Wedding Coordination

WIth more than 8 years experience, we are able to help create a unique, detailed, and memorable wedding! Our goal is to help you and your fiancé enjoy every minute of your day! We can help at any stage of planning whether it’s a California or destination wedding. Every event needs A Touch of Grace!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

1623 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Walnut Creek, CA (415) 717-8667

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 R H

Cinthy Walsh from A Touch of Grace is amazing! We hired her as a Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding this August, and she went absolutely above and beyond the contract description and our expectations. She was friendly and warm from the moment I met her and I'm so glad she took a... Read More chance on this last-minute bride (I sought her out only 3 months before the wedding!) Even before the wedding day, Cinthy helped tremendously with the planning process itself, which I did not expect from a day-of service. She helped us with our remaining vendor selections (she referred us to great florist), even going with me to some vendor meetings that were far from her office. She also took charge of vendor communication early on, which took a load of stress off us. I also really appreciated how she always kept our budget in mind, and recommended things within that budget. She was candid about which items were not worth fussing over, which we could easily do ourselves, and (often) which items she could lend us! On the flip side, there were some things I was timid about (I didn't like the table setting I originally picked, for example) and she insisted that it was important I pursue what I liked instead of settling. In the table setting instance, she even accompanied me as I revisited the rentals vendor and made sure I was happy with what I chose. I was so touched because she did not have to do that at all and other vendors might have easily just convinced me my first choice was just fine. The month of the wedding was stressful and full of family drama (we were CRAZY to host my in-laws one month before the wedding...), but Cinthy kept me focused on getting tasks done and everytime I would call or email her, she always cheered me up =) Then, when the rehearsal and wedding day arrived, that's when Cinthy truely shined! From start to end, Cinthy and her team from A Touch of Grace took care of everything, and neither myself nor my husband had to deal with any of the day's details. We were able to enjoy the day, and be better hosts because of Cinthy and her team! There are too many good things to say about the wedding day itself (and even after! she dropped off a van-full of our leftover alcohol at our house - amazing!) that I am overwhelmed at the thought of listing them all out, lol. Suffice it to say, Cinthy and A Touch of Grace are highly highly recommended. Just one funny story to add: My husband was very busy with work during the planning process, so he didn't get to meet Cinthy until the venue walk-through. He was so impressed with her that after the meeting he claimed, "Now that's the kind of person we need running our company!" (he's a co-founder of a tech start-up). I almost thought he was going to recruit her on the spot, LOL.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Wendy W

Cinthy Walsh from “A Touch of Grace” was amazing & our wedding would not have been as great without her! She made our lives so much more sane during the 8-month planning period. Because of our busy schedules & short engagement, we decided to get a wedding coordinator –... Read More especially as we were planning our wedding in the SF Bay Area from LA. We needed a coordinator who would be able to work with us mostly online & on the phone, & Cinthy was amazingly accommodating in doing our initial meeting via FaceTime. She has a great energy about her & was very enthusiastic about helping us plan a multi-cultural wedding which included a Christian ceremony, a Hindu/Indian ceremony, lunch, a Chinese banquet, & the reception. Another plus was that this was not the first mixed Hindu/Christian wedding that she had coordinated. We definitely found everything we were looking for in A Touch of Grace, especially Cinthy. She understood our Indian/Chinese traditions, timeline, budget, OCD tendencies, & our family dynamics. After our initial teleconference, she was able to sketch out an plan for what our needs would be. She then put together a very detailed timeline & budget, so that we would meet our goals, without feeling overwhelmed with decisions. Both my fiancé & I wanted to be very involved with making decisions, selecting vendors, & working on details – especially me. She was able to assess our requests, had fantastic vendor suggestions, & researched vendors we found. She was a great asset in going over vendor contracts to make sure that they included everything we needed. Her vendor suggestions, in addition to being high quality & very professional, gave us quotes which were lower than we were expecting which definitely allowed us to maximize our budget. In reflecting on our wedding, we loved all the vendors that we worked with, many of whom we only found because of Cinthy’s suggestions. Throughout the entire process, we were able to meet with her in person, as well as teleconference at frequent intervals. Between these larger meetings, we regularly emailed back-and-forth, & she almost always replied to emails within a few hours, often within a few minutes (including when she was planning a wedding outside of the country). As the wedding drew closer & I got more and more stressed out by family/details, Cinthy swooped in & dealt with everything/everyone so that I could focus on all the non-wedding aspects of my life. She created a timeline for the day, accounting for all of the tight changes b/w ceremonies & other common pitfalls.She met w/ us a few days before the wedding & picked up all the supplies we had made ourselves so we didn’t have to worry about transporting them to the venue on the day before (in between our other wedding-related events). On the day of the wedding, everything went flawlessly. Everyone, including us & our family, really did just get to enjoy the day without any of the stress. On top of that, we've received tons of compliments on how our wedding was one of the best weddings they've attended, and how smoothly everything went – that would definitely not be the case without Cinthy. We have no regrets or reservations about Cinthy at all. Honestly, one of our biggest regrets was NOT having her involved from the very beginning – especially for venue selection! She is a wonderful planner, who is exceedingly organized & creative! I cannot say enough how grateful we are that she was our wedding coordinator

