A Picture To Remember

Raleigh-Durham & surrounding areas, Inquire about NC/VA

Exquisite Luxury Wedding Photobooth - On Steroids!

Are you searching for a fun & fashionable alternative to those boring Photobooths? We guarantee you've NEVER seen anything like this! EVERY venue has designated us as the most spectacular Photobooth service and we've been all over NC! Go ahead and squeeze 15 or more friends and family into the booth glowing with colorful LED walls and begin your customized session with loads of props waiting to adorn your social media posts! Choose from hundreds of props, shelves loaded with the craziest and wildest hats & masks you've ever seen, theatrical quality 180g feather boas, gorgeous fur coats, (usually worn by the guys!), boxes of sunglasses & complete selection of Sun-Staches plus of course yours truly to help with your next wardrobe selection! So much more so please call today!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Raleigh-Durham & surrounding areas, Inquire about NC/VA (919) 229-9076

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christine S

What an absolutely remarkable photobooth! I've attended numerous functions and have enjoyed many outrageous photos in booths before but never have I seen a setup as extravagant this - wow I've never seen so many different themed props and hats before! It was so much fun... Read More working with Steve and he really made the night come alive with recommendations and was even asked to join in the fun on a number of occasions :-) Thank you so much!!!

2017-05-11T05:57:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a fantastic time and the opportunity to be a part of the festivities!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 kaila s

Five stars = wow, the best ever and Steve with A Picture to Remember really is THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER. I had guests telling me even weeks after that it was the best photobooth they've been to and raving about the prop selection and even my caterer manager (who sees a loooot of... Read More weddings and photobooths) told me that it was "the best thing she'd ever seen at a wedding." Steve advertises that he has more props than anyone and he is not lying - there were 100s, literally 100s, of props at our wedding. We had so much fun with the photobooth, if you want a truly memorable experience for your guests, choose Steve!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lauren C

Steven Tilton Photography's photo booth was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding, aside from getting married! He was fantastic! Everyone had a blast and we (the Bride and Groom) had to ask people to get out so we could get some pictures.... He had so many props you... Read More literally had to dig through 4 card tables. It was a giant inflatable tent the size of a conference room, not just a white sheet duct taped to a wall. Very personable and professional. I'd suggest Mr. Tilton to anyone even considering getting a photo booth! We had a "last hoorah" wave of people that wanted to get some pictures and he was very accommodating as far as time spent. He was a great help during the entire process and put our minds at ease. We were extremely impressed with everything and it helped maker our day one to remember!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Maria D

After searching through dozens of photo booth vendors online a friend told me about this amazing booth at a friends wedding. After looking online and talking with Steve I was positive this was the company for us! Thanks for a fantastic time, I highly recommend if you're... Read More considering a photo booth for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Maria D

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Norma Jean R

Incredible photo booth with the most props to choose from I've ever seen. The setup is huge so be sure you have the space for it and if you don't then get rid of a table - its that much fun!

2017-10-13T21:24:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Norma for the kind words...well unless you were the kicked out of the tables lol! I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Desmond P

There are photobooth's and then there's PHOTOBOOTH'S!!! When we booked our Steve for our wedding I thought we were getting a good deal for our wedding, but never imagined what he had setup when we walked into the reception hall. How in the world did he think of all that?!? It... Read More was without question the best entertainment for our guests, (sorry we may have had a little too much fun Steve!) and so thankful for traveling out to our location.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

Who would have thought a Photobooth would have been the life of a Bat Mitzvah! With very short notice I was able to book Steve and was a little hesitant after telling me the spacing requirements he needed - for props?? Once he arrived and setup I couldn't believe how much... Read More variety he had on display and everyone including the adults couldn't get away from the booth it was so much fun and he stayed the entire time making sure everything went perfectly :-)

2017-05-11T06:00:39 Response from the vendor

I had a fantastic time with your family & friends, and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be a part of such a special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cathy T

Steve made sure our wedding was as memorable as can be. We can honestly say the wedding would not have been the same without him there, everyone loved it. Even with having 190 guests, they made sure everyone had a fantastic time with multiple visits. He even stayed a little late... Read More to make sure the bride and groom got their turn as the night quickly went by. We could not stop laughing looking through all the pictures, great props too! We would recommend A Picture To Remember Photobooth to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole S

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Laura T

A wedding is such a special day and you want everything to be as perfect as possible and Steve went the extra mile to insure our guests had an unbelievable time with what I can only say is the most incredible and entertaining photo booth I've ever seen! The selection of outfits... Read More alone was astounding and he was able to customize the prints to match our theme beautifully. I've already recommended him to a couple friends getting married next year and can tell you he's the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Dawn P

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elena K

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Fantastic night, DEFINITELY recommend!! Steve was fantastic with everyone and great fun suggesting costumes changes with the most incredibly diverse and numerous props I've ever seen...utterly unbelievable how many selections to choose from and not the cheap, flimsy props you... Read More typically see. Such a professional company with a sincere and personal touch - thank you for an unbelievable day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gina R

Wanted to just thank you for making Brianna's quince that much more memorable with your amazing booth!! I've never seen such an enormous selection of props and costumes and the booth itself was the life of the party for sure!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Thanks so much for the great photo booth experience for my daughter's birthday party. It was a HUGE hit! I will make sure to spread the word - was the easiest and most fun birthday party we have ever thrown. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

Steve, thank you the part you played in my daughter's wedding in July. The photobooth was a huge hit and you were great to work with - I have 2 more daughters, see you soon : - )

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Steve set up his photobooth at my daughter's wedding reception and it was a huge hit. It added a fun element to the reception and gave guests something different to do other than dance, plus the guests all went home with a personalized wedding favor. Steve was very professional... Read More and personable, and made using his services effort free for us. I would not hesitate to recommend Steve Tilton to anyone having an event.

Steven Tilton

Retired Military, father of two daughters and married for 24 years! In addition to my corporate career taking me all over the country I'm also a professional photographer traveling all around the world seeking that perfect skyline or moment to capture. I created a photobooth for a personal event and loved watching everyone's expressions seeing how much fun they were having. I decided to expand the idea with hats and props at a high school function and it was a huge success with the teens and staff. I've continued building and enhancing ever since with new ideas after every booth today!