Let our photographers capture your storybook image

A Storybook Image is your ultimate photography and videography source. Our photographers capture every important moment with style, professionalism, and a uniquely candid eye. You will realize the exceptional value of our packages once you see the high quality of our artists, albums, and prints.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Trumbull, CT Serving CT and NY (203) 612-5044

Nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Sabrina B

My husband and I could not have chosen a better photography group! From the very beginning we knew we were in good hands when we met with Rachel, one of the owners. Everybody in the group was very accommodating and helpful. On the day of our wedding we knew for sure we made... Read More the right decision! We got married on 10/29/11 which of course was a great blizzard in CT! Not to worry both our photographers were willing to do whatever it was we wanted, wether it was brave the storm or come up with creative other shots. Our pictures are phenomenal and capture EVERYTHING we love about our wedding!!! ASI is the way to go!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Shannon A

I don't know where to begin! From start to finish working with Storybook Image was easy. When planning a wedding that is the most important. our first call with Rachel was informative and she provided me with a great sense of comfort that we would be in excellent hands. We... Read More picked Lynn as our photographer, Terri was our assistant. I cannot say enough wonderful things about these ladies. To start, they were kind and friendly and REAL! They helped my bridesmaids figure out how to get my corseted dress on me which was above and beyond the call of duty! Terri even gave me the backing to her earring when I dropped mine. They helped us stay organized all day, they were so helpful in getting us posed and comfortable. I am so happy they were with us throughout the day. I got my photos back earlier than I expected which was a HUGE plus. They came out amazing. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. The packages they offer were the best I could find, and I researched for weeks! You can't go wrong with picking A Storybook Image!

2016-10-05T09:06:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about ASI! You guys rock!

ASI is a GREAT choice

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Erin B

We used ASI for our photography at our 9/3/2011 wedding. The quote/booking was very easy, and our photographer was an absolute pleasure to work with. ASI was very responsive to my multiple inquiries and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding day. Our photos are beautiful,... Read More and we have ASI & photographer Kate to thank.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mike R

My Husband and I cannot begin to say enough good things about ASI! They were so sweet, supportive, and helpful in terms of creating the types of pictures we wanted, and assisting us with a timeline! They went above and beyond to assist us with creating a package that would cover... Read More all of our needs. Our New York wedding entailed some traveling not only into the city, but around the city for photos, and they created a dream team for us which made all of our wishes for the day come true! We had Rachel and Kate as our photographers, and Carlos as our videographer! They arrived at all three of our locations and made us feel like we had good friends with us, helping to create the magic and capture the day. The pictures and video footage are unbelievably beautiful, natural, and captured our day in such a spectacular way. One of my best friends recommended them to us, and my Husband and I will certainly be telling all of our friends and family to call upon them for their photo needs! Thank you so much A Storybook Image!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie L

I would recommend A Storybook Image to anyone who is getting married, or needs photography or video for any event. The team was totally understanding of our needs, budget, and style from that first email on day 1, until we received our wedding album. Thank you to Rachel and her... Read More whole team for being organized and listening to my fiancee and I. We feel that we made some great friends in this process... who would have guessed! We will be using A Storybook Image when we need newborn or family photography in the years to come! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rosie G

Rachel and her team of photographers captured our wedding pictures last November. We were so upset when the weather was horrible, as outside pictures were really important for me. Rachel was amazing at keeping me calm and suggesting a few quick outside pictures (we used fun... Read More umbrellas) and then taking some inside portrait pictures using the natural light from the windows. I was stunned with the results. From the beginning, they were more of a wedding "partner" than just wedding photographers. We will continue to recommend A Storybook Image to others.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alicia E

Our experience with our two photographers from A Storybook Image was better than we ever could have hoped. They were professional and fun while managing to get all the shots we wanted plus so many more. We also received our photos faster than expected which was incredible.... Read More Absolutely made our day easy and stress free. They surpassed all our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caroline H

