Book Your Wedding with A View West

A BALLROOM IN OMAHA, NE

Located in Omaha, Nebraska, A View West is part of A View Venues, a string of contemporary-chic locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A View West is a modish banquet hall with an outdoor ceremony space. The hall has a large bank of windows overlooking trees, which gives guests the feeling of being in a natural setting. The hall has a dance atrium, which encourages all the guests to enjoy the night on the dance floor. For couples seeking a classic yet modern banquet space that they can customize to their liking, A View West is an excellent option.

Banquet Hall. The room has 80 feet of windows, high ceilings and an expansive feel. There is a dance floor, dance atrium and an outdoor patio conducive to mingling. The space can accommodate up to 325 guests. Couples have the opportunity to bring their vision to life in the fairly blank canvas of the banquet hall. It can either be left mostly as is for a minimal elegance or completely decorated by a personalized look. The ceiling has modern circular patterns, as well as track lighting.

Lawn. Just outside the banquet hall, there is a small patch of lawn that can serve as a backdrop for wedding ceremonies. With a stone walkway that can easily be used as a wedding aisle, the space offers green vegetation and exposed brick for an intimate affair.

Couples will work with an event coordinator who will help plan and coordinate the wedding. Typical events last for six hours and must conclude by midnight. The venue rental will typically include the basic necessities, including tables and chiavari chairs. Dinnerware and linens are also included.

Vendors can have access to the room as early as noon of the wedding day. The banquet hall allows professional vendors to hang decor from the ceilings, which offers great draping options. The ceremony package will also include cocktail tables for the cocktail hour. Catering is provided by one of five pre-approved catering companies.

Couples are welcome to bring in a different outside caterer with a fee. Beverages must be provided on-site and a basic drink menu is provided. Additional drinks not listed on the menu can be accommodated. Bars can be available for up to five and a half hours, with a selection of beer, wine and spirits. Couples can purchase a champagne toast as well.

• Twelve LED room uplighting system
  • Parking available on-site
  • Several outdoor options for wedding photos

Omaha Area's Premier Event Venues

A View West is conveniently located in the heart of Northwest Omaha near 156th and Maple. Our private patio and courtyard area surrounded by mature trees are perfect for your shaded outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour. Complete with a 30 foot atrium, windows sprawling the east wall, and modern amenities such as Chiavari chairs, elegant lighting, and a large dance floor, you and your loved ones are sure to have an unforgettable evening in this modern and contemporary venue. No matter the season, A View West is ready to assist with creating your gorgeous wedding. Looking for something more intimate and rustic, or modern and contemporary? Check out our other 2 locations - A View in Fontenelle Hills and A View on State.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4141 N 156th Street, Omaha, NE (402) 933-2929
INSTAGRAM

Excellent Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kavitha D

We used A View West for our wedding reception this summer. The ladies who work there are so friendly and accommodating, and they were very easy to work with leading up to our event. They provide china, linens, flatware, table runners, chair sashes, and uplighting. We loved the... Read More way our decor turned out, and many of our guests commented on the elegance of the room. During the actual event, Mikayla, our event producer was always around to help with any issues that arose. She was so friendly and on top of any request that we had. In addition, we found an open bar to be relatively affordable at this venue. Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and we had an unforgettable reception. We recommend this venue to others who want an intimate space with natural lighting that can be transformed based on your own vision for your wedding.

Amazingly Flexible!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015

The staff at A View are exactly who you want in your corner on your big day! To say that Brandi Goldapp and her team went above and beyond may sound cliché but it doesn't begin to tell the whole story. On our wedding day, the weather was what you typically expect in... Read More Nebraska - it was changing every 20 minutes. From sunny to rainy and back. Our plan for an outdoor ceremony seemed to be slipping away as the ceremony time approached. Brandi had a beautiful indoor location set for us (in addition to the outdoor setup) but she didn't give up on ensuring that we had the wedding that my wife really wanted even when we had resigned ourselves that it wasn't going to happen. When there was a break in the clouds - the sun and Brandi came shinning through and her team quickly made all the adjustments needed for us to have the exact ceremony we both had pictured - outdoors on the beautiful patio area at A View West. Thank you A View for showing us that you cared about our wedding and reception as much as we did. They are true professionals that made us feel like family - we are grateful for the experience.

A View West Reception

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Justine C

I had such a great experience at A View West. We chose them as the spot that we would be having our wedding reception. Throughout the process they always answered any questions that I had. The day of the wedding, Mia was such amazing help. She was everywhere making sure that my... Read More husband and I were happy. She worked so hard that day! The venue was so gorgeous and we received lots of great feedback from family and friends.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Adam V

We are having our reception at A View West in July and we can honestly say that the venue is a beautiful location. The outdoor patio is also a very nice touch for guests to hang out during the reception. Brittany and Caitlyn have been our main contacts they always are willing to... Read More work around our schedules to meet with us and are very helpful with giving us tips and ideas on how to proceed with the reception! Amazing service! Thanks!

