2016, 2017 and 2018 Winner for "Best of Weddings!"

Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings for 2016, 2017 and 2018. Also winners for Couples Choice 2017 and 2018 on wedding wire.. A Touch of Soul Productions specializes in Photography, Cinematography and Photo Booth services. We strive to capture your wedding with a fresh perspective and the way it should always be remembered. We are honored to showcase your wedding day through our unique vision and capturing the moments that matter most.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Serving LA County, Orange County and Beyond (562) 826-7411

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Leslie S

If you're looking for wedding videography, look no further! I can't sing their praises enough-- A Touch of Soul Productions is timely, professional, a joy to be around... basically everything you could ever want in a vendor and more! We originally chose to omit videography... Read More during our planning process, but eventually realized we would regret not having the memories from our wedding captured on video. We figured we would send some inquiries out to see if there was a way to make it work with our already tight budget. Within 15 minutes, Ralph had responded to my email, and about an hour after that (after a few emails back and forth) I was completely sold on hiring him and his team. ATOS does not offer standard package pricing that you usually see from vendors. Instead they really try to work with their couples to give the best service they can at a price point that each couple will feel comfortable with. From our first communication and throughout the planning process, it was evident that Ralph's main priority is making his couples happy. He continued to check in with us throughout the process, always beaming with positivity and excitement for our big day. Every instance of talking to him was like talking to an old friend. When our wedding day came around, I was so happy to have Ralph and Cory there! The morning of the wedding lends itself to stress, but they were exactly the kind of people you want around you during that time. They kept us calm and comfortable while we got ready in our separate rooms, kept the mood light with their great humor and friendly demeanors, and kept everything on time as we moved from one place to the next. In fact, because they were so on top of it, my husband and I were able to enjoy the second half of our cocktail hour, mingling with our guests (which most couples don't get to do!) We were pleasantly surprised by the quick turnaround on our wedding video! Not only was it delivered quickly, but the final product was beautiful! We definitely made the right choice hiring not just any videographer, but hiring Ralph and his amazing team! A million times over, thank you ATOS!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle S

There are truly no amount of words I can put together, and not enough ways that I can say thank you to this beyond amazing team for making the wedding video of my absolute dreams! Ralph & his team are professional, made the wedding day so much fun, and truly define the meaning... Read More of “customer service”. Ralph worked closely with me to make sure that I loved their work, and they 100% exceeded our expectations. I watched the teaser, and of course, cried my eyes out reminiscing on the best day of my life. But then I watched the full wedding video, and OH MY GOSH!!!! I got married around the same time as most of my friends, & all their videographers sent them clips of different parts of the wedding, or the raw edit, so I was expecting the same. But.. Ralph put together our ENTIRE wedding in an hour+ video tied together with beautiful songs. They didn’t miss a thing. This alone makes them stand out, and my husband & I wholeheartedly recommend them to any newly engaged couple searching for the most perfect team of videographers. A Touch of Soul Productions, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Traci S

My husband and I got our wedding video this week and couldn’t be happier with the video that A Touch of Soul Productions created for us. They captured the moments of the day so beautifully and exceeded any expectations I had for our highlight video. They are masters in... Read More storytelling and the way they stitched together the best moments of the day, while adding in pieces of the wedding speeches in a way that wasn’t cheesy, but authentic to who we are as a couple, was true genius. Not only that, Ralph and his team were so wonderful to work with. I originally found them on The Knot. They were rated Best of Weddings and so I reached out thinking they’d probably be way out of my price range. Not only were they affordable but the product they produce is top notch. After speaking with Ralph for the first time, I not only wanted him to shoot my wedding, I wanted him to be my friend! After watching our video, my husband smiled and said, “this is great” and he can usually always find something wrong. I don’t usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to do so this time because I was so happy with our video – it is something we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Wendy G

From our consultation meeting we knew that we would hire Ralph and his team. He was very detailed and patient in answering our questions while breaking down how his team would work with us. He listened to what we were looking for in our wedding video and provided guidance and... Read More suggestions for what could work and what wouldn't. On the day of our wedding, his team was super professional and patient throughout the day and worked very well with our photographers. Our highlight video and full length video were both well done that we relived our day all over again. We are very happy with the way he and his team captured our day!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Kaylee G

Ralph is seriously the coolest most professional videographer I have ever worked with! He and his awesome assistants not only got all the shots I asked for he gave us more! They even went above and beyond to help me put my veil on and extra help I needed. Working with Ralph and... Read More his assistants was like working with a friend! I would recommend him to all my friends and use Touch of soul.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Jassiel P

