Your Wedding - Your Style - Your Love Tale

A Love Tale Unique Wedding Rentals carries a wide selection of unique and vintage hand selected rental pieces to help you bring your vision to life. Rent one piece for your engagement photos or let us style your whole wedding. Your wedding decor is the backdrop to your special day, it should tell a story & create long lasting & joyous memories. We can help you create an unforgettable atmosphere by designing personalized & custom details that will complete your vision, etching your event into the memories of your guests. Our unique & vintage pieces will add a distinctive touch of character and personality to your celebration. Let our designers help you bring your vision to life.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

2708 W Colorado Ave Ste C (27th & W. Colorado Ave), Colorado Springs, CO (719) 459-1457
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Patty Miller

I'm exuberant, creative, inspired by uniqueness, yet I'm still detail oriented. I enjoy collaborating with people to create carefully thought out & hand crafted details that express their vision. I like being able to take some of the stress off a clients shoulders & give them the opportunity to enjoy their special day to it's fullest. I'm often scouring Colorado for special items. I have a knack for finding previously loved gems that others may overlook & turning them into master pieces. It brings me great joy to help people create beautiful & memorable moments, no matter the budget.