A Dream Come True =)

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Vanessa R

I had dreamed of getting married since I was 5. Putting together my big day could have been a nightmare considering my busy schedule. I went through the wedding coordinators available in the bay area and A Touch of Grace was one of the 3 that I chose to interview. Out of... Read More the 3, Touch of Grace was the most prepared, experienced and most importantly made myself and my (now) husband comfortable. Since your wedding coordinator becomes like a "best friend" for the duration of the planning and the day of, I felt that being comfortable with that person was extremely important. Working with Melissa was fun and easy! I knew what I wanted to I asked her to present me with my options and we sat down for each thing and chose from there. We shared a lot of laughs and went through the obstacles which as every bride knows, there is a fair share. I had a wedding with 200+ guests which turned out even better than I had imagined. Planning for a wedding this size was easy with Melissa being there. I definitely recommend A Touch of Grace for all future brides! I advise the full service for all super busy brides and brides who just do not want to worry.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Janine Y

We hired A Touch of Grace planner Cinthy Walsh for full planning for our wedding on September 9th. She not only delivered on what we agreed on but went above and beyond to create an amazing wedding for us. She was incredibly responsive and helpful during the vendor selection... Read More process and answered all of my questions no matter how silly they were. She regularly sent emails full of tips on everything from etiquette to payment schedules as we got closer to the date. I'm an incredibly detail oriented, list making, information gathering type of person so I felt very comfortable in her capable hands. Our wedding was even better than I could have imagined and I know it's because she was managing everything. She's very straightforward about everything and very creative and thoughtful and included little touches in our wedding that I never thought of (flip flops for dancing!). I can't even begin to imagine what our wedding would have been like without her. Thank you Cinthy and your team for everything!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kim G

We hired Cinthy to help us plan our wedding (in 3 months) and handle day-of coordination. Cinthy was such a help in the planning process, both in terms of coordinating and sharing the wealth of knowledge she has about wine country weddings. She helped steer us toward the right... Read More vendors for our needs and kept us on-task through the entire planning process. One of the best things about having Cinthy on your team is that she will give you honest, no-nonsense advice that comes from years of experience in the wedding industry. Having someone whose judgment you can trust is so important when planning a wedding! Cinthy was a joy to work with throughout the planning process, as was every vendor she recommended to us. Thank you Cinthy!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

Best decision made was hiring Cinthy! She worked with us to plan the wedding in the way we needed her. Cinthy is professional, practical, super responsive and resourceful. More importantly, she is kind, funny, calm and someone you like being around. It's very fitting that her... Read More company is named "A Touch of Grace" - Cinthy has a TON of Grace! On the wedding day, she and her team made everything happen seamlessly. We were able to enjoy the amazing day - knowing all was being handled! That was awesome! Friends suggested hiring a "wedding coordinator". Did not think it was necessary but took their advise. I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding! Having compared notes with others regarding their experiences and observing many other coordinators, I would say Cinthy is at the top of the list! You will be very, very pleased to have her help you!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathleen T

A Touch of Grace really knows how to get the wedding done! Our consultant, Cinthy, was priceless! She helped every time we asked. Even last minute requests, she got it done. She's the best!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Rachel H

