A Pampered Palate

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Continental, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

Bow2010

3180 Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton, CA

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Dianne L

The food was excellent and cooked to perfection. We served steak and salmon at a venue that did not have a kitchen. We were worried that the steak and fish would be dried out but it was cooked perfectly. They provided all the linens, silver, plates, etc. and did the table set-up and tear down. The staff was kind and courtious.

Outstanding Buffet

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Hannah F

Skip was very sure about the way he wanted things, but in the end I'm very glad I trusted him and let him do his thing because he is an expert. All of the servers were so professional, friendly, and looked great.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Renee L

Skip and his team are AMAZING! Skip had us sold the very first night we came in to "taste test" our food for the wedding. He gave us personalized attention, and was very helpful with many details about the wedding, beyond just the catering. I would highly recommend Skip and his staff for any of your catering needs. The food was outstanding, and we are still receiving compliments on the service his staff provided. Thanks Pampered Palate, for making our wedding day special!

WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER CATERER AGAIN

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Naomi M

We LOVE Pampered Palate! The food is DELICIOUS, and there is plenty of it. The service provided is exceptional and you can't beat the value. I spent weeks and weeks searching for caterers in the bay area and each one I went to had a base price for their buffet, but wanted to charge me for every fork, napkin, plate and glass. It was outrageous. Thank heaven I found Pampered Palate! Everything is included, plates, glasswear, linens (basic white table clothes, napkins and dressings for other tables), water carafes, etc. If you want specialty linens they handle it for you and charge you at cost. I really cannot imagine using anyone else for such an important and large event such as a wedding. The owner has a lot going on and can run late on occasion for meetings (never more than 15 minutes late) which made me a little nervous, but on the big day the staff was wonderful. If you are looking for great food that will have your guests talking about it for weeks afterwards Pampered Palate is your place! You can try the food out at the resturant that is run by the same people in Pleasanton - Girasolle Grill. You can't go wrong here.

Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 JESSICA C

Everyone commented on how great the food was and how nice it was displayed. Skip the owner is very organized and helpful.

Great Food

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 tamara j

I received more compliments from guests about our food than any other detail from our wedding! We had our rehearsal dinner at Skip's restaurant and went with a buffet dinner. The food was amazing, and Skip himself brought my husband and I appetizers while we were having pictures taken! Skip and our site manager did not get along, but they both sucked it up and acted professional for the day of our event. The quality and quantity of our food was seriously amazing.

TO A Pampered Palate