a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Kelsey L

So happy I chose to go to a&bé to wedding dress shop. I initially didn’t make an appointment because I thought all the dresses would be over my price range (<2000), but I was so wrong! I worked with Emily and she was great! I was comfortable with her and she gave me her honest... Read More opinion when I asked for it. She truly made it a fun experience. I wish I could go try on dresses again because it was that fun! Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Whitney C

My experience at a&be was like no other. They have a stunning selection of dresses, but the five stars is for the service. I was being helped by Emily Hanson, who was absolutely wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about her. She was very helpful and knew her stuff. She... Read More knew exactly what I was looking for and what would flatter my body best. Emily made this process very easy and fun. I guarantee you will the perfect dress for you at a&be with the help of Emily.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Katya M

I am so so glad I went to a&be to find my dress! Emily is absolutely wonderful. She truly listens to what you want and makes sure you follow your heart. She knew I was in love with a dress even before I did and helped me experience the perfect bridal moment. The store is... Read More beautiful and the group of women that went shopping with me equally loved the experience. We had gone to two other stores earlier in the day but a&be was the perfect fit! Emily, thank you for making my day so relaxed and lovely, and for making me an a&babe!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Laura H

I went to multiple shops in the tristate area and the experience I had at a&be was second to none. Emily was amazing, attentive, honest, and I love her sense of humor - she made me feel so comfortable. The dresses are so unique and I found exactly what I was looking for, but... Read More even better than I imagined! Thanks a&be and Emily!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Lexy D

I knew I had to shop at a&bé after seeing their amazing Instagram. And going did not disappoint! Kristin is AMAZING! She pulled so many beautiful dresses for me to try on and then helped me pick the perfect one for my wedding. Definitely check this shop out it is simply the... Read More best!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Hilary S

a&be is a must if you are wedding dress shopping in Minneapolis! My entire experience here was just flawless and Emily was PHENOMENAL! She completely got my vision and made me feel incredibly comfortable during what can be a somewhat of a stressful experience. Even in some... Read More follow up questions I had after the fact, a&be was a dream to work with…highly recommend if you are a bride!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Miranda S

From start to finish my experience here was beyond incredible!! Emily worked with me to help find the perfect dress for my style and budget, all while making it such a fun and enjoyable experience. She was so patient and knowledgeable, and really seemed to care about helping me... Read More to find my perfect dress (whether it was there or not). I am so glad I went here - THANK YOU a&be for making my "yes to the dress" moment so special!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Sam N

I went to a number of bridal shops to find the perfect dress, and a&be was by far the best! I had a wonderful experience with both Kristen and Emily. They were so kind, knowledgeable, and helpful! They made the whole experience fun and special for both me and my guests. Of all... Read More the bridal shop employees I dealt with in my dress search, the a&be staff was definitely the greatest. They really went above and beyond and I'm so glad I got my dress here!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Megan T

Emily was amazing!! I went in there looking for a very sleek and understated dress. I explained my venue and what I liked and didn't like about the other dresses I tried on and Emily really listened. First she brought me a bunch of dresses that I had in mind, but also brought... Read More out her personal suggestions based on my comments. And she NAILED IT! The dress she picked was completely different than what I thought I wanted but oh my god is it absolutely perfect. Also, Emily is the sweetest and most real person I have met while on my journey to find the dress. (It took 8 salons and three months to find it). I would absolutely recommend a&be. The store is very cute with a nice selection of unique dresses and independent designers.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Michelle T

I had a FANTASTIC experience here at A&be! I highly recommend Emily as she was an A++++ bridal associate! I can’t rave enough about Emily as I only have limited characters on this review! So, of course, I found my dream dress that day which happened to be the first dress Emily... Read More pulled for me after listening to my likes/dislikes (I had a long list of dislikes). Emily helped clip me in, answered all my questions and she let me touch my dream dress as much as I wanted! I seriously couldn’t stop touching it and Emily let me be “me!” If I could turn back time, I would’ve started searching at A&be before any other bridal shop and saved myself two trips to Chicago, and having a terrible bridal fitting experience elsewhere that left me and my bridal party in tears and shamed afterwards. I’m so happy I came to A&be!!!!! Thank you Emily for helping me in my bridal dress journey. I can’t wait to post/tag you in my wedding photos. So hurry, Go here, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Cayla B