2016-04-28T15:26:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are thankful you appreciate our services and we are excited to host your wedding in July!

Fabulous Place and Service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amy A

A View was wonderful. Everyone keeps talking about the views. It's a wonderful place if you want awesome views from inside as well as the deck. Also, the staff that helped that night was wonderful. Very helpful, kept things going. I had a wonderful experience throughout.

2015-11-09T12:32:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this, Amy! Thank you from all of us at A View and we're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Best wishes to you and Jason! - Caitlin and the A View Venues Team

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 natalie m

Friendly helpful staff

Good Staff ='s Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Larisa W

Brittney was very helpful to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. It was wonderful that we got to set up the venue one day prior to the wedding. The wedding went very smoothly and I would recommend this place to all of my friends.

2015-10-29T12:37:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for feedback! We are pleased to hear you would recommend us and that your day went smoothly - that's always one of our goals to achieve! We wish you both all the best! Britney & The A View Staff

A View staff is the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 rachel j

Not only was our staff on top of everything but the venue itself was gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. They took care of linens, napkins, tables, chairs, China, etc so all we had to worry about was our decorations. Our planning was so easy with them - they're so fun... Read More to work with - so it made our big day even better. Literally nothing went wrong on our day because the staff was so on top of everything. They're the best!

2015-12-27T21:56:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was an honor being a part of your day and we wish you and Doug all the best! - Britney, Caitlin, & The A... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Whitley J

My husband and I were recently married at A View On State. We signed our contract while the venue was still under construction and were very pleased with the result! The venue itself (we used the Redwood Room and the pavilion in the back) is gorgeous! The floors are a beautiful... Read More finished concrete. There is downlighting already installed. They have locked rooms for both the bride and groom to get ready in. The patios are furnished with beautiful wicker furniture and the patios and pavilion are surrounded with beautiful, flowering plants. The services provided by A View were perfect for us! They had lots of colors and styles of fabrics available for our tablecloths, runners, chair ties, and napkins. We loved that they included tables, chairs, linens, and china. We felt safe knowing here was security on-site. Britney was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing! She and her assistants set everything up (all we had to do was bring centerpieces). She kept our drinks full the entire night and checked in frequently to make sure the night was going as planned. I honestly don't know what we would've done without her! She made our event so wonderful and stress-free. I highly recommend A View On State!

2015-12-27T22:03:30 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for your kind words, Whitley! We really appreciate you putting your faith in our venue prior to construction being complete. We are thrilled to hear you were so pleased! It was our pleasure being a part of your day, thank you again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kierstin W

I loved this place! Britney rocked it! She made sure that we all had a great time and that everything was perfect. It was so hard looking for a place last year since our wedding was in June and June is such a busy time for weddings! (Obviously) but Britney reached out to us and... Read More showed us the model for the building on State street, and we chose it. I was so nervous picking it since it wasn't built but I am so glad we picked it when we did. We had our ceremony and reception there. The reception was in the Palms room and we had over 200 guests along with a band, photo booth, and a head table of 22 people. There was so much room to move around. I still keep getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. It was perfect! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff. Caitlin was our coordinator and she went above and beyond to give us our dream day, even down to the smallest of details. Nothing was left undone leading up to our wedding, which made the day of smooth sailing and that's every... Read More brides dream. We wouldn't be able to come up with anything bad to say about A View West even if we tried. Brandi has a great venue and an even better staff. If you want your wedding to be ideal, these are the people to work with!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Sadie S

We LOVED having our wedding here! We first met Christmas of 2013 to check out the venue and we fell in love with the place! We came back later to sign the contract! I loved that everything is included in the rental and no hidden costs. We had Caitlin at first then we had... Read More Brittany. Both of which was very professional and helpful along the very long road of planning. When the day came it was beautiful there! Everything from the table runners and settings to the outdoor greenary made for amazing pictures! I would definitely recommend this venue for ones with smaller amount of people invited. We didn't end up using the upstairs portion of the venue which cut our bill down and they gave us the up-to-date costs (which lowered over the year 1/2 since we booked)! It was just an overall great experience!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Sonya P

A View in Fontenelle Hills truly delivers "A View" from the beautiful deck overlooking the green golf course to the gorgeous walls of windows inside the venue looking at all the luscious greenery! The staff was so helpful, kind, and not to mention fun! I loved everything about... Read More my wedding! The staff made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about anything but to enjoy the day! The only thing I could say that I hope they change is the flooring. It's an older carpet, but the dance floor is very nice!! I wouldn't have changed anything! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Chris H

My wife and I decided on State Street location for A View while it was still under construction. Our event planner Britney McRoberts promised that it would be an amazing evening, and she came through in every way. From the amazing ceremony pavilion out back, to the setup and... Read More incorporation of the multi colors we had in our wedding, every aspect of our day was perfect. We've received so many compliments on how everything went!! I would highly recommend this place and Britney to anyone who is looking to celebrate their day in style.

