A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Lauren E

My experience was beyond amazing! Katie was fabulous as she really strove to get an idea of what my dream dress would be and more importantly how it would make me feel. She was fun, nice, and so so helpful. She didn't bat an eyelash at my hilarious but boisterous crew and was... Read More the epitome of good customer service and professionalism. We joked how we wanted to be best friends, and its cool to think how easy she is to connect with. That ability to relate well and the unique style of the dresses really set a&bé apart from all of the other shops we visited. I am so proud to say I bought my dress from this store!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Gabby R

I am an anti-bride...someone who, when asked how I want to feel on my wedding day, cringes and curls up into a ball. I left a&be smiling and felt like I had met a long lost best friend, Katie. This couldn't have been an easier and more enjoyable experience. Katie made me laugh,... Read More made me feel human when I felt vulnerable, and (of course) helped me find a dress for one of the most important days in life. xo

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Emily R

I had an amazing experience at A&Be! It was the first shop I went to and no other place could even compare. My stylist, Sydney, was so professional and helpful. I was nervous going into the appointment since it was my first one, but she put me at ease immediately and made the... Read More whole experience enjoyable for myself and my guests. Her expertise was very much appreciated and guided me in finding the dress of my dreams! She didn't pressure me into any decisions and helped me feel relaxed throughout. She also provided me with a list of places recommended for alterations, followed up with me after my appointment, and kept me updated on my dress status. I have and would recommend this shop to all future bride to be's and feel so grateful to have had such a wonderful and positive experience.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Marisa D

Perfection!! I went into this boutique without a "vision" for my wedding dress (which might be unusual for brides-to-be), and Ashley actually helped me build it! I truly didn't know what shape/style of dress I wanted. Because of this, I tried on many MANY dresses and made a... Read More few appointments. Ashley and staff were accommodating, patient, professional, and so friendly!! I'm so glad to have bought my dress here. I would recommend this boutique to anyone! They have gorgeous styles and price point selection :)

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Lauren O

A &bé was great! Every dress I tried on was beautiful and quality. Isabelle was so sweet and helpful and did not pressure me in any way like other dress shops do. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Lauren C

This weekend was magic. I found my wedding dress, along side my moms and BFF. Katie at A&Be was the best! She was so patient and fun and never once made me feel rushed. The entire process was absolutely beyond my expectations. I have been to other bridal shops to try on wedding... Read More dresses, and A&Be blows everyone else in Denver out of the water! Their selection is fantastic. They have a plethora of styles and price ranges. The ladies working there are the cream of the crop. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jessica K

I am so very glad to have found my dream dress at a&be! Because I am taller and curvier than most girls (Lots of T and A if you know what I’m sayin’!), I dreaded dress shopping, knowing that I’m not an easy fit (but to be honest, I’m not really plus sized either- somewhere in... Read More between and very hourglass in shape). The first dress store I visited confirmed my worst nightmares- nothing on the racks fit, and even though they left the dresses unzipped and pinned them to me, each was frumpy and unflattering, leaving me devastated. That’s when I picked up the phone and made a call to a&be. I talked to Katie Ellis, who assured me that she WOULD find me my dress. I went in apprehensively, literally close to tears before I even began looking, but Katie went right to work undeterred- compassionate to my fears, but confident in her abilities as a stylist and in the wonderful array of beautiful dresses at this unique store. Why are these dresses unique, you ask? A&be has taken special care to carry dresses in a wide variety of dresses in styles, sizes and price ranges; I can’t imagine any bride walking in here and not falling in love with “the dress” for them, especially with the knowledgeable girls there to help! In my specific situation, a&be is the shop for me because they are the only store in Colorado to carry dresses from Rish Bridal Atelier, a designer who has a line of dresses called Bohemian Curves by Rish. You read that right- dresses for girls WITH curves! It was like literally every dress I put on from Rish (both from the curves collection and his other dresses) was made for me. If you dig the bohemian, flowy look (which is perfect for the quintessential Colorado wedding!), you should definitely check out his dresses, no matter your size or body type. I am so stoked about the one I selected (Shhhh! I can’t tell you which one!)! Though Rish was the designer that best fit the style and mood of my wedding as well as my curvaceous bod, a&be had other dresses that I also liked very much; this store certainly understands the importance of making a bride feel beautiful and giving her lots of options. Katie made sure to listen to my likes and dislikes and guide me in an honest and kind way towards dresses that would make me feel good to try on, not ones that would make me feel disheartened. It was also fun to see other lovely ladies trying on all different kinds of styles, each obviously having the positive experience I was having! I strongly recommend that any bride-to-be visit a&be. If you’re rolling solo you’ll feel like you’ve got your best girlfriends along because the friendly staff is there to offer honest advice and share in the fun of this special part of planning the BIG DAY. If you’re friends and fam are able to join you, they break out the champagne and make everyone feel welcome. So cheers to us, Ladies, for finding the one- both the man and the dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Karisa D

I had been dress shopping at 3 other bridal salons before a&be and this was the best experience of all of them! They are very attentive and so excited for you on your special day and best of all, you don't feel rushed. You can take your time and really take it all in! On top of... Read More that, they have THE BEST selection of dresses which are affordable too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kayla K

