A Taylored Picture- CT

Why do I photograph weddings? Because I love photographing weddings! I enjoy taking candid, fun, in the moment pictures to capture your special day. The best part of what I do is capturing those moments between husband and wife, or a special dance, or a father looking at his daughter in her wedding dress, or candid moment between friends. My photography package includes everything you need for your wedding day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jennifer D

Amanda was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! After completing our engagement pictures with Amanda, we knew that she took beautiful photographs and were very excited to have her capture the moments of our wedding day. She absolutely exceeded our expectations of a... Read More photographer, capturing every moment we asked for and so many more! We received over 1300 pictures from our wedding day between Amanda and her assistant and we can not stop looking at all of them because they are all so beautiful and a wonderful representation of our day! I highly recommend Amanda Taylor as a photographer for both engagement shoots and wedding photography, very professional and amazing pictures!

2016-08-16T17:15:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer! I had so much fun with you & Kevin and your families and friends!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Hillary W

Amanda is an amazing photographer to work with! Since she includes an engagement shoot in her package, on your wedding day you will already feel as ease with her. She was willing to be bare foot on all terrain at our venue to capture the best moments! She is present for all... Read More moments without feeling in the way or overbearing. She worked extremely well with our other vendors to ensure our day went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Amanda!

2017-10-01T12:39:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hillary!! I had a ton of fun photographing your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Caitlin H

Amanda was our photographer for our wedding. She did an amazing job capturing the special moments of the day. She was very relaxed and upbeat throughout the whole event which was a huge help.

2017-10-01T12:40:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Caitlin for having me to photograph your special day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lauren M

5+ stars! Amanda is very professional while still being fun at the same time. She made us feel relaxed during our engagement photo shoot and had great ideas as well as being open to our ideas. I like that she gives you access to every photo she takes. It is also great that you... Read More can purchase prints, canvases and books on her website, but you can also print your own if you choose. I printed some at CVS, but will likely buy a book or maybe a canvas or two from Amanda. The photos themselves came out wonderful! I am so so happy and impressed with the quality and variety of the pictures. I only wish it was easier to choose my favorites! Every frame is awesome! I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding, if the engagement shoot was any indication I'm going to have tons of wonderful shots to frame and enjoy! Thanks Amanda!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Enida T

I am so happy with the way our engagement pictures turned out. I loved every single one of them. Amanda was wonderful to work with. She walked us through every pose and made us feel very comfortable. She truly cared to get the best shot and went above and beyond.

2016-06-30T10:12:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Enida! I had so much fun photographing you two at Elizabeth Park!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jenna B

Amanda took our engagement photos and they came out incredible! We were specifically waiting for the cherry blossoms to bloom (which is usually only two weeks out of the year, early spring), and Amanda was very flexible scheduling our shoot. She made us feel comfortable and... Read More snapped a large variety of poses and edited them so quickly! After she completed her editing, she sent us a link where we could download and preview the photos which was so convenient when we were sharing with family and friends. She really listened to our ideas and with her experience, we were able to get some 'once in a lifetime' memories. We would highly recommend Amanda!

A Taylored Picture is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Amanda and her assistant did a wonderful job documenting my wedding. They were punctual, discreet and communication throughout the whole process was easy. The photos came out beautiful (especially the sparkler photos) and the photos were able to see online in just a couple... Read More weeks. Both photographers had a great eye for composition/aesthetic design and are very personable. I would recommend A Taylored Picture to anyone who is looking for high quality, great service and value.

Book her while you can!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Laura S

We used Amanda for our engagement photos back in July. She ran around sweaty, hot, NYC lugging her equipment and never complained once. She made us feel like we were gorgeous models and so comfortable taking pictures! It was easy to smile and laugh when she was taking the... Read More pictures! NOT TO MENTION the pictures were AMAZING. There are no words to describe how wonderful these pictures came out--she truly is an artist! If you are looking for a great deal and an even better photographer-book Amanda before she becomes rich and famous and you can't afford her!

You won't be disappointed! High quality and quantity!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Brooke M

Amanda is so sweet and down to earth. She made my husband and I feel super comfortable. She captured every moment of our special day perfectly. Candid photos that we will always cherish. With over 1,000 pictures that are all perfect-- how do you choose?! I would also... Read More suggest hiring her assistant. This way her assistant can capture cocktail hour pictures while Amanda is with the bride and groom. If you're looking for a photographer that captures every special moment of your day, Amanda is it!

2014-07-12T07:30:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brooke! It was a pleasure to photograph your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to review :) Best wishes to you and Kyle!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014

I enjoyed working with Amanda. She was very responsive, positive, energetic and was always available to answer our questions both before and after the wedding. Prices were reasonable and our pictures were fantastic. She took a mix of posed and candid shots which we loved. I... Read More would definitely recommend A Taylored Picture to anyone planning a wedding.

Mrs. Cellini

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

Amanda did a fantastic job photographing my daughters wedding. She captured all the emotion and love on this beautiful day. She didn't miss a moment or a photo opportunity. I highly recommend A Taylored Picture and will use her in the future.

Amanda Taylor- A Taylored Picture

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Julia V

My husband and I are really happy with the photos from our beautiful wedding. Amanda did a great job capturing all of the special moments and has been beyond helpful throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her to friends getting married in Connecticut!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 8/27/2013

Amanda shot our destination wedding in Mexico and I cannot be happier that she was our photographer. She is the epitome of above and beyond. In addition to all the normal settings (Pre-wedding bridal party prep, wedding, post-wedding wedding party, etc.) she also took the time... Read More to personally shoot my wife and I for three hours after the wedding (the wedding was at 2 and the reception was at 6). And not just on the beach either. I think we took a picture on every inch of the resort! Furthermore, she had some very creative ideas that yielded amazing results in the final prints. Plus, she was willing to humor my “creative” (silly and somewhat ridiculous) picture ideas! Amanda is professional, talented and a lot of fun. Long story short, there is zero chance that you will be disappointed with Amanda or your photos.

