A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kelsey P

Amazing experience!! Madi helped me find the most amazing dresses, she was so sweet and helpful, it was a really special moment trying on gowns with her and my family. I also love their selection of boutique designers, everything is really different looking from something you... Read More would find at David's bridal, and overall it's an excellent selection. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Mackensey H

I worked with Keely a few weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased. She was so pleasant and up beat, it truly added to the experience. I found the dress of my dreams, and with her help was able to make it exactly what I wanted. Looking for the perfect wedding dress shouldn't be... Read More anything but fun, excitement and a absolute magical moment. I received this and more at a&bé bridal shop.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sarah B

Madi was amazing! I never felt pressured and she helped me pick the perfect dress. So sweet, and such a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Erin B

I had my 1st appointment with Madi and she was amazing! With my family and bridesmaid all living in other states, I went solo (which I was a bit nervous about). Madi did a great job making me feel comfortable, she took tons of pictures, and even gave me time to facetime my MOH.... Read More A&be Denver has such a great selection. I went in to the appointment set on 1 or 2 designers, but left with a completely different one! I picked about 8 or so dresses as we went through the shop and the very first one Madi brought me was the one I went with. It was absolutely beautiful and Madi was so patient with me while I decided. Madi made me feel so comfortable and I'm so excited to get to wear this dress to my wedding. I can't say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kate L

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Madi and Kaitlin truelly cared about finding my dream dress, and I literally couldn't be happier! The service was great, and the store is soo cute! I HIGHLY recommend dress shopping here. I didn't go anywhere else :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel L

Keely was wonderful! The dresses she pulled for me to try on were exactly what I was looking for, and she definitely made sure we stayed within budget. She was so patient with me trying on the same 2 dresses over and over and never pressured me to rush to a decision.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lillian H

Going in I knew exactly what designer I wanted a dress by, and Keely made the process of finding that dress effortless. It was actually the first dress I put on, and I knew it from the beginning. I was surprised and taken aback by a&be's kind gesture of providing my guests and I... Read More with celebratory champagne to toast to the dress. Not only did she help me find my dress, she also contacted an additional designer for a custom made choker and kept me updated and informed on the entire process. She has kept in touch and continues to amaze me with her attention to detail and intent to keep me in the loop while waiting for my dream dress to come. I would recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to visit this bridal shop and to have as great an experience as I did.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Tori H

Perfect all around. My stylist was Cayla and she went above and beyond any stylist to make me feel beautiful, comfortable and special. She was great from the minute we stepped into their beautiful store, and she had a plan in place to help me find my perfect dress without... Read More feeling overwhelmed. She was so in-tuned with my style and what I ultimately wanted, to be honest I think she knew my favorite dress before me! I went to another store before a&be, and my experience was horrible. I felt so unmotivated by the time I arrived at a&be, but instantly my mood changed when I was greeted by all of the stylists, and I looked at all of their stunning dresses. They really do have the most unique dresses without having to break the bank! I was told at the other store that any dress under 2 grand would look cheap and not photograph well - obviously this stylist has NOT been to a&be as every dress there was affordable and perfect. I recommend this store to ANYONE out there looking for the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Emily E

Amazing bridal shop and amazing employees! I had Keely helping me try on dresses and she really understood what I wanted. I ended up buying the very first dress she put me in! It's a small boutique that makes you feel very comfortable and has a fun atmosphere. Definitely have to... Read More go here when you're looking for your perfect wedding dress. Great selection and great prices!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jenni P

I found my dream dress at a&be. Maddi was so gracious, creative and supporting at helping me find a vintage romantic dress even though I didn't know exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids and family was able to join in and felt taken care of, and a&be provided champagne and... Read More sparking cider when I found my dress.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 J F

Keely was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had a semi custom gown made and she has kept in touch the whole way through and has been so helpful!! She really took the time to understand what I'm looking for and help me get the dress of my dreams. I would recommend anyone to... Read More book an appointment with her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 J F

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kaylyn R

This store is SPECTACULAR! I seriously am so passionate about it. I'm so relieved to have finally found a wedding dress shop that offers more unique, boho wedding dresses than all the other tacky crap out there. And they actually had a great selection within my (what I thought... Read More was) low budget! The girls there are so incredibly friendly and helpful - Keely was so fun to work with, and I love that they pop some champagne when you've found your dress! If you want to look unique, stunning, and draw eyes on your wedding day, you will go here ;)

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Karley S

I am an English teacher and am at a loss for words in trying to express how amazing my experience with Keely was! I was visiting Denver this weekend from Canada and booked an appointment at a&be with little expectation to purchase a dress. It was my first appointment and I was... Read More definitely thinking I would shop around before saying yes to the dress. I went in with a pretty particular vision of what I had wanted to see. Keely was amazing in getting to know me and the style I was going for. She helped to pull some AMAZING dresses. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, though to be safe I tried on the rest of the dresses we had pulled together. I was set on the dress when Keely suggested I try just one more. It was an A-line Hailey Paige that was certainly not on my radar. I had been trying on sleek, bohemian styles. I decided to try the Hailey Paige to humour my mom and Keely. It was love at first sight! It is definitely worth it to try on different styles, you might surprise yourself. Keely treated us with champagne and seriously made me feel like I was THE most important bride she'd ever worked with. Like seriously.. I felt like I was Kate Middleton. I just cannot say enough about Keely and my whole experience at a&be!! HIGHLY recommended!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alexandra Z

