A Make Up Maven

NYC, Hudson Valley/ Westchester/ & Northern, NJ - Traveling

Celebrity Make Up artist-- Fresh, flawless YOU!

A Simple, Beautiful and Flawless YOU! Airbrush & traditional makeup for weddings and special occasion...Feather light airbrush technique & traditional techniques By accomplished Actress / Model Michelle Ray Smith with 25+ years in TV & Film. My unique experience sets me apart and gives me a concise perspective on how Make Up translates to film and film. Please reach out to me for more info... including the highly talented Hair Artists that I work with!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Facials, Beauty

NYC, Hudson Valley/ Westchester/ & Northern, NJ - Traveling (917) 608-8265
TWITTER INSTAGRAM

The best make up I've ever had

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Ana U

Michelle did an absolutely beautiful make up for my wedding day, she did it just how I wanted it. She's super nice and totally listens to what you want cause she wants to make sure you are going to feel happy and beautiful in this special day. I highly recommend Michelle to do... Read More your make up cause I know she is going to do an awesome job.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Alexis D

Michelle is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and makes you feel extremely comfortable. She listened to everything I wanted and did it perfectly. I would definitely hire her and her assistant again for more events. I highly recommend her!

Michelle Ray Smith