A Reflection By Sherry

(45)

Serving Central PA and su, PA

Specializing In Wedding Photography

Don’t risk the “moment”! That one chance you have to capture one of the most important events of your life! When you select “A Reflection by Sherry” you get: • 100% focus on our event- we never schedule two events the same day All Knot Brides received 20% off all our wedding packages.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Bow2008 09

Serving Central PA and su, PA

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Angela C

My husband, family, friends, and I can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Sherry. We love her and her work! She is great with communication and very accommodating during the planning process. She readily customizes packages to meet the needs of her clients. Her deep appreciation for the military is noteworthy, and she offers a military discount as well. On my wedding day, we knew we found THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER. Sherry brought another shooter with her, and they captured over 1,000 incredible shots. Hard to believe in the craziness of the day, they were able to capture so many touching moments. Sherry was also there to help with my dress & give my bridesmaids hair pins and spray. What a blessing to have with us for our special day! She is extremely dedicated and was there from beginning to end, even meet us at the hair salon! So personable, you can tell she loves what she does. She showed much excitement about the images and uploaded gorgeous preview pages just days after the wedding. Much more than a photographer, she really gets to know her clients and builds relationships with them. Future brides looking for the perfect photographer? A Reflection by Sherry is it! Original, creative, and one of a kind. This talented lady truly has a gift! Exceeded all our expectations—Thank you!!

Great Wedding Services

Reviewed on 8/19/2013

Sherry is extremely professional in her services, yet very personable and easy to work with. She offers great package deals that are affordable and produce excellent quality work. My fiance and I did the Love Story Engagement session with her and had a great time! The day of our wedding, Sherry got so many great pictures that we had a hard time choosing our favorites! In addition, Sherry blended in so much during our wedding ceremony, no one ever noticed when she was taking pictures. She is quick to edit her work, and had all of our pictures done in less than a week's time (for both our engagement session and wedding day). The best part of all, her speedy work does not diminish the quality of her work in any regards! I would highly recommend Sherry's services, and will personally continue to utilize her services for future special occasions.

8/21/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review!!!! It was my honor to photograph your High School Senior, Love Story and Wedding. You feel more like a friend than a client. Thanks again!

Melody Keely

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Melody K

An outstanding job! Every photo was gorgeous and every moment was captured. Many unique, creative ideas were brought into the photos. An the wedding album that was put together was so well done, just laid out with a special touch and no space wasted. My son and daughter and law have a treasured memory through amazing photos! And Sherry and her crew were so enjoyable to work with.

Captures Beautiful Memories

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Ashlee I

Sherry and her second photographer Sean captured beautiful memories to last a lifetime. She made sure to get all the pictures I requested. Sherry was a "silent" part of the day but made sure to capture every moment. I highly recommend Sherry to future brides

Wonderful Photographer for our Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Monica S

My husband and I got married on May 30th and Sherry was absolutely amazing! She is very easy to work with and flexible. She was willing to do two different days for our engagement pictures, one at Long woods Gardens and the other at my Dads. She also was with us on our entire wedding day capturing every moment. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the wedding pictures we wanted. She kept everything organized the day of our wedding dealing with the large wedding party and family that we had. I had sent her ideas prior to my wedding day and she made sure to capture those pictures the day of when I would have forgotten. We now have many amazing pictures to look back on that we will cherish forever! She is truly great at what she does and we are very happy we decided to use her for our special day!! Thank you so much!!!

10/27/2014 Response from the vendor

Monica... Thank you for the FANTASTIC review and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review A Reflection by Sherry! It was my honor being your wedding and engagement photographer! Please chose an 8x10 of your favorite image as a Thank you!