I was planning two weddings in one day - a traditional Hindu ceremony and a western ceremony - and I quickly realized I needed help. I contacted a number of wedding planners and Cinthy at A Touch of Grace spent the most time with me upfront understanding what I needed and was... Read More looking for. Her rates are also incredibly reasonable. Going with her was one of the best decisions I made. You can tell Cinthy has done this before, and even though she doesn't "specialize" in multicultural weddings she was so knowledgable about what was needed for a Hindu ceremony - including who to hire for the Mehndi ceremony, baaraat, DJ, etc. We didn't hire her to help with the Sangeet the day before but Cinthy ended up making recommendations for venues, catering, rentals - she even helped with setup Friday evening. She just went above and beyond to make sure the day was smooth and as unstressful as possible. Cinthy was also excellent at a working with a lot of different personalities (my Fiance and I didn't have strong opinions on a lot of things and Cinthy helped nudge us towards a decision when we were clueless, my in laws have opinions about a lot of things and Cinthy was always patient and accommodating, no matter what). She was organized, responsive, helpful and just a pleasure to work with for the entire 7 months - I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Adrienne C

I cannot say enough good things about Cinthy and her team. Simply put, she made our wedding. When we began the planning process, we weren't sure we even wanted/needed a wedding planner. I'm a very neurotic person who fancies herself great at planning. I make a spreadsheet... Read More for almost everything in my life and plan everything. Cinthy was still 100% necessary. We opted for the wrap-around service that starts a couple months before the wedding. Even though we didn't get the full-service package, Cinthy was always available and kept track of all our vendors. Heading into the wedding was a breeze with Cinthy. Cinthy kept track of all the details, kept me calm and on track. Cinthy was not only keeping track of all the details flying around, she was a great sounding board. One of the big disadvantages of weddings is that you really don't have much context for what's normal and when a vendor is taking advantage of you. Cinthy is that back-up that every bride needs. Cinthy proved her worth time and time again leading up to the wedding but I was blown away by her dedication, patience, and just plain magic on the wedding day. Starting with her disposition, she was flawless. She was firm with vendors but calming with me. I'm sure I did a million annoying inconsiderate things on the wedding day, but Cinthy was always patient with me and made me feel fantastic. Her ability to deal with curveballs was unparalleled as well. The morning of the wedding someone in the bridal party decided he wanted to do a speech and so did my mother in law. Cinthy was able to act like it was no big deal with me, communicate with the vendors, and work it in the reception seamlessly. Not only that, one of the groomsmen decided not to do a speech right before dinner and, again, Cinthy worked it seamlessly with all parties. One of the most amazing things Cinthy and her team did was handle the photo booth. Our photo booth vendor cancelled at the last minute (the afternoon before or the morning of). Cinthy handled it with such poise that I had no idea they cancelled until she found a replacement. One of Cinthy's best qualities is she intuitively knows what she can take care of and what she should get my input on. The photo booth was a great example of that and I can't express how grateful that Cinthy not only found a replacement, but the way she did it. If all of that wasn't enough, she continued to contact the original photo booth company to negotiate the price difference. I feel silly continuing to say "perfect" when describing Cinthy, but it really is the most appropriate word. She will be in your corner from day one. She strikes the perfect balance of being a strong advocate and giving you thoughtful advice. I felt that every time I asked her advice she had my interests at heart and was ready to go to battle for me with vendors that were causing issues. Finally, Cinthy is just great to work with. She's hilarious, sweet, tenacious, and so much more. My husband says that Cinthy's the type of person that you'd want to be friends with after your wedding. My mom continued to say that she never thought a wedding planner was necessary, but when she realized everything Cinthy did she definitely thought of Cinthy as one of the most vital vendors. Not only would I recommend getting a wedding planner, at least for day of, I could not imagine any other choice than Cinthy. Thank you so much for all of your amazing work!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Paige K

