A new bridal concept!

a&bé bridal shop scours the world for emerging designers so we can bring unique fashion and looks to brides. Whether it be a simple look, a romantic look, or a bohemian look, a&bé is on the hunt for the fresh designs.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1955 W. 35th, Denver, CO (720) 627-5760
PINTEREST

An AMAZING choice for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 brienne w

I had the most amazing experience at a&bé bridal. This was my very first bridal appointment, and I have to say that I was a bit nervous going into it. However the team at a&bé bridal made me AND my friends who came with me feel so comfortable. Emily and their seamstress devoted... Read More so much attention to us and we never felt rushed or out of place (which I DEFINITELY experienced at other bridal shops). On top of extraordinary customer service that Emily provided.. the gowns they had for me to try on were all phenomenal. Their selection opened my eyes to the fact that you CAN get gowns that are extraordinarily beautiful and unique, without breaking the bank. I went into shopping wanting something unique and afraid I was going to be in countless gowns that were beautiful, but not distinctive. However, a&bé totally blew my expectations away. I tried on so many gowns that were extremely special and unlike anything I had seen before on other brides. In fact, I had 3 in the end that I couldn’t even decide between! I HIGHLY recommend this place to any bride who wants a gown that is beautiful, possibly a bit "outside the box" and wants to feel completely at ease with staff that feels like you are in the company of old friends. 5 stars for this wonderful bridal shop :)

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kaylin B

I had the best experience at A and Bé! My consultant, Emma, did an amazing job with picking out dresses I might not have! I found my dress here and could not be any more excited about it! It was truly a magical experience. I would HIGHLY recommend any brides-to-be to A and Bé,... Read More especially if they are in the market for something a little less traditional! All of their gowns are absolutely STUNNING and I wish I could go back and try them all on again!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Rebecca L

I tried on my first wedding dress at a&be. I had other appointments after my appointment at a&be. There was no pressure to purchase a dress at the end of my appointment. I was not treated as if I wasted my consultant's time. She was understanding and encouraged me to find the... Read More dress that I wanted. She supported my dress shopping experienced and truly wanted me to find the perfect dress no matter where I purchased it. I not only came back to a&be because of the superior service but because the BEAUTIFUL dresses as well. I ultimately chose my dream dress from a&be. Their dresses are unique and stunning. I knew that I wasn't going to find another dress that could even compare the one I chose. Thanks a&be!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Brooke S

This shop is super cute, all the people are friendly, and their selection is second to none. I came to a&be after two other appointments. I found two gowns that were nice but just not quite what I wanted. After thinking for a couple days, my consultant contacted me and ask how... Read More my decision making process was going. I told her the whole wedding gown shopping experience made me realize I dont want a white gown. I explained a general idea of what I wanted, and she promptly emailed me back with a picture and a description of a couple dresses that were spot on! She got me in that day to try the dresses on and low and behold, I bought my dress! I am ecstatic to see it when it arrives! I would still be searching if it weren't for Kelsey at a&be!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Maura M

The ladies at a&be were WONDERFUL and accommodating. I had a broken leg when I went in to try on wedding dresses for both my first and second appointment, and everyone was more than willing to help me out in any way possible. The shop had new dresses from designer collections... Read More that I couldn't find anywhere else for quite a while - they have a great selection and they know their stock/designers well. I ended up ordering my dress with a&be even though they are an hour and a half drive away from me - and I definitely would, again.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jenica G

Great store and Lindsay was wonderful to work with. A little more structured than I prefer and tight quarters but beautiful dresses and wonderful staff. Definitely worth checking out

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Natalie M

I would not have found my dream dress if it wasn't for A&Bé. I was looking for one dress in particular (a Spring 2017 Blush by Hailey Paige gown) and was told by the staff that it wasn't expected to be shipped and arrive in the store until April, so I ruled it out. I had planned... Read More to say yes to the dress at a different bridal studio and that same day I received a call from Bret at A&Bé saying the dress I was looking for unexpectedly came in!! I immediately made an appointment and they were able to get me in before my appointment at the other studio that same day. I got in to A&Bé and tried on my dream dress, my wedding dress. It would have been so easy for Bret and the A&Bé team to not call me and I would have ended up with the wrong dress from a different studio. They went above and beyond to find me my dream dress even after I didn't find what I was initially looking for at A&Bé. I can't say enough good things. Go find your dream dress at A&Bé!!! And ask for Bret!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Alexandra K

