Is this your business? claim it now

A Wildflower Florist & Gifts

Colorado Springs, CO

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2916 N Powers Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO (719) 591-2100

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Janet H

Bridal bouquet was amazing and bridesmaids were perfect! They also had the flower girl petals... But they forgot to even make my throw bouqet and some of the corsages and boutonnieres were wrong. They delivered them on time and everything ended up just fine. But I would... Read More encourage you to do some research before using them!

Some good, some bad

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Nicole K

My bride's bouquet was great. But the bridesmaids bouquets were supposed to be white callas, and they showed up as purple. Our wedding was on Mother's day weekend, so I understand that it was a hectic time. The groom's boutonniere had frayed ribbon that we had to trim. The... Read More service was great, the ladies there were really easy and fun to work with.

Great Florist

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 TJ N

I ordered a smaller bouquet of red roses. They were perfect. They were big enough to add a nice amount of color, but not heavy to hold and held up well the day of the wedding as well as the day after. The boutonniere was beautiful as well. The florist suggested three smaller... Read More flowers instead of one large one and it was much nicer and perfect.

Flowers late and died

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Kristin Z

Our flowers showed up 3 hours late and died half way through the day.