Cakes + Desserts

485 New Park Avenue, West Hartford, CT (860) 586-8711

Wedding Guests Were Raving

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Caitlin C

It's not very often that 150 guests come away from a wedding raving about the cake - but ours did! Being the non-traditionalists we are, we approached Beth about the possibility of cheesecake rather than the traditional huge tiered and tired (sorry) wedding cakes. She was on it!... Read More My mother and I went to the bakery for a tasting and paid in full up front not even having seen what the cutting cake was going to look like! Beth's original ideas, description and enthusiasm were enough to convince us and after 1 bite of the trial cheesecake, it was "Where do we sign?" Beth is truly a master at her craft and our guests were very happy!

YUM

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Claudine C

We ordered 200 cupcakes in 8 different flavors plus a 6" cake for cutting. Beth was so warm and welcoming during our consultation. Plus, she didn't even bat an eyelash on the day of the wedding when I called to tell her that I forgot to buy cupcake stands. She provided stands... Read More that matched our loose color scheme without hesitation or fuss. I cannot thank you enough for your service! Oh yeah, the cupcakes were SO GOOD!!

Amazing Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Emily N

We ordered a variety of cupcakes and a cake topper from Beth at A Little Something Bakery. She came to the venue to set them up in a beautiful way. Our guest loved all the flavors. Even with the large order, there were not many left at the end of the night. In addition to their... Read More tastiness, the cupcakes were beautifully decorated and very affordable.

Our Wedding Cake was Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Catherine S

About 3 years ago, I went to my best friends baby shower and ate the most delicious cupcake I had ever tasted. And I never forgot it. When I became engaged, I asked her: "Where did those amazingly delicious cupcakes come from? Because they need to make my wedding cake!"... Read More When I found out it was "A Little Something Bakert," I made an appointment with Beth, the owner. From start to finish, it didn't feel like an appointment at all, it felt like I was sitting at a kitchen table, catching up with an old friend. She was wonderful. Helped me with the vision I had. I already knew the flavor- white chocolate macadamia cake with raspberry mousse and buttercream frosting. Amazing. On our wedding day, Brian and I walked over to the wedding cake table and were simply amazed at how beautiful the cake was. Beth really must have jumped into my head during our meeting, because the cake was exactly what we had wanted- unique and awesome. Thank you for making all our guests tastebuds scream with excitement, at how delicious that cake really was. We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary, so we can eat our wedding cake topper!! So happy we used A Little Something Bakery to make our beautiful and delicious wedding cake! Thank you again!! Catherine and Brian Shatos

Great cakes

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 m m

We got a cake for our rehearsal dinner and one for our wedding from A Little Something Bakery. They were great. The cake tasted delicious, it looked beautiful, and we were really happy with how well it turned out. I actually did not get to eat any of the cake at the wedding... Read More (except when my husband smashed some in my face) but everyone enjoyed it!

The best around!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Renee C

We did cupcakes...and they were DELISH!!!! the bakery even made us a 6 inch cake to cut. This place is truely the best. very professional, detail oriented, and will deliver!they have so many different flavors, and they are all amazing. our guests are still talking about them!

OH MY GOSH DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Jessica B

My then-fiance and I wanted to have cupcakes (with a smaller cake for cutting) and A Little Something Bakery's cupcakes are DELICIOUS. I got rave reviews from guests after the wedding, and I had some leftovers that I took home, and I loved eating them! They were reasonably... Read More priced and the set up was great! They also work with you to make sure the decorate their goods in the theme or colors you want them to be in. They are patient and work well with you. Use these guys, you'll be in good hands!

delicious cupcakes!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Katie D

I used this bakery for cupcakes at my wedding. Their cupcakes are delicious!! Not to mention, this is a small, husband-wife run business. They worked with us to create a special mocha flavor (my husbands favorite) and we had four other flavors available as well. The guests loved... Read More it!

Cake

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Heather H

We got a small one tiered cake and it was so cute and delicious and so affordable

Wedding Cupcakes - 7/24/2010

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Kim Z

We got our wedding cupcakes for the non-gluten-allergic guests from this bakery. Superb. Not that I was able to eat them, but my husband had some the day after and all our guests raved about them. They were red velvet with vanilla butter cream frosting and black and white... Read More sprinkles on top (for the polka dot effect). They looked so pretty and apparently tasted just as good!!! Beth was easy to work with and very pleasant! And the price was great!