Lovely woman and fantastic work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Erica M

My FH was in charge of narrowing down our photographer options, as he has experience in that field, having been a photographer himself. In the end, we kept coming back to Sherry because her photos were just...real. We saw other work that was creative, and others that were artsy and different. But we felt Sherry really captured real people, real emotion, and that's what we were looking for. When we first met with Sherry, we felt an instant rapport and a sense of ease, and we knew she was definitely the one for us. And on the day of the wedding, our instincts were confirmed. Our pictures were absolutely fabulous, and really captured the emotion of the day. She had great suggestions for the formal shots, and was so accommodating when we came up with spontaneous ideas. She got a lot of great candids too, which is something we loved about her previous work! When looking through our pictures, one of the best surprises were the pictures we didn't even know she took! We found ourselves saying "we didn't even know she was taking pictures of that!". Somehow, she managed to capture the love, the fun, the spontaneity, and we never even noticed. She got all the shots we asked for and then some, and did it unobtrusively. We absolutely loved Sherry and her work! She's a lovely lady, a pleasure to work with, and understands what's important to you.

10/27/2014 Response from the vendor

Erica and Kevin... thank you for the AMAZING review. It was an honor working with the both of you on your special day. It was a dreary morning and the sun magically appeared right before your outdoor ceremony started... I could tell as I was... Read Less Read More

a reflection by sherry

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

Sherry was an absolute dream to work with! So much fun and amazing photographer! My husband and I had a hard time picking out our favorites.

10/27/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for A Reflection by Sherry.... It was my honor being your wedding photographer! Please choose an 8x10 as my thank you for writing your review!

A Reflection By Sherry

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Whitney D

If I could give 4.5 stars I would. Sherry was great to work with; she captured so many photos on our wedding day and had so many awesome and creative photography ideas. It poured prior to our wedding ceremony and Sherry brought umbrellas for the bridesmaids and me to use for pictures. They turned out great! We got all of our proofs within a week after the wedding. Sherry gave us a generous military discount, which my husband and I really appreciated. The only disappointment was a few of our pictures from the wedding were either too far away, too dark, too light, etc. I wish we could have gotten a DVD with all of our proofs along with an additional DVD with 50-100 edited images of our choosing. Besides that, we really enjoyed our pictures from our wedding and there were so many to choose from.

10/08/2014 Response from the vendor

Whitney- Thank you for taking the time to send your review! Let me reassure you that the 100 images you chose out of the 1858 GREAT care will be taking in editing those images for your wedding album. After your final approval of the album... Read Less Read More

Reflections of Sherry

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

My daughter and I met Sherry at a bridal show. Her work and enthusiasm was wonderful.Sherry ended up doing my daughter and son in law's Save the date,Engagement photos and the entire wedding day. Besides her tremendous creativity and gorgeous photo's, Sherry was very easy to work with and very flexible with her time.She can get shots efficiently without being pushy.Sherry was calm and made the day more special.We couldn't believe the pictures were ready less than a week. I would recommend "Reflections of Sherry" to anyone and will have her for more special family photos in the future Wendy

9/26/2014 Response from the vendor

Wendy: Thank you for the incredible review. It was my honor to work with you, your daughter, and new son-in-law. I loved getting to know the couple when I was shooting their engagement session at Longwood Gardens. That time is very special to me. It... Read Less Read More

great

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

We really enjoyed working with Sherry. I appreciated how many great photos she got while still letting us enjoy our day.

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Jessica O

I met Sherry through my best friend's wedding. I remember all the rants and raves my friend had said about her. And when it came to her wedding day, Sherry was flawless in her job & really knew how to have fun with it & with us! So when my time came around I knew who I already wanted to use as my photographer. Of course, she didn't disappoint! When we got our photos for the first time, I actually started crying because it brought back every memory I had of my wedding day. She literally captured every moment & every feeling. I couldn't be happier. I recommend Sherry to everyone I know for every occasion. Sherry takes such great pride in what she does and it goes to show in every picture she captures.

9/26/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the FANTASTIC review. You both were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 8x10 of for taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph your wedding!

