A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maddy W

a&be was lovely!! I bought my dress in Sept. of 2016 and had a wonderful experience. Immediately upon walking in - I could tell it was the place I was going to buy my dress. The vibe was so different than other bridal stores and I mean that as the biggest compliment possible. It... Read More was a truly fun experience filled with laughs and gorgeous dresses. I was able to try on a bunch and my sister ended up grabbing one more as I had a few minutes left, and it was it!! When I picked up the dress, I bought my belt and the manager was wonderful to help me try a bunch on and pick one out. They were just the most wonderful and I LOVED my dress on my wedding day. I tell every bride to make sure you end up here - it will be where you find your dress in the most fun, relaxed, perfect way!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jess M

You only need to go to one bridal shop, and it’s a&be! The designers and dresses they carry are absolutely stunning and unique, with the perfect selection for each bride’s style, figure and budget. Before I went to a&be, I thought I was going to have to settle on a dress that... Read More wasn’t exactly everything that I wanted – and I’m so glad that I don’t have too! Michelle did an amazing job taking me through the store, giving a run down on the designers, and helping me narrow down what dresses would be a good fit for me. I was able to take my time while she and my friends helped me make my final choice, which I'm so happy with! (So happy that I look pictures of my dress when I need a pick-me-up!) Everyone at a&be were friendly, positive, and so happy for me when I found my dress! I recommend this shop to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jordan A

I found my dress at a&be in January for my wedding on September 30! I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on my Rebecca Schoneveld "Kinsley" gown. It was my ultimate dream dress. The staff at a&be were SO lovely and helpful throughout the entire process and made... Read More the experience truly special for me. I would recommend this boutique a million times over!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessie C

I found my perfect dress at an a&be trunk show. I got to meet and connect with the designer of my dress. It was a serendipitous experience. Ashley called and told me about the trunk show after I had a few appointments there already. Their dress selection is amazing. Perfect for... Read More the modern free-spirited bride.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shelby F

Loved my dress so much!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily D

This bridal shop is the experience every bride wants. It's classy inside and out and their saleswomen are sensitive and knowledgeable. Kelsey was wonderful! She spent time getting to know me and my style in just the one hour appointment and soon I was in tears over the perfect... Read More dress! I had not been treated so well by other bridal shops and the girls here made me feel special. Kelsey was so graceful even as I overstepped my appointment time. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Katie H

After going to several other bridal stores where I felt like "just another appointment", I was relieved to have found a&bé where I felt like THE appointment! The women who work here are extremely helpful and friendly. They listen to what your preferences are, including your... Read More vision of your gown and wedding, and make suggestions based on your wants and needs. I felt special and celebrated throughout my experience here and would (and HAVE!) recommended this shop to several friends. Wide array of dresses in price points real brides can afford!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Danielle U

I had the best time finding my perfect wedding dress at a&be Bridal Shop. My stylist, Michele, knew exactly what I was looking for and made me feel beautiful and comfortable! Would 100% recommend to any bride looking for her dream dress, especially if you're looking for the boho... Read More look like I was!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017

My experience at A&be in Denver exceeded my expectations! Katie was absolutely wonderful. I went in not knowing what style of dress I wanted (kind of all over the place) and within five minutes of talking to me, Katie led me to my dream dress. The whole appointment was... Read More low-stress and fun and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mercedes P

