2016 & 2017 Winner for "Best of Weddings!"

Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings for 2016. A Touch of Soul Productions specializes in Photography, Cinematography and Photo Booth services. We strive to capture your wedding with a fresh perspective and the way it should always be remembered. We are honored to showcase your wedding day through our unique vision and capturing the moments that matter most.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving LA County, Orange County and Beyond (562) 826-7411

High Quality and BEST value

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Allison A

Ralph and his ATOS team are true professionals and I couldn't imagine working with another videographer on my big day. I was uncomfortable with the thought of being infront of the camera all day but Ralph and his team made us extremely comfortable and honestly in the moment you... Read More don't even realize you're there. They captured EVERYTHING. Includes highlight video that you can tell is of upmost quality and full length video is also edited, even came with a cute little card and the DVD is personalized. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone and for the price I paid, what a steal of a deal for what I got!!! Stop looking and BOOK them!

2015-09-25T09:37:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Our cameras only capture what already exists and your day was beautiful. The entire bridal party was fun and full of energy which definitely benefited. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day.

A Touch of Soul Productions

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

A Touch of Soul Productions provided videography for our highlight video and photography for our wedding invitation and wedding day. The video and photos captured our wedding day that words cannot describe. I am so happy to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a... Read More videographer and a photographer. They try to accommodate to your wants and need and they are willing to do whatever it takes to capture the moment. They also finish the project in a timely manner which is something I really appreciate. Thank you A Touch of Soul Productions for capturing one of our important days of our lives!

2015-10-01T02:03:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Its truly about you and being a part of it is something we are extremely blessed to take part in.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Linh H

We had a great time working with this company! Ralph is super nice and was quick to answer our questions. Ralph and Cory were our camera crew on the day of the event and they were great! They were really encouraging and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. They... Read More were also very courteous and collaborated really well with our photographers which is very much appreciated when there were so many people running around. Ralph also worked with us to get the highlights video we were dreaming of. We're very happy with the final product. We highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kevin K

ATOS productions was the first vendor we had consulted with for photography and videography, and the first wedding vendor we started looking into. To our surprise, Ralph was very easy to work with and very down to earth! Ralph helped us and showed us all the different options,... Read More so that we could customize the package that fits our needs. He was very understanding and did not pressure us at all...even welcomed us to talk to a few vendors, so that we make the best choice with confidence! So we decided to see other vendors to make sure but we did not get the same vibe we had with Ralph. We knew ATOS was for us at that point! Well...on to the big day, the biggest day of our lives! There were many good things to say... however we are going to highlight our favorites. During the romantics we had a lot of fun...the team was at the park we chose days earlier to scope out the best shots. When it was time for the romantics shots, everything went smooth...we made it to the reception just in time to get the party started! At the reception they were very courteous in efforts to meet our busy reception timeline. The team would check with us when they find that we are free to squeeze in some shooting time with our guests. The ATOS team was well organized and very professional from the planning stages to the execution of our engagement photos, ceremony, romantics, and to the reception. We highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Ivette K

It was a pleasure having Ralph and his assistant cover our wedding at Ponte Winery at the beginning of this month. He is easy going, professional and passionate about his work. He put my mind at ease that everything would turn out ok although it rained on our wedding day. From... Read More our first contact over FaceTime, I could tell he was very energetic and had a keen eye for high quality filming after viewing highlight videos on his website. He kept in touch with us and was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions to anyone looking for a wedding videographer:)

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Christine L

From the moment we first talked on the phone Ralph was amazing! He was so friendly and helped cater to my budget making me my own special package with the things I really wanted and could afford! He checked in on me a few times through email before the wedding and I thought that... Read More was really great! On my wedding day Ralph and his crew were so nice, fun, and accommodating! He was always asking if I was okay and if I ate and kept me feeling important and relaxed! After seeing our highlight video and crying after watching it back to back to back, I know I picked the right videographer for me and my husband and I can't wait to watch my full feature video! You won't go wrong if you choose A Touch of Soul Productions for your wedding! They are so amazing and kind and really have a unique vision! Thank you guys so much for keeping my wedding memories alive forever!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Liliana C

