AAA Entertainment

Serving West Virginia, PA, OH, KY, VA, and NC.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cross Lanes, WV
Serving West Virginia, PA, OH, KY, VA, and NC.

Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Katy S

I loved my DJ!! He totally knew how to keep things going and never had a dull moment. He was awesome. The video people were also ver professional and never got in the way.

2011-08-22T13:28:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for those kind words Katie. We had a blast at your reception and I am so glad you did, too. Your wedding movie will take your breath away!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kathryn M

JK is the one that DJed our wedding. For being the owner of this company you would think he would have higher standards. He was so hard to get ahold of. I turned in our questionnaire and couldn't get a response on if he received it. Then I asked how much I owed him left on my... Read More balance and he never answered. So I just sent the final balance and of course that's when he responded to say he got his money. Then 3 days before the wedding he finally said he was going to call me about the questionnaire to review it. Well he never called. He didn't call me until the morning before the wedding! Also our venue had a power outage at the time and he had no way of running his DJ equipment without us bringing him a generator. Luckily the power came on so we didn't have to worry about that. Then he calls me on the wedding day while I was getting ready instead of calling the primary contact. The absolute WORST thing about it was he pronounced our name wrong after I just went over how to pronounce it the day before! After we're paying all this money and feeding you, you can at least say our name right. Then towards the ending of our reception he called in another DJ to play music for him while he sat at the bar and drank.

So great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Carrie

AAA Entertainment made my wedding so much fun. They had my 92 year old grandma up and dancing. They DJed my ceremony, reception, and after party and everything was perfect. JK was fantastic and the party motivators were great.

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Jodi D

They kept their feet were sore (from dancing) and my face was sore (from smiling)

Best Dance Party Ever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Sarah B

My wedding had the best dance music ever, thanks to our DJ Zach. We were on the same page with focusing our music on R/B and mid 90s hip hop and I still have people telling me how much fun they had dancing the night away. Very professional and easy to get in touch with, I... Read More recommend AAA to anyone in the mid WV region.

Start a Conversation!