A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Megan R

Worked with Katie and she was wonderful! I got my dress here after checking out two other bridal shops. My other stylists at the other places were wonderful as well, but Katie definitely stood out! She's very personable, intuitive, and helpful in the decision-making process. She... Read More knows when to chime in and offer suggestions as well as when to give space to make decisions. I also appreciated her help and input in making sure the dress "wowed me" and not wasting time re-trying on dresses that weren't all that memorable or had the "wow" effect. Highly recommend this story and Katie for sure!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lindsay H

I had the best experience I could have ever asked for by coming to A&Be in Denver. As a out of state brie they were informative on communicating dressing shipping and ordering but also assisting in details of dress design even from afar. The most important part though was the... Read More individual attention and support I received when I was trying on dresses, my stylist Ashley, was the best person we could have ever asked for!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 A B

I booked a last minute appointment because my mom was unexpectedly in town, and was convinced I would not buy a dress, especially since it was my first time shopping. I came in, and Katie was my stylist, and I can't say enough about how wonderful she was. She listened to my... Read More likes, dislikes, concerns, questions, ideas, and guided our appointment so professionally and seamlessly, and by the end, I walked out with my dream dress that was beyond what I even knew existed. It is a beautiful salon, but Katie really made my appointment. She is amazing at what she does, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Chloe S

Super fun, adorable bridal shop! Lots of options for the off-beat, boho style bride. They had dresses in styles that I did not find at the three other bridal shops that I tried on dresses at. The staff was friendly and helped me find the perfect dresses for my wedding day! It... Read More was the first dress I tried on at a&be! Anna was very reassuring throughout my fitting when I was having trouble making decisions and saying "no" to dresses!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Amber E

I am so glad I came to a&be! Before coming to a&be, I had been to a few other boutiques but I was never able to find anything that was even close to what I wanted. Being a petite bride, I was struggling to find ANYTHING that worked for me and my stylist, Katie, knew exactly the... Read More right dresses to try and sure enough, I found the perfect dress! Katie was so patient with me (I came back twice because there were actually two dresses I loved!) and was willing to go above and beyond to make sure I had the best dress for me. She was fun and so helpful, I can't say enough good things about a&be. I get my dress in a few months and cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan B

I didn't end up purchasing my dress from A&be but I would still highly recommend it. My stylist, Isabel, was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me pick out a great selection of dresses. She was kind and made me and my guests feel very welcome. She also... Read More went out of her way to get me another appointment that same day to come back and try a dress on that I really loved. They have great prices and a great selection. Check them out and ask for Isabel!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Chris C

I had a great experience at this boutique! I recently bought my wedding dress and worked with Katie (a&be stylist). She was very patient and knowledgable. My in-laws and I had such a great experience with her. I tried a number of dresses, but did not feel rushed in any way. We... Read More ended up finding the perfect dress for me that day! I am very happy with my purchase and my overall experience. I highly recommend this boutique.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Megan R

a&be was exactly what I needed for my first time shopping experience! If you go to this shop ask for Katie. She knew how to make me feel comfortable, calm, beautiful and excited at the same time. She really is a talent and I could not have done this process without her advice... Read More and guidance. Katie is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Hailee W

Thank goodness for this bridal boutique gem. A co-worker of mine referred me to A&Be Bridal after I shared with her the dreadful stories that I had experienced looking for a wedding dress (it was truly traumatic.) I scheduled an appointment at A&Be and the second I met my... Read More stylist, Katie, I knew my luck was about to change. When Katie asked me what my dress preferences were, I told her that I had been to 9 bridal stores in Denver and hadn’t like one dress. At this point I had probably tried on over 100 dresses. She told me from the get go that she would find me a dress, and that she did. The dresses at A&Be were so unique, unlike any of the other bridal shops I visited in the Denver Metro area. More importantly, Katie was such a breathe of fresh air. She loves her job and it shows because she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable, and actually for the first time, excited about wedding dress shopping. I am so grateful for Katie’s help. She found me the most perfect, beautiful, elegant dress. A million times thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Grace S

After visiting more than a few bridal shops I almost felt like I wasn't going to get the experience that everyone talked about. However, after coming to a&be I finally got to live that moment!!! Not only are their gowns beautiful but their saleswomen are amazing!! This shop is... Read More THE shop. They have a great selection of dresses so you can try all different styles or the style that you want! Everywhere else I have been rushed me through my appointment whereas a&be took their time with me and was very knowledgable. The second I walked in I knew I was in the right place. Not to mention I found my dress!! Highly recommend this bridal shop, you wont be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Taylor P

