Let our photographers capture your storybook image

A Storybook Image is your ultimate photography and videography source. Our photographers capture every important moment with style, professionalism, and a uniquely candid eye. You will realize the exceptional value of our packages once you see the high quality of our artists, albums, and prints.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Trumbull, CT
Serving CT and NY

Nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Sabrina B

My husband and I could not have chosen a better photography group! From the very beginning we knew we were in good hands when we met with Rachel, one of the owners. Everybody in the group was very accommodating and helpful. On the day of our wedding we knew for sure we made... Read More the right decision! We got married on 10/29/11 which of course was a great blizzard in CT! Not to worry both our photographers were willing to do whatever it was we wanted, wether it was brave the storm or come up with creative other shots. Our pictures are phenomenal and capture EVERYTHING we love about our wedding!!! ASI is the way to go!

ASI is a GREAT choice

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Erin B

We used ASI for our photography at our 9/3/2011 wedding. The quote/booking was very easy, and our photographer was an absolute pleasure to work with. ASI was very responsive to my multiple inquiries and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding day. Our photos are beautiful,... Read More and we have ASI & photographer Kate to thank.

Small Wedding, Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelly B

My husband and I were married this past June in his parents backyard in Westport. We had a small wedding and only needed a few hours of photography. Even though it was a peak time of year (as many other photographers told us), A Storybook Image was able to accommodate us.... Read More They quality of the images were really beautiful and they listened to us and did exactly what I wanted, and more. We love our proof book that came with the package and still look at the online gallery all of the time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Rachel and Marilyn were the best at helping me understand the whole process and made some great suggestions as to timing and what I needed for my wedding photography. We also rented a photo booth from the A Storybook Image, which was a huge hit at our wedding. The pictures... Read More from the photo booth are hysterical! Our photographer, Charlene, really captured our day beautifully and I just built a custom album with the help of Rachel and their graphic designer. Thank you A Storybook Image for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Diane S

We loved working with A Storybook Image! Our photos were beautifully and the people in the company were so friendly and helpful. They are definitely one of the best photography companies in Connecticut!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nikki J

I was impressed with A Storybook Image from the beginning. After reading all of the great reviews on theknot.com, I contacted them and they made it very easy to pick the best photographer for our wedding. They were flexible with our limited budget and were able to adjust their... Read More packages to meet our needs (we only needed 6 hours of coverage). I love the way my photos came out and my photographer was so great on the day of our wedding. Look no further then A Storybook Image for your wedding photography. I know that I'll be going back to them for family pictures soon as well!

Words can't express how happy we are!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jillian M

The work done at our wedding by Charlene was beyond anything that we could have hoped for. She meshed so well with me and made me feel as if she understood what was needed to make my special day be so unique. I could give her higher praise for anyone looking for a photographer... Read More for their wedding and I can't be grateful enough for the job she did preserving our special memories.

High Quality at a Great Price

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Emma S

We loved them! I researched and contacted so many photographers for a year before my wedding and I am so happy that we went to A Storybook Image. The owners were so nice and helpful and so quick at responding to all of my emails. I knew that I made a great choice and my... Read More photographer was so in tune with what my fiancee and I wanted. I had an excellent mix of candids with posed pictures and I was really able to relive my wedding while looking at the pictures. The online gallery was very easy to use on my iPad and we purchased several prints directly from the gallery, which were printed beautifully. I also downloaded all of my high resolution images, which was very easy to do.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria L

My husband and I found A Storybook Image though The Knot and I enjoyed working with them right away. Rachel and Marilyn responded to all of my questions right away and I was able to pick an amazing photographer from their team. Before the wedding, I spoke with our photographer... Read More she made me feel completely at ease. On my wedding day, our photographer, assistant, and ASI videographer were truly amazing. They were even able to help pin boutonnieres on all of the groomsmen! I could tell that they were really experts wedding photographer. It only took about two weeks to receive my wedding images and I was in LOVE with them. They did a great mix of color, black and whites, and some great color adjustments to add to the artist finished product. I would highly recommend that you choose ASI!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley L

I am using Lynn from A Storybook Image and she's awesome! Everyone at the company is so nice and easy to deal with and will work to create a package that fits your needs. Definitely glad I picked them!

Gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kristen D

A storybook image made our wedding complete. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful. The photographer took all the shots I requested and had great photo ideas. The owners of the company were very easy to communicate with, flexible and accommodating. My proofs came back quickly... Read More and i was given several options for albums and proofs. I would highly recommend this affordable and professional photography service for anyone getting married in the future!

2015-10-22T13:41:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristen!!! :) We were thrilled to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Danielle G

We had the most wonderful experience working with Rachel and her photographer Sandy from ASI for our wedding day!! My fiancée and I got married in NYC. Rachel not only found me the most wonderful photographer, the most exquisite locations in which to capture our special moments,... Read More she helped me lay out the entire weekend so I had photography covered from City Hall early Friday until the end of my reception Saturday. More importantly, she made it all fit my budget. I am so grateful to ASI for capturing these important memories that I'm sure will last a lifetime. We are now expecting and I won't hesitate to use this vendor to photograph my newborn when he/she arrives... Thank you ASI!!!

2015-10-22T13:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gemmadarling for such a great review. And we CAN NOT WAIT to take those newborn pics! :)

An Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Laura B

I was so impressed with how responsive Storybook was with all my questions. They're a high quality company that cares deeply about their clients and making sure they're happy. The photographer, Kate, was amazing. She was full of energy and care and did all that she could to... Read More take high quality images that would be memorable.

2015-10-22T13:40:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Amanda S

I have been communicating with Rachel to set up photography for my wedding next year. The process has been so easy and Rachel has been so helpful. Lovely company that really is very personal to work with and easy to communicate with anytime. Although they have not shot my... Read More wedding yet I would recommend them to others due to the great customer service.

2015-10-22T13:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Talented Photographers

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I am so happy that we choose A Storybook Image for our wedding photography and videography. The whole process was very easy and Rachel and Marilyn were very organized, helpful, and answered all of our questions quickly. They also offered great advice for wedding planning in... Read More general. I would like to especially thank Pam, our photographer. Our pictures were exactly what we were looking for... mostly artistic candids with a few formals mixed in. We would recommended A Storybook Image to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer. I know that we will be using them for any other event and family photos in the future.

A Storybook Image

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Peterson G

My wife and I used A Storybook Image for our wedding photography. We choose the silver package and they made it an easy process. Our photographer Charlene, was very easy to work with and we love our pictures. We are now in the process of building an album and we are really... Read More looking forward to getting the final book soon. They offer many choices for very cool and unique albums.

Great group, great service, perfect pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Tara B

We are so happy that we decided to go with A Storybook Image. In all honesty, we originally contacted them because their price was lower then most everyone else who we emailed. They got back to us quickly and I met with Marilyn who explained the whole process, understood what... Read More we were looking for, and answered all of our questions. Our photographers spoke to us before the wedding and we gave them a short list of what was very important to us. From there, they just blew us away with their experience. The assistant photographer even helped the groomsmen tie their ties (and captured that moment as well)! We LOVE our final pictures. They are nicely edited, but not overdone and fit exactly our style. We have so many that we have printed, I am not sure where to put them in our house. They use a website called Pictage to view (and we also ordered prints), but they send a thumb drive with every picture as well and we have complete ownership of all of our images. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else, just go with A Storybook Image.

Highly recommend using A Storybook Image

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Dorothy N

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding that understood our fun and adventurous personalities and would be able to shoot pictures to show this. We weren't having a "traditional" wedding and didn't want "traditional" pictures. We had a main photographer and an... Read More assistant who both really blew us away with the quality of their work. Now all of my engaged friends who saw their work want to hire them for their own weddings, so I am looking forward to seeing them again soon!

We LOVE our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sarah P

Thank you to the team at A Storybook Image for our photography and videography for our July wedding. We loved working with Rachel and Marilyn from the beginning. They were very professional and always on top of everything. Our photographer and videographer spoke with us before... Read More the wedding and did everything that we asked for and more. Our pictures were candidly done and really captured the whole day… even the moments that my husband and I didn't know were happening. (our video was like this too). And the price we paid was nothing compared to many other local vendors that we contacted (we spoke to about 5 others and are so happy we went to A Storybook Image).

