing to me in my wedding process. I had gotten behind in my schedule regarding invitations and programs. She is so quick to respond and will have your proofs to you quickly. I had to overnight my ceremony programs and was so grateful that she was so... Read More patient and diligent in getting everything out on time. It could have gone so wrong but after working with her to have my invitations printed, I had all the faith in her t get the job done in a short amount of time. I definitely think she was worth every penny although she is reasonably priced anyway. It was such an enjoyable experience working with her. I definitely will keep her in mind if I ever need paper goods again. I loved my invitations, programs, place cards and table numbers. Thank you you so much!!

Breakfast at Tiffany

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

My wedding theme is Breakfast at Tiffany and I ordered Tiffany Blue Bag wedding invites.I couldnt' wait for them to arrive and once they did, I LOVE LOVE them. I'm very happy with my invitation. The service and response back and forth with all of my questions were great. Thank... Read More you!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Jade M

I was recommended to A La Mode by a close friend. You will not be disappointed! After weeks of review samples from various companies, we found the perfect invite. We were able to personalize and customize to our wedding style. She responded promptly and was very helpful with... Read More suggestions. I highly recommend and very pleased with the final product.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Julia W

Eritrea Dorcely, the owner of of A La Mode Bride, is a true professional and handles her business as elegantly as the wedding invitations that she creates. About 5 years ago, Eritrea designed my wedding invitations. Like other brides, I saved a few "leftover" invitations from... Read More the wedding to have as family keepsakes. Unfortunately, when Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast and flooded our family home, it took with it my wedding invitations. I was devastated. I told Eritrea what happened and she went out of her way to create an extra invitation for me based on the digital proofs of my wedding invitation. She did this despite being contacted several years after the job had already been completed and with little benefit to herself. The colors and style of the wedding invitation matched perfectly. I am forever grateful to her. Eritrea truly cares about her customers and understands the deep sentimentality that brides attach to their wedding invitations. Because of her kindness, professionalism and dedication to customer service, I will now be able to show my future children Mommy and Daddy's wedding invitation. Nothing could mean more. Thank you, Eritrea.