Engagement session

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Jeanette p

Our engagement session with Amanda was outstanding. She is very easy to work with and captures all the small moments that often get lost. Amanda worked hard to get to know me and my fiancé to make sure we selected the right location and the types of pictures. We can't wait to... Read More have Amanda photograph our wedding in 2014!

Gorgeous Pictures

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Jenn t

Amanda took the pictures for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier! She was very professional and well prepared. She took a really great assortment of pictures, which made picking the pictures we wanted a bit challenging. She did such an amazing job capturing our day... Read More and providing such beautiful portraits. I would highly recommend her!!

A Taylored Destination Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Jennifer F

Amanda shot our destination wedding in Mexico this past fall and she was nothing short of amazing! Not only did she do a fantasic job during the wedding, but she also spent 3 hours with us after the wedding to take different shots all over the resort. The hardest part is picking... Read More our favorite pictures, because there is sooo many!

Great Start

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Matt W

So far we have had our engagement session, and Amanda has done an excellent job thus far. She is very responsive to all calls and emails and is a pleasure to work with. We had some very broad ideas of what we wanted and she was still able to figure out the best way to capture... Read More our memories. We look forward to her work on the wedding. Her rate is very resonable and her vast experience will prove to be a plus.

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Gina S

A Taylored Picture is fantastic! So easy to work with and the pictures are just simply beautiful! We were so happy with how everything came out! Thank you so much for being fabulous!

Book A Taylored Picture!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Katie F

Amanda did such an amazing job and was so easy-going and personable. I received my photos only 3 weeks after my wedding and they were amazing! She captured some really amazing moments and I am so grateful to have them. Amanda is also very reasonably priced and is willing to meet... Read More with you and answer any questions you have.

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Lauren K

Amanda was amazing! Her prices were reasonable and her attitude amazing! I felt like she was more of a friend then someone working at the wedding. She made us feel very comfortable and she was so easy to work with. She even helped bussle my wedding dress when we couldn't figure... Read More it out! Overall best decision I have made. She is friendly, kind yet very professional. I recommended her to a former employee and will continue to recommend her again!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Catherine M

We held a reception in Connecticut the summer following our daughter's marriage in France. Since our daughter had wedding photos in France we were looking for a good photographer but at a reasonable price. Amanda Taylor met our needs extremely well and was a joy to work with.... Read More She communicated with our daughter via email to find out what kind of photos she wanted. The pictures we received were of excellent quality and she captured all the groups we had requested. There were lots of candid shots and some of those were very special. I was so busy that day that the photos are my way of seeing how all the guests were doing during the afternoon reception. Without those pictures, I would have missed a lot! Thanks to Amanda our family and friends were captured forever. Amanda even brushed up on her French a little while doing a wonderful job. She is very professional, personable, and easy to work with. I would recommend her highly.

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 maria p

I met with Amanda to discuss photos for my wedding ceremony and for my reception. She was flexible and was willing to work on packages. I would recommend her to anyone.

just what we wanted

Reviewed on 12/17/2010 margot s

Amanda worked with us to suit exactly what we needed for our wedding photography services. as with most couples, we were on a budget. we told Amanda what we were able to spend and she creatively came up with the right solution for us. she provided a la cart services for us.... Read More after the wedding, she promptly followed up with us once the photos were ready and we met in person to create the album. additionally, the selection of album options was terrific.. from huge glossy ones to simple ones. in all of our interactions with her, she was professional and nice...exactly what one wants! she comes highly recommended!

Decent Pictures

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Jarlyn P

Amanda is so nice and patient. Before the wedding you write down all the specific pictures that you want her to take and she makes sure that she takes those pictures. During wedding day she made sure to capture all the moments that I wanted. I hired 2 photographers for my... Read More ceremony and the only complaint that I have is that since I hired 2, I wish that one of them took a picture of me coming towards the front, but they only took a back view of me walking down the aisle and I wished they took a front view. I also wished that they took a picture of all the bridesmaids standing in the front of the alter during the ceremony. I should have mentioned those details to Amanda, so I am sure if you mention EXACTLY what you want then she will try her hardest to capture it. Her pictures are fun! She does candid and formals. She was never in the way and at times you can't even tell that she was there. She was very helpful too when it came to putting up my dress bustle. She has a great sense of humor. Her pictures came out nice. She does some cool editing effect. I also wished that the CD of all the pictures were not so much money considering the price of the package I paid. I was on a budget and for what I got I am happy with her pictures! I would recommend her to other brides-to-be who are on a budget.

Great, Artistic Shots at a Fantastic Price

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Andrea F

I was very happy with everything that Amanda did, and she helped me out so much on my wedding day. I only had to give her very little direction and she took some spectacular photos! She got some really nice posed shots and took some great casual shots at the reception as well.... Read More Those wonderful photos are definitely going to help me remember that beautiful day in the years to come.

Amanda Taylor

I have been photographing weddings for over 10 years! I love, love, love photographing weddings, no two are ever the same. Every wedding has their own special details and the people make the days so unique. I have so much fun and enjoy capturing those special moments between couples, guests and families!