A Thousand Moments Photography

Online Proofing, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Boston, MA

A Thousand Moments with Erik Waddell

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Caselyn B

Erik Waddell at A Thousand Moments is a fun and active photographer. He does very well in communicating with people and just capturing the moments as the day goes by. I truly loved his interaction with guests and wedding party. He was constantly taking pictures throughout my... Read More entire event and dedicated the time to meet my needs in group photos. Whenever I got a glance at him, he was literally belly down on the door, in a corner, and all around the venue space capturing the functions of the entire event. Another great advantage of his services is the customized albums as part of his pricing package. Can't wait to receive mine!

Extremely happy !!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lisa h

I am so happy with our choice to hire Erik from a thousand moments photography!! My wedding pictures are amazing, and he has gone above and beyond for us throughout the entire process. Erik's work is beautiful, and he takes pride in his job! From our engagment session, guest... Read More book, and save the date cards... To our custom designed wedding album, and thank you cards I am happy with all aspects. I would highly recommend Erik to all brides! :)

Superb service & results!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kate M

From the first time I talked to Erik, to the follow up after the wedding, I am so very happy we chose A Thousand Moments! He went through every detail, even the things I wouldn't think of! During the day of the wedding, he helped in keeping me calm so I would have a genuine... Read More smile on my face in all the pictures! The moments captured during the reception are awesome, many of which we'll be adding to our wedding album! After the wedding, we didn't have to worry about when the photos would be ready for us to see. The mock-up of our photo album blew me away! It was put together in less than a month after the wedding. I couldn't ask for better service!

Erik is The BEST

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Sarah G

I am so lucky to have found A Thousand Moments Photography, Erik is absolutely amazing! I felt at ease from the first time we met, I almost felt like he was too good to be true, but it wasnt : ) He took the time to get ALL family members names down and what photos we would want... Read More that day so if things got off track he could reel us back in... He was exceptional taht day of the wedding, he was on the ground on chairs-EVERYWHERE getting the best pictures. We got so many complimets on how awesome he was. He was just all around so easy to work with, he put our pics up within 3 weeks and we loved them all. I would sugegst him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!!!

Best Photographer Ever!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Karissa N

Erik is amazing. We had him take our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we could not be happier with our choice. I met Erik at a Bridal Expo and I remember he said to me "I don't want to take photos of how you and your guests looked on your wedding day, I want to take... Read More photos of how you and your guests FELT on your wedding day." I was sold right then and Erik certainly did exactly that. We have over a thousand photos from our wedding that help us relive that amazing day every time we look at them. Erik will really listen to what you want and is great with suggestions without being overbearing. I have every intention of having Erik photograph our future children and highly recommend him to all brides everywhere!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Stacey A

I don't think my review can express how incredible working with Erik at A Thousand Moments Photography truly was. He is a super, down to earth, nice guy. He met all my expectations when it came to getting the right photos. And his work is just phenomenal. I am absolutely in LOVE... Read More with my photos. He was personable, but yet you really had no idea he was there. So many compliments about my photographer before I even received my photos. If you are debating on going with A Thousand Moments Photography, DO IT! Best decision I made. And I am one incredibly satisfied and happy bride :)

A Photographer's Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Lisa W

As a serious amateur photographer, I was looking for a wedding photographer whose sense of composition, lighting, and capturing the feeling of the moment were of a quality that would yield beautiful photos that I would love and admire long after my wedding. Erik at A Thousand... Read More Moments Photography exceeded our expectations. So many of our wedding photos had great composition and perfect lighting while capturing us in so many magical expressions on our special day. Every special photo request was captured beautifully, and before the wedding, Erik even scouted out a few different locations to determine the optimal location for our formal family portraits. We received a proposed layout of our wedding album a few weeks after our wedding, and I liked very much that Erik does both the photography and the wedding album layout. Instead of us sorting through all the wedding photos to pick our favorites, Erik provided us with a head start by doing the initial editing by preselecting the album photos. We were very happy to have our parent albums completed in time for us to give them as gifts at Christmas. We loved Erik as our wedding photographer and recommend him to all of our family and friends.

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Julie H

Erik is amazing! He has such a great eye. He blended in and didn't get in any of the guest way but took the most beautiful photos. So much talent, couldn't be more happy with the way our photos turned out. I cant wait to get our wedding album!