We used A Storybook Image for our July wedding. The whole staff was amazing and they were one of the best vendors that we had involved in our wedding. We had two photographers and two videographers. They covered so many angles and moments that we didn't even realize were... Read More happening. You can feel the energy and relive our wedding from looking at the pictures and seeing the video. They also got everything edited and to us very quickly (within three weeks, and also gave us some beautiful sneak peek pictures the day after our wedding).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christa L

Rachel (and A Storybook Image) was referred to us from a good friend and we were definitely not disappointed. Not only did she take extra time to really talk through the whole day, timing, and offer advice, their pricing was very fair for the high quality of images that we... Read More received. Before we picked A Storybook Image, we were toying with the idea of having a family member who is getting into the photography business take our wedding pictures, but we are really so so happy that we were with a true professional. There is no substitute for experience. Thank you A Storybook Image!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly P

Thank you to the whole team at A Storybook Image. Not only was the whole booking process easy, our pictures and wedding video were truly perfect. We could not have asked for a better company and I have been recommending ASI to anyone I know who is getting married.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Anna R

Rachel is a pleasure to work with. She took the time to understand how we wished to capture our special day and accommodated our budget. At all times she exemplified professionalism and passion for her work. Our photos came out great and we are very happy with how Rachel... Read More captured our wedding. Thank you!

2016-10-30T19:50:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!!! We love what we do! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amanda B

We hired Rachel and her team for photography and videography for our wedding on October 1st. We could not ask for a better experience! Rachel was very professional, thorough, and eager to answer all our questions. She was able to share multiple wedding albums and videos for... Read More us to review before booking. Her and her team were so accommodating the day of our wedding and we didn't have to think of a single thing. We even had an aerial artist who got amazing shots and video from a whole new perspective. We have only seen a snapshot of a few photos so far, but from what we see we love and cannot wait to get the rest!

2016-10-30T19:52:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! As you know, I shared your images last night and I thank you for this great review and the kind works from your email this morning. We really had such a blast at your wedding, which I think you can tell from seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Roo B

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with - she accommodated our budget and provided beautiful, high quality images that we are still gushing over. She went above and beyond in every way, and gave us everything we asked for and more. I cannot recommend A Storybook Image... Read More enough!

2016-10-30T19:52:52 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Becky H

Rachel took extra-special care with our wedding details. Because of our traditional, ethnic religious Mass, we had long conversations to make us feel at ease that all our special moments would be captured. Loved working with Kate and Carlos. The pictures came out amazing, and I... Read More have since referred them to other family members and friends. Thanks, ASI! Becky & Brian

2016-10-20T15:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys! We were so honored to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa I

I would highly recommend a Story Booking Image to future brides! Rachel and her staff were great to work with, very caring and accomodating. We had Charlene and Kate for our photography and we had such a great time with them! They were both calm and easy going that it really... Read More made my husband and I feel so comfortable wor king with them and we felt worry free! They really help capture the beauty of our day and I can't wait to see our pictures! We also booked videographer through A Story Book Image and we had Carlos. He was great and so much fun! Also very easy to work with and he was able to get a lot of cool shots for our video! We can't wait to see the final product of our video and can't wait to watch it every year for our anniversary. This is definitely a company that I would recommend to any Bride that is looking to be stress free and work with really fun people on her big day!!

2016-10-20T15:43:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much!!! We really appreciate your kind words! :)

Small Wedding, Amazing Pictures

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kelly B

My husband and I were married this past June in his parents backyard in Westport. We had a small wedding and only needed a few hours of photography. Even though it was a peak time of year (as many other photographers told us), A Storybook Image was able to accommodate us.... Read More They quality of the images were really beautiful and they listened to us and did exactly what I wanted, and more. We love our proof book that came with the package and still look at the online gallery all of the time.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Rachel and Marilyn were the best at helping me understand the whole process and made some great suggestions as to timing and what I needed for my wedding photography. We also rented a photo booth from the A Storybook Image, which was a huge hit at our wedding. The pictures... Read More from the photo booth are hysterical! Our photographer, Charlene, really captured our day beautifully and I just built a custom album with the help of Rachel and their graphic designer. Thank you A Storybook Image for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Diane S

