A Moment In Time Photographs

Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts

Fine Wedding Photography for Fun Couples

We're Brandon and Mel, a husband and wife, wedding-photography duo. Brandon is the lead photographer and owner, and Mel is the second photographer and number-cruncher. We have a one-year-old son, Rowen, and a fur-baby Black Lab, Sadie. We enjoy exploring (hiking, running, biking) the thousands of acres of state forest in our backyard, slowly killing all the plants in our annual garden, and enjoying the simpler things in life.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Massachusetts (978) 544-9759

Beautifully captured day!

Reviewed on 5/16/2015 jessica f

Working with Brandon was epic! We had a last minute/small wedding in a historic home with just immediate family and a couple of close friends. Brandon was able to capture our intimate geeky gathering while being unobtrusive,fun and professional. With only 20 people including us... Read More on the guest list and things being as wedding are a bit discombobulated it was a blessing to have Brandons' professional ease capturing our day. He was everywhere we didn't know we needed him to be, and looking back on his images we are so glad he had an eye to capture things we wouldn't have thought of or even seen. The morning of the wedding we had a perfect snow flurry to cover up springs mud and Brandon was adventurous and energetic to get out in the snow and ice to take some really stunning and enjoyable shots. The photos taken outside were immediately following the ceremony and it was a very special time for Justin and I to regroup and let it all sink in. Brandon very easily directed us when we didn't know what to do and also captured sweet candid moments of us as our goofy selves. Following the wedding Brandon posted a few shots at a time as sneak peaks and each time a new image was posted we couldn't believe it was us! The images were stunning and he somehow made us look like naturals! Now the difficult part is trying to figure out where to hang them all because we can't just pick a few! Thank you Brandon for bringing the perfect energy to our day and giving us beautiful photographs to remember each moment of it. Jess and Justin

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Morgan F

Wedding photos were one of my top 3 priorities when it came to planning. To say we got lucky with Brandon and Mel is an understatement. They were everything we had hoped for. Not only was Brandon quick to respond to every email and phone call (despite being a new dad!), they... Read More listened to what we wanted, made the whole experience FUN, and cost way less than they should! Not only were they totally personable, their photos are awesome. Our golden hour shoot could be found on the cover of a magazine! AND they captured some of the most FABULOUS candid photos during our ceremony that really make you feel like you're still there. Brandon and Mel were a pleasure to work with in every aspect. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering hiring them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Brittany M

Brandon was a pleasure to work with. He was full of suggestions and was extremely friendly and easy- going. His calming demeanor was a sigh of relief on what can be a very stressful day! We are very pleased with our package :)

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jocelyn S

"We had a great time taking pictures with Brandon. My fiance and I loved that Brandon didn't make us do cheesy poses and how he helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Would definitely recommend to any couple that wants pictures that look natural, yet professional!"

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Nicky B

Brandon did a wonderful job photographing our wedding this fall. He was responsive and easy to work with leading up to the day and very present and professional on the day of. His photos were very high quality and he captured some great moments. I felt he could have added a... Read More little more variation to some of our bride/groom/wedding party/family portraits, we got married near the mountains in VT and I don't feel he utilized that backdrop as much as he could have, but his pictures still came out gorgeous. He's also very affordable!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Christy M

What can we say? Our time spent with Brandon and Mel on the day of our wedding was unforgettable! We felt completely at ease. We were confident from the start that they would capture every important moment! Everything just felt so natural with them! If we ever need future photos... Read More for life's greatest moments we wouldn't hesitate to contact Brandon and Mel again! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Seth W