My husband and I just got our highlight video and we are beyond happy with the final product! It left us reminiscing on our special day and wanting more! Ralph and his team are so easy to work with from beginning to end. We felt super comfortable and he worked great with our... Read More photographer. They captured every moment perfectly. We are so glad we hired ATOS! ♡

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Dianna F

Wow!! There are no words that can accurately describe how great Ralph and his team are at A Touch Of Soul Productions. We just received our wedding highlight reel today (in our estimated time frame!) and we just loveeeee it! His ability to capture the moment is magical! I can’t... Read More stop watching it! Ralph is so professional and friendly, he really made our day so special. If you’re looking for a videographer, look no more! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Pamela L

I had spent weeks going thru all of yelp and all the wedding websites (the knot, wedding bee, wedding wire) looking for a videographer for our November wedding. I watched so many highlight videos to try to make the right decision and to find one that would fit our budget. I... Read More stumbled on A Touch of Soul Productions and literally all their videos made me cry. I contacted them and Ralph reached out and really helped us create a package that fit our needs without going over budget. He was extremely responsive to all our emails. What I really liked about him is that he likes to meet with his couples beforehand to get to know us. Besides Wedding Video, we learned ATOS also does photography. We had already booked our wedding photographer beforehand so we were unable to book them for that. But we hadn’t scheduled an Engagement Photo Shoot yet so we decided to use ATOS for our engagement photos. We worked with Rodel and coordinated everything. I cannot rave enough about Rodel. He was absolutely amazing. He was extremely knowledgable and He made us feel so comfortable. Our engagement photos came out way better than I could have ever imagined. We also just received our wedding video and the ATOS team did a phenomenal job. So many things went wrong on our wedding day and from their amazing editing skills you can not tell at all. I am so happy with the video we have received so many compliments of how well put together it was. I have been watching our highlights video every night before bed since we received it and it still makes me cry every time. They truly are amazing at what they do. I can’t recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Paul N

My wife and I hired Ralph and his team for their videography and photo booth services. Overall we were amazed by the services the A Touch of Soul team provided and would recommend them to our friends/family! Although we only met twice prior to the wedding, it truly felt like... Read More Ralph was part of our family and he was merely a family friend capturing our wedding day. Here's our breakdown: Communication: Ralph was attentive and communicated very well before, after, and during the wedding day. Ralph was readily available by cell phone and would promptly respond to texts/phone calls that we had. During the wedding, Ralph would continually check in on us and kept us in the loop. We met with Ralph once prior to the wedding to go over some details and he was extremely helpful for fine tuning parts of the wedding. Videos: Extremely satisfied with the products they delivered. Their style and vision was amazing and many of my family members commented on the professional quality of the videos. I won't go into much detail for this category since you can view their videos on their website. Day of Services: We hired the team for about 8 hours. The team was experienced and was able to go with the flow of our wedding -- effectively capturing candid moments. The team worked very well with our other vendors (photographer, DJ, etc) and were able to work in a coordinated fashion to make our wedding memorable. They especially had no issues working with our photographers to capture those special one time moments (i.e. first look, first dance, ceremony, grand entrance, etc). Photo booth: we rented the photo booth for 4 hours. The booth had plenty of props and a friendly attendant! The photos turned out well! Our only complaint was that the social media option was not working. Apparently there was a software update for the application and the social media options were no longer there. We did not find out about this until after the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Casey H

