Let our photographers capture your storybook image

A Storybook Image is your ultimate photography, videography, wedding officiating, and music source. Our artists capture every important moment with style, professionalism, and a uniquely candid eye. But, don't take our word for it... check out our work and take a peek at our online reviews. Contract us for more information and to build a package for your needs and budget.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Trumbull, CT Serving CT and NY (203) 612-5044

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alison S

A Storybook Image provided our photography, officiant, and DJ for our wedding. They were extremely accommodating, and worked with us on doing a walk through of our zoo venue to make sure we had all the necessary sound equipment. Herman, our officiant, was wonderful. He was... Read More warm and engaging, and our ceremony was short and sweet, just what we wanted. Charlene and Rachel were our photographers, and they did an AMAZING job. I'm having a hard time picking my favorite photos because there are so many great shots to choose from. The prices are very reasonable, and the service far exceeded my expectations. Rachel, the owner, is wonderful to work with and very responsive to messages. I'd definitely work with A Storybook Image again!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Ashley Z

Rachel was our photographer for our Uconn engagement session. Not only was she super professional during our extremely hot August shoot but she went above and beyond to make sure it was a enjoyable experience. I couldn't be happier with the photos! I was so nervous the day of... Read More the shoot since my fiance and I are shy. Rachel made us feel comfortable and now we are so glad she will be our wedding photographer! I would highly recommend her/ A Story Book Image!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Fritzi P

Rachel and Carlos were a dream to work with. After another vendor canceled on me without notice a couple of months before our wedding, I was scrambling and they came in as our knights in shining armor. Rachel was professional, flexible and very responsive when working with me on... Read More the contract. She went above and beyond in working with me to ensure we were getting what we needed at the right price. Carlos who filmed our wedding made us feel at ease and captured the day perfectly. Having our wedding on video was very important to me and A Storybook Image made the process very easy and comfortable. I highly recommend working with them. So far I have received our highlights video and it's perfect, we absolutely love it. Carlos created a romantic, documentary style film and captured every little detail that made our wedding unique to us. I can't wait to see the rest of the footage!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Laura T

A can not say enough about how amazing A Story Book Image captured every amazing moment on our wedding day!! From the beginning Rachel was so helpful in coordinating everything for our wedding day. Carlos was an amazing videographer who made us feel so relaxed and comfortable.... Read More Our video highlighted every special moment and more. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a team of videographers who are personal and professional. Thank you again for an amazing video!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

I was looking for a personalized photographer for my small, private wedding on a bit of a budget. The Storybook Image website was enticing-all the things I was looking for with a beautiful display of photos. I made the call and immediately knew these were the people I wanted... Read More to capture my special day! The whole process was smooth and easy-even given my later than earlier booking. Rachel couldn't have been any more helpful and reassuring as well as professional in all of our correspondences as she made our arrangements. Charlene, our photographer, was also very reassuring and professional and was in close contact with us to be sure everything went as planned. We had the most incredible day with the most beautiful photographs ever-and all of it was fun and relaxed with a very personal touch. I have received amazing compliments on my photos and found it fun to be featured on their website ! I would recommend this wonderful group of people for any of your photography needs-you won't be disappointed !!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 JASON M

Absolutely amazing! Rachael and Kate and the entire AStoryBook team made our day perfect! Not only were they professional, creative and fun, but our pictures came out fantastic! So happy they were involved in our special day. Jay and Justine

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Nina L

Rachel worked with my fiance and I for our engagement photos. They were amazing! Rachel picked a great location and had awesome ideas for unique shots. We love all of our photos! Not only that, but she had a sneak peak (about 15 photos) edited and ready to view in less than 48... Read More hours. The rest of the photos were ready in a week. All of my friends were jealous that the turn around was so fast. Thanks for everything, Rachel!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Linnea M

I love the photos. Rachel was so helpful and great! I loved planning the photos and getting the wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Hannah J

I would highly recommend A Storybook Image! We had Charlene photograph our wedding and it was a fantastic experience! She is excellent with both portraits and candids and we honestly could not be more pleased with our photos- they're absolutely stunning! They are incredibly... Read More responsive (I must have emailed them a dozen times and they were always super helpful), and they are very thorough about making sure your photos come out exactly how you want them. Not to mention the cost is very reasonable (my husband and I are both grad students, so our budget was tight). We are so grateful to A Storybook Image for helping us make memories that will last forever!