A Reflection by Sherry

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Andrea K

I can't even begin to explain how great of a photographer Sherry was.She is unbelievably talented and truly loves what she does. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding and engagement pictures! From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have enjoyed every interaction. Getting pictures taken with him was both exciting and stress free she really knew how to eliminate everyone's nerves. She captured so many amazing moments that we get to treasure forever. Anyone would be would feel lucky to have her take pictures for them. I would/ have recommended her to everyone. -Andrea

9/26/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the FANTASTIC review. You were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 8x10 of for taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph your wedding and engagement session!

She was great!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Kirsten S

Sherry is a lot of fun to work with. She is also fast and knows what she is doing. My husband doesn't like to get pictures taken and was happy wih how fast she took so many great photos! I also got my photos from my wedding as soon as I was home from my honeymoon which I loved! I highly recommend her!

8/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kirsten for the FANTASTIC review. You and Michael were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 8x10 of for taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph your wedding and... Read Less Read More

My Lifesaver

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

My husband and I met Sherry at a wedding expo. Just by that conversation we knew she was the photographer for us. She did our love story September of last year and we had an amazing time and got amazing pictures too. We just had our wedding last week and even our groomsmen loved Sherry. One walked up to us and said I hate pictures but your photographer was so much fun. Sherry has an amazing skill and she captured amazing pictures. Even as she was leaving she was capturing more moments. We didn't just get wedding pictures, we found a life long friend. You should definitely use her!

8/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara for the FANTASTIC review. You and Tomas were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 11x14 of for you and Tomas taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph... Read Less Read More

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Tara H

My wife and I ran into Sherry at a wedding expo and it couldn't have been more of a fated meeting. Working with Sherry for the past year has been an absolute dream. From our consultation to the big day, my wife and I have had the greatest experience with her. We even had to change our date due to an ill family member and Sherry was more than accommodating to see to our needs. To add to this, her amazing eye for detail and skill with post production is uncanny. As our family grows we hope Sherry will be there to capture those moments as well. She's gained lifelong customers and friends in us. Honestly, I think 5 stars is to low. 100/100!

8/28/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tomas for the FANTASTIC review. You and Tara were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 11x14 of for you and Tara taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph... Read Less Read More

A reflection by sherry

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Colleen B

Sherry was great! She met me and the bridesmaids at the hair salon and took getting ready shots at the church then we went to a local park for outside shots all before the ceremony. After the ceremony she came to the reception! I had all my pictures within 2 weeks after the wedding! She did an amazing job and is so fun and easy to work with!

8/14/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Colleen for the GREAT review. It was my honor and pleasure being your wedding and engagement photographer!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Susan S

Sherry and her assistant did a fabulous job capturing our wedding at every angle! They were both wonderful to work with and very easy going with lots of suggestions on posing. It was so nice to have such a wonderful experience. A+ job all around!

8/14/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you Susan for the FANTASTIC review. You and Matthew were so much fun to work with! Please chose an image that you would like an 8x10 of for taking the time for writing the review. It was my honor to photograph your wedding and... Read Less Read More

Our wedding photographer

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Miichelle S

Sherry was our wedding photographer. We got a package that included her doing our engagement pictures also. We were really impressed with the pictures and had fun getting to know Sherry. She is very friendly and was a life saver the day of the wedding! My nail polish and some of the bridesmaids started to chip and Sherry volunteered to leave the church as we were getting ready to buy us nail polish! We were very impressed! Also, we were surprised that she was able to capture so many of the important moments of the day. Sherry had our wedding pictures ready to view online the week after the wedding! We had a wedding album within two months of being married! I highly recommend having Sherry as your wedding photographer!

