2016 & 2017 Winner for "Best of Weddings!"

Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings for 2016. A Touch of Soul Productions specializes in Photography, Cinematography and Photo Booth services. We strive to capture your wedding with a fresh perspective and the way it should always be remembered. We are honored to showcase your wedding day through our unique vision and capturing the moments that matter most.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving LA County, Orange County and Beyond (562) 826-7411

High Quality and BEST value

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Allison A

Ralph and his ATOS team are true professionals and I couldn't imagine working with another videographer on my big day. I was uncomfortable with the thought of being infront of the camera all day but Ralph and his team made us extremely comfortable and honestly in the moment you... Read More don't even realize you're there. They captured EVERYTHING. Includes highlight video that you can tell is of upmost quality and full length video is also edited, even came with a cute little card and the DVD is personalized. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone and for the price I paid, what a steal of a deal for what I got!!! Stop looking and BOOK them!

2015-09-25T09:37:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Our cameras only capture what already exists and your day was beautiful. The entire bridal party was fun and full of energy which definitely benefited. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day.

A Touch of Soul Productions

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

A Touch of Soul Productions provided videography for our highlight video and photography for our wedding invitation and wedding day. The video and photos captured our wedding day that words cannot describe. I am so happy to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a... Read More videographer and a photographer. They try to accommodate to your wants and need and they are willing to do whatever it takes to capture the moment. They also finish the project in a timely manner which is something I really appreciate. Thank you A Touch of Soul Productions for capturing one of our important days of our lives!

2015-10-01T02:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Its truly about you and being a part of it is something we are extremely blessed to take part in.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Leslie S

If you're looking for wedding videography, look no further! I can't sing their praises enough-- A Touch of Soul Productions is timely, professional, a joy to be around... basically everything you could ever want in a vendor and more! We originally chose to omit videography... Read More during our planning process, but eventually realized we would regret not having the memories from our wedding captured on video. We figured we would send some inquiries out to see if there was a way to make it work with our already tight budget. Within 15 minutes, Ralph had responded to my email, and about an hour after that (after a few emails back and forth) I was completely sold on hiring him and his team. ATOS does not offer standard package pricing that you usually see from vendors. Instead they really try to work with their couples to give the best service they can at a price point that each couple will feel comfortable with. From our first communication and throughout the planning process, it was evident that Ralph's main priority is making his couples happy. He continued to check in with us throughout the process, always beaming with positivity and excitement for our big day. Every instance of talking to him was like talking to an old friend. When our wedding day came around, I was so happy to have Ralph and Cory there! The morning of the wedding lends itself to stress, but they were exactly the kind of people you want around you during that time. They kept us calm and comfortable while we got ready in our separate rooms, kept the mood light with their great humor and friendly demeanors, and kept everything on time as we moved from one place to the next. In fact, because they were so on top of it, my husband and I were able to enjoy the second half of our cocktail hour, mingling with our guests (which most couples don't get to do!) We were pleasantly surprised by the quick turnaround on our wedding video! Not only was it delivered quickly, but the final product was beautiful! We definitely made the right choice hiring not just any videographer, but hiring Ralph and his amazing team! A million times over, thank you ATOS!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Theo C

Simply the best. My wife and I were so happy and pleased to work with Ralph and his team. They exceeded our expectations and were very professional. We we're very impressed with their vision and production and willingness to collaborate. Every step from start to finish, they... Read More were there communicating with us. You can't go wrong with A Touch of Soul Productions. Thank you for a very memorable experience and a beautiful cinematic product.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Theo C

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Chelsie B

I knew right when I got engaged, A Touch of Soul was the go to vendor I wanted for our wedding. I’ve encountered a few weddings that they’ve served in and I saw how great they’ve worked with their clients. When it came to our wedding, Ralph & Kevin kept their approach 100%... Read More professional, but made our experience, along with my bridal party and parent’s experience, very enjoyable. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Ralph and his team were so great and very professional when shooting out video. This guy really cares for my now wife and I and it really shows in the work he does. He goes out of his way to connect any time there are any concerns on my end and he always takes the time to make... Read More sure everything is satisfactory. The video itself is awesome and my wife and I love it. We feel that Ralph really captured the whole day and made us super comfortable and just blew our expectations. The day itself went by so fast but Ralph and his crew were so supportive, calm, and collective that it really helped set the mood and direction of the shoot. The utmost respect for these guys and what they do. The job isn’t easy but they are on top of the game! Thanks again Ralph and team – You guys really did a great job for us!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Megan S

Ralph, Rodel and team were amazing! They checked on my husband and I periodically to make sure we weren't overwhelmed, and handled some of our difficult guests like total pros! I would absolutely recommend them. We've got our photos back and they are beautiful!! Havn't seen the... Read More video yet, but I'm sure its not going to disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Camille B