Cinthy was my planner for my wedding in November at The Fairmont in San Jose. We worked together for about 11 months, after 2 months of foolishly attempting to plan a wedding by myself. I can't even call her a planner, she was more like a super hero. Everything that I wanted... Read More I was able to text her (sometimes in poor description) and she would send back exactly what I was looking for. She made me think of things I wouldn't have ever realized and most importantly she kept me organized! I would receive updates broken down by section (venue..flowers..photographer..etc) and what was needed to be completed next. And the payments! Oh my, she kept me on time with the payments to vendors with her friendly email reminders. Cinthy made my dream wedding a reality! For logistics, she is also so accessible. I could email her and get a response very quickly, sometimes even minutes after sending! Same goes for text. She is truly a 24/7 super hero planner. Many of my friends are slowly starting to get engaged and when they ask for wedding planning advice I only have one: you NEED Cinthy. You don't JUST need a planner, you need HER. I couldn't imagine planning my wedding without her, and if I had to do it all over again I would do everything exactly the same -- with her.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jasmine M

I have been with my husband since I was 12 years old and he was 15 years old. We ended up getting married in a civil union in 2007 because it was all we could afford at the time. Fast-forward to 2016 and we were finally in a comfortable financial situation where we could... Read More FINALLY have the "Dream Wedding" we have been dreaming of since we were kids. That being said, we wanted the day to be as close to perfect as possible and in order to ensure we could get as close to "perfect" as we could, we prayed for just the right Wedding Coordinator. We researched and interviewed. As soon as we met Cinthy from A Touch of Grace, we knew our prayers had been answered. From the moment we met Cinthy we had a great rapport. We felt so comfortable with her and felt we could trust her with our “Dream Wedding”. We had 2 years to plan the wedding of our dreams and Cinthy was with us every step of the way. I am very detail-oriented, a bit of a control-freak and worry wart; so for me to feel like I can trust someone else with a day I have been waiting for over 20 years is a big deal. That being said, Cinthy was very patient with me and was always able to calm me down whenever I started to freak out. She was also so thoughtful of my husband and included him on everything. This was something my husband really appreciated. Throughout the 2 years of planning, Cinthy consistently communicated with us about our preferences for small and big details; vendors; changes; invoice reminders, etc. She was always organized, professional, attentive, and most of all, kind and loving. You can see it in her eyes she really cares for her brides and grooms. I have endless messages from Cinthy that were so uplifting and encouraging throughout our planning process, especially when some family drama was happening (what’s a wedding without a little drama, lol). When it came to the big day, Cinthy and her team were like ninjas. We had a huge wedding party in true Filipino fashion (we had over 50 people in our processional) and for some this would have been a challenge, but not for Cinthy and A Touch of Grace. Everything went so smoothly and beautiful and all of the guests were in awe of how everything came together. They were on top of everything, putting out big and small fires alike (which my husband and I didn’t even know happened until a couple of weeks after the wedding). But despite this, Cinthy remained attentive to me and my husband and so thoughtful of our needs. One of my favorite moments was when Cinthy took me and my husband to the reception area before allowing guests to be taken in. It was breathtaking. It was so perfect and exactly what I envisioned I was brought to tears. Another moment of Cinthy’s thoughtfulness that resonates with me was when my husband I were treated to a delightful surprise at out post-wedding brunch. So Cinthy knew I was on a strict diet prior to the wedding and couldn’t indulge too much right before the ceremony, but she knew I LOVED macarons. Nestled away in one of our floral arrangements at our post –wedding brunch was a box of Cinthy’s homemade macarons just for me and my husband. Oh my! Hands down, the best I have ever had and by the afternoon the box was empty, lol. We waited so long for this day and we were so blessed to see one of our dreams come true and Cinthy was definitely a blessing from above that helped make it happen.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Cheryl C

Cinthy Walsh from A Touch of Grace was a lifesaver in helping us plan a truly amazing wedding. Both my husband and I were busy settling into a new city and new jobs and didn't have much time to dedicate to planning a wedding, but we still had wanted to make sure we had an... Read More amazing day celebrating with our friends and family. We didn't even know the things we had to do and the questions to ask let alone the answers. Cinthy was helpful in selecting and coordinating everything from the biggest items like venue and caterer down to the smallest details. When the wedding day came, everything was perfect! Even after the wedding was over, she worked to ensure we got the right treatment from certain vendors on payments and other final details. Cinthy truly cared that we had an unforgettable and stress free day, and went out of her way to make that happen!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessica D