Our search for a videographer was probably the most stressful part of the vendor process. We were on a pretty tight budget, but having a video of our big day was really important to us. It seemed that all of the vendors in our budget had some pretty poor reviews, and everyone... Read More kept telling us that you get what you pay for. Enter: A Touch of Soul Productions! From the get go, Ralph was SO helpful and accommodating. We went over the packages, talked about our budget, what we would like to have and what we DEFINITELY wanted. Ralph was great at adjusting the packages so that we ended up with the perfect one for us. When the wedding day finally rolled around, everything was great and went smoothly. We are a really silly couple so it just doesn't feel natural to do a ton of super serious shots, but we also wanted to make sure it wasn't all goofy. They did a great job of making sure we had a good balance. They showed up on time, read the room(s) and did a wonderful job of both capturing natural moments and making sure we got more professionally-styled shots as well. They were both fun to work with and felt like part of the group. They worked extremely well with our photographers as well which was really helpful! I think the only things I would do differently if I could go back would be (1) to figure out the microphone situation prior to the ceremony and (2) invest more in the full ceremony video. (1) Things got a little confusing about what mics to use between the venue's set up and the equipment the videographers had (then the microphone that was used was never actually turned on by anyone) and they ended up not being able to catch the sound on our wedding vows. BUT they let us know as soon as things calmed down during the reception and stayed longer than we had booked them to find a quiet place for us to re-record our vows (which we had written ourselves), which was really great. (2) The whole process was really smooth and easy, and we ended up opting for a 3-5 minute highlight video as well as video of our full ceremony. The highlight video is BEAUTIFUL and high quality; they really captured the feeling of our whole wedding day in just 4 minutes. Because of our budget and what we chose to focus on, the full video of our ceremony is not as magical as our highlight video but it is perfectly fine. It's a little hard to hear what's being said (because of the microphone issue) and doesn't have the same production value as the highlight video, BUT that's on us and our package choice. If we'd had the budget for it I would have LOVED to add on some more production for the full ceremony video, and I have no doubt it would have turned out just as magical as the 4 minute highlight video. So I highly recommend anyone who is considering whether or not it is worth digging into your budget--IT IS!! All in all, we had a GREAT experience and will definitely be recommending them to all of our friends who are getting married!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Sharifa P

Great, fast, professional! Ralph is great, easy to work with you work with them they work with you. Easy to contact, does what you need them to do. Whatever you want you let them know and they will be on it. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Kevin S

It was a pleasure to have A Touch of Soul productions at our wedding. Ralph and his team are very kind and professional and they knew exactly what shots to get the day of our wedding. When we saw our highlight video for the first time my wife and I were moved to tears. It was... Read More awesome to be able to remember our special day and watch it on video. Thank you guys for capturing the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Edward T

It was such a pleasure working with Ralph, Rodel, and the rest of the ATOS crew! Throughout our wedding planning process, they were always VERY responsive and accommodating to all our needs and requests. They really worked with our budget and time to make sure everything went... Read More perfectly as planned - which it did! We booked ATOS for both photography and videography, which also included an engagement photo shoot. They were really easy to work with and very professional. Our photos and highlight video all turned out great and we couldn't be happier!! Their service, passion, and work are definitely top quality - we would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks again for making our special day so memorable!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Harrison C

Ralph and his team are AMAZING!! He was so easy to work with and always quick to answer any texts or emails. He captured our wedding day beautifully and we couldn’t be more impressed! He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and was great at capturing... Read More every shot and angle. He is very helpful and gives good direction on how he wants things to go. He was never pushy and knew how to capture the big moments without being in the way of our guests. He was calm throughout our entire day and was great at making us laugh and relax. We had a budget in mind and Ralph was very flexible with us to meet our needs. We are so happy we went with A Touch of Soul Productions. You will not be disappointed when working with Ralph and his team.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Jeannette P

From the moment I saw Ralph's cinematography work, I knew I wanted to hire him for our wedding. My now husband and I reached out to him and as soon as the first conversation was over, we knew we were hiring him. He was by far the EASIEST choice out of all of our vendors, we... Read More looked no further. He's great with people and knows his craft. The day of, Ralph and his team at ATOS, were simply awesome! Wedding days are stressful, and they get it. They, along with the rest our vendor team, helped to make the day run smoothly. I hardly even noticed his team was around once the day really got started. Today we received our highlight video and let me tell you, they were everywhere! They captured so many great moments and we certainly cannot wait to see the full film. I just want to watch our highlight video on repeat - Ralph and the ATOS team captured our amazing day so perfectly and they have moved everyone to tears with his work. If you're on the fence about getting videography for your wedding, get it! And hire Ralph to do it! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Annie E

There is not enough words to describe the appreciation we have for the A Touch of Soul Productions team. I got married October 28th, 2017 and I was 6 and a half months pregnant so even though I was excited for the day I was also very self conscious of how I was going to look and... Read More plus, just like any bride, I wanted to make sure the day was perfect! From the moment Ralph and Cory walked in the door they made me feel comfortable, happy, and beautiful! Whenever they could sense me getting overwhelmed or thinking too much into what was happening they always brought me right back to the moment we were in so that I could appreciate it, which I’m so grateful for. They made my husband and I feel cared about and that they were our friends not just people we hired for the day. They worked with smiles on their faces, and the most contagiously optimistic attitudes which you could feel throughout the room. And to top it all off their work is breath taking! We are so incredibly happy and moved by the work they put together and I know that picking them to be apart of my big day was one of the best decisions I made when it came to my wedding. Ralph was always communicating with me, keeping me in the loop, and always had the best attitude. It was an absolute pleasure working with this team and I would recommend them and their work to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Valerie T