I'm so glad we were able to work with Ralph and his team for our wedding! They were amazing and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera all day long. Thanks again for all your hard work on our video, it really shows!! Can't thank you and your team enough!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Emma W

Stumbled upon A Touch of Soul Productions through the knot app and fell in love with the company from the first video I saw! Ralph and his team made did an amazing job the day of the wedding as well as the weeks leading up to it and following! Kevin and Cory were the shooters... Read More for our day and were both so respectful, professional and on top of it! They captured moments I never would've thought about and now can't imagine not having in the video. Overall, amazing company and would defiantly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan S

My husband and I were searching for a videographer for a few months and we were having trouble deciding. When I came across Ralph and his team on The knot I instantly went to his website and loved everything I saw. Once I messaged him and heard back right away I instantly felt... Read More at peace by his friendliness and willingness to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted. Through out the whole wedding process Ralph was so attentive and responded to all of my emails quickly which made us feel so much better about everything. His work speaks for itself- our video came out amazing and he captured every single thing we wanted in such a unique and beautiful way. Incorporate that with his personality and you get one of the best experiences you could ever hope for on your wedding day. We couldn't be happier (we are almost sad we can't do it all over again) with our video and everything he did for us! Book him and I promise you won't regret it!❤❤❤

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Amber A

Thank you Ralph and A Touch of Soul team from the bottom of our heart!!!! You guys were an amazing team to work with from start to finish. Professional, personable and worth every cent! If I could give you guys more stars I would, no questions asked! Thank you for the wonderful... Read More wedding memories you guys captured and for coming along with us though our journey. You guys are AMAZING at what you do!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Malissa K

Ralph and his team are outstanding. He is an eager, upbeat guy that was prefect to have as a videographer on my wedding day. He's very reliable and answers emails/ texts/ messages quickly. His prices are very affordable, especially for the great quality of work. He helped me... Read More feel comfortable in front of the camera, because I was definitely awkward at first. He gives good direction to get things done while keeping a calm and easy going demeanor. He worked very well with my photographer and wedding coordinator. The trailer video and entire day/ full feature video were done after 5 weeks. I do wish that the trailer video was longer than 3 and a half minutes. I also wish that one of the 5 or 6 songs I requested to be used for the trailer were actually used. But the video was still incredibly beautiful and incorporated so many amazing and important parts of the big day. Even with these little things that I wish were different, I wouldn't have chosen anybody else as a videographer. He absolutely did 5 star work.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jackie P

I am so happy that we decided to hire A Touch of Soul to be our videographers for our wedding in February. Ralph was always responsive to my (many) email questions, was professional, and did a phenomenal job capturing me, my husband, bridal party and guests on the big day. ATOS... Read More created the most beautiful video highlighting our wedding and I could not be happier!! I highly recommend Ralph and his team to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Lexan L

Couldn't be happier with the work that A Touch of Soul Productions did for our wedding! We first met with Ralph after reading reviews about the company online. My first impression of Ralph was that he was super down-to-earth, personable, and really cares about his work. After... Read More some discussion about what would fit our budget, we decided to hire A Touch of Soul Productions - not just because they were local and affordable, but ultimately because Ralph made such a good first impression! On the day of our wedding, Ralph and his second videographer, Kevin, were with us for a total of 10 hours. I'll be honest...I'm not one to love being the center of attention for an entire day (haha) and I get super nervous in front of a camera, but Ralph and Kevin did an amazing job at making sure that we all felt comfortable the entire time, and I hardly even noticed they were there while they were shooting! What I really appreciated is that Ralph collaborated with our photographers on the day of our wedding to make sure that they weren't in each others' shots and that they all were able to capture all the special, key moments on our big day. Before and after the wedding, Ralph was easy to communicate with - he responded quickly to texts and e-mails, and he just left a good, lasting impression on my husband and I because of how professional he was while at the same time being so personable, friendly, and easy to work with. In Southern California, I feel like you definitely have a wide variety of vendors to choose from, and sometimes it just comes down to who seems the most reliable, the most passionate - someone who isn't in it for just the money and treats every job like it's the most important one. From the highlights trailer of our wedding, I could tell right away that Ralph and his team have a sincere passion for what they do. I'm so happy we stumbled upon A Touch of Soul Productions, and I would definitely recommend their videography services! I cannot wait to share our wedding video with our dearest family and friends :)