2017-06-09T18:36:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! We were honored to be a part of your big day. Stay in touch!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Melissa C

Rachel was wonderful to meet with, and beyond accommodating. Shaina Lee did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and not only is she a dream to work with but beyond talented! Our photos are amazing! We are thrilled. And we received all of them in less than 3... Read More weeks!

2017-06-09T18:36:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! Your wedding was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mike R

My Husband and I cannot begin to say enough good things about ASI! They were so sweet, supportive, and helpful in terms of creating the types of pictures we wanted, and assisting us with a timeline! They went above and beyond to assist us with creating a package that would cover... Read More all of our needs. Our New York wedding entailed some traveling not only into the city, but around the city for photos, and they created a dream team for us which made all of our wishes for the day come true! We had Rachel and Kate as our photographers, and Carlos as our videographer! They arrived at all three of our locations and made us feel like we had good friends with us, helping to create the magic and capture the day. The pictures and video footage are unbelievably beautiful, natural, and captured our day in such a spectacular way. One of my best friends recommended them to us, and my Husband and I will certainly be telling all of our friends and family to call upon them for their photo needs! Thank you so much A Storybook Image!

2017-06-09T18:38:11 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you found us through your friends recommendation!!! Kate, Carlos and I had a blast with you guys at your gorgeous NYC wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie L

I would recommend A Storybook Image to anyone who is getting married, or needs photography or video for any event. The team was totally understanding of our needs, budget, and style from that first email on day 1, until we received our wedding album. Thank you to Rachel and her... Read More whole team for being organized and listening to my fiancee and I. We feel that we made some great friends in this process... who would have guessed! We will be using A Storybook Image when we need newborn or family photography in the years to come! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rosie G

Rachel and her team of photographers captured our wedding pictures last November. We were so upset when the weather was horrible, as outside pictures were really important for me. Rachel was amazing at keeping me calm and suggesting a few quick outside pictures (we used fun... Read More umbrellas) and then taking some inside portrait pictures using the natural light from the windows. I was stunned with the results. From the beginning, they were more of a wedding "partner" than just wedding photographers. We will continue to recommend A Storybook Image to others.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alicia E

Our experience with our two photographers from A Storybook Image was better than we ever could have hoped. They were professional and fun while managing to get all the shots we wanted plus so many more. We also received our photos faster than expected which was incredible.... Read More Absolutely made our day easy and stress free. They surpassed all our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caroline H

We used A Storybook Image for our July wedding. The whole staff was amazing and they were one of the best vendors that we had involved in our wedding. We had two photographers and two videographers. They covered so many angles and moments that we didn't even realize were... Read More happening. You can feel the energy and relive our wedding from looking at the pictures and seeing the video. They also got everything edited and to us very quickly (within three weeks, and also gave us some beautiful sneak peek pictures the day after our wedding).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christa L

Rachel (and A Storybook Image) was referred to us from a good friend and we were definitely not disappointed. Not only did she take extra time to really talk through the whole day, timing, and offer advice, their pricing was very fair for the high quality of images that we... Read More received. Before we picked A Storybook Image, we were toying with the idea of having a family member who is getting into the photography business take our wedding pictures, but we are really so so happy that we were with a true professional. There is no substitute for experience. Thank you A Storybook Image!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly P

Thank you to the whole team at A Storybook Image. Not only was the whole booking process easy, our pictures and wedding video were truly perfect. We could not have asked for a better company and I have been recommending ASI to anyone I know who is getting married.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Anna R

Rachel is a pleasure to work with. She took the time to understand how we wished to capture our special day and accommodated our budget. At all times she exemplified professionalism and passion for her work. Our photos came out great and we are very happy with how Rachel... Read More captured our wedding. Thank you!