A Thousand Momens Photography

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Katie B

Erik was wonderful to have at our wedding. We met with him and immediately decided to have him be our photographer. A friend's sister had him at her wedding, so we were referred by them. He got all of the shots we were hoping for and so much more. I would definitely... Read More recommend Erik to other couples. Our photos were available quickly and our book design was great, it was very helpful for him to put the book together for us.

erik was great

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 lauren c

i liked that he took pictures of everything-but i didnt even know he was there during the ceremony...but when i wanted him 4 a specific picutre he has right on it. his prices are reasonable too. he showed up to the house i was getting ready at early & ready. hes very nice too

2013-11-27T19:33:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren! You were great to work with too. I just sent you an email with links to your photos and album design. Happy Thanksgiving! - Erik

We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer for our wedding day

Reviewed on 10/28/2013

Like many brides I was getting a little overwhelmed over needing to make so many decisions and find the right vendors. I love pictures and a wedding photographer was very important to me. I wanted to find someone who not only took amazing pictures (and I'm talking about the kind... Read More you look at and think wow these look so much more beautiful then any pictures I could ever take ..as opposed to the kind you see and think that any guest at the wedding could have just snapped) but also who I felt comfortable around and could see working with on what I imagined would be a day where my stress level was incredibly high. We met with a few photographers and Erik was immediately our top choice. I have to say we really nailed our goal of finding the perfect photographer for us and someone we'd feel comfortable with and enjoy having around us on our wedding day. Erik was an absolute pleasure to work with and our parents and also many of our guests commented on what a nice/great person he is. We truly love our wedding photos and our biggest problem is that we have too many pictures we like which we now need to somehow whittle down to fit into an album. Our families and friends have also commented on how beautiful they think our photos came out. I do not typically write reviews but I really wanted to say that I don't think it's possible for anyone to regret choosing A Thousand Moments as their wedding photographer.

Stunning photography!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Stephanie D

My high school friend recommended Erik from "A Thousand Moments Photography" to me for my wedding. We ended up choosing him and are so pleased that we did! Erik did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos! Throughout the day, he never stopped, snapping shot after... Read More shot. He captured everything including a plethora of very emotional and candid pictures. He was fantastic to work with and made sure to let everyone know that he would be more than willing to take any photos they wanted. We had a coffee-themed wedding and asked him during the reception to capture our wedding bands in coffee beans. The resulting photo was spectacular. Erik was very quick to post our photos online and the quality and scope of photos was amazing! Also, his pricing is very affordable which was very important to my husband and I. Because of his extraordinary level of talent, professionalism, and commitment, I highly recommend "A Thousand Moments Photography".

Exceeded my Expectations

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Alicia C

First off, anyone who has ever searched for a wedding photographer knows it can be a grueling task. Erik of A Thousand Moments was recommended to me by a friend of my mother-in-law. For some reason I always thought that I wanted a female photographer to shoot my wedding, so I... Read More sort of brushed it off. Once I exhausted all my other leads I contacted Erik and set up a time to meet and I am so glad that I did! Within 10 minutes of leaving the meeting I knew he was the one. I called him immediately to reserve our date. He was so professional, his work was amazing, and I instantly felt comfortable and confident that he would do a great job. We met last fall to do an engagement session. My husband isn't the most outgoing person and isn't very big into posed photography, but Erik made us have fun and we truly had a blast with the session - the pictures came out amazing - our friends and family loved getting them as gifts for the holidays and we used them for holiday cards and save-the-dates as well. The weeks leading up to the wedding Erik made sure we had communicated our must have photos and went over who the important guests of the wedding were so that he would know all their names and be sure to get shots of them throughout the event. (Very personal!) The day of the wedding Erik showed up well before we had scheduled to survey where he would be working. Throughout the day he did a fantastic job of keeping me at ease without really letting me know he was there. I cannot speak enough about the quality of work and professionalism that Erik possesses. Our photo's were ready for viewing along with a custom album within two and a half to three weeks and there were close to 900 amazingly beautiful shots! The turn around was so fast. He has been more than helpful in arranging and editing our album and we will be ordering it this week. We were married on June 8, 2013 and it is less than 8 weeks from the day of the wedding. - I know people who were married over a year ago and still don't have their albums! I would recommend Erik to anyone who is looking for a photographer - and already have! He exceeded my expectations!! Thank you Erik for capturing our day. Alicia & Brian Kemp.

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Amy L

I couldn't be more pleased with my choice of photographer. I'm one hundred percent satisfied with every aspect of our wedding photography. Erik and his assistant were completely professional while making the experience fun. I highly recommend A Thousand Moments photography.

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Meghan M

Truly amazing photos!! There are over 800 and I love every single one!! Very artistic!! Excellent to work with!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Beth T

I loved working with Erik, he was truly amazing and he took the best pictures I could have ever asked for!! Im so happy with his work and the way he made me feel so comfotable in front of the camera! He is truly a wonderful photographer and he does an amazing job!!!!