Great Decor, Horrible Service

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Courtney R

The decor that the venue sets up is beautiful, and it's great if that is all you're looking for. I felt as if the staff stopped working for and with us as soon as they got our final payment, which we sent in around a month prior to our wedding date. The first unprofessional... Read More thing that happened was the event coordinator being 45 minutes late to a meeting we had scheduled. We never received an apology or anything for this. The day of our wedding, we arrived at the building at noon, which is the earliest they told us we could get in. When we got there, they were doing a tour of the building with another couple and would not allow the men in the bridal party into the conference room to get ready as that's where they were currently meeting with the other couple. We had been told previously by an event coordinator when we wanted to schedule meetings on a Saturday that they had an event, that this could not be done, so we were curious as to why they were doing exactly that on our wedding day. When the event coordinator was confronted about this, she lied and advised that the couple was late to their meeting. She stated their meeting was supposed to be at 11:30 but they didn't show up until 11:45. The reason we know that she lied was because she had another couple come in after them for a tour. It takes at least 15-30 minutes to get through a meeting there to go over all the details so we know the next couple couldn't have been scheduled until 12pm if the first couple was scheduled at 11:30 am. We did not see this event coordinator for the rest of evening, even though she was the main event coordinator we had met with for the entire planning of the wedding. The next thing that happened concerned the 1 hour of open bar that we paid for. Just as a heads up, they start the time clock for this as soon as the first person walks into the doors for the reception, even if that person doesn't order a drink and no one else comes in for another 5 minutes. This was something that was not communicated to us or indicated in the contract. We ended up getting the time extended, but only after arguing with them for 20 minutes about the issue. There were a few other small issues but none worth mentioning. We had a meeting with the venue owner, Brandi, a few weeks later to address the issues we had. The meeting did not go well at all. When we first started the meeting she advised us that she had only set aside 15 minutes for the meeting and so we needed to get the issues addressed quickly. She was unprofessional and extremely rude. She continued to cut us off in the meeting and also raised her voice multiple times. She belittled us and our family members and was very derogative. We ended up walking out of the meeting because we would not be spoken to that way. After spending $9,000 at this venue, you would think they would want to be of great service, but all they want is their money. If you just want nice décor set up for you, then it won't be so bad, but if you want someone to actually assist you, which is what was promised to us, then do not use this venue. They do not follow through and are unprofessional and rude.

Personalized Service and Most Beautiful Scenery!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Cammie N

We loved the way our wedding was handled at A View in Fontenelle Hills. First of all, you cannot beat the views from all directions at this venue. Our wedding photos are gorgeous because of all of the lush grass and beautiful trees. The indoor area is very large, we had a... Read More reception with about 150 guests and there was room to spare. We had our ceremony poolside and it was absolutely gorgeous. Britney and the other staff worked their tails off the entire week leading up to our wedding keeping that pool in pristine condition, and we could not have been more excited about that. It is also amazing that they set all of the tables up and then take it all down at the end of the night. You literally do not have to lift a finger if you choose this venue. The night of our reception, the staff was working amazingly hard all night long making sure things were running smoothly. Despite their hard work, none of them appeared flustered at any point, and they were all extremely courteous to our guests. I also thought it was a nice touch that they dressed up in our colors. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding and reception. It is convenient, low stress, and absolutely beautiful. You will not be disappointed (their staff won't let you be!)

2014-10-28T16:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jeremy on your big day! Everything was perfect and I am so happy we were able to have your wedding at the pool! We wish you a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brenda

The venue is gorgeous and the staff is friendly, however, I did find myself looking for the wedding coordinator a few times during my wedding and then just ended up handling some things myself with my bridesmaids.

Fantastic Wedding from Ceremony to Reception

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Samantha H

I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception here and they were fantastic with it all. I had brought in my own catering for the reception which was fantastic. The only thing that I was very sad about was that they wouldn't let my Aunt who is a cake decorator... Read More make my cake because she was from California and wouldn't have a licensed kitchen to make the cake in. Other than that the service was fantastic. Caitlin was our coordinator and she was awesome, put all of us at ease and took care of my husband and I with everything that we could have asked for. I would 100 percent pick this place again!