2016-10-30T19:50:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!!! We love what we do! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amanda B

We hired Rachel and her team for photography and videography for our wedding on October 1st. We could not ask for a better experience! Rachel was very professional, thorough, and eager to answer all our questions. She was able to share multiple wedding albums and videos for... Read More us to review before booking. Her and her team were so accommodating the day of our wedding and we didn't have to think of a single thing. We even had an aerial artist who got amazing shots and video from a whole new perspective. We have only seen a snapshot of a few photos so far, but from what we see we love and cannot wait to get the rest!

2016-10-30T19:52:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! As you know, I shared your images last night and I thank you for this great review and the kind works from your email this morning. We really had such a blast at your wedding, which I think you can tell from seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Roo B

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with - she accommodated our budget and provided beautiful, high quality images that we are still gushing over. She went above and beyond in every way, and gave us everything we asked for and more. I cannot recommend A Storybook Image... Read More enough!

2016-10-30T19:52:52 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becky H

Rachel took extra-special care with our wedding details. Because of our traditional, ethnic religious Mass, we had long conversations to make us feel at ease that all our special moments would be captured. Loved working with Kate and Carlos. The pictures came out amazing, and I... Read More have since referred them to other family members and friends. Thanks, ASI! Becky & Brian

2016-10-20T15:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys! We were so honored to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa I

I would highly recommend a Story Booking Image to future brides! Rachel and her staff were great to work with, very caring and accomodating. We had Charlene and Kate for our photography and we had such a great time with them! They were both calm and easy going that it really... Read More made my husband and I feel so comfortable wor king with them and we felt worry free! They really help capture the beauty of our day and I can't wait to see our pictures! We also booked videographer through A Story Book Image and we had Carlos. He was great and so much fun! Also very easy to work with and he was able to get a lot of cool shots for our video! We can't wait to see the final product of our video and can't wait to watch it every year for our anniversary. This is definitely a company that I would recommend to any Bride that is looking to be stress free and work with really fun people on her big day!!

2016-10-20T15:43:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much!!! We really appreciate your kind words! :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Shannon A

I don't know where to begin! From start to finish working with Storybook Image was easy. When planning a wedding that is the most important. our first call with Rachel was informative and she provided me with a great sense of comfort that we would be in excellent hands. We... Read More picked Lynn as our photographer, Terri was our assistant. I cannot say enough wonderful things about these ladies. To start, they were kind and friendly and REAL! They helped my bridesmaids figure out how to get my corseted dress on me which was above and beyond the call of duty! Terri even gave me the backing to her earring when I dropped mine. They helped us stay organized all day, they were so helpful in getting us posed and comfortable. I am so happy they were with us throughout the day. I got my photos back earlier than I expected which was a HUGE plus. They came out amazing. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. The packages they offer were the best I could find, and I researched for weeks! You can't go wrong with picking A Storybook Image!

2016-10-05T09:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about ASI! You guys rock!

Small Wedding, Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelly B

My husband and I were married this past June in his parents backyard in Westport. We had a small wedding and only needed a few hours of photography. Even though it was a peak time of year (as many other photographers told us), A Storybook Image was able to accommodate us.... Read More They quality of the images were really beautiful and they listened to us and did exactly what I wanted, and more. We love our proof book that came with the package and still look at the online gallery all of the time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Rachel and Marilyn were the best at helping me understand the whole process and made some great suggestions as to timing and what I needed for my wedding photography. We also rented a photo booth from the A Storybook Image, which was a huge hit at our wedding. The pictures... Read More from the photo booth are hysterical! Our photographer, Charlene, really captured our day beautifully and I just built a custom album with the help of Rachel and their graphic designer. Thank you A Storybook Image for everything!

Rachel Olivera

I'm not going to sugar coat it... I seriously LOVE my job. I've had the honor of capturing memories with a camera since high school, and an even greater honor to now work with and manage a team of highly talented photographers and video production experts. Since starting ASI back in 2010, we have worked with hundreds of couples to take their wedding vision and transform that vision into images and stunning videos. Since every couple and every wedding is different, I do pride myself on customizing pretty much anything to meet the needs of our clients.