Honestly my experience at A&Be was quite meh. A&Be was my second dress appointment of the day, following Anna Be. I had already found a dress I loved at Anna Be, but wanted to see what else was out there. I had my eye on Anna Campbell's dresses and told the girl who helped me,... Read More but she was SUPER unhelpful. Just kind of pulled dresses that looked nothing like I explained and didn't seem like she cared at all. She made me get dressed with her in the room which made me feel very uncomfortable. Anna Be let me put myself in the dress before entering and clipping it all into place, so I wasn't ready to have to be naked in front of a stranger, honestly. The dress styles they offer aren't really my style, which is okay. But really the experience is what made it kind of suck. This is stupid, but they don't even offer champagne unless you buy a dress. I think that's pretty odd, and champagne helps calm the nerves during the whole process. I don't know, I just wasn't impressed.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kristin W

i thought dress shopping was going to be a nightmare for me. but keely at a & be' made it the best experience ever! i am still just amazed at how easy and fun it was! she really listened to what i was wanting out of a dress and took all that in to find me the most amazing dress... Read More and within my price range! she made me feel so comfortable, it was like they knew me and picked out the best stylist for my personality! can't say enough great things about a & be' and keely! if you go, you have to ask for her! thanks guys, i am so happy!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Claire F

I found my dream dress yesterday and could not be happier!! Bailey was so incredibly helpful and kind and made our shopping experience so great. The shop was adorable and they had an amazing selection of dresses to choose from. I enjoyed every minute of dress shopping!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sarah E

I frickin love this place and want to be friends with Keely in real life. I found the perfect dress & accessories. I actually picked one dress, but then changed my mind two weeks later and felt like my second runner-up dress was really the one. Instead of making me feel crazy or... Read More annoying, the girls at a&be were so kind and worked with me, and I was able to put my deposit from dress #1 onto dress #2. I can't say enough great things about this place. You won't be sorry if you choose to come here to find your dress!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Hannah R

I had truly an amazing experience here! The salon feels welcoming and approachable- no stuffiness here! Katie was an amazing consultant and made me feel special. She listened well and helped me find several great options, and we found THE dress surprisingly fast! I am absolutely... Read More in love with the dress and can't wait for it to arrive. I highly recommend a&bé!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Hannah R

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Samantha S

I had the best experience at A&bé! From the moment I met Keely, the stylist, she made me feel comfortable and at home! I was a bit nervous because this was my first stop, but she made everything go so smoothly! The vibe of the store was exactly what I looking for in a bridal... Read More shop! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kate H

First bridal shop I stopped in and I found my favorite dress! Michelle was so friendly, helpful, and kind! She picked so many great dresses and was a dream to work with! Highly recommend this spot! Dress prices are also totally reasonable!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Maranda S

This was the best experience! Madi worked with me to find my perfect dress! She was welcoming and helpful from the very beginning. She made me feel comfortable to tell what I loved and wasn't fond of. She was happy to bring me new styles and "wild cards". She was even the one... Read More who came up with the idea for my dress that I would have never thought of on my own. SO happy I chose a&be!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Alison M

Such an amazing experience.... Katie did such a great job. The process was seamless and fun. Katie pulled choices I had picked out and also dresses she thought I would like but had not thought of. Ultimately, she picked out a separates combo that I would never have thought of... Read More and it ended up being "the one". Recommend 100%- they are amazing.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Paige S

I am so excited I found the dress!!!! This was my first appointment and by far my favorite bridal shop out of all of the other places I went to. Keely was so helpful and so sweet. I couldn't of had a better experience anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Erin B

My stylist, Madi, was so thoughtful and patient she made the whole experience amazing. Can't say enough great things about her and the entire staff/shop!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Donny M

For my first appointment, I was skeptical about finding "the" dress. All my worries were put to rest upon meeting Megan who helped me find my dream dress! She easily connected with myself and my family, making all of us ladies feel like we all had a say! Never did I feel rushed... Read More or pushed to find my gown. Needless to say, I found the dress of my dreams and was able to try on many others, giving me an excellent experience. I highly recommend this bridal shop due to it's wonderful staff and truly magical experience!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sierra M

I had such an amazing experience! This was the first bridal store I went to and the third dress I tried on was the dress that I ended up buying! Madi helped me and she was absolutely incredible! Made me feel comfortable right away and was extremely helpful with picking out the... Read More best dresses for me. She picked out dresses I didn't even think I would like and fell in love with each one! Definitely recommend going to this store!