At first we didn’t budget for a videographer, but I read that one of the biggest regrets is not having a videographer on your wedding day. So we did all the research on videographers in the San Diego and Orange County areas. It was so overwhelming. There are so many... Read More videographers to choose from! What made A Touch of Soul Productions stand out? Ralph! He responded to all my emails... Most of the time he would respond in a few hours if he’s not busy at a wedding/event. He is so friendly too! It always felt like I was talking to a friend. He was so easy to work with, especially around what we wanted as well as our budget. He made wedding planning less stressful for me. On the day of the wedding, both Ralph and Robert were amazing! It was great having them there capturing our special day. They drove all the way from Orange County to San Diego, and they were there all day. It was a long but wonderful day for all of us. The video turned out amazing! It made me cry happy tears! We are incredibly thankful to have budgeted for a videographer, and we are incredibly thankful to have had A Touch of Soul Productions be our videographer. Thank you Ralph, Robert, and the rest of the team!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jamie G

Ralph and his team are amazing! They made us the most beautiful wedding video I could possibly imagine. They do incredible work and for a very reasonable price! Would definitely reccomend.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alyssa V

Ralph and his team at ATOS were so awesome throughout the whole process. First off, I can't reccommend ATOS enough! We are unbelievably happy with how our trailer turned out and can't wait to see the extended film. I even had a couple of VERY small changes I wanted made and... Read More Ralph fixed them no questions asked. Going into more detail here... I searched and searched and searched for a videographer. I'm not kidding when I say I probably watched a hundred or more wedding videos during my hunt. You see I work with editing video and so I was being very picky. I knew I wanted a good quality video, but without paying my arm and my leg for it. So when I came across ATOSand liked what I saw, I reached out. I called Ralph and right away he was easy to talk to and was extremely helpful. Everything went smoothly! There was a family emergency and Ralph was unable to attend my wedding but Kevin stepped right in and made everything turned out incredible. Point being is that I really enjoy Ralph's editing style and my husband and I are so so happy with the end results!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

We can't thank Ralph and the ATOS team enough for their awesome work. From the very start, Ralph was responsive and attentive to all of our questions and requests. When we had the pleasure of meeting Ralph in person to go over all the wedding logistics, we not only discovered... Read More that he was incredibly well organized, but also very easy going and down to earth .. qualities that also carry over to the rest of the team. On our wedding day, his shooters were prompt and professional yet friendly and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera - not an easy feat. We just received the final product and couldn't be more thrilled with the results! ATOS went above and beyond our expectations and we highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Melisa S

If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, look no further! We were on the fence about a videographer and we 100% do not regret getting one after working with Ralph and his team. From the get-go, working with Ralph was great. We had a budget in mind, and he was... Read More flexible with his packages to meet our needs. Communication was also easy. He was always quick to respond and easy to get a hold of. The day of the wedding was perfect. He and Cory got great shots, but kept things moving along. He was able to read our emotions on what we wanted. He was very professional, but made us feel comfortable, like having a friend be your videographer. The video he made for us is absolutely amazing, our family and friends love it so much too! It was a destination wedding for a lot of our family, and they are so happy they got to see our special moments through our video. You can really see the time and effort put into his work. It's definitely something we look forward to sharing with our future children and the perfect keepsake to remember our special day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sara S

Ralph is awesome! After our first meeting, my husband and I KNEW we HAD to go with ATOS Productions!! He is so passionate about his craft and really made the effort to make sure he understood what we wanted. We had a 4 day Indian-American fusion wedding and Ralph/his team did a... Read More great job capturing all of it. The schedule for all of the events was a bit crazy, but he was 100% on board with the craziness from the start. Our video is awesome and perfectly captures our celebration - cannot WAIT to share it with our families.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amir I

From the moment we met with Ralph we knew we couldn't go with anyone else to capture our big day. We can't express enough how pleased we were with the whole team and their dedication towards what they were there to do. The team of guys and ladies that showed up for us were... Read More amazing. From our engagement photos to our wedding photo and video My wife and I were extremely impressed with the final result. A soon as we watched our highlight reel we were blown away. The turn around time on the production is remarkable. They waste no time in delivering the photos and video. Very happy we found A touch of souls productions.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Allison F

Ralph and his team are seriously videography wizards! We got married in July, 2017, and throughout the entire process, Ralph was easy to work with and so accommodating. He met with us in person when we first began wedding planning to discuss what we needed and made every effort... Read More to make it happen in our price range-which was SO appreciated...when shopping around for videographers I really felt like there were a lot of businesses out there that totally took advantage of how much you could potentially charge for quality videography, but Ralph's work was the best I found AND reasonably priced. On the day of our wedding, Ralph and his team were right on time (early, actually), and got drone footage of our venue, which we had requested. He totally added to the day, and was super fun and easy going on the day of, which was SO helpful! Plus, Ralph and his co-videographer worked so seamlessly with all of our other vendors...it was truly the best case scenario. When we got the final product, we were absolutely thrilled with the videos. He perfectly captured all of the love and happiness that was our wedding day, and our friends and family all agree! We could not be happier that we chose A Touch of Soul Productions and can't recommend them highly enough! These are good people doing amazing work :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jaye C