Keely was perfection! I'm so glad I found this amazing shop in Denver! Keely was amazing and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. She picked up my style immediately and I absolutely loved that the first dress we tried on was the one that I couldn't Leave the shop without... Read More it. There's something so special about shopping small and local and getting the most intimate shopping experience. We even had glasses of champagne poured to celebrate the purchase. Couldn't recommend a&be' more. THANK YOU KEELY!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Erin G

I had such a great time with my mom, mother-in-law to be and a few girlfriends trying on dresses at this beautiful boutique salon! Caitlin my stylist was the BEST and she found a knockout dress that I would have never picked out for myself. In fact, the dress that I ultimately... Read More ended up with was nothing like I had described, but Caitlin picked up right away what would work with my body type and the feel of our venue. It was fun, non-stressful and personal. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Heather D

I scheduled an appointment at a&be after following them on Instagram and knowing that they had the exact vibe I was looking for on my wedding day: a little glam, a little boho, and of course feeling and looking effortless. Walking in on a Saturday, the shop was jam packed,... Read More but 6 of my girlfriends and I were settled in to a spacious area that made us feel like the only people in the shop. We pulled about 7 or 8 dresses, but I knew after trying on my second dress that is was the "one." I felt amazing and never wanted to take it off. Another bonus was that it was under budget even after taxes and shipping. This all could not have been made possible without Keely! She was amazing. She made me feel like my best self and even when my friends pulled dresses out of my budget she assured me that I shouldn't worry.; if it was out of my budget it was not "the" dress. We brought several bottles of our own champagne (we can be a rowdy bunch) but Keely also poured us a celebratory toast when I found my dream dress. The manager even came over to introduce herself and look at how the dress fit. I was only the second bride to ever try it on. It added that extra touch knowing that they really cared about not only their merchandise, but their brides. Since finding my dress, Keely has been in constant contact regarding when my dress will ship, when to expect it, and where to go for alterations. I absolutely recommend a&be to any bride who is looking to be blown away with the customer service and feel like the most special girl in the room :) Thanks, Keely and a&be!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Kenyon H

I had such a great experience at a&be and will definitely refer friends here! Keely was my stylist and was so much fun. She had great energy and made sure I felt beautiful and that I was 110% happy with my dress. This shop did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Liz D

a&be was the fourth and final bridal store I went to in my search for the perfect wedding dress! I worked with Bailey who was super friendly and so helpful! She helped me try on many different styles of dresses and I ended up purchasing a dress I never would have imagined... Read More myself getting married in but that I absolutely love. Bailey was patient and willing to meet with me on several different occasions to bring back friends and family that weren't able to attend the first appointment. Bailey also helped me purchase my dress at a discount since the designer's trunk show was in town. I would absolutely recommend a&be bridal shop and would definitely ask to work with Bailey. She really did help me find the perfect dress and really made me feel like a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Rebecca L

I tried on my first wedding dress at a&be. I had other appointments after my appointment at a&be. There was no pressure to purchase a dress at the end of my appointment. I was not treated as if I wasted my consultant's time. She was understanding and encouraged me to find the... Read More dress that I wanted. She supported my dress shopping experienced and truly wanted me to find the perfect dress no matter where I purchased it. I not only came back to a&be because of the superior service but because the BEAUTIFUL dresses as well. I ultimately chose my dream dress from a&be. Their dresses are unique and stunning. I knew that I wasn't going to find another dress that could even compare the one I chose. Thanks a&be!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Brooke S

This shop is super cute, all the people are friendly, and their selection is second to none. I came to a&be after two other appointments. I found two gowns that were nice but just not quite what I wanted. After thinking for a couple days, my consultant contacted me and ask how... Read More my decision making process was going. I told her the whole wedding gown shopping experience made me realize I dont want a white gown. I explained a general idea of what I wanted, and she promptly emailed me back with a picture and a description of a couple dresses that were spot on! She got me in that day to try the dresses on and low and behold, I bought my dress! I am ecstatic to see it when it arrives! I would still be searching if it weren't for Kelsey at a&be!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Maura M

The ladies at a&be were WONDERFUL and accommodating. I had a broken leg when I went in to try on wedding dresses for both my first and second appointment, and everyone was more than willing to help me out in any way possible. The shop had new dresses from designer collections... Read More that I couldn't find anywhere else for quite a while - they have a great selection and they know their stock/designers well. I ended up ordering my dress with a&be even though they are an hour and a half drive away from me - and I definitely would, again.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jenica G

Great store and Lindsay was wonderful to work with. A little more structured than I prefer and tight quarters but beautiful dresses and wonderful staff. Definitely worth checking out