Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Woodstock, GA Woodstock, Atlanta area (678) 687-9751

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jaime R

Amber did a good job and did everything that was expected of her.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kelly K

To simply put it, Amber was awesome. She was there for me every step of the way, answered countless emails, and made sure everything was okay. On the day of my wedding, it poured, and yes it was supposed to be outside. Amber checked on me every couple of minutes to update me on... Read More the weather. Eventually, we had to move it inside and she did AMAZING! She used her skills with flowers and candles to turn the inside ceremony into the most perfect venue. Amber kept all my crazy groomsmen in line and told me when things were being done at the reception. I can't say enough good things because she played such a huge role in making my day a success.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Elizabeth T

I found A Sister's Touch through a random google search and truly glad I did. We used AST for floral services and day-of-coordination. Amber was wonderful from day 1. She was patient throughout my decision making process, gave great suggestions/advice along the way, and went the... Read More extra mile leading up to the wedding to make sure things fell in order. Our floral arrangements were beautiful, bouquets were amazing, and we wouldn't have been able to pull off such a successful day w/o her and Felicia by our side on the wedding day. She was willing to work in our budget for the florals. Our reception looked amazing with their attention to detail! Thank you!! <3

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Brittney B

I am so beyond pleased with A Sister's Touch Floral Design. Amber is phenomenal at working within your budget in order to put together the design that you envision. Amber truly has a gift at taking what you have in mind (even if those thoughts are jumbled and spread apart!) and... Read More creating the most beautiful arrangements. The flowers were gorgeous and so fresh that they are still going strong nearly three weeks after our event. Amber is quick to respond and very prompt in her delivery and set up. I honestly cannot wait to plan another event where I may get to use her services again!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

I hired Amber as my day-of-coordinator and she was an absolute dream. A month out from my wedding days she took control of everything I had left for my wedding. I had no stress going into my wedding day because she handled everything. She was super involved during the reception... Read More making sure my husband and I were well taken care of and that the night ran smoothly. I would totally recommend her! Thank you so much Amber!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Mandy R

We used A Sister's Touch for both florals and day-of-coordination, and I am extremely happy with both services. Amber from A Sister's Touch was great! She was responsive, attentive, and made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day. We met only once before the wedding,... Read More and emailed before the big day to iron out some details. She worked seamlessly with other vendors to ensure they all worked together to give us the most amazing day. She was very good about knowing what I should be bothered with, and more importantly, what I shouldn't be bothered with. If I didn't care about something or didn't know what was normal, she helped me out. She kept everything on schedule and looking flawless. I only had one slight issue the day of my wedding, when the venue didn't remember to use the bar in the room that I had requested. I mentioned it to Amber, and immediately, she solved the problem. It wasn't even a big deal, but I really appreciated how swiftly she sprung into action to get what we had requested! Now onto the decor and flowers... They were beautiful! I had a fairly strict budget with expensive taste, and she definitely worked to get me the best of both worlds. The flowers were exactly in the style that I wanted. She never pushed me to spend more than I was able and the tables, mantlepiece, and bouquets/ boutonnieres were perfect. Also, ask about what rental items she has! I rented gold chargers and a sparkle tablecloth for the cake table- it was affordable and one less thing I had to worry about.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Virginia P

A Sister's Touch was a great company to work with. They were attentive to all of my questions about the big day. I hired Amber as my day of coordinator and I am so glad I did. I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. Felicia played a huge role in things as well, and... Read More without her our day definitely wouldn't have ran as smoothly.

2016-07-20T01:12:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a fantastic day, and we were so happy to be a part! Amber and Felicia

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Amber and A Sister's Touch did a beautiful job at each of our daughter's weddings. We challenged her with doing the arrangements for 2 weddings, only 6 six weeks apart. The weddings were individualized, not cookie cutter of each other. The table arrangements at the venues were... Read More fantastic and the rooms could not have looked better. The Bride's and attendant's flowers were gorgeous. We could not have asked for more and would use A Sister's Touch again in a minute, would not even look anywhere else!