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Aimee T

My Husband and I first met with Marilyn from A Storybook Image and from the very first meeting we loved how down to earth and easy to talk to she was. She was well organized and explained in detail the packages they offered along with all the additional add on services we could... Read More choose from. She answered any and all questions we had. A Storybook Image works with many freelance photographers so you can see samples of each ones work and choose a photographer that best suits your needs and style. This is one of the things we liked most about this company. Not only that but I have to say they are very reasonably priced for what they offer and you get full rights to your photos which was very important to my husband and I. We met with 3 different companies and were amazed at some of the prices of others that didn't even offer the rights to your own photos! We decided on Pam and her assistant Layla. We can't begin to say how happy we were with them. My husband is not much of a photo person so I knew it would be a challenge for them. When we met with Pam she was also well organized and easy to talk to. She made sure I told her every idea for pictures I had to get a feel for our style and what was important to us. The day of the wedding they were on time and blended right into the background it was like they weren't even there. That definitely made my husband very relaxed and they were able to capture some amazing moments. They got every shot I could have hoped for and more! I know that I will look back on these photos for years to come and remember every detail of our special day! After the wedding both Pam and Rachel (the owner of a Storybook Image) kept in contact with me and in less than a month they sent us our photos on a flash drive along with a beautiful hardcover proof book, and had set up a website with all our photos to share with our friends and family. I would highly recommend this company and I know that in the future for other special events in our lives we will definitely use A Storybook Image!

The best photographers ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Diana S

ASI is an absolute joy to have around on such a hectic day and they took AMAZING photos!!! They came out better than I could have ever dreamed!! One thing I like the best about them is their creativity to take really unique shots.. The only thing better than that was the price..... Read More Totally affordable and didn't break the bank.. I will be using them for all event in the future! Thanks Rachel!!

Very professional, awesome pictures

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kelly S

We booked a storybook image for our wedding on 9/6/14. From the beginning, Marilyn, the booking agent was awesome. She was quick to respond, and was availiable for phone calls after hours. She explained different photography styles and the packages they offer. She paired us... Read More with Pam who matched the style we wanted (photojournalistic) and her photos were amazing! She captured the fun, lightheartedness of the day and I love looking back at our pictures. Book them! You won't be disappointed!!

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 June C

This past September, I married the love of my life. We wanted our wedding to have a 1960's inspiration with romantic touches here and there. Storybook Image photography did an amazing job capturing vintage and other photos from my shoes to taking pictures with my husband at the... Read More park down the street from our venue. They also made sure all the family members had their photo moments with the bride and groom which was so important to us. I truly recommend Storybook Image for any special occasion. They were very professional, creative, and really listened to what you want and pictured for your dream occasion.

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Kim O

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Stephanie H

Wow...after talking to what seemed like a million photographer options, we finally settled on A Storybook Image and I'm so glad that we did! We worked with Marilyn and Rachel to narrow it down to two choices of photographers. They were more than willing to send me some of their... Read More sample work to see which I liked. We went with Kate because she's from the area where the wedding was taking place and knew that she would have some great location ideas for our first look and formal photos. Kate did not dissapoint! When talking on the phone, she had great suggestions for locations and was in conctact with me before the wedding answering all the email questions I had. The day of, she was there on time and was wonderful in directing us on how to stand/where to look/ etc. She didn't feel intrusive throughout the night and I barely even knew that she was there taking pictures! She was accommodating in asking if there were certain pictures that we wanted and kept to the time frames that we had. Even though it's still too soon to have received our proofs, thank you again for what we know will be lovely memories of our special day! Stephanie & Rob

Rachel Olivera

I'm not going to sugar coat it... I seriously LOVE my job. I've had the honor of capturing memories with a camera since high school, and an even greater honor to now work with and manage a team of highly talented photographers and video production experts. Since starting ASI back in 2010, we have worked with hundreds of couples to take their vision of their wedding and transform that vision into images. Since every couple and every wedding is different, I do pride myself on customizing pretty much anything to meet the needs of our clients.