Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Twin Cities, Minnesota (612) 501-2593

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sheri W

Michelle is an outstanding florist. She has a sharp eye for detail, is professional and enjoyable to work with. A Moment in Bloom can make any room look astonishing ..Michelle and her team's attention, to every minute detail is exceptional because of the amount of time that... Read More she takes ensuring that her clients needs are met. Regardless of the size or scope of your event, Michelle will ensure it results in an exquisite display of beauty and a full reflection of your desire.. A Moment In Bloom provided the floral artistry for both our bridal shower, as well as our wedding and associated events. All of the flowers arrived with rich, vibrant color and the timing of arrangements were beautifully orchestrated.. The bouquets arrived, bright, fresh, beautifully arranged and fragrant. The guests could not say enough about how wonderful they were and our events were were executed perfectly. We will be using A Moment In Bloom again without reservation. Jose & Sheri 7.23.16

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jenna N

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with. I got so many compliments the day of the wedding and I was more than pleased with every single arrangement she made. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted and I could not have been happier. She was so easy to communicate with and I... Read More knew she genuinely cared about the groom and me on our big day. When the pearls for one of my arrangements didn't come in the color I wanted Michelle worked her butt off to dye them and make sure they were perfect. She is amazing!!!!!! I will recommend her to every bride I know!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Caitlin D

Michelle was an absolutely AMAZING florist - she really, really went above and beyond to make sure that I had the perfect day. From working with me to create my picture-perfect pomanders, to finding ways to incorporate "sparkles," to working within our tight budget, to being... Read More just a joy to communicate with, it really does not get better than her. Even when the flowers delivered to Michelle were the wrong color, she was incredible and an absolute professional - she didn't even tell me about the problem, and instead worked directly with my day-of coordinator and stayed up all night re-dying them so my day could be perfect and I wouldn't be stressed out. I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am for her artistic vision, kindness, and professionalism - my wedding day would not have been nearly as wonderful without her work. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Michelle!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Michelle from A Moment in Bloom is incredibly talented. She did a fantastic job with all the flowers at my daughter's wedding. The ambience she created with the floral designs and décor for all the tables had everyone in awe. It was incredibly beautiful! The bride and groom... Read More were extremely pleased, as was I. I highly recommend Michelle for your wedding. You will be thrilled with her work.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Lauren B

Michelle was amazing for our wedding! It's a cliche, but she truly went above and beyond our expectations. She helped my bride remain calm on our big day, gracefully fielded some last second requests, and made the room POP! She even hand picked rocks from Lake Superior for... Read More the flower vases. Our venue wasn't easy to get to (Summit Chalet in Lutsen, MN), but there was never a complaint from her and her team. She met our aggressive weekend time line without a single issue (we had limited access to the venue before the wedding). As the Groom, I never expected to be so happy with the flowers, or so relieved that we hired A Moment in Bloom. Would give her more stars of possible!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kirk D

We chose A Moment in Bloom to provide the flowers for my son’s wedding. Michelle, the owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the vision my son and his fiancée had and turned it into a beautiful masterpiece. The flowers were breathtaking, the attention to detail... Read More was amazing and she was always so kind and professional. We received so many complements from our guests on how beautiful all the flower arrangements and décor looked. Michelle went above and beyond and made their wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Thank you Michelle…. you rock!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

When you hire someone to help you with an important event, you want someone who cares as much about its success as you do. When we saw Michelle’s work we knew that she had a passion for flowers and decorating. After we started working with her we realized that this truly is... Read More her world. Michelle put her heart and soul into making our wedding day the most amazing venue we have ever seen. Under budget and on time. I specifically remember my wife and I looking at our cake when it arrived, before Michelle filled it in, with panic. Since it was the day of the wedding there was nothing we could do to change it. But once Michelle got a hold of it, it became the centerpiece we hoped it could be, even Pinterest worthy. It has been six months since our wedding and people are still telling us how beautiful our wedding was or how stunning our decor was. Not just once, but multiple times since then. Michelle has the skill, attention to detail, customer service and passion to make any area look absolutely stunning and every event a success. If I had to do it over again I wouldn’t look anywhere else. Thank you to Michelle and A Moment In Bloom for making our wedding day absolutely stunning and making our dreams a reality. Adam & Sarah

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Michelle did such a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding! She listened to what we wanted and the result was breathtaking. Our wedding was gorgeous! Michelle thought of everything, even smaller arrangements in places I would not have thought of. And our head table was the... Read More most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I highly recommend Michelle, she is so sweet and kind, and will make your wedding look beautiful! Brittany

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

We absolutely love working with Michelle!! She had designed the flowers for my daughters wedding and everything was stunning! My husband and I had a casual, outdoor wedding by a lake last August and again, we were so pleased with our experience with A Moment in Bloom.... Read More Michelle was considerate of our budget and attentive to our vision, colors and flowers selections. She did all the planning, placement and layout of the wedding, and gave us helpful suggestions. The arrangements and bouquets were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone enjoyed taking home the various tabletop arrangements!! Jackie & Jim

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Michelle did the most wonderful job for our rehearsal dinner and wedding! People came to us for weeks afterwards telling us we had the most beautiful wedding flowers they'd ever seen. Michelle really took time to make sure she knew exactly what we were envisioning.. from... Read More communication and looking at pictures, to picking out flowers and colors. She was there for the day of event coordination, we couldn't have asked for more and we were never stressed that anything would be less than perfect. We would definitely recommend Michelle for your wedding event!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

Michelle was an absolute blessing for our wedding! I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, but Michelle took the time to really understand the vision for our entire wedding day, asking me all the right questions to help me narrow down what I wanted-- and the... Read More results were incredible! Michelle truly delivered with beautiful arrangements that were perfect for our ceremony and reception! I promise you can trust Michelle with your special day -- you will NOT be disappointed!!