8/26/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooooo much for the fantastic Review!!!!!!! it was my honor to capture your special day!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Carol M

Being the first of my siblings to get married I had no references to go with while planning my wedding. I heard so many horror stories from friends that their wedding pictures never came out, that there friends pictures were better then there photographers. Hearing this left me stressed and feeling unsettled while choosing a photographer. My husband and I looked at several photographers who were way over priced and you did not even get much for what you would pay. I then found sherry! She made us feel so confident that she would capture all the important parts of our wedding day, and she made it affordable for us! We got to know sherry very well. She captured engagement photos for us that we're amazing! Seeing her work for our engagement session made me even more confident that we would have great memories from our wedding captured. I have had so many comments on all my photos! I have continued to use Sherry for my baby bump session and newborn pictures! We will continue to use Sherry to capture our family photos! Thank you Sherry for all your hard work and beautiful photographs! I highly recommend her services!

8/26/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful testimonial!!! It has been my pleasure working with you and your new little family!!!

Best Wedding Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013

I can't get over how wonderful it all looks, and even more so, how quick they are! From my experience working at a photography studio, I didn't expect to have my proofs until a month after the wedding and my album three months after I ordered it. Thank you so much for capturing our special day forever. We are SO pleased with the pictures and have been bragging about them to all our family and friends. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Alexis H

Sherry is absolutely WONDERFUL!! Friendly, generous, and her photos are of absolute quality. I'm so thankful for her.

7/25/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the referral... I greatly appreciate it! It was my honor photographing your wedding. Best Regards, Sherry

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/24/2013

I really don't know what to say about the pictures...they are absolutely beautiful. A Reflection by Sherry really captured EVERY moment; we are so thankful that we hired her to be our photographer. When we were in the beginning stages of planning, we were debating about whether or not to hire a professional photographer ( a friend, an amateur photographer, offered to do the job for us.). I'm so grateful that we made the decision that we did. Everything looks absolutely wonderful and I can't believe she had the proofs ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon!

Most Perfect Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Shannon K

My husband and I got married on May 18,2013 and we used A Reflection By Sherry as our photographer. We really could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day! Sherry offers a selection of packages to choose from, and she also offers Military Discounts which is pretty amazing, and you don't see that very often. My husband and I took advantage of the Military Discount and it did save us a lot of money, which every bride and groom can appreciate when it comes to their wedding. Sherry will take your engagement pictures anywhere you want to go, and is willing to travel! She will make your engagement pictures into a guest book which adds a nice touch to the wedding. Our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING!! The compliments are never ending. Sherry is also so sweet and easy going, it is very easy to work with her. She spent the entire day and night with us on our wedding day, and also brought along a second photographer which gave us over 1000+ pictures!! I could really go on, and on, and on about her, but just check her out for yourself and you will be glad you did!

7/24/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much..... that was really sweet..... You guys rock!

Such a blessing!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Emma A

A Reflection By Sherry is fantastic! We originally had our wedding planned for August 4th of last year, but just two weeks before, we received a phone call saying my soon to be husband was being deployed. We had 4 days to put together a wedding. Almost all of my wedding plans went out the window. My other called Sherry to give her the news, but to her it was no big deal! She was still willing to make our day perfect even though it was so last minute! I have to say, even with her assistant being sick, and me feeling extremely rushed and having my mind in a totally different place, she helped me get focused and helped make my day more than perfect! She's so patient and worked with us down to every frantic detail! She's very creative and artistic! She most definitely captured every perfect moment and did it so effortlessly!

7/24/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate your kindess!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Melinda D

Sherry is an amazing photographer and the most accommodating wedding photographer I have met yet! She has great ideas and truly brings the couples personalities out in the pictures. We used sherry for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos both were perfect. Sherry willingly drove 4 hours to the Jersey beach for our engagement photos and the love story guest book was a hit with our guests. Our wedding would not have been the same without Sherry!!! Also she provides a discount to knot customers. She sent an assistant to the location where the groomsmen were getting ready to make sure no detail of the day was left out. She was also very prompt with finishing the pictures, our wedding photos were online before we even got back from our honeymoon!!!

Send Email