Wow! A Touch of Soul Productions is professional, fun and an absolute must have vendor for your wedding day. Ralph was wonderful every step of the way. We were so excited to meet him when it came time for the big day. Not only did Ralph and his team do a phenomenal job on our... Read More wedding video but they worked so well with our vendor team! Our wedding day was more fun because they were a part of it, truly! The bridal party loved hanging out with the guys- we even enjoyed some ice cream from the ice cream truck parked outside our ceremony site with them before the ceremony! At the reception, we (and all our guests remarked) we didn't even notice them there! Hiring A Touch of Soul Productions was one of the best decisions we made because we will have the opportunity to relive the day over and over (and over) for all the years to come. We can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Raizza S

A Touch of Soul Productions was highly recommended by a friend of mine. They did their wedding and I remember that I loved their same day edit and full video, so when I got engaged, i contacted Ralph right away. He responded right away and seemed so nice, friendly, and... Read More professional. Their prices are affordable compared to other famous wedding videographers. We immediately booked them and was actually the first vendor we ever booked! The day of the wedding, Ralph and his team came, and looked like professionals. They filmed us effortlessly, and captured moments without making us feel conscious. They work as a team, very efficiently. It appears that each of them have mastered their craft individually , and they all collaborate it so well after because we were blew away with our Same Day edit video. They know how to put all the pieces together, and make the story solid and mind-blowing. We cried watching our Same Day edit video, and can’t wait to see the Full video. We are so happy with A Touch of Soul Productions , and most definitely will highly recommend them! Thank you so much for letting us relive our wedding day!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Jenn M

So thankful for the ATOS team! We cannot be more in love with our video that perfectly captures our day. Cory and his partner were absolutely amazing and made us feel so comfortable throughout the day! Ralph helped us create a package that fit in with our budget without cutting... Read More corners. It was perfect :) Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Hannah H

A Touch of Soul Productions exceeded all of our expectations. They were professional and focused but courteous, warm, and friendly. Their finished product was beautiful and a great price. We will cherish this memory for the rest of our life. Highly recommend Ralph and team to... Read More anybody for their special event!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Anthony G

We wanted to thank A Touch of Soul Productions for being a part of our special day. Ralph and his staff went above and beyond to capture our special moments. Now we can relive them forever! I highly recommend their services to anyone. They will exceed your expectations without a... Read More doubt!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Neveen P

We couldn't have asked for anything more from a videographer on our special day! The guys were professional, friendly, helpful, and absolutely stress free! Unlike most videographers, they were not at all obtrusive into any of the proceedings, they were very respectful of the... Read More ceremony and reception yet still managed to get absolutely amazing footage. The professionalism and courteousness of these fine gents cannot be understated, worth absolutely each and every penny we spent to have them shoot for us. Thank you Touch of Soul!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Theo C

Simply the best. My wife and I were so happy and pleased to work with Ralph and his team. They exceeded our expectations and were very professional. We we're very impressed with their vision and production and willingness to collaborate. Every step from start to finish, they... Read More were there communicating with us. You can't go wrong with A Touch of Soul Productions. Thank you for a very memorable experience and a beautiful cinematic product.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Chelsie B

I knew right when I got engaged, A Touch of Soul was the go to vendor I wanted for our wedding. I’ve encountered a few weddings that they’ve served in and I saw how great they’ve worked with their clients. When it came to our wedding, Ralph & Kevin kept their approach 100%... Read More professional, but made our experience, along with my bridal party and parent’s experience, very enjoyable. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

Ralph and his team were so great and very professional when shooting out video. This guy really cares for my now wife and I and it really shows in the work he does. He goes out of his way to connect any time there are any concerns on my end and he always takes the time to make... Read More sure everything is satisfactory. The video itself is awesome and my wife and I love it. We feel that Ralph really captured the whole day and made us super comfortable and just blew our expectations. The day itself went by so fast but Ralph and his crew were so supportive, calm, and collective that it really helped set the mood and direction of the shoot. The utmost respect for these guys and what they do. The job isn’t easy but they are on top of the game! Thanks again Ralph and team – You guys really did a great job for us!

Ralph Corpuz and Rodel Valdez

I feel that it is just as important to mutually connect with our brides. I feel that it is a relationship that translates into our vision and what I intend to capture on your big day. We take pride on staying focused on your love, excitement, and the people that make up your story. In the end, it is all about you…