A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 J F

Keely was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had a semi custom gown made and she has kept in touch the whole way through and has been so helpful!! She really took the time to understand what I'm looking for and help me get the dress of my dreams. I would recommend anyone to... Read More book an appointment with her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 J F

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaylyn R

This store is SPECTACULAR! I seriously am so passionate about it. I'm so relieved to have finally found a wedding dress shop that offers more unique, boho wedding dresses than all the other tacky crap out there. And they actually had a great selection within my (what I thought... Read More was) low budget! The girls there are so incredibly friendly and helpful - Keely was so fun to work with, and I love that they pop some champagne when you've found your dress! If you want to look unique, stunning, and draw eyes on your wedding day, you will go here ;)

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Karley S

I am an English teacher and am at a loss for words in trying to express how amazing my experience with Keely was! I was visiting Denver this weekend from Canada and booked an appointment at a&be with little expectation to purchase a dress. It was my first appointment and I was... Read More definitely thinking I would shop around before saying yes to the dress. I went in with a pretty particular vision of what I had wanted to see. Keely was amazing in getting to know me and the style I was going for. She helped to pull some AMAZING dresses. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, though to be safe I tried on the rest of the dresses we had pulled together. I was set on the dress when Keely suggested I try just one more. It was an A-line Hailey Paige that was certainly not on my radar. I had been trying on sleek, bohemian styles. I decided to try the Hailey Paige to humour my mom and Keely. It was love at first sight! It is definitely worth it to try on different styles, you might surprise yourself. Keely treated us with champagne and seriously made me feel like I was THE most important bride she'd ever worked with. Like seriously.. I felt like I was Kate Middleton. I just cannot say enough about Keely and my whole experience at a&be!! HIGHLY recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alexandra Z

Keely was perfection! I'm so glad I found this amazing shop in Denver! Keely was amazing and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. She picked up my style immediately and I absolutely loved that the first dress we tried on was the one that I couldn't Leave the shop without... Read More it. There's something so special about shopping small and local and getting the most intimate shopping experience. We even had glasses of champagne poured to celebrate the purchase. Couldn't recommend a&be' more. THANK YOU KEELY!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Erin G

I had such a great time with my mom, mother-in-law to be and a few girlfriends trying on dresses at this beautiful boutique salon! Caitlin my stylist was the BEST and she found a knockout dress that I would have never picked out for myself. In fact, the dress that I ultimately... Read More ended up with was nothing like I had described, but Caitlin picked up right away what would work with my body type and the feel of our venue. It was fun, non-stressful and personal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Heather D

I scheduled an appointment at a&be after following them on Instagram and knowing that they had the exact vibe I was looking for on my wedding day: a little glam, a little boho, and of course feeling and looking effortless. Walking in on a Saturday, the shop was jam packed,... Read More but 6 of my girlfriends and I were settled in to a spacious area that made us feel like the only people in the shop. We pulled about 7 or 8 dresses, but I knew after trying on my second dress that is was the "one." I felt amazing and never wanted to take it off. Another bonus was that it was under budget even after taxes and shipping. This all could not have been made possible without Keely! She was amazing. She made me feel like my best self and even when my friends pulled dresses out of my budget she assured me that I shouldn't worry.; if it was out of my budget it was not "the" dress. We brought several bottles of our own champagne (we can be a rowdy bunch) but Keely also poured us a celebratory toast when I found my dream dress. The manager even came over to introduce herself and look at how the dress fit. I was only the second bride to ever try it on. It added that extra touch knowing that they really cared about not only their merchandise, but their brides. Since finding my dress, Keely has been in constant contact regarding when my dress will ship, when to expect it, and where to go for alterations. I absolutely recommend a&be to any bride who is looking to be blown away with the customer service and feel like the most special girl in the room :) Thanks, Keely and a&be!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Kenyon H

I had such a great experience at a&be and will definitely refer friends here! Keely was my stylist and was so much fun. She had great energy and made sure I felt beautiful and that I was 110% happy with my dress. This shop did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Liz D

a&be was the fourth and final bridal store I went to in my search for the perfect wedding dress! I worked with Bailey who was super friendly and so helpful! She helped me try on many different styles of dresses and I ended up purchasing a dress I never would have imagined... Read More myself getting married in but that I absolutely love. Bailey was patient and willing to meet with me on several different occasions to bring back friends and family that weren't able to attend the first appointment. Bailey also helped me purchase my dress at a discount since the designer's trunk show was in town. I would absolutely recommend a&be bridal shop and would definitely ask to work with Bailey. She really did help me find the perfect dress and really made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Rebecca L

I tried on my first wedding dress at a&be. I had other appointments after my appointment at a&be. There was no pressure to purchase a dress at the end of my appointment. I was not treated as if I wasted my consultant's time. She was understanding and encouraged me to find the... Read More dress that I wanted. She supported my dress shopping experienced and truly wanted me to find the perfect dress no matter where I purchased it. I not only came back to a&be because of the superior service but because the BEAUTIFUL dresses as well. I ultimately chose my dream dress from a&be. Their dresses are unique and stunning. I knew that I wasn't going to find another dress that could even compare the one I chose. Thanks a&be!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Brooke S

This shop is super cute, all the people are friendly, and their selection is second to none. I came to a&be after two other appointments. I found two gowns that were nice but just not quite what I wanted. After thinking for a couple days, my consultant contacted me and ask how... Read More my decision making process was going. I told her the whole wedding gown shopping experience made me realize I dont want a white gown. I explained a general idea of what I wanted, and she promptly emailed me back with a picture and a description of a couple dresses that were spot on! She got me in that day to try the dresses on and low and behold, I bought my dress! I am ecstatic to see it when it arrives! I would still be searching if it weren't for Kelsey at a&be!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Maura M