Yesterday I finally found my dress! We had spent a large amount of time looking around and prior to a&be I had been underwhelmed by all the dresses I tried on. A&bé has a wide selection of very unique gowns and I highly recommend going here if you're not the typical bride! Bret... Read More assisted me in finding the perfect dress and was very poised and professional; she was able to suggest various choices while staying near my budget and talking to me about the true purpose of the dress--my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kayte M

AMAZING! Sydney and Bailey were absolutely wonderful to work with! The girls at a&bé are so delightful and super sweet. I found my dress the very first day of the whole wedding dress shopping experience. The dresses are stunning, the bridal shop itself is beautiful and modern... Read More and the girls that work there I feel like I've known forever. Wonderful experience. I can't say it enough. I love love love a&bé! Thank you Sydney and Bailey from the very bottom of my heart for helping me find my dream dress! Xoxo

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Katie A

When I posted on Facebook that I was looking for recommendations on bridal boutiques it was an overwhelming response of GO TO A&BE! This is the first place I looked and ended up being the only one that mattered! Amazing selection and beautiful shop. Kelsey was WONDERFUL! She... Read More made great recommendations and was so friendly and accommodating. She even allowed me to come back the following day very last minute so I could show my dress to my friend. Can't say enough good things about this experience , I will never forget it, its every girls dream of finding THE DRESS. I will recommend A& Be and Kelsey to any bride to be! I absolutely love my dress, nothing else compares! Save yourself the time and go straight there! Thank you Kelsey!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Cailin C

I had the best experience at a&be. I had been to several shops around town and ordered a couple dresses online. I just could not find something that suited my style at all much less within my budget. I am very petite and was having such a hard time envisioning what dresses would... Read More look like once they fit. The dresses I saw in other stores were so boring and basic. Bre was the absolute best she was so patient and really listened to what I was looking for. She even let me take in the dress I had already purchased to help me decide. I ended up with the perfect dress and I felt amazing. It felt like Bre was really invested in finding me the perfect dress and she did. The dresses at a&be are so unique and beautiful. I could have found 10 dresses in there that would have felt just as perfect.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Blake K

I had an awesome experience at a&be bridal. My consultant was Kelsey and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! This was my third shop and I was sure I wasn't going to find anything. She helped keep me focused and narrowed the dresses down perfectly letting me make every... Read More decision. I tried on LOTS of dresses and she never once looked annoyed, which is impressive considering she's carrying a bundle of joy! I'm really excited to wear the gown I chose and encourage all brides to check out this shop!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Deena G

I'm so happy that I chose a & be for my dress! I worked with Kelsey and she gave me great advice yet made me feel completely comfortable. I never felt pressured to make a decision or choose a dress from the shop. However, I did find my gown at a& be! Compared to the other shops... Read More I tried out, a& be had the most beautiful, unique, bohemian gowns. It was so hard to choose just one! I would recommend this great boutique to anyone who is looking for a gown :)

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lauren P

I am so fortunate to have found THE dress at a&be! Bret was AMAZING and did a fantastic job of painting that picture of how I should FEEL on my wedding day; she made it so easy to say "yes" to my perfect dress. Bret was an absolute doll; loved her personality and ability to make... Read More me feel comfortable. So many unique dresses that I'm sure I couldn't find anywhere else. I'd recommend a&be to any of my close friends!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda H

After a lot of research on wedding boutiques, I decided to try a & bé for helping me find my perfect gown. The high praise from reviewers were the deciding factor in my choice and they proved to be super accurate. Kelsey was the young lady who helped me at my appointment, and... Read More she was superb! She was knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and demonstrated her genuine desire to help me find "The Dress" They have streamlined their selection process so you don't feel inundated by sheer number of gowns or feel overwhelmed by choices. These ladies know their business. They are open about prices and help you work within your budget. If you are wondering where to start (and end) your search, it is most certainly here.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Mary P

By the time I got to a&be, I had been to at least 3 bridal shops and tried on over 50 dresses. I found dress shopping to be incredibly fun, but also a very daunting and stressful. My stylist at a&be was Bret, and from the moment I met her everything seemed relaxed and easy.... Read More There only one favorite at a time made things so much easier! I ended up finding my dress on my second visit and I am so in love with it and a&be. It came in early, and was so affordable! I wish I had a reason to go back in!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Nicole