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Josh B

A Touch of Soul Productions (ATOS) is made up of amazing people. My wife and I couldn't have made more perfect selection for our wedding day. From the first day we spoke to Ralph, he answered all our questions and concerns. He was very personable and exactly the person we were... Read More looking for. We had no doubts that he and his team were going to be able to capture the special moments of our day. ATOS covered every aspect up to our wedding day from the engagement shots to the moment our reception was over. The week leading up to the wedding was stressful for my wife and I, ATOS did an amazing job making sure that our schedules were aligned so they could be prepared for what the day had in store. They were very accommodating and didn’t bat an eye when we requested more photography time at the last minute before our wedding day. They helped adjust photography and videography time to make sure that we had everything covered. Ralph and the ATOS crew were very easy to work with, professional and flexible. The moments they captured in our day of wedding video turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you ATOS for making our day extra special. If you are looking for a company and group of talented people that will capture the moments you hold dear, A Touch of Soul Productions is the crew for you!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Monica B

These guys have been nothing but amazing! From the moment we contacted Ralph, we got nothing but on-time and quality results. Reaching out to them was the best decision we made for our photography and videography wedding needs. I've already seen the majority of the completed... Read More work and I could not get my tears to stop flowing and as a bride, that is EXACTLY the response I wanted to get. Thank you so much Ralph, Rodel, and all of your ATOS team. You made our experience that much more special

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Alison M

Ralph and his A Touch of Soul Productions team is beyond amazing! They are sweet, kind, funny and exactly who you want shooting your big day. I had guests asking me after the wedding if we had a videographer and I said yes. This attests to how organic and seamless they were the... Read More day off. They shot every detail without being abrasive and in your/guests faces. We got the trailer exactly a week later! I couldn't believe god fast the turn around was. As a bride and wedding planner I highly recommend A Touch of Soul Productions!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Melissa A

We made a great choice in hiring A Touch of Soul Productions to capture the special moments of our wedding day! We went with a full wedding package: videography, photography and photobooth. I would absolutely recommend ATOS to anyone looking for top notch professionals who... Read More absolutely care about delivering amazing work. It was a pleasure to work with Ralph (owner of ATOS and lead videographer) and Rodel (lead photographer) throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. They were both so accommodating with scheduling calls and meetings, plus they gave great advice on how to make things run more smoothly on our timeline. My husband and I were excited to re-live the happiness we felt on our wedding day through our beautiful photos and artistically edited wedding highlight and full-edit videos. Ralph thoughtfully gave us the option to choose either DVDs of our videos or a thumb drive containing the video files. He went above and beyond to make sure we were content with the final outcome. Thank you to the entire ATOS team!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Margaret L

It has been so awesome working with Ralph and his crew. From beginning to end they have been so helpful and always on top of things. We did a package with them, photography, photo album, video, and photobooth and my hubby and I are so pleased with all the work. Whenever I had a... Read More question or concern, Ralph was just a phone call or text away. You cannot beat the value and work they provide. His entire team works so well together and it was a pleasure having them be a part of our special day! Thank you guys again for everything! We couldn't be happier with the outcome. For anyone looking for the complete package, ATOS is the one to choose :)

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kristin R

Absolutely loved the outcome of our video and the staff Ralph was extremely professional and communicative. Cory was amazing and such a pleasure to have at my wedding. They did an amazing job and would recommend any bride to use them 😊

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Katie J

Ralph and his team do some truly amazing work! They were able to capture every moment you would want to remember from your wedding day. My husband and I were very pleased to have them shoot our wedding and create an amazing video we can relive our wedding day through! Incredibly... Read More HAPPY :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kari V