This review will not do Maria enough justice for how absolutely amazing she is!!! Where to start… from the moment I met her she was so sweet, and immediately got to know me. She and I met several times to go over my dreams of a perfect wedding. After she took the time getting to... Read More know both who I was and what I was looking for, she began to send me multiple vendor options, all of which I loved. One of the things that I thought was incredible about her was how much she understood my vision and style, which was evident by her vendor selections. She is well planned and very organized and I never had a moment of panic about my vendors or timelines because she had everything under control. During the last 2-3 months of wedding planning, Maria and I were literally joined at the hips; meeting serval times, having several phone conversations and you can’t even imagine how many emails and texts we sent back and forth. My family was really hesitant to spend money on a full service wedding planner because it is pretty pricey. HOWEVER, my dad and I think that Maria was the best money that we spent on the wedding. I seriously don’t’ know what we would have done without her. No matter what time of the day it was or what she was doing she was always there to help us. My wedding was EVERYTHING I wanted and more. Everything went smooth and looked amazing. My guests were wowed, and everything was beyond my expectations and more. I feel like I have so many great things to say, but I don’t want to continue to ramble so I will end with this… my wedding is over and while I am so happy to be married I would give anything to have the amazing experience of working with Maria again. Word of advice... you can’t plan a fabulous wedding on your own, contact A Touch of Grace so that you can remain happy, calm, and still engaged while you are planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alice Y

(Review written by groom) So I never write online reviews but just had to do one for Halina from Touch of Grace! Like a lot of couples, we tried and tried to budget and make do without the help of a wedding planner. We already had the venue picked out, dress done, decorations... Read More figured out, hair and makeup vendors, etc etc. Why spend extra money on a planner?!?!? However, right about a month before, we were getting really stressed out. I mean we were spending a lot of money already and didn't want the wedding to end up being unorganized and a big disaster - so we reluctantly started looking for a wedding coordinator but you know what? That actually ended up being one of the best decisions we made after all! Of course being our wedding was in the popular month of September and only a month away, it was proving difficult to find a planner available for our wedding. Again this turned out to be in our favor as we sent an email to A Touch of Grace after several emails to other vendors already saying they were booked. Well, Halina got in touch with us and said she was available and let me tell you we are so glad we met her! She helped us out with our wedding so much and took a lot of the stress out so we could enjoy our day. It really felt like it was the perfect match. I hope she felt the same about us! We ended up booking the "Wrap Up Package" since we didn't need full planning but we definitely wanted more than just the day of coordination. Halina was very professional and answered all our questions right up to the day of. She gave us tons of advice beforehand and got all the vendors on the same page so we didn't have to. She was there for rehearsal, which went so well, I don't think we could have done it without her. It would have been such a mess on our own. Another thing , we were supposed to have a friend as our officiant but she had to back out a month before the wedding. Well Halina found us the most perfect officiant! Another match meant to be! We are so thankful for that too! We were worried about our videographers not showing up when they started not answering emails and phone calls. Well Halina found us two vendors willing to be on standby just in case we needed them! But luckily, our original videographers did indeed show but that's another story! Also, on the day of the wedding, Halina brought an assistant, Amanda, to help us as well. She was great too! They were there from before the bridal party got hair and makeup done and stayed all the way until cleanup. So many little things they took care of together on the day of, for instance, one little hiccup, we did not have time to practice our first dance in the Bride's dress beforehand. Luckily we had a couple minutes during the cocktail hour and found out we could not dance together in her dress. Halina rushed Bride back to the hotel room upstairs and quickly changed her into her 2nd dress earlier rather than later all in the meanwhile, Amanda was taking care of the guests and getting them seated correctly for dinner right before our introductions. I could keep going on but let me just say and I've been telling all our friends planning to get married now, unless your wedding is small, (ours was 200 guests) you need a wedding planner! At least get a day of one! And the first person you should contact is Halina and Amanda from Touch of Grace and hope they are available for your wedding! We could have not asked for a better outcome for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Before I write a long review, if you are even thinking about using A Touch of Grace, I say "do it," and ask for Halina. I am totally "type A" so when we started planning our wedding I didn't think I would need a planner. We went for a long time without one, but then life got in... Read More the way and we got busy, things came up and it didn't feel like we were on track. Having never had a wedding before and not paying close enough attention to friends' planning, I had no way to gauge if I could pull it off and be happy with the outcome. Finally, I broke and reached my limit. I emailed A Touch of Grace and got a reply from Halina. She was great as we planned along the way and kept me calm and talked me off the ledge several times. What I cannot say enough is that my wedding came together on the day of thanks to Halina and her team. Every question I asked as I was getting ready about setup, timelines, etc., was already taken care of. All of my guests commented on how seamlessly executed the wedding went and this was definitely thanks to Halina and team. All of my vendors were amazing but Halina made my wedding vision come together even better than we dreamed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Caprice D