The ladies at a&be were WONDERFUL and accommodating. I had a broken leg when I went in to try on wedding dresses for both my first and second appointment, and everyone was more than willing to help me out in any way possible. The shop had new dresses from designer collections... Read More that I couldn't find anywhere else for quite a while - they have a great selection and they know their stock/designers well. I ended up ordering my dress with a&be even though they are an hour and a half drive away from me - and I definitely would, again.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jenica G

Great store and Lindsay was wonderful to work with. A little more structured than I prefer and tight quarters but beautiful dresses and wonderful staff. Definitely worth checking out

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Natalie M

I would not have found my dream dress if it wasn't for A&Bé. I was looking for one dress in particular (a Spring 2017 Blush by Hailey Paige gown) and was told by the staff that it wasn't expected to be shipped and arrive in the store until April, so I ruled it out. I had planned... Read More to say yes to the dress at a different bridal studio and that same day I received a call from Bret at A&Bé saying the dress I was looking for unexpectedly came in!! I immediately made an appointment and they were able to get me in before my appointment at the other studio that same day. I got in to A&Bé and tried on my dream dress, my wedding dress. It would have been so easy for Bret and the A&Bé team to not call me and I would have ended up with the wrong dress from a different studio. They went above and beyond to find me my dream dress even after I didn't find what I was initially looking for at A&Bé. I can't say enough good things. Go find your dream dress at A&Bé!!! And ask for Bret!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Alexandra K

Yesterday I finally found my dress! We had spent a large amount of time looking around and prior to a&be I had been underwhelmed by all the dresses I tried on. A&bé has a wide selection of very unique gowns and I highly recommend going here if you're not the typical bride! Bret... Read More assisted me in finding the perfect dress and was very poised and professional; she was able to suggest various choices while staying near my budget and talking to me about the true purpose of the dress--my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kayte M

AMAZING! Sydney and Bailey were absolutely wonderful to work with! The girls at a&bé are so delightful and super sweet. I found my dress the very first day of the whole wedding dress shopping experience. The dresses are stunning, the bridal shop itself is beautiful and modern... Read More and the girls that work there I feel like I've known forever. Wonderful experience. I can't say it enough. I love love love a&bé! Thank you Sydney and Bailey from the very bottom of my heart for helping me find my dream dress! Xoxo

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Katie A

When I posted on Facebook that I was looking for recommendations on bridal boutiques it was an overwhelming response of GO TO A&BE! This is the first place I looked and ended up being the only one that mattered! Amazing selection and beautiful shop. Kelsey was WONDERFUL! She... Read More made great recommendations and was so friendly and accommodating. She even allowed me to come back the following day very last minute so I could show my dress to my friend. Can't say enough good things about this experience , I will never forget it, its every girls dream of finding THE DRESS. I will recommend A& Be and Kelsey to any bride to be! I absolutely love my dress, nothing else compares! Save yourself the time and go straight there! Thank you Kelsey!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Cailin C

I had the best experience at a&be. I had been to several shops around town and ordered a couple dresses online. I just could not find something that suited my style at all much less within my budget. I am very petite and was having such a hard time envisioning what dresses would... Read More look like once they fit. The dresses I saw in other stores were so boring and basic. Bre was the absolute best she was so patient and really listened to what I was looking for. She even let me take in the dress I had already purchased to help me decide. I ended up with the perfect dress and I felt amazing. It felt like Bre was really invested in finding me the perfect dress and she did. The dresses at a&be are so unique and beautiful. I could have found 10 dresses in there that would have felt just as perfect.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Blake K

I had an awesome experience at a&be bridal. My consultant was Kelsey and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! This was my third shop and I was sure I wasn't going to find anything. She helped keep me focused and narrowed the dresses down perfectly letting me make every... Read More decision. I tried on LOTS of dresses and she never once looked annoyed, which is impressive considering she's carrying a bundle of joy! I'm really excited to wear the gown I chose and encourage all brides to check out this shop!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Deena G

I'm so happy that I chose a & be for my dress! I worked with Kelsey and she gave me great advice yet made me feel completely comfortable. I never felt pressured to make a decision or choose a dress from the shop. However, I did find my gown at a& be! Compared to the other shops... Read More I tried out, a& be had the most beautiful, unique, bohemian gowns. It was so hard to choose just one! I would recommend this great boutique to anyone who is looking for a gown :)

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lauren P

I am so fortunate to have found THE dress at a&be! Bret was AMAZING and did a fantastic job of painting that picture of how I should FEEL on my wedding day; she made it so easy to say "yes" to my perfect dress. Bret was an absolute doll; loved her personality and ability to make... Read More me feel comfortable. So many unique dresses that I'm sure I couldn't find anywhere else. I'd recommend a&be to any of my close friends!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda H

After a lot of research on wedding boutiques, I decided to try a & bé for helping me find my perfect gown. The high praise from reviewers were the deciding factor in my choice and they proved to be super accurate. Kelsey was the young lady who helped me at my appointment, and... Read More she was superb! She was knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and demonstrated her genuine desire to help me find "The Dress" They have streamlined their selection process so you don't feel inundated by sheer number of gowns or feel overwhelmed by choices. These ladies know their business. They are open about prices and help you work within your budget. If you are wondering where to start (and end) your search, it is most certainly here.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Mary P

By the time I got to a&be, I had been to at least 3 bridal shops and tried on over 50 dresses. I found dress shopping to be incredibly fun, but also a very daunting and stressful. My stylist at a&be was Bret, and from the moment I met her everything seemed relaxed and easy.... Read More There only one favorite at a time made things so much easier! I ended up finding my dress on my second visit and I am so in love with it and a&be. It came in early, and was so affordable! I wish I had a reason to go back in!