From the very first conversation we had with Ralph, we knew we had the videographer for our wedding! Ralph was quick to respond to all forms of communication with us from the start to the finish, and was incredibly friendly throughout. He made sure we had all the details of... Read More the wedding so we knew we had everything covered. Our wedding was not a "typical" wedding and Ralph did not hesitate to create a custom package for us from the start. The day of the wedding our videographer, Christian, arrived with a huge smile and was such a joy to work with. He arrived quite a bit earlier than called for by the contract to ensure that he could execute to the highest quality possible. We were very impressed by this passion for his craft. He was sure to capture the details we so very much wanted to remember always. We highly recommend A Touch Of Soul Productions for any event!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kimberly T

Ralph and his team did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We hired him and his team as videographers for our special day and let me tell you, I was impressed beyond belief. For starters, I wasn't sure I wanted a video of the wedding due to the cost, hating having cameras... Read More in my face, and not being a fan of the way I looked on camera. My husband really thought a video would be a good investment, knowing how fast the day goes by. I gave in and let me tell you, I am so thankful for his persuasiveness. Ralph, along with his team, were punctual, extremely laid back, professional, and the best part was they made me feel perfectly comfortable on my wedding day. Half the time, I had no idea they were capturing moments. I only realized it when I saw the video. I cannot stop watching the trailer over and over as it is a perfect story of our whole day. I cannot recommend this company enough. They are absolutely fantastic!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Alexus J

Let me just start off by saying, if I could give ATOS more than 5 stars I would without hesitation! I was referred to Ralph at ATOS by my photographer (Rosanna Hanson) that was included in my all inclusive package at my venue and called him right away. She had nothing but... Read More amazing things to say about him and his team and how well they "danced" together. Only minutes after talking with Ralph on the phone, I knew that they were the ones I wanted to capture my wedding. Im actually surprised because out of all of my different vendors, Ralph was the only one I did not meet face to face with ever once until my wedding day. I had that much trust and faith in him and his team that I knew I was leaving this task in the right hands. He worked with my budget and helped me get exactly what I wanted captured from my big day! I also got the pleasure of working with Cory. And let me tell you, they don't come any nicer than him! He was patient with me and our bridal party, and worked with our timeline even though it got alittle messed up. I just got back my highlight video yesterday and it is everything I could have ever hoped for and more! To be able to see our wedding through the eyes of our friends and family and see what they got to see, and relive our day through this video everytime we watch it, is truly something magical! This will be something we treasure for many years to come! Very much worth the very reasonable price! I would HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you so much for helping make our dreams come true A Touch of Soul, you guys are awesome and we will never forget you!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Justine G

Best team ever!!!!! I am not comfortable being photographed or video taped, but I knew that I would want to capture one of the most important days of my life with a video. Thankfully we were referred to Ralph and his team. My husband and I are so happy that we went with him!... Read More Ralph is fantastic at communicating and was always so prompt with his emails, which is a huuuuge plus!! He made us feel so comfortable, worked with us, and was just absolutely so professional. He was able to help us with music and he even offered to help with the timeline if needed. I absolutely recommend this company, no way to go wrong with them, we received so many compliments on our video. Thank you all so much again!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Mae Z

I absolutely recommend this team right here! At first I was iffy about booking them (as with all my other vendors) because, of course, I wanted my wedding to be perfect! We've been to countless meetings with potential photo/video-ers and we were looking for good quality for an... Read More affordable price, but we had no luck. But When we met with ATOS, I knew deep inside that this team was genuine with their work. After seeing all our photos, the highlight video, and their creativity, I have no regrets in hiring them. They were on time, professional, easy to reach and talk to, and if you have suggestions and ideas for your photos/video.. they are open ears and open minded. Ralph and his team were everything Wewanted! Excited for our full video soon!

Ralph Corpuz and Rodel Valdez

I feel that it is just as important to mutually connect with our brides. I feel that it is a relationship that translates into our vision and what I intend to capture on your big day. We take pride on staying focused on your love, excitement, and the people that make up your story. In the end, it is all about you…