AAA Entertainment

Serving West Virginia, PA, OH, KY, VA, and NC.

Photography, Videography, and Disc Jockeys

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away." Breathtaking photography, videography, and DJ Entertainment. Call us for a free consultation, we'll supply the oxygen.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cross Lanes, WV
Serving West Virginia, PA, OH, KY, VA, and NC.

Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Katy S

I loved my DJ!! He totally knew how to keep things going and never had a dull moment. He was awesome. The video people were also ver professional and never got in the way.

2011-08-22T13:28:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for those kind words Katie. We had a blast at your reception and I am so glad you did, too. Your wedding movie will take your breath away!

So great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Carrie

AAA Entertainment made my wedding so much fun. They had my 92 year old grandma up and dancing. They DJed my ceremony, reception, and after party and everything was perfect. JK was fantastic and the party motivators were great.

Great

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Jodi D

They kept their promise....my feet were sore (from dancing) and my face was sore (from smiling)

Best Dance Party Ever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Sarah B

My wedding had the best dance music ever, thanks to our DJ Zach. We were on the same page with focusing our music on R/B and mid 90s hip hop and I still have people telling me how much fun they had dancing the night away. Very professional and easy to get in touch with, I... Read More recommend AAA to anyone in the mid WV region.

TO AAA Entertainment