2016-07-20T01:14:12 Response from the vendor

It was such a privilege to help with both of your daughter's weddings! I loved getting to know the whole family, and they both turned out so great! Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, Blessings!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Samantha P

First off she did not live up to the terms of her contract. She was not there for us, she was not on top of issues and she didn't answer her phone it went right to voice message. She always had excuses like it was a really busy time for her or the best one was she was out of the... Read More country. It was as if she was screening our calls. This is why she was hired.  We found her to be disorganized and unresponsive and unprofessional. She had no timeline in case of rain and it did rain. She would not answer her phone on the wedding day when the photographer was trying to get in touch with her. The week of the wedding; we finally had to push her to get a contract for Transportation and Linens. The transportation company was a total fiasco. They were not familiar with the area and delivered the wedding party to the wrong place. Because the shuttles were so bad in delivering people to the wedding, the wedding had to be delayed which cut into the time the DJ was being paid to play. Ms. Cook was busy setting up flowers (a conflict of interest, as she was also the florist) instead of being with the bride the day of the wedding, which was a major part of the contract. We did not see her until it was time for the Wedding procession. I had to send out Rehearsal Invitations without a location for the rehearsal because she could not get a room.  Forget the budget.  She never once checked to keep us on course.  We had requested face to face meeting which she very rarely wanted and in fact didn't show up for the final meeting with the venue and the caterer. I am still trying to get the items back that we brought and paid for that she did not use at the wedding.  I have had a number of people in my community who have asked for recommendations and I told them flat out I would never recommend her to anyone. I never want anyone to go through what my family had to endure with her.

2016-05-20T21:41:38 Response from the vendor

I am saddened to know that you were not happy, but I do have a few points to clarify. I am not quite sure what you define as "not living up to the terms of the contract", since every item listed in the contract was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mandy P

My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT !!!! Amber and her staff were unbelievable. I never stressed about anything, they were so great to work with and I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Thank you Felicia and Amber! My wedding day was a dream come true, thanks to their hard work and special touches!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

A Sister's Touch says it ALL. They are a great company to work with; I felt their attention to detail made my day more memorable. I recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I decided to hire Amber as our day of coordinator and could not have been happier! Our venue did have an on site coordinator but honestly we couldn't have pulled everything off without Amber. I interviewed 3 other coordinators and she was by far the best of the bunch and at a... Read More value none of the others offered. We had a relatively large wedding and she helped make everything go so smoothly and I didn't worry about a thing knowing she was there! I would seriously recommend her to EVERYONE! She was always in touch leading up to the big day and very responsive. She was so sweet and calm and collected which is exactly what I needed. Amber you seriously are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Amber from A Sister's Touch is AMAZING. As a day-of planner, she went above and beyond just "the day" to make our wedding come together. She met with me twice before the wedding and another time for me to pass off some of the decor items for the reception venue. She took over... Read More communication with my vendors for me two weeks before the wedding and made the process seamless and stress-free for me. She was a joy to work with! She is knowledgeable, easy-going, organized, kind - the list goes on! She created an environment where everyone in my family was able to enjoy the wedding festivities and not worry about the details day-of. We were unsure of whether to hire a day-of coordinator at the beginning of the planning process, but it was one of the BEST DECISIONS we could've made for the weekend! Amber took control of everything and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. She worked tirelessly behind the scenes and the event went off without a hitch. She is calm under pressure and very reassuring no matter what is going on in the background. She has a great personality for this job and I would highly recommend her to any bride looking to hire a wedding coordinator!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jill W

Amber and her team were nothing short of spectacular! I called Amber late in the game due to issues with another vendor. I was planning the Atlanta wedding from the west coast and having to change floral designers 6 weeks out was terrifying! We received Amber's name from a... Read More friend and bride-to-be and from the first phone call I was certain it was divine intervention! We sent her pictures of what we wanted and she delivered on everything with such ease and grace. Her team mirrors her calm, sweet and professional demeanor, they were all fabulous! I would recommend Amber to anyone and am trying to figure out how to get her to my other girls weddings!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Callie

Out of all the vendors I hired, A Si

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Skyler

Amber and Felicia=sweet spirited, happy, energetic,resourceful, very calm and wonderful! I was a stress monster planning this wedding. But then I hired A Sister's Touch for month of planning. Wow,what a difference! They were so good at calming my fears and showing me how great... Read More the wedding was going to be. On the day of, they kept me focused on enjoying my day and wouldn't let me worry about a thing! It was perfect, and I cant thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Honestly, they really are the best ever! Felicia and Amber made the whole planning process easy and stress free. I am so thankful l found them!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

My favorite vendor by far! First, they are affordable, so I didn't have to blow my budget to hire a day of coordinator or get gorgeous flowers. Second, they were soooooo amazing! I had no idea what kind of decor or flowers that I wanted, but Amber volunteered to meet me at the... Read More venue and came up with the best ideas. I was so excited when I left because I knew it was going to look fantastic! the wedding day ran so smoothly, Amber didn't miss a thing! The flowers and design was so beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. I can't tell you how thankful I am for A Sister's Touch!