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Melanie M

From the day we toured A View West with Brandi, we were sold on the venue. It was a little hard to find on the first visit but we are glad we did. It’s an upscale, modern venue and comfortably handled our 250 guests. We only used the venue for our reception, but they do have the... Read More capabilities to perform weddings at this location. A View West offers a complete package including three levels of bar menus and a photo booth. They handle all the setup and tear down, as well as coordinate arrival times for all your vendors to make sure things run smooth and without incident. This was a major factor in our venue decision making because we didn’t want to worry about having to decorate and clean-up a hall when we had so many other things to deal with before the wedding. The price is comparable to other venues that will offer similar services, but we felt A View West had some of the best planners on staff. Caitlin was our planner and we cannot say enough about her. She handled everything down to the smallest details and made our reception the best that it could be. Caitlin always found time to meet with us and made sure everything was in order and ready to go weeks in advance. If we had a question or concern about a specific detail, Caitlin either had an answer or called us with an answer within a day or two. We truly believe that she wants to make your day as special as possible and will not skimp on anything to make sure everything as perfect as it can be. If Caitlin is your planner, you’re in good hands and your reception is going to be amazing. Just knowing that Caitlin was in charge of everything allowed us to be carefree during our reception on our big day. The only downfall is that there are not a lot of options for hotels around this area. If you are not concerned about having a hotel within walking distance, this is very reasonable option for your wedding and/ or reception.

2014-09-25T19:51:42 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MELANIE AND ANDY! You could not have said anything more kind and heartfelt than you just did. It was such a pleasure to work with you two and I am ecstatic that you enjoyed your day so much. It makes me... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Venue for Wedding and/or Reception

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Alyssa H

I had my reception at A View in Fontenelle Hills on 8/9/14. Prior to the actual reception, we met with the team 3 times. Our initial meeting at which we signed the contract, the team was up front about all costs and very willing to answer all questions. After this we had a... Read More design meeting. They have a lot of materials for decorating tables and chairs. We did sashes on every other chair and the room looked beautiful. At the final meeting a few weeks before the wedding, we finalized all decisions and the staff was very helpful with ideas. We were told that if there was no event on the Friday prior to our event, we could come and set up early. There were multiple times to come in and the staff was always warm and welcoming. I came in at noon the day of to see the room and it was amazing. You can tell that the staff takes pride in what they do at A View. Throughout the night, my liaison was always available. She helped me through the buffet line and brought me a drink. They went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely recommend them. Thank you to Britney, Caitlin, Hannah and the rest of the staff!

2014-08-26T17:23:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Alyssa!! We really enjoyed working with you for your big day! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations. We always strive to do our best and we do have pride in what we do! :)... Read Less Read More

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Chatelle O

Just finished up another consultation with Caitlin! We picked out our sash and table run colors as well as our center pieces! This experience has been a blast! She is a great person to work with and a ton of fun! Everything was laid out for us from the get go from the venue... Read More price to the DJ! Our contract spells everything out so that there are no suprises! She has done an excellent job of keeping us informed and communicatingto us when things need to be done! I am looking forward to spending this special day with he people of A View In Fontenelle!!!

2014-08-05T17:53:49 Response from the vendor

We are always happy to help! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and we can't wait for your day either! It's going to be a blast!

A View West ...A Great Venue and Staff!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Malissa F

A View West was wonderful!! I couldn't have asked for a better reception! Our Wedding Coordinator, Caitlin was amazing to work with and always answered all of my many questions quickly. Many of our guests this was their first time there and thought it was a very beautiful... Read More space! A View West is a hidden gem!!! I would highly recommend A View West to any bride and groom!

2014-08-06T14:37:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words Malissa! You and Brad were an absolute joy to work with and we are so happy we could be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both!

A View: Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Jana W

Beautiful rental space!

2014-08-05T15:21:13 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that you feel this way, especially because you have yet to have your wedding with us! We would have appreciated an opportunity to meet and chat with you about your displeasure with our services so that we could work something out.... Read Less Read More

Beautiful venue but over-priced and not flexible

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jackie P

The venue is beautiful - however you have to use their vendors for almost everything. Their bar package is double the cost of other venues. You can choose from only 4 caterers. You cannot bring in an outside photo booth. We fell in love with the space but the little... Read More nickle-and-dime charges really added up to way more than we expected. I recommend going somewhere else if possible.

2014-07-31T11:51:39 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry that we did not make your big day as easy and unforgettable as possible! We do work with 5 preferred caterers: Attitude on Food, A Catered Affair, Hy-Vee Catering, Pleasure Your Palate, and Patricia Catering, however we will work with an... Read Less Read More

My Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Morgan W

My wedding at A View in Fontenelle Hills was amazing! I'd recommend this venue=)

Brandi Goldapp

The A View Venues team is here to guide you in your planning process from the moment you see our photos on The Knot to when you're walking out on the night of your wedding. We are dedicated and passionate experts in our field who are waiting to help you get started turning your fantasy wedding into a reality! Contact us today! Pictured from left to right: Britney McRoberts - Sales & Events Manager Brandi Goldapp - Owner Caitlin Donahue - Operations & Events Manager