We loved working with A Storybook Image! Our photos were beautifully and the people in the company were so friendly and helpful. They are definitely one of the best photography companies in Connecticut!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nikki J

I was impressed with A Storybook Image from the beginning. After reading all of the great reviews on theknot.com, I contacted them and they made it very easy to pick the best photographer for our wedding. They were flexible with our limited budget and were able to adjust their... Read More packages to meet our needs (we only needed 6 hours of coverage). I love the way my photos came out and my photographer was so great on the day of our wedding. Look no further then A Storybook Image for your wedding photography. I know that I'll be going back to them for family pictures soon as well!

Words can't express how happy we are!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jillian M

The work done at our wedding by Charlene was beyond anything that we could have hoped for. She meshed so well with me and made me feel as if she understood what was needed to make my special day be so unique. I could give her higher praise for anyone looking for a photographer... Read More for their wedding and I can't be grateful enough for the job she did preserving our special memories.

High Quality at a Great Price

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Emma S

We loved them! I researched and contacted so many photographers for a year before my wedding and I am so happy that we went to A Storybook Image. The owners were so nice and helpful and so quick at responding to all of my emails. I knew that I made a great choice and my... Read More photographer was so in tune with what my fiancee and I wanted. I had an excellent mix of candids with posed pictures and I was really able to relive my wedding while looking at the pictures. The online gallery was very easy to use on my iPad and we purchased several prints directly from the gallery, which were printed beautifully. I also downloaded all of my high resolution images, which was very easy to do.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria L

My husband and I found A Storybook Image though The Knot and I enjoyed working with them right away. Rachel and Marilyn responded to all of my questions right away and I was able to pick an amazing photographer from their team. Before the wedding, I spoke with our photographer... Read More she made me feel completely at ease. On my wedding day, our photographer, assistant, and ASI videographer were truly amazing. They were even able to help pin boutonnieres on all of the groomsmen! I could tell that they were really experts wedding photographer. It only took about two weeks to receive my wedding images and I was in LOVE with them. They did a great mix of color, black and whites, and some great color adjustments to add to the artist finished product. I would highly recommend that you choose ASI!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley L

I am using Lynn from A Storybook Image and she's awesome! Everyone at the company is so nice and easy to deal with and will work to create a package that fits your needs. Definitely glad I picked them!

Gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kristen D

A storybook image made our wedding complete. Our wedding pictures came out beautiful. The photographer took all the shots I requested and had great photo ideas. The owners of the company were very easy to communicate with, flexible and accommodating. My proofs came back quickly... Read More and i was given several options for albums and proofs. I would highly recommend this affordable and professional photography service for anyone getting married in the future!

2015-10-22T13:41:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristen!!! :) We were thrilled to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Danielle G

We had the most wonderful experience working with Rachel and her photographer Sandy from ASI for our wedding day!! My fiancée and I got married in NYC. Rachel not only found me the most wonderful photographer, the most exquisite locations in which to capture our special moments,... Read More she helped me lay out the entire weekend so I had photography covered from City Hall early Friday until the end of my reception Saturday. More importantly, she made it all fit my budget. I am so grateful to ASI for capturing these important memories that I'm sure will last a lifetime. We are now expecting and I won't hesitate to use this vendor to photograph my newborn when he/she arrives... Thank you ASI!!!

2015-10-22T13:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gemmadarling for such a great review. And we CAN NOT WAIT to take those newborn pics! :)

Rachel Olivera

I'm not going to sugar coat it... I seriously LOVE my job. I've had the honor of capturing memories with a camera since high school, and an even greater honor to now work with and manage a team of highly talented photographers and video production experts. Since starting ASI back in 2010, we have worked with hundreds of couples to take their vision of their wedding and transform that vision into images. Since every couple and every wedding is different, I do pride myself on customizing pretty much anything to meet the needs of our clients.

Start a Conversation!