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Erin O

I don't know how I would have gotten through the day without Amber. She was just so perfect. She kept everyone and everything so organized, calm, and collected. When things went missing (where were those darn picture frames), she helped track them down. I really feel like I... Read More didn't have to worry during the day because I knew she would take care of everything. She even made sure that my husband and I had about twenty minutes of alone time directly following the ceremony that we both desperately needed. She made sure people toasted at the right time, things were in the right place, and that everything went as planned. I just genuinely don't know that all would have happened as smoothly without her. It just made the day so much easier, and it meant that I, as well as my parents and husband, could just celebrate. If you're even considering hiring a day-of coordinator (or a longer-term coordinator), book Amber. You absolutely will not regret it. One of the best decisions my mother and I made in the wedding planning process. So much stress was alleviated!

2015-08-12T15:15:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had an absolute blast at your wedding!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jessica H

Amber and her team did an amazing job on our flowers! The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted. Amber worked with me throughout the entire process.

2015-08-12T15:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessie! It was a privilege!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I hired Amber with A Sister's Touch as a planner for my daughter's wedding on October 25, 2014. It was the best decision I made in the entire process. Amber is not only a joy to work with, she has great ideas and a very sweet personality that puts you at ease as soon as you... Read More meet her. My daughter was a little apprehensive about the planning process, but Amber continually put her at ease with every decision. On the wedding day, we would not have been able to enjoy the day if we had not hired her. She stayed in contact with all the vendors, set up our walk through and took care of the last minute details. She was there the day before working along side us with the decorating and put us all at ease the day of the wedding. I had second thoughts about spending the money for a planner, but I cannot express how glad I am that we did. My daughter (her new husband), my husband and I are so grateful that we had Amber. My daughter's wedding was spectacular! It was the wedding she dreamed of. Thanks Amber to you and your team! When my second daughter gets married, I'll be giving you a call. Many thanks, Jessica & Bob Kinsey Nicole & Joseph Smith

Amazing coordinator and planner!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jessica M

I HIGHLY recommend hiring Amber and Felicia as your wedding planner and coordinator. Amber was our day-of coordinator and I don't know what I would do without her. Originally a wedding planner was out of our budget but Amber was able to work with our tight budget and still... Read More delivered top notch service! We decided to work with Amber very last minute and met with her a little less than a month before our wedding, but she was able to get everything in order and made sure all of our vendors were in line. She is always very quick to respond to any concerns I had and was very sweet and patient throughout the whole process! She was able to make me enjoy my day without stressing about all the little details. Felicia was her assistant and was also amazing! Thank you so much to the both of you for making our day as special as we hoped it to be!!!

2014-10-30T15:53:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I was so glad to be a part of your wedding!

Best Decision EVER even on a tight budget

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Corrie B

Where to start.... I tried to plan my wedding on my own. My mom helped some, but lives 560 miles away so it made it difficult. I hired A Sister's Touch as our florist originally. I had so many visions for the wedding that I changed colors and themes at least 4 times.... Read More Even hired as my florist Amber was a great source of inspiration, knowledge and strength. Two weeks before the wedding it was so overwhelming I called Amber in hysterics. After talking with my (then) fiance, I asked Amber what the cost would before her to plan and organize the rest of the wedding. She quoted me a rate that so reasonable that neither Ben or myself could not imagine why we tried doing this all ourselves in the first place. Amber ended up with her fingers in almost every aspect of my wedding and if I live to be 500 years old I will never regret having made this decision. She was coordinator, planner, visionary, florist, pseduo-sister, decorator, nurse, quarterback and guardian angle. I believe that when brides or anyone planning a large party, should add Amber to their list of vendors to interview. I believe you will not be disappointed and A Sister's Touch will ensure a MAGICALLY flawless day.

2014-10-30T15:55:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Corrie, really such sweet and kind words! I loved working with you throughout and your wedding was absolutely wonderful! Keep in touch!

Seriously the best

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Amber and her crew are so amazing. They did my baby shower flowers and it was BEAUTIFUL.I would recommend her and her team to ANYONE looking for any event planner.

2014-10-30T15:56:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Sedi and I were so happy to help!