A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kristin W

i thought dress shopping was going to be a nightmare for me. but keely at a & be' made it the best experience ever! i am still just amazed at how easy and fun it was! she really listened to what i was wanting out of a dress and took all that in to find me the most amazing dress... Read More and within my price range! she made me feel so comfortable, it was like they knew me and picked out the best stylist for my personality! can't say enough great things about a & be' and keely! if you go, you have to ask for her! thanks guys, i am so happy!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Claire F

I found my dream dress yesterday and could not be happier!! Bailey was so incredibly helpful and kind and made our shopping experience so great. The shop was adorable and they had an amazing selection of dresses to choose from. I enjoyed every minute of dress shopping!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sarah E

I frickin love this place and want to be friends with Keely in real life. I found the perfect dress & accessories. I actually picked one dress, but then changed my mind two weeks later and felt like my second runner-up dress was really the one. Instead of making me feel crazy or... Read More annoying, the girls at a&be were so kind and worked with me, and I was able to put my deposit from dress #1 onto dress #2. I can't say enough great things about this place. You won't be sorry if you choose to come here to find your dress!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Hannah R

I had truly an amazing experience here! The salon feels welcoming and approachable- no stuffiness here! Katie was an amazing consultant and made me feel special. She listened well and helped me find several great options, and we found THE dress surprisingly fast! I am absolutely... Read More in love with the dress and can't wait for it to arrive. I highly recommend a&bé!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Hannah R

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Samantha S

I had the best experience at A&bé! From the moment I met Keely, the stylist, she made me feel comfortable and at home! I was a bit nervous because this was my first stop, but she made everything go so smoothly! The vibe of the store was exactly what I looking for in a bridal... Read More shop! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Kate H

First bridal shop I stopped in and I found my favorite dress! Michelle was so friendly, helpful, and kind! She picked so many great dresses and was a dream to work with! Highly recommend this spot! Dress prices are also totally reasonable!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Maranda S

This was the best experience! Madi worked with me to find my perfect dress! She was welcoming and helpful from the very beginning. She made me feel comfortable to tell what I loved and wasn't fond of. She was happy to bring me new styles and "wild cards". She was even the one... Read More who came up with the idea for my dress that I would have never thought of on my own. SO happy I chose a&be!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Alison M

Such an amazing experience.... Katie did such a great job. The process was seamless and fun. Katie pulled choices I had picked out and also dresses she thought I would like but had not thought of. Ultimately, she picked out a separates combo that I would never have thought of... Read More and it ended up being "the one". Recommend 100%- they are amazing.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Paige S

I am so excited I found the dress!!!! This was my first appointment and by far my favorite bridal shop out of all of the other places I went to. Keely was so helpful and so sweet. I couldn't of had a better experience anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Erin B

My stylist, Madi, was so thoughtful and patient she made the whole experience amazing. Can't say enough great things about her and the entire staff/shop!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Donny M

For my first appointment, I was skeptical about finding "the" dress. All my worries were put to rest upon meeting Megan who helped me find my dream dress! She easily connected with myself and my family, making all of us ladies feel like we all had a say! Never did I feel rushed... Read More or pushed to find my gown. Needless to say, I found the dress of my dreams and was able to try on many others, giving me an excellent experience. I highly recommend this bridal shop due to it's wonderful staff and truly magical experience!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sierra M

I had such an amazing experience! This was the first bridal store I went to and the third dress I tried on was the dress that I ended up buying! Madi helped me and she was absolutely incredible! Made me feel comfortable right away and was extremely helpful with picking out the... Read More best dresses for me. She picked out dresses I didn't even think I would like and fell in love with each one! Definitely recommend going to this store!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kelsey P

Amazing experience!! Madi helped me find the most amazing dresses, she was so sweet and helpful, it was a really special moment trying on gowns with her and my family. I also love their selection of boutique designers, everything is really different looking from something you... Read More would find at David's bridal, and overall it's an excellent selection. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Mackensey H

I worked with Keely a few weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased. She was so pleasant and up beat, it truly added to the experience. I found the dress of my dreams, and with her help was able to make it exactly what I wanted. Looking for the perfect wedding dress shouldn't be... Read More anything but fun, excitement and a absolute magical moment. I received this and more at a&bé bridal shop.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah B

Madi was amazing! I never felt pressured and she helped me pick the perfect dress. So sweet, and such a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Erin B

I had my 1st appointment with Madi and she was amazing! With my family and bridesmaid all living in other states, I went solo (which I was a bit nervous about). Madi did a great job making me feel comfortable, she took tons of pictures, and even gave me time to facetime my MOH.... Read More A&be Denver has such a great selection. I went in to the appointment set on 1 or 2 designers, but left with a completely different one! I picked about 8 or so dresses as we went through the shop and the very first one Madi brought me was the one I went with. It was absolutely beautiful and Madi was so patient with me while I decided. Madi made me feel so comfortable and I'm so excited to get to wear this dress to my wedding. I can't say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kate L

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Madi and Kaitlin truelly cared about finding my dream dress, and I literally couldn't be happier! The service was great, and the store is soo cute! I HIGHLY recommend dress shopping here. I didn't go anywhere else :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel L

Keely was wonderful! The dresses she pulled for me to try on were exactly what I was looking for, and she definitely made sure we stayed within budget. She was so patient with me trying on the same 2 dresses over and over and never pressured me to rush to a decision.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lillian H

Going in I knew exactly what designer I wanted a dress by, and Keely made the process of finding that dress effortless. It was actually the first dress I put on, and I knew it from the beginning. I was surprised and taken aback by a&be's kind gesture of providing my guests and I... Read More with celebratory champagne to toast to the dress. Not only did she help me find my dress, she also contacted an additional designer for a custom made choker and kept me updated and informed on the entire process. She has kept in touch and continues to amaze me with her attention to detail and intent to keep me in the loop while waiting for my dream dress to come. I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to visit this bridal shop and to have as great an experience as I did.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tori H

Perfect all around. My stylist was Cayla and she went above and beyond any stylist to make me feel beautiful, comfortable and special. She was great from the minute we stepped into their beautiful store, and she had a plan in place to help me find my perfect dress without... Read More feeling overwhelmed. She was so in-tuned with my style and what I ultimately wanted, to be honest I think she knew my favorite dress before me! I went to another store before a&be, and my experience was horrible. I felt so unmotivated by the time I arrived at a&be, but instantly my mood changed when I was greeted by all of the stylists, and I looked at all of their stunning dresses. They really do have the most unique dresses without having to break the bank! I was told at the other store that any dress under 2 grand would look cheap and not photograph well - obviously this stylist has NOT been to a&be as every dress there was affordable and perfect. I recommend this store to ANYONE out there looking for the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Emily E

Amazing bridal shop and amazing employees! I had Keely helping me try on dresses and she really understood what I wanted. I ended up buying the very first dress she put me in! It's a small boutique that makes you feel very comfortable and has a fun atmosphere. Definitely have to... Read More go here when you're looking for your perfect wedding dress. Great selection and great prices!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jenni P

I found my dream dress at a&be. Maddi was so gracious, creative and supporting at helping me find a vintage romantic dress even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and family was able to join in and felt taken care of, and a&be provided champagne and... Read More sparking cider when I found my dress.