Couldn't have been happier with the unique choices a & be had to offer. I am a super simple, down to earth, girl that never anticipated finding "the one" and feeling the way I did! Olivia was able to read what I was liking and disliking about dresses and found the PERFECT one... Read More for me on the 6th dress!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Maria J

The women who helped me at A and Be were exceptional. They listened to what I wanted and made suggestions based off of what I was looking for! I love this boho bridal boutique. I was very pleased with my experience and was so happy to find a dress here!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Taylor C

a&bé is hands down the best! a few of my friends had gotten their dresses from there and both times, Emily had been there to help them out. I specifically requested her to be there for my appointment and I am so glad she was. She treats you like you've been lifelong best friends... Read More and is truly excited for you and wants to help find your absolute dream dress! my experience was nothing but amazing there and I would recommend Emily a million times over!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Callie T

From start to finish, working with the wonderful ladies at a&bé Minneapolis was great. This was only the second shop I had gone to, and I didn’t fully know what I wanted. Kristin was so patient and listened to everything I said. She put me in all different styles (never over... Read More budget) and found me the PERFECT dress. I would 100% recommend this shop to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jenna W

Olivia helped me pick my dream wedding dress! She was so welcoming to me and my girls that I knew my wedding dress had to come from a&bé (: the atmosphere was perfect and I felt totally comfortable! I would recommend this bridal shop to any bride!! Can't wait to wear it the day... Read More of my wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Morgan T

Emily Hanson was absolutely amazing and helped me find that was ME and unique! I am so impressed with how smooth everyone was! I would go back here 100 times if I needed to! LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Olivia T

Amazing dresses and amazing service! We worked with Kristin and she incredibly helpful. The dress I ended up choosing was one that she had me try on based on other dresses I was interested in (and all within the price range I communicated). Couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hayley S

I loved working with Emily at a&bé. I was set on getting a Hayley Paige gown long before I was engaged. Working in the wedding industry you see so many beautiful gowns, but hers were always my favorite. Then Hayley got married, and wowza I needed her dress. Lucky for me she... Read More launched it right before the trunk shows. a&bé was extremely accommodating in making sure the "hayley" gown and a few others I said I would like to try on were available at their trunk show. Emily was extremely supportive and making sure all the details i felt were important were taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better dress experience. They also ordered in a veil for me to try on, as well as my crown/ headpiece. I loved it all!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace G

I had a wonderful experience at a&be finding my wedding dress. I felt pampered while I was there, and I did not feel pressured to make a decision right away. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and I am so happy I got my dress at a&be!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Morgan D

Beautiful space - beautiful dresses. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kristen P

I was extremely nervous dress shopping for the first time, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Amy made me feel comfortable and beautiful in every dress that I tried on. I recommend A&BÉ to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Maureen S

My experience at a&be has been amazing so far. Not only do they have an amazing selection of unique gowns, their staff is lovely. Emily stole my heart!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Anna R

We had the best experience here! I had a dress picked out from an earlier appointment when I walked in to a&be and didn't think I would find anything that could beat it here. Kristin was so patient with our large group, she listened to my budget and then took me around the store... Read More to show me some dresses. I am a person who has a hard time saying no to people but she made it super easy to be clear on what styles I did and didn’t like. She also pulled a wide range of styles which was how I found my dream dress. It was one that I had overlooked on the rack but when I put it on I knew it was the one! The best part about it is how unique it is which can be said about every dress in this store! Kristin then took the time to find the perfect accessories for my dress to complete the look. Lastly, she went over in detail the sizing of the dress and helped me decide which size to go with when I was between two different sizes. I felt so comfortable leaving that store knowing that she had thought of everything from the dresses length to the cost. She is amazing!! Thank you a&be for finding me the perfect dress to get married in!