Every bride and groom wants their special day to be nothing less than perfect or as close to it as can be, and that can't be done without amazing vendors whom, behind the scenes, are just straight out amazing people such as Ralph and his team. Choosing a videographer was one of... Read More the hardest choices for us because we wanted beautiful highlights to look back on all the moments of beauty, tears, laughter, and love of our wedding, which we knew we wouldn't be able to savor without great videos. Grateful & blessed because we couldn't have picked a better team than "A touch of Soul Productions" (THANK YOU Ralph and your team from the bottom of our hearts). Our same day edit was just AMAZING!!!!!!! We can't wait to see the rest of our highlights and full feature. A touch of Soul, you guys are absolutely talented and you captured a whole lot of the soul and love of our wedding...But in addition to being skilled at your craft, we loved you guys best because of how genuine and down to earth you guys were. People skills and costumer service were a plus plus plus 10 and more (THANK YOU sOo much for that and for your hard work, and for weathering the heat on our special day lol, and just for Everything, THANK YOU)

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Varsha I

A Touch of Soul Productions was wonderful to work with from the very beginning! Ralph was clear and quick in his communication and flexible in working with our budget. His staff was prompt in showing up for our wedding events and very fun to work with, they made us feel... Read More comfortable immediately and were very detail-oriented. We have already watched our wedding video multiple times since receiving it and can't say enough about how beautiful it is! A Touch of Soul Productions captured our day perfectly and we will treasure it for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashzra J

Ralph and his assistant were amazing. They are easy to work with; hide into the scenery when they need to and are able to give direction in order to get the shot they need. I honestly can't say enough as to how great he is and how much he made our day, as well as, created a... Read More time piece which we will forever cherish!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brittani A

Ralph and his crew are now forever family. My husband and I saw their work and instantly feel in love. It's a big risk, picking someone that you trust to capture the most intimate and love filled day of your lives. And we thank God that Ralph was able to not only capture our... Read More wedding day, but to add such an artistic and loving approach, which exceeds all expectations. It's no wonder they have won awards from Brides Magazine and "Best of Weddings" on The Knot in all Southern California regions. What they do, and the people they are; unparalled. We are beyond blessed that they were able to work with us, and to give us a piece of art that we will forever be able to cherish with our friends and family now, and those to come.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cody T

I am so glad I chose A Touch of Soul Productions to capture my wedding day. I have watched the video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have seen it. People have been shocked by how well done it was, and we will cherish it forever! One of the... Read More best investments we made, easily!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cody T

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jan A

I have watched the preliminary video clip at least 20 times. Each time I cry just a little. My daughter was fortunate to find A Touch of Soul Productions to capture the day. The two professionals at the wedding blended in so nicely, I honestly forgot they were there.... Read More Thank you so much Kevin and Rodel...you were wonderful! We can't wait to see the full length production, since the short version was beyond our expectations!!! Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled is all I can say. I highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions. It is a decision we are so happy we made!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jamie L

We decided last minute to have a videographer and drone for our June wedding. We are so glad we found A Touch of Soul Productions! They are quick to respond, work with your budget, and can definitely put together a tear-jerker video!! Thanks to Ralph and his amazing team. Sorry... Read More for delaying this review, but my hubby and I ended up extending our honeymoon unexpectedly :) We hope to use this team in the future for other events (ahem...babies hehe).

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Rupa P

I honestly can't say enough to describe how amazing Ralph and his team are. From the very first conversation with Ralph I knew that a Touch of Soul Productions were the company I wanted to capture my wedding day. Planning a wedding can be so stressful and choosing someone to... Read More capture your special day is so essential. From that first conversation I could tell right away that Ralph wanted to make sure each and every moment of my wedding was captured so that I could cherish those memories forever. I had an Indian wedding which includes a lot of different cultural traditions that Ralph and his team made sure to not miss a single minute of! Once my husband and I saw the highlight video we were so blown away! It was absolutely flawless! It truly captured the beauty, love and energy of the day! The way it was edited with images throughout the day, ceremony highlights, and speeches woven into it just made the video so meaningful and special. For anyone that is searching for a videographer to work with you, seamlessly capture your day, and provide you with memories that will last a lifetime, a Touch of Soul Productions is the perfect fit! I can't thank Ralph and his team enough for capturing my wedding day!!

Ralph Corpuz and Rodel Valdez

I feel that it is just as important to mutually connect with our brides. I feel that it is a relationship that translates into our vision and what I intend to capture on your big day. We take pride on staying focused on your love, excitement, and the people that make up your story. In the end, it is all about you…