Melissa and her team of assistances went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. This was no simple feat. Our wedding was a three day event where we hosted our guests on my parents property, in teepees, and had to bring everything in which resulted in Melissa and A... Read More Touch of Grace having to manage over 20 vendors! During our initial meeting I told Melissa that I wanted to feel like a guest at my wedding. I also wanted to make sure we didn't miss a beat when it came to the events of the weekend and the evening. And she delivered on everything- The planning process with Melissa was absolutely seamless. She came to every meeting well prepared and thoroughly thought threw of all the details. She is also well connected in the industry and had great recommendations on vendors who were all amazing! Because I didn't have to manage all of the details, my husband and I were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding and feel like we got to really be in the moment and were able to say hi and enjoy all of our guests company. One of the biggest feats that Melissa accomplished was to coordinate a surprise (from my father) where jets flew over our wedding right at the end of our ceremony. The timing on this was critical and she was able to pull it off even though my grandma was late to our ceremony. Melissa and A Touch of Grace is well worth every penny. One of the conversations post wedding with my family was that when and/or if my sister ever gets married Melissa will be the first phone call!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Christy S

We worked with Cinthy and she made our wedding so amazing! We had a pretty short engagement (6 months), and the very first things we did were to select a venue and then find Cinthy! We went with the full planning package, and are glad that we did. From the very first day,... Read More she worked with us to understand our style and vision for the wedding. Both of us had a vague idea of what we wanted, and Cinthy knew just the questions to ask to help us refine our plans. She had great suggestions for all of the details (table layouts, flowers, card box, etc). Cinthy also has the absolute *best* vendor recommendations, and all of the vendors love her! We could tell that everyone was truly pleased to be working with her on the wedding. I can't blame them -- her excitement was catching and her attitude was so positive during all our meetings! Cinthy is extremely organized, and everything came together so smoothly on the wedding day. She came with two assistants and a detailed timetable, and kept everything moving stress-free. She even brought a tray of yummy snacks to make sure all the ladies were eating during the day! We were so lucky to have all of the details taken care of -- our family kept going on and on about how effortless everything felt. Thank you Cinthy for helping us to create truly amazing memories!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Halina's guidance and help made my daughter's wedding a great success. Everyone had a terrific time and I could not have done it without her! I appreciate all her expertise and help.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kathryn A

If I could give A Touch of Grace more than 5 stars I would! Lauren was my wedding coordinator and she was AMAZING! From my first meeting with Lauren until our wedding day, she always went above and beyond my expectations. She worked with me on my visions for the wedding was... Read More able to take some of my basic ideas and turn them into magical reality. She met with me several times one-on-one and was always very responsive via phone and e-mail. She is very detail oriented and planned my wedding day down to the minute, from when the vendors arrived to me putting on my dress. She even created a separate timeline just for my bridesmaids. My wedding day was perfect and I largely attribute the success of the day to Lauren and all her hard work. I highly recommend A Touch of Grace!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Brynna F

