A Matter of Taste Cakes and Catering

Serving within a 30 mile radius of Chambersburg, Pa.

Catering and cakes for casual to elegant affairs

Providing great food and beautiful wedding cakes is our passion. Our culinary team creates cuisine from classical to whimsical to uncomplicated elegance. We invite you to discover all we have to offer. Share your vision and let us make it a reality.

Cuisine

American, Italian, BBQ

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian

Buffet, Food + Catering

2134 Woodstock Road, Chambersburg, PA Serving within a 30 mile radius of Chambersburg, Pa. (717) 262-2128

A Matter Of Taste

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Lydia B

The food and cake were delicious! Joanne went above and beyond creating our wedding cake!! Joanne and her staff are great to work with and very helpful.

Amazing food at an amazing price!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Samantha W

I loved everything about our caterer! We met with her about a year before the wedding and she prepared a meal of our choosing from the menu she had listed on her site. We tried 2 different types of chicken and a variety of sides as well as salads, juices and of cake! She was so... Read More friendly and such an amazing cook! We were blown away with her food and we knew we found our caterer! Her taste test was free of charge and her prices were extremely reasonable and she even made the cake to go along with dinner! The cake was beautiful the presentation of the food (which was a buffet) was beautiful and even the hors de vors with the juice was beautiful! She matched her décor for the tables to the theme and décor we used so it blended in perfectly and she had her staff there to dish out food and cut the cake as well as clean up which was fantastic. Her food was just as amazing on the wedding day as the day we taste tested it a year earlier.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/07/2011 Amber K

The food was soo good! Her setups were amazing looking, the cake was awesome, and food melted in your mouth!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather B

Gorgeous wedding cake plus a super awesome groom's cake!

Divine

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Teresa F

I was very pleased with the food. We did buffet style and no one went hungry. I have had lots of compliments on the food an the quantity of it. There was a wonderful strawberry shrubbery that stole the show. I was very pleased that I was able to take left overs home. It was... Read More great that I did not have to cook for several days after my wedding. The only down side, was that they were an hour late, they were able to pull everything together, but it did give me a moment of panic.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Missy S

The catering service was wonderful and the food was to die for!

Gorgeous Cake!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Taia A

JoAnne designed our wedding cake...it was not only delicious but beautiful. She truly made an effort to create a cake that was true to our wedding design but also gave us honest feedback- including a few days before the wedding to make sure her hand sculpted flowers were the... Read More perfect colors.

Joanne Formosa

I am passionate about weddings! For over 25 years my mission has been to help turn every bride’s dreams into reality through our food and cake designs. Along the way I have met and helped countless brides and couples. Each wedding is different, each bride is unique yet my goal remains the same; to take the bride and her guests breath away when they walk in and enjoy the reception.