A-1 Majestic Sound

A-1 Majestic Sound

1254 Mayport Landing Circle, Atlantic Beach, FL

Jay Rock rocks!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Amanda S

Jay Rock was awesome! I had NO idea what type of music I wanted to play, just that I wanted it upbeat and fun. We actually extended the reception an hour too, so the wedding was 5 hours instead of 4, and there were tons of people on the dance floor ALL night. It was a BLAST!!! He was awesome! And not nearly as expensive as all the other djs in the area. Very quick on email. Very nice. Very willing to make the wedding personal to you.

When it rains

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Sara O

You have to get the party started! I must say Jay Rock was amazing and able to fit all my songs in a shortened reception due to the weather. He was friendly, thoughtful, and checked in on the bride or groom to make sure everything he was doing was great.

Great Job Jay Rock !!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 samantha o

I had my wedding 2 months ago , Jay Rock was our DJ , He Rocked !!! Had such a great time and he worked with Us on all the different special things we requested !!! And His party Motivator Roderick was out on the Dance Floor ALL Night !!!! Looking for a DJ for your event look no further .Thanks Again A-1 Majectic!!! Mr. & Mrs. Mallery

Got my party started!

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Shelby D

Jay Rock and his team were one of the BEST things I could have planned for my wedding. Jay Rock and the Party Motivator got our wedding party started!!! The music, entertainment and excitement in the room was just what I imagined and we all had the best time! Thank you Jay Rock and the team at A-1 Majestic Sound for not only providing quality service, but also having the utmost professionalism and true quality entertainment. regards, Gary and Shelby Jones, aka The Jones' Est. 9.10.11 :)

Amazing Job, Jay Rock!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Kimberly K

Jay Rock played the songs and dances that I specifically requested. He played all the way to the end of the reception and he worked with me on everything I had requested. Thanks so much, Jay!! :)

Jay Rock is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Casie B

We were so pleased with the service we received from A-1 Majestic Sound. They really kept the energy up at our reception and Jay Rock was so much fun!

good choice

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Deanna W

DJ Jay Rock and his party motivator rocked!

Great