After a significant amount of searching and laughing at photographers who wanted unrealistic amounts of money for simple wedding photography, we stumbled upon Brandon and A Moment in Time Photography. We emailed and Brandon got back to us exceedingly fast. He was professional... Read More and friendly and after a phone interview, was the obvious choice for Danielle and I. We talked a few more times on the phone, which let Brandon get a better look at who we were and what we wanted. His inquiries really let Danielle and I know that we were in good hands. Finally, the big day comes around. Brandon arrived early to take photographs of the venue and the location. He managed to get all of that done and make it up to Danielle's room as she was getting ready. The photos of her prior to the wedding are breath-taking. The photos of the ceremony were also incredible. Brandon worked his way around the ceremony without being in the way. His skill as a photographer is incredible, but his ability to be almost invisible is equally impressive. After the ceremony, Brandon spent time with us and our families, hi patience was admirable. He also has a great sense of humor and an eye for proper positioning using the natural background to enhance the photos. The best photos came at the reception, where Brandon was constantly moving and getting incredible shots of the big moments and the best dancing photos I've seen. I can't say enough about Brandon and a Moment in Time. He did an incredible job capturing every moment. His personality makes him easy to work with and his ability to be in the right place at the right time can't be undervalued. If you are looking for a photographer who is incredibly well-rounded and reasonably priced, I highly recommend Brandon and a Moment in Time Photography.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jackie B

My fiance and I are not comfortable having our photographs taken but Brandon made it so easy for us! We absolutely loved our engagement shoot and we cannot wait for our wedding. Our photos came out amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nicole B

Brandon immediatly made us feel comfortable and relaxed. It was a fun, easy going session and it was clear he was taking careful consideration to make sure he got some awesome shots! We look forward to working with A Moment In Time Photographs on our upcoming wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jennifer A

Loved working with Brandon from a moment in time photography! He was extremely professional, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. He remembered everything I requested in my photos after only two phone conversations. My wedding photos are stunning and original and not... Read More cheezy I was really impressed by how stealth Brandon was during the reception I almost forgot he was there! Highly recommend 😊

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Emily J

Brandon and Mel were wonderful to work with! They gave great direction for photos when required, but also stayed out of the way and captured all of the candid special moments. They kept me calm while it looked like it was going to rain throughout our entire wedding (it didn't!),... Read More and in the end the photos were incredibly gorgeous. I would highly recommend their service.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Courtney P

I was lucky enough to stumble upon A Moment in Time Photographs when Brandon covered my friend's wedding about a year prior to my wedding date. I was already looking for a photographer for my wedding and having trouble finding someone with a portfolio I liked--- after seeing her... Read More wedding photos I was instantly sold and reached out to Brandon for a quote. He was incredibly professional and speedy-- he got back to me within 24 hours of my original inquiry and was always flexible and available for phone calls to discuss different aspects of coverage that we wanted. On our wedding day, he was able to help us pose for photos and helped to relieve some of our anxiety about being awkward-- neither one of us is very comfortable but he made it fun. I knew our photos would be good based on the sneak peeks posted on social media but the full set of proofs we received completely exceeded all my expectations. Along with our posed photos, we also received a beautiful set of candid photos of both ourselves and our guests that really captured the best moments of our wedding. I could not be happier!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Ella N

Brandon is amazing! He's nice and flexible and he doesn't do a lot of posing!

Brandon was great!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Andrew G

Brandon was extremely easy to work with. He blended right into the day, and the made the experience stress-free and relaxed. We were very pleased with how the photos came out, especially ones that had difficult lighting and shadow as the sun set. We would recommend him and... Read More would use him again given the chance!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Brandon was wonderful to work with and very flexible to meet the needs of our day. He was very laid back, but maintained professionalism throughout our wedding. The pictures came out amazing! Brandon has a great eye for photography and it really shows! We highly recommend... Read More hiring him. He and his wife were great to work with.

Brandon

Hi! I'm Brandon, the owner of A Moment in Time Photographs. I believe in candid and creative photography and I love fun-loving, adventurous couples. I consider myself a visual storyteller--I have film and writing degrees and I started in local journalism after college. I use these photojournalism skills to cover a wedding like writing a story with pictures: a story of the celebration of two becoming one. As for my hobbies, they may not be relevant, but I'll list them anyway: I enjoy running, reading, writing, trivia, doodling, and Nintendo to unwind...and wedding photography, of course!