a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300
PINTEREST

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace G

I had a wonderful experience at a&be finding my wedding dress. I felt pampered while I was there, and I did not feel pressured to make a decision right away. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and I am so happy I got my dress at a&be!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Morgan D

Beautiful space - beautiful dresses. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kristen P

I was extremely nervous dress shopping for the first time, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Amy made me feel comfortable and beautiful in every dress that I tried on. I recommend A&BÉ to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Maureen S

My experience at a&be has been amazing so far. Not only do they have an amazing selection of unique gowns, their staff is lovely. Emily stole my heart!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Anna R

We had the best experience here! I had a dress picked out from an earlier appointment when I walked in to a&be and didn't think I would find anything that could beat it here. Kristin was so patient with our large group, she listened to my budget and then took me around the store... Read More to show me some dresses. I am a person who has a hard time saying no to people but she made it super easy to be clear on what styles I did and didn’t like. She also pulled a wide range of styles which was how I found my dream dress. It was one that I had overlooked on the rack but when I put it on I knew it was the one! The best part about it is how unique it is which can be said about every dress in this store! Kristin then took the time to find the perfect accessories for my dress to complete the look. Lastly, she went over in detail the sizing of the dress and helped me decide which size to go with when I was between two different sizes. I felt so comfortable leaving that store knowing that she had thought of everything from the dresses length to the cost. She is amazing!! Thank you a&be for finding me the perfect dress to get married in!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 April S

I made my bridal appointment during the week and I had the whole store almost entirely to myself. There was one other girl there but she was looking for dresses completely different than I was. The dressing rooms were also very far apart. The staff was wonderfully helpful. The... Read More dresses were stunning! I found the dress and I never imagined something so beautiful. I would definitely recommend it for brides looking to spend more than $1000 on a dress.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Megan W

This shop was amazing! I felt so comfortable when I first walked in. Emily was an amazing stylist and knew exactly what my style was with just a brief conversation. She also made sure to stay within my budget, which is very important! I highly recommend going to a&be!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alex B

I had the best experience at a&be! Dress shopping was very daunting for me as I really had no idea about what I wanted or what would look good on me... however my experience was probably one of the most enjoyable days i have had. Emily knew exactly what i was thinking and... Read More trying to express, she was so professional yet so fun. i felt totally at ease with her and was so happy to say yes to my dress! This store is amazing and the experience even better

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katie K

What an absolutely incredible experience wedding dress shopping was at a&bé!! I worked with Elizabeth who took every detail into consideration when pulling dresses. Her background as a seamstress was impressive and she was friendly, genuine and honest. She made the crew I... Read More brought with me feel welcome and comfortable. There was no pressure to buy or "day of" deals that swayed my decision and I even got to donate a portion of my dress purchase to a charity of my choice. I can't wait to walk down the aisle as an a&baé bride!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mary Beth H

Hands down best experience I had while dress shopping. Would highly recommend a&be for future brides! My experience at a&be was amazing! I worked with Kristin, who was an absolute sweetheart. She was welcoming, helpful & personable, and truly cared about finding something that... Read More was perfect for me (which we did!). She has kept up constant communication between visits, and even after buying my dress as we wait for it to arrive. The store is beautiful, and each bride gets her own space for trying on gowns with family & friends. Plus a champagne toast to celebrate!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Desiree S

I came to a&bé with the intention of simply starting my dress search. I wanted to try on dresses and get a feel for what I liked. However, when I stepped into their gorgeous shop, I had the feeling my dress was meant to come from a&bé. I ended up saying "Yes!" within an hour and... Read More a half of my appointment. My consultant, Emily, was absolutely amazing! She listened to EXACTLY what I wanted, but also had me try out other dresses. She encouraged me tell her how I felt in different dresses and pulled others based on what I felt and thought. I can't stress enough how truly amazing she is at what she does. It was impossible to find a dress I didn't care for because she knew my vision. She even took my venue into consideration while searching for the perfect dress. The service I received was not only incredible, but genuine. She broke out the champagne glasses to celebrate and we ended with a hug! Check them out. I will forever be grateful for this experience and thankful to be an a&bé bride!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Laura P

I can't thank Emily enough for all she did to help me find me the most perfect dress in the limited time that I had. This place is so dreamy and if you're looking for a dress that isn't your average "stereotypical" bridal gown then this place is definitely for you. Stunning... Read More gowns that are so incredibly unique and original. It was so refreshing and the staff is so sweet. You'll leave feeling like a queen.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

