A Sweet Focus

Based in St Louis and available for travel

Emotion and Joy!

A Sweet Focus is based out of St Louis, MO and travels world wide. You can expect images full of emotion, joy and an enduring quality to last a lifetime. Photos are what matter, because they are the enduring, tangible memory of those we love. Visit A Sweet Focus website for specific package prices and details.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

5133 Copperleaf Drive, St Louis, MO Based in St Louis and available for travel (573) 275-8882

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Whitney B

We highly recommend A Sweet Focus. Merinda is truly sweet and focused on providing quality. She captured our wedding on July 16, 2016. We appreciated her professionalism, attention to detail and passion. The pictures are memories that we'll relive forever.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Katie S

I cannot stress the amount of love I have for Merinda. She's obviously an amazing photographer, and her work is flawless. It is impossible to narrow the photos from our wedding to make an album- there are too many perfect images that captured our day. It's not just her work... Read More that amazes me, it's her flexibility and her and the fact that she's so personable. She really made sure that our vision came true! From our original consultation to today (over two months after our wedding), she's been quick to respond and just the sweetest!! It would be a mistake to use anyone else.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I was married in Las Vegas on July 23 2016. We rode our Harley out there from Missouri. Merinda with A Sweet Focus flew out there at her expense to take our pictures. AND she hand delivered my bouquet to me that she carried on the plane!! She took such wonderful pictures of us!!... Read More She took me to Red Rock Canyon in her rental while my new husband followed on the Harley. She incorporated the bike into the wedding photos. We then went to the strip to take pictures. So many beautiful pics we could not pick a favorite! I would highly recommend A Sweet Focus to every bride!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

A Sweet Focus photographed our Destin beach wedding. She was so professional and went out of her way to make sure we had epic images. We had some unruly groomsmen and family and she handled the group with effeciency. We love Merinda and A Sweet Focus!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I can not say enough about Merinda and A Sweet Focus! Merinda and her team went out of there way to give me emotional support and amazing images. If you are looking for someone that is genuine and talented this is her. Thank you Merinda!!

2016-08-24T15:22:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lily!! I was so happy to photograph your June wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Colleen R

Finding a photographer that can take good pictures is easy - just look at their product. Obviously Merinda takes amazing photos. All you have to do is look through any of her sample albums. What really made A Sweet Focus the perfect wedding photographer was not only the... Read More quality of the pictures, but in how professional Merinda was and how she knew to balance getting good pictures while not being invasive. From the time we first contacted Merinda she was easy to talk to and had great ideas for our engagement session. In the lead up to the wedding she helped plan out many details we hadn't thought of previously to help make sure the day was about enjoying our family and friends. Merinda was everything we wanted and more!!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Lydia

Merinda with A Sweet Focus is kind, professional, talented, and made my dream wedding photos come to life. If you're a bride looking through reviews and trying to decide which photographer to select for your wedding day, let this be the last review you read. You will not... Read More regret booking A Sweet Focus.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Kayla K

We were in quite the bind when our original photographer backed out on us about a month before our big day. I am a big believer that everything happens for a reason though and this stressfull situation was no different. Merinda with A Sweet Focus was amazing to work with. Our... Read More photos turned out beautiful and she was able to do everything I wanted done. Her second photographer Felicia was equally amazing. I would recommend her to anybody and everybody!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Ashley Z

I can't say enough nice things about Merinda. She was fantastic and inventive. I love our engagement photos and cant wait to see all our wedding pictures!! Especially for my wedding venue that did not have things together she made it work and made me feel better about how... Read More things were going. The reception was incredibly rushed so we were very tight on photo time but she made it work and go smoothly! Super sweet and go with the flow. She was great especially for a quiet, shy bride who just goes with whatever is happening she helped me get things done. I absolutely will be recommending her and finding excuses to use her for more photo-ops in the future.

2016-06-13T16:47:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley for your kind words! It was a true pleasure to witness and capture your first day of marriage.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

I love a sweet focus photography. They take the best pics! I cant beleive how beautiful and creative my wedding photos turned out. I hired her last minute after my photographer cancelled on me, and she was able to turn my hectic crazy moment into something worth remembering. She... Read More is probably better then the other photographer would have been! My reception photos are amazing, she had all the proper lighting equipment. And O.M.G them ring shots. Check her out, book her serously. WELL worth the money. These are not the type of photos to trust with a cheap photographer!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Tina P

Merinda was fantastic to work with before, during and after my wedding. My photos were amazing. Her communication was excellent. I would highly recommend A Sweet Focus.

Ann

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Where do I start!! Merinda was with me through every step to make sure my wedding photography was everything that I wanted. My photos were delivered sooner than promised and the album is beautiful! She was professional as well as genuine.