Go see Ashley! She was so amazing. This was my first time trying on dresses and she was very knowledgeable and patient. She made me feel comfortable and had a great time interacting with my bridesmaids and Mom and sister! She helped me find “the one” and I am so happy I got to... Read More experience that moment with someone who truly cares about her clients! I wish I could do it all over again!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maddy W

a&be was lovely!! I bought my dress in Sept. of 2016 and had a wonderful experience. Immediately upon walking in - I could tell it was the place I was going to buy my dress. The vibe was so different than other bridal stores and I mean that as the biggest compliment possible. It... Read More was a truly fun experience filled with laughs and gorgeous dresses. I was able to try on a bunch and my sister ended up grabbing one more as I had a few minutes left, and it was it!! When I picked up the dress, I bought my belt and the manager was wonderful to help me try a bunch on and pick one out. They were just the most wonderful and I LOVED my dress on my wedding day. I tell every bride to make sure you end up here - it will be where you find your dress in the most fun, relaxed, perfect way!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jess M

You only need to go to one bridal shop, and it’s a&be! The designers and dresses they carry are absolutely stunning and unique, with the perfect selection for each bride’s style, figure and budget. Before I went to a&be, I thought I was going to have to settle on a dress that... Read More wasn’t exactly everything that I wanted – and I’m so glad that I don’t have too! Michelle did an amazing job taking me through the store, giving a run down on the designers, and helping me narrow down what dresses would be a good fit for me. I was able to take my time while she and my friends helped me make my final choice, which I'm so happy with! (So happy that I look pictures of my dress when I need a pick-me-up!) Everyone at a&be were friendly, positive, and so happy for me when I found my dress! I recommend this shop to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jordan A

I found my dress at a&be in January for my wedding on September 30! I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on my Rebecca Schoneveld "Kinsley" gown. It was my ultimate dream dress. The staff at a&be were SO lovely and helpful throughout the entire process and made... Read More the experience truly special for me. I would recommend this boutique a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessie C

I found my perfect dress at an a&be trunk show. I got to meet and connect with the designer of my dress. It was a serendipitous experience. Ashley called and told me about the trunk show after I had a few appointments there already. Their dress selection is amazing. Perfect for... Read More the modern free-spirited bride.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shelby F

Loved my dress so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily D

This bridal shop is the experience every bride wants. It's classy inside and out and their saleswomen are sensitive and knowledgeable. Kelsey was wonderful! She spent time getting to know me and my style in just the one hour appointment and soon I was in tears over the perfect... Read More dress! I had not been treated so well by other bridal shops and the girls here made me feel special. Kelsey was so graceful even as I overstepped my appointment time. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Katie H

After going to several other bridal stores where I felt like "just another appointment", I was relieved to have found a&bé where I felt like THE appointment! The women who work here are extremely helpful and friendly. They listen to what your preferences are, including your... Read More vision of your gown and wedding, and make suggestions based on your wants and needs. I felt special and celebrated throughout my experience here and would (and HAVE!) recommended this shop to several friends. Wide array of dresses in price points real brides can afford!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Danielle U

I had the best time finding my perfect wedding dress at a&be Bridal Shop. My stylist, Michele, knew exactly what I was looking for and made me feel beautiful and comfortable! Would 100% recommend to any bride looking for her dream dress, especially if you're looking for the boho... Read More look like I was!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017

My experience at A&be in Denver exceeded my expectations! Katie was absolutely wonderful. I went in not knowing what style of dress I wanted (kind of all over the place) and within five minutes of talking to me, Katie led me to my dream dress. The whole appointment was... Read More low-stress and fun and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mercedes P

Honestly my experience at A&Be was quite meh. A&Be was my second dress appointment of the day, following Anna Be. I had already found a dress I loved at Anna Be, but wanted to see what else was out there. I had my eye on Anna Campbell's dresses and told the girl who helped me,... Read More but she was SUPER unhelpful. Just kind of pulled dresses that looked nothing like I explained and didn't seem like she cared at all. She made me get dressed with her in the room which made me feel very uncomfortable. Anna Be let me put myself in the dress before entering and clipping it all into place, so I wasn't ready to have to be naked in front of a stranger, honestly. The dress styles they offer aren't really my style, which is okay. But really the experience is what made it kind of suck. This is stupid, but they don't even offer champagne unless you buy a dress. I think that's pretty odd, and champagne helps calm the nerves during the whole process. I don't know, I just wasn't impressed.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kristin W

i thought dress shopping was going to be a nightmare for me. but keely at a & be' made it the best experience ever! i am still just amazed at how easy and fun it was! she really listened to what i was wanting out of a dress and took all that in to find me the most amazing dress... Read More and within my price range! she made me feel so comfortable, it was like they knew me and picked out the best stylist for my personality! can't say enough great things about a & be' and keely! if you go, you have to ask for her! thanks guys, i am so happy!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Claire F

I found my dream dress yesterday and could not be happier!! Bailey was so incredibly helpful and kind and made our shopping experience so great. The shop was adorable and they had an amazing selection of dresses to choose from. I enjoyed every minute of dress shopping!