My experience at a&be was AMAZING! I wish for every bride to have the same experience as I did shopping for a wedding dress. The moment I walked in I knew this was the place I was going to buy my dress on. The second dress it was! Emily, the stylist that helped me out, was truly... Read More one of a kind. She knew what she was doing and was so incredible helpful and supportive during the entire process. I don't think I can say enough things about a&be! Definitely make an appointment!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Mollie M

I cannot express enough how impressed I was with this bridal shop. It was the perfect fit! I went in with an open mind thinking that I might find something and I might not which is okay. SURPRISE! I found the dress and the experience was more than what I could have asked for.... Read More Elizabeth worked with me through the process and she was an amazing help! She made me feel comfortable and really listened to my family and I as we went along (what I liked and what I did not). Thank you so much Elizabeth and a&bé <3!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia T

I would give more stars if I could. What a wonderful shop. Updated dresses and unique styles to choose from. Chloe was professional, kind, and listened to the bride. The bride chose the first dress because Chloe listened to her wants. Treated us all with kindness and... Read More respect. Made the bride feel comfortable and at ease. An experience that none of us, especially the bride, will ever forget. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Marc Y

If I could go back and say yes to the dress, I would. My assistant, Emily Ann was amazing. She made me feel comfortable, stress free, and confident. I loved every dress she pulled, but most importantly she helped me find "the one." I love the salons environment. It's very fun,... Read More trendy, and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better day and I'm so happy I found my dress at a&bé! Forever an a&babe!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kate D

THE BEST!!! What a wonderful experience. Many appointments did not feel personal, or were spent crowded with other people or staff that didn't seem to genuinely care. Emily is WONDERFUL! She made the experience everything I had dreamed of and more. Amazing dresses, staff and... Read More atmosphere!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amy B

Where to begin…my experience at a&bé was an absolute dream! This was my first and only bridal shop that I visited and couldn’t be happier with my experience. From the beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff and variety of dresses I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I had the... Read More pleasure of working with Kristin. She was so kind, supportive and fun to work with and helped me say YES to the dress. Thank you again Kristin and a&bé ! It truly was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Laura L

What an amazing experience! This shop has the most unique, beautiful dresses (believe me I couldn't find these styles anywhere else). And the customer service was truly the cherry on top. My stylist, Elizabeth, could not have been sweeter. When I ordered my dress, she was there... Read More for me through every question - so responsive. And my dress arrived within 4 months! They really made my family and I feel like princesses. I'd recommend this shop to every bride!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Maria C

Bubbles, Pretty dresses, and Smiles..... I had the best experanice ever. Emily was my stylist and I can't express how awesome she is. She was so helpful, inviting, fun, and genuine. I usually can't make a decision to save my life. So I was shocked when I found my dress on the... Read More first day. The store has an amazing selection of gowns and the space itself is so pretty. So fun to celebrate with a complementary glass of champagne with my mom and MOH. Also, Emily has been keeping me up to date with emails on when my dress will be arriving. Great communication !

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Shannon G

I worked with Emily, who was AMAZING. I had been to a few other bridal boutiques, but want finding what I was looking for. I described what I was looking for and Emily pulled the perfect dress (first one I tried on at a&be). I tried on a few more for good measure, but went back... Read More to my first love. Emily was incredibly patient and knowledge. She shared information on fit and the designer. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process and no pressure!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Katie N

This place is magical! Elizabeth was my consultant and she was amazing! I was looking for something unique with a bohemian feel to it. She nailed it with every option that she brought to me to try on, and I found the perfect dress all in thanks to her. We came back a couple of... Read More months later to purchase the dress and we were helped by Kristin. She made my mother and I extremely comfortable with the purchase. Explained all the details and even getting me to fall in love with a spectacular cathedral veil. I received a hand written note about a week after my appointment from a&be thanking me for choosing them for my wedding gown purchase. A hand written note! Who does that anymore? Seriously the sweetest and cutest thing ever! This place is so warm, inviting and encouraging. I hope that all brides have the same experience as I did. Thank you a&be, I cant wait to walk down to my future husband in the most beautiful dress.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Hannah P

Emily was amazing at a&bé! It was my first day shopping for a wedding dress and I never thought that the first dress I tried on at the second shop I went to would be my dress. I have always dreamed about my wedding dress and have many saved on Pinterest and the Knot but was very... Read More surprised on my choice of dress. Emily was so good with pulling dresses for me but she knew right away which would be perfect for me. The atmosphere was fun and comfortable and everyone who worked there was very kind! I would highly recommend a&bé!