I had the most incredible experience with the ladies of a&bé! I was absolutely dreading trying on wedding dresses (I loathe shopping), but my mom pushed me to book an appointment and I am so glad that a&bé was my first stop. I was paired with Katie Ellis as my stylist and I am... Read More so grateful for her! She was patient, she was kind and she was encouraging. I had never tried on a wedding dress before and she really took the time to listen to what I was looking for in my dream dress, as well as what I wanted my wedding to look like. She didn't overwhelm me with lots of choices and she pulled dresses that were reasonable and within my budget. Katie is as sweet as the day is long and really made my experience incredible. So incredible that I found a dress that day, at the very first dress shop I have ever been to! If you are in the market for a dress or know someone who is, I wouldn't waste any time with other shops. Go to a&bé, and you will find the dress of your dreams. Their team is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Madeline D

Absolutely wonderful!! I worked with Michelle and she made the whole process effortless. She listened to everything I was wanting on my day and I ended up choosing the very first dress she put me in! AWESOME customer service!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Juliana S

I worked with Sydney and had a fantastic experience. Based on a few suggestions, she totally understood the style I was looking for and helped me find an AMAZING dress. I tried on several dresses while I was at the shop and she did a great job helping me envision what the dress... Read More would look like if true to size and had the alterations I would like. Once I decided on a dress, she has be excellent with providing updates regarding communication with the designer and timing. I highly recommend a&be and Sydney!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Krista S

Sydney was SO incredibly helpful and kind with helping me find the right dress for me. I had such a wonderful experience at a&be bridal shop!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jill B

A&be' was amazing! They were respectful of my price range and was even able to express ship a dress to me. They went above and beyond my expectations! Out of the five places I visited, they were the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Ariana P

Katie rocked my world. She made my experience here the best possible. I felt so relaxed, comfortable, and not rushed or pressured at all. She made my sisters & mom feel super comfortable as well, and it was a great visit for all of us. Ended up buying the first dress I tried on.... Read More Great selection of modern, unique, gorgeous dresses.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Katie R

I had an amazing experience at a&be bridal! I found my dream wedding dress which was easy because they had so many great options to choose from. Their selection was far above what I had seen at other bridal shops in Denver. Katie was awesome and made me feel super comfortable... Read More and at ease. She really understood how to be helpful and supportive while also giving my mom and I space to contemplate each dress.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Alyssa D

Wow! I would highly recommend an appointment at this bridal shop! After having my first appointment at Bhldn where the whole experience was rushed, impersonal and left me returning a dress that fit terribly, a&be was an absolute dream! Sammy, my stylist, was fantastic! From the... Read More moment I entered she made me, my mom and my sister feel so welcome and relaxed, and relaxation was a theme throughout the entire appointment. This was a huge factor for me as my last experience was so overwhelming. I felt in such good hands with Sammy! She gave me so much insight into how the dresses would fit in my size, how they might be altered if needed and gave zero pressure to make a purchase that day. She even helped me FaceTime my future mother-in-law to show her the dress I chose. I can’t say enough great things about Sammy and all the ladies at this shop. Thank you so much for making my experience such a delight! 🙏🏻💕

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Morgan P

I had a wonderful experience! I absolutely hate trying anything on, but Allie made my experience so enjoyable. What I thought would be the worst part of wedding planning turned out to be the best! Everyone was so friendly, and Allie truly helped me find the most perfect dress... Read More and veil. I can't wait for my dress to come in!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Megan R

Worked with Katie and she was wonderful! I got my dress here after checking out two other bridal shops. My other stylists at the other places were wonderful as well, but Katie definitely stood out! She's very personable, intuitive, and helpful in the decision-making process. She... Read More knows when to chime in and offer suggestions as well as when to give space to make decisions. I also appreciated her help and input in making sure the dress "wowed me" and not wasting time re-trying on dresses that weren't all that memorable or had the "wow" effect. Highly recommend this story and Katie for sure!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lindsay H

I had the best experience I could have ever asked for by coming to A&Be in Denver. As a out of state brie they were informative on communicating dressing shipping and ordering but also assisting in details of dress design even from afar. The most important part though was the... Read More individual attention and support I received when I was trying on dresses, my stylist Ashley, was the best person we could have ever asked for!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 A B

I booked a last minute appointment because my mom was unexpectedly in town, and was convinced I would not buy a dress, especially since it was my first time shopping. I came in, and Katie was my stylist, and I can't say enough about how wonderful she was. She listened to my... Read More likes, dislikes, concerns, questions, ideas, and guided our appointment so professionally and seamlessly, and by the end, I walked out with my dream dress that was beyond what I even knew existed. It is a beautiful salon, but Katie really made my appointment. She is amazing at what she does, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dress.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Chloe S

Super fun, adorable bridal shop! Lots of options for the off-beat, boho style bride. They had dresses in styles that I did not find at the three other bridal shops that I tried on dresses at. The staff was friendly and helped me find the perfect dresses for my wedding day! It... Read More was the first dress I tried on at a&be! Anna was very reassuring throughout my fitting when I was having trouble making decisions and saying "no" to dresses!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Amber E

I am so glad I came to a&be! Before coming to a&be, I had been to a few other boutiques but I was never able to find anything that was even close to what I wanted. Being a petite bride, I was struggling to find ANYTHING that worked for me and my stylist, Katie, knew exactly the... Read More right dresses to try and sure enough, I found the perfect dress! Katie was so patient with me (I came back twice because there were actually two dresses I loved!) and was willing to go above and beyond to make sure I had the best dress for me. She was fun and so helpful, I can't say enough good things about a&be. I get my dress in a few months and cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan B

I didn't end up purchasing my dress from A&be but I would still highly recommend it. My stylist, Isabel, was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me pick out a great selection of dresses. She was kind and made me and my guests feel very welcome. She also... Read More went out of her way to get me another appointment that same day to come back and try a dress on that I really loved. They have great prices and a great selection. Check them out and ask for Isabel!