Officiant Services & Pré-marital Counseling

A.R.M. - YOUR ONE STOP WEDDING/MARRIAGE SHOP (1) A.R.M. - OFFICIANT SERVICES - Choose male, female or husband and wife team to Officiate your Wedding Ceremony. (2) A.R.M. - PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING - Husband & wife team share practical tools to help you start your marriage in a winning way. Sessions held either in office, Skype or FaceTime. (3) A.R.M. - Marriage, Family & Individual Pastoral Counseling. As Ministers Michael & I (Larraine) have been in the marriage business over 10 years and married over 30 years! We'd love to put our stamp of love, joy, peace, and longevity on your marriage. Give us a call today (470) 375-4907!

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Restorationist, Christian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Metro Atlanta and all Georgia Counties. (470) 375-4907
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Natasha C

I highly recommend A.R.M. Weddings. My husband and I both did the counseling services as well as the officiating services with A.R.M. We both really enjoyed all aspects that A.R.M. had to offer. Still to this day we reference things that we learned as a couple from our... Read More counseling session. Also, I absolutely loved how before the wedding we had a brief conversation of what I wanted for the ceremony and A.R.M. did not miss a beat in delivering exactly what I wanted for the ceremony. We added in a ballon release and the words to go along with the balloon release we spot on. Lastly, I at first I was hesitant to use another officiant outside of my Father, but it was such a great idea because it allowed for him to be a Dad that day. A.R.M ministy took all of the stress off me as the Bride and allowed for me to enjoy the special moment of exchanging vows with me and my husband. Again, I highly recommend A.R.M. !!! You will not regret making the decision to go with them.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Leslie G

We initially met with Minister Michael Forrester and Reverend Larraine Forrester for marital counseling. We knew from the first session that this couple would be the ones to unite us in the most important day of our lives. They made us feel comfortable immediately. The... Read More Forresters (yes they are hubby and wife) gave us the tools for a successful marriage.  Our wedding day was perfect in every way. Reverend Larraine and Minister Michael beautifully performed (without flaw) the most important part of our day...our union for life! While reciting my vows to my best friend I felt a sense of calm, trust and peace with the Forresters in this moment. I highly recommend A.R.M. Ministries...not only for your wedding day, but for a strong foundation in your marriage thereby nurturing your union. We love them! We consider them family! They will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

2017-04-08T13:36:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Britney R

My, My, My...These 2 are awesome! Minister Larraine and Minister Michael officiated our wedding and gave us great insight during our premarital sessions that lead to our big day. No matter what time you called or emailed them with questions we were always provided a prompt... Read More response. I'm extremely looking forward to our marital sessions. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Angelo J

Relationship Ministry has really been a blessing to me and wife before and after our marriage. Their spiritual guidance was greatly appreciated and needed. As well as they're life experiences, I suggest anyone to use they're services and let them guide your relationship in the... Read More right direction. Jones Family,

2017-04-08T13:37:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/18/2017

Royal safari 11/13/16 The personal touch Rev. Lorraine provided was exceptional. She and Rev. Michael provided a wonderful service. They kept us informed throughout the engagement planning and offered counseling at our leisure. I couldn't imagine no one else marrying us. She... Read More made me feel so comfortable the day of my wedding. Thank you again Rev. Lorraine.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Krishna G

Rev. Larraine, and Min. Michael... We couldn't ask for better wedding officiants! God bless you both

2017-04-08T13:37:55 Response from the vendor

Ministers Michael & Larraine Forrester

We're passionate about everything related to marriage! We love Officiating Weddings and strive for excellence. Whether you need help writing vows, or suggestions on program order we're here for you. We're available to attend rehearsal and by phone to answer questions, all to make your day special. We're committed to helping couples enjoy the engagement, the wedding day, and a lifetime together. In over 30 years of togetherness we've learned best practices to aid in love and in effecting positive change in relationships and we love sharing them. We'd love to marry you.