I cannot say enough about how spectacular Cinthy and her team were! A year before the wedding I started working with Cinthy. She was so organized and kept me on track with all the details from beginning to end. She was so quick with her emails and responses and had answers to... Read More each of my questions! The rehearsal and the day of went off without a hitch! One of my light up letters was not working the day before the wedding... so her husband re-wired it! I have recommended ATOG and Cinthy to numerous friends in the Bay Area. They will make sure your day is as perfect as it should be and that you are relaxed to enjoy it!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Halina Brown is an extraordinary wedding planner! My husband and I were planning our wedding long distance and Halina made the entire process not only easy, but enjoyable. Halina had a keen understanding, from our very first conversation, of exactly what I was looking for. We... Read More really wanted a wedding full of unique memorable features and Halina exceeded our expectations. I had so many guests rave about all of the features of the wedding that they had never seen before. In addition, Halina's vendor recommendations were amazing. Since we were planning long distance, Halina's recommendations were vital. We could not have been happier. Aside from Halina's superior design esthetic, she is a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job of removing all stress from the entire wedding weekend, keeping us informed of every detail, and keeping everything organized. I did not have to worry about a single thing. Halina even let me borrow her sandals when my feet started to ache from my shoes! I feel incredibly lucky to have had the chance to work with Halina, she truly made my wedding everything I hoped it would be!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

We are so thankful to Halina and her team, she was such a trooper throughout the planning process of our outdoor/indoor wedding. She was always willing to muscle through the difficult decisions especially the weather, although it didn't cooperate (it rained heavily the night... Read More before as well and right up until an hour before the ceremony). Additionally, she made the day-of setup and coordination completely seamless, she was always checking in with us and signaling what was next. She helped source important quality vendors including our rehearsal dinner venue, caterer, florist, and lighting technician. She listened to our vision and always tried to stay within our aesthetic. We also appreciated that she would offer her advice but still follow that with "but this is your day and your wedding, what would you like to do?" Overall we enjoyed the best weekend of our lives thanks to the help of the team!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

We met Halina Brown along with several other wedding coordinators a year before the March 2016 wedding of our daughter. During that first meeting, our daughter knew that Halina was the best person to help her design a wedding with a very understated Alice in Wonderland theme.... Read More Halina’s ever present smile and quiet manner helped to ease us through the stress of a large venue wedding at the Grand Island Mansion in Walnut Grove. She is spectacularly well organized and efficient while offering beautiful touches and unique suggestions that have left us with a flood of glowing memories. Throughout the past year, she was in constant contact with us and kept us on schedule with the many tasks that lead to a great ceremony and party. Whether selecting the venue, planning the invitations, designing the look of the venue, choosing a florist or a photographer, Halina always offered the best people for us to work with. She never insisted, but she always made suggestions that we could choose between and discuss at length. In the end, her suggestions seemed to be our ideas as well. Her suggestion of Teresa Stoner Floral Designs transformed attractive rooms into a place that every guest felt was unique and special. She suggested Eric James as a photographer, and we found in him someone who shared our sense of artistic fulfillment. On the day of the wedding, Halina’s staff, Ashley, Amanda and Melissa, was always available with the right answer to our questions and to address each concern that we had. Ultimately, the day was a grand pleasure because, thanks to Halina, we only had to enjoy letting one of the best days in our family life happen.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Cinthy from A Touch of Grace was outstanding. Resourceful, organized, and a true pleasure to work with. She made our wedding the dream wedding we wanted. Going with a wedding planner was the best decision we made during this process and Cinthy was the dream planner. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Sarah F

I don’t usually give reviews online but I feel obliged to give a five-star review to our wedding planner, Cinthy. We talked to quite a few planners at first and were not sure which one to choose. But in retrospect we absolutely made the right choice going with Cinthy and felt... Read More incredibly luck. There are many things that differentiate Cinthy from other planners. Although we asked for the month-of package, she started working on our wedding the first day we signed the contract with her, which was about two months before the wedding. Usually other planners don’t start working on the wedding until the month of the wedding. She is extremely detailed oriented, thoughtful and resourceful. She would spot mistakes in the contracts, remind you important deadlines, follow up on your preferences, and all the little things that matter. Most importantly, Cinthy stayed top of everything and was very accessible. And that was so important to us because in the last few weeks before the wedding, because any snafu could happen and many unexpected tasks would turn up. She was very responsive over emails. We called her, for example 10pm in the evening around Christmas, and met her in person multiple times to go over timeline, solve logistics issues, etc. She went extra miles to contact additional vendors. The general sense I got from other planners is that they don’t usually meet you more than twice before the wedding and ask for surcharge for extra help. Having an extremely responsible and reliable planner really gives you a piece of mind. You can never ever underappreciate the feeling of having someone who is capable you can depend on when you are planning hard for this perfect moment of your life.