I had the most positive experience at a&be. Bailey was extremely helpful with directing me towards dresses in my price range and style. Every single dress in the store was beautiful and unique, and I ultimately ended up finding the perfect dress! Everything about this bridal... Read More shop was professional and inviting. If you have the chance I highly recommend making an appointment here!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Johanna S

I went to several Wedding Dress shops but this one was by far the best. Lindsay was my designer and she was great. She had Champagne ready for us and really listened to what I was looking for. She also helped me stay within my budget. She made me feel great and comfortable about... Read More ordering my dress through them. Overall, a&be was great, had a fun and inviting atmosphere and I can't wait to get my dress from them.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 M M

I went to A&bé after seeing pictures of the dresses available and I am so thankful I did! I am currently active duty military stationed in Florida but I am home for Christmas. Kelsey was my stylist and she was incredible! She really helped me hone in on how I wanted to feel... Read More on the wedding day and was so good at picking up on little details I loved. The store and an incredible selection! Every dress I tried on was beautiful and the whole experience felt special and perfect. This was my first and last shopping trip because I found my dress!! Thank you so much A&bé for being so amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Jillian M

I don't live in Denver but visited this store while I was in town for Thanksgiving. While I found the dress I wanted originally at another store, they didn't have the color I needed. I called a&be and asked if they had the dress and they did. They were so nice about checking and... Read More even fit me in that day. I went in and worked with Bret who was awesome. I ended up being stuck between two options and she asked me some great questions to help me figure it out. I really enjoyed that especially since she wasn't pushy about picking a dress. I purchased my dress and while I don't have it yet, I appreciate the email communication of when it will be shipped since it wouldn't be shipping for a few months which I was told while in the store. I highly recommend this store.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Missy A

I have a fantastic experience shopping at A&Be! It was my first time shopping for dresses, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It was so NOT intimidating, which I was slightly concerned about. Super low key, laid back vibe and I never felt put on the spot. My stylist,... Read More Kelsey, was incredible. Exactly what I was hoping for in a stylist!! So genuine and helpful. She really worked to understand the vibe I was going for and made sure I was focusing on how I felt in each dress. I loved that I never felt uncomfortable or like I was being pushed into making a decision. I shopped at Anna Be, as well, which was also lovely, but ultimately decided I was more of an A & Be bride! I would definitely suggest visiting and requesting Kelsey. Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Bri P

y'all this is the absolute best place ever! my consultant was kaitlin and she was an absolute gem! from the moment my group walked in we were warmly welcomed and got right to work! I love the way they approach finding your dress! they ask you what you want to feel like rather... Read More than what dress do you want and that was awesome for me because it really kept me focused while shopping and imagining myself on our wedding day. I tried on some of the most beautiful, custom, and perfectly crafted dresses you could ever find. I'm so happy they let me come back at the end of the day after my other appointments to be sure I got the dress I wanted and was happiest in. Not to mention every detail of this small shop is just top notch (their champagne glasses are bomb, the lighting, decor, dressing rooms, and they have a changing table in the bathroom which was so courteous especially since we had my daughter with me)! Ultimately the entire experience here is so amazing so if you are sick of the typical bridal shopping experience I would definitely come here!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Brittany R

Sydney assisted me and she was great! I felt completely comfortable, there was no pressure and the whole experience was very organic and positive. I found my dress for under $2,000 and it's unique and amazing.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie F

My mom and two sisters were visiting from out of state and we had the most magical experience at a&be! Kelsey was an absolute DOLL and really made an effort to understand my style preferences and how I want to feel on my wedding day. She made sure we were all enjoying ourselves... Read More and brought out champagne after we picked the one! It was so laid back and fun and wonderful and I highly recommend a&be! Great selection, superior staff!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Melinda A

Sydney really took the time to get to know my style and personality, and was able to give me great insight into what dresses would be great for me. She was always able to accurately describe what something on the hanger looked like on a person. This helped me have the courage to... Read More try on some things that I thought weren't my style, shape, or color. Even if some of those dresses weren't what I had in mind to walk down the aisle in, I was glad I tried them on because I really got a good sense of what all my options were. Ultimately, I found a beautiful dress at a&be that I chose to wear for my wedding and I couldn't be happier! It also happened to be during a trunk show, and I had the chance to meet the designer which made picking my dress all the more personal.