So happy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Farran A

Erik made me feel at ease from the very begining. Everything surrounding a wedding seems to stress you out in one way or another and having Erik there made me breath a sigh of relief. I could just focus on our day and having a great time, instead of worrying about all of the... Read More pictures. He was so professional and so open to any ideas I had (even when I prob didn't make sense). People are still talking about how much he ran around the entire wedding trying to get every shot and after seeing the results you can tell how hard he works! Everyone was so impressed. His prices are great and affordable for people who might not have a huge budget. Just meet him once and you'll be sold.

Phenomenal photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Jenny G

Erik and his assistant were an absolute joy to work with. From our first planning phone call, to engagement pictures, to the big day itself and the album after, Erik was professional, creative, and fun. He fit right in with our wedding party and made everyone feel comfortable.... Read More We love our pictures and the thorough (and fast) job he did putting our album together - we had the finished product less than 2 months later. We were so pleased we are using a thousand moments again for my sister's wedding next year. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Sarah B

Erik was so great the entire day for our wedding. He took amazing pictures of my dress and my shoes while I was getting ready. I absolutely love the picture of my dad walking me into the church with an umbrella over my head before the ceremony. There are so many amazing... Read More pictures that I can't stop looking at. He was very understanding of our budget and made a package to suit our needs. Now we have amazing photographs and the most beautiful wedding album. Erik was so flexible with everything and made sure that each shot was a good one. By far, the best investment in our wedding day!

Incredible, incomparable work!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christina H

Erik was absolutely incredible --- I could not have asked for a better photographer for the wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job photographing the wedding, he even helped out BEFORE the wedding -- he asked me about things and gave me tips on things I hadn't even thought... Read More of...my organization and actual wedding day went so much more smoothly because of his help. As far as working with him...the experience was fantastic! He is professional and courteous, incredibly likeable, and extremely hard-working. He takes so many photos and really captured the important moments and the mood of the wedding and reception. I am so unbelievably excited about and impressed with his work -- he is amazingly talented, a true professional, and an all-around good guy. I can't thank him enough for all he has done!

More than great talent...

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Emily A

Erik was absolutely wonderful. He consistently surpassed our expectations. Our photos are artful, classic, and fun. (I joke that we could be stock photos for advertisements- we look that good.) His use of color and angles is impressive. Our wedding was rather unique, as it... Read More was spread out over a couple of days. Erik accommodated this so willingly, and we are so thankful. One last note: at the close of our second day of celebrating we had an unanticipated fireworks show. Erik had already said his goodbyes just before the show began. Moments later I see Erik sprinting down the driveway to capture photographs of the fireworks. AMAZINGLY IMPRESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER... he is talented, professional, accommodating, and committed.

We loved Erik!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Amy B

I got married in Boston on August 27, 2011. The weekend of Hurricane Irene! It was, to say the very least, an experience! The weather understandably stressed me out, but everyone rolled with it, and the wedding could not have gone better. Erik was so kind, fun, attentive and... Read More professional. The photos were so gorgeous. He caught some amazing moments. And our album is fantastic! We loved his photojournalistic style. And his photos are every bit as beautiful as the Boston photographers who charge over $6000. I would recommend him to anyone.

Ultimate professional

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Caitlin M

Erik was absolutely wonderful. Extremely professional but also knew how to make me relax and smile for the photos. Got some really creative shots as well as making sure to get all of the classic shots we asked for. Best part was, he knew exactly how to get everything he... Read More needed without ever being in the way or blocking anyone's view. Great value for the price. I haven't even seen the finished photos yet, but I know they will be wonderful.

Thank you Eric!

Reviewed on 12/21/2010 Tara M

Eric did an amazing job photographing our wedding. I was so nervous the day of until he came to the house. He made me feel very comfortable and I really never noticed him at the ceremony and after portraits but he was there capturing all of the important moments and catching the... Read More small intimate and candid details. He was very unintrusive and took amazing pictures of us and our family. I am now picking my album pictures and he makes the process very easy. We came home to a mock-up album online that we can edit with his help. I have already recommended him to a number of brides and can't wait to have a hard copy album to show off.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Traci S

Erik is a wonderful photographer. He managed to capture so many intimate moments on our wedding day that I know in 50 years when I look back at the pictures, I will easily remember exactly how I felt that day. He not only took wonderful, posed shots, but also captured many... Read More candid moments. He was there from start to finish and did not leave the reception until he knew he had taken every picture we wanted. He is wonderfully creative. I remember looking out the window on my wedding day, seeing Erik arrive (earlier than he said), and scout out photo locations before he even came inside. My friends and family are raving about the pictures! A few new brides I know were recently complaining about their wedding photographer, saying they tried to get TOO artsy and there are just a million shots of their hands....but none of the bride and groom that you would put on your wall. With Erik, we had a hard time choosing which photos we'll put on the wall, they are all so great! Erik is one of my only vendors that I would highly recommend to anyone.

TO A Thousand Moments Photography