a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300
PINTEREST

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Hilary L

I had such an amazing experience with a and be! They are extremely respectful of your time, budget, and experience. Their consultants cater to each individual bride's needs and wants to ensure you get a dress that is perfect for you. I ordered a dress and a skirt to go over... Read More it, so if you can't find exactly what you want, know that there are options!! After going to other bridal salons, I felt more appreciated, respected, and "at home" with a and be. The selection isn't overwhelming, and they listen!! They really care about each individual bride which is important when making this decision. I would recommend them to ANYONE! I LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nicolette B

This place is really lovely. I went here because I wanted a Truvelle gown, but I didn't want to buy anything online without trying it on. They had just about every style in stock, so I got to try on pretty much every Truvelle gown from the past few years. Ultimately, I ended up... Read More ordering a custom gown made up of elements I liked in numerous other Truvelle gowns. The shop associates made the process so easy and communicated exactly what I wanted to the designer. They know the stock and the designers well, and they were all very friendly and helpful. It made what could have been an intimidating process very fun. I never had any doubts, and my dress is unique and beautiful. I'd recommend a&bé to anyone even remotely near Minneapolis.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Danielle H

A & Bé bridal shop is so wonderful!!! As soon as I opened the door to enter the shop, I knew that I'd find my dress. :) I had the pleasure of working with Kristin today, and she was fabulous! I loved how easily she was able to connect with both me and those that came to support... Read More me at the appointment. The process was so simple, yet special. Kristin and I walked around the shop together to pick out the first few dresses, and from there we were able to narrow down my likes and dislikes to find the dress I finally said yes too! She was so supportive throughout the process, making sure my party and I were enjoying our time and taking it all in. She made me feel at ease, comfortable, and confident. Go to A & Bé bridal. You won't regret it, I promise!!! And heck, you might even walk away with THE dress.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Katie L

I came to a&be bridal on a Friday morning with my mother and sister-in-law. I wasn't super hopeful that I'd be able to find a dress that day and I felt anxious about going to a bridal salon again. I had a not-so-great experience the first time I tried on dresses at another store... Read More where I was rushed by the consultants, not treated super kindly, and had only sample size 2 dresses (not my size) to try on. A&be from the moment we walked in was a completely different experience; beautiful dresses, light and airy, plus a neat wall photograph with a bride in a leather jacket with the words FEMINIST across the back. The space is beautiful with many different types of dresses and a wide range of prices (I had plenty to try on and my budget was $1000). We were the only customers for most of our visit and that paired with our amazing consultant Kristin, made the whole experience really fun and low-stress. As someone who is not super traditional it was great to have a variety of unique dresses to choose from, with some classic features that were all in a more “average” size. I tried on a lot of different dresses that Kristin picked and I felt she really listened to what pieces I liked and didn’t care for. She was the perfect balance of helpful and knowledgeable, while still stepping back and letting the appointment really be about me and my family. Kristin actually convinced me to try on the dress I ended up purchasing. I didn’t feel pressured, ignored, rushed, or any other negative feelings – just joyful, beautiful, and appreciated. I bought a Sarah Seven dress, a designer I never thought I could afford but because it was a floor sample it was more than 50% off. Kristin gave us champagne to celebrate! I would HIGHLY recommend a&be bridal. I’m so glad I was able to support a local small-business, stay in my budget, buy a handmade USA-made gown, and find the dress of my dreams all in 1.5 hours!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Katie L

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Chelsea S

I bought my dream dress today, and it was an amazing experience. But also easy with the help of a Emily, she was perfect. She was flexible, patient, supportive, and so kind! I don't get stressed or overwhelmed easily but I couldn't imagine being stressed with her help. The whole... Read More shop was beautiful and the dresses are one of a kind. I walked out buying a dress that I have wanted for over a year now and it was even more beautiful in person. Thank you A & Bé!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Hillary K

I scheduled my dress appointment for a&bé because they had such awesome reviews. My experience was nothing less than perfect. The moment I walked through the doors I felt welcome. Aside from the great service it was breath taking to see all the different styles they provided! It... Read More was so much fun! All my needs were met and I left happy with the purchase of my dream dress! I can't wait to get it and wear it again !

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Christine C

I worked with Olivia at a&bé bridal shop and was extremely grateful for her calm, patient, and detailed help! I was nervous going into my appointment because I really didn't know what to expect. She quickly got a few details from me about what I was looking for, pointed out a... Read More few options that she thought I might like to get a better idea of my style, and then let me relax while she brought the first dress to me. She was extremely knowledgeable about what dresses were available and in my price range/style. She brought each dress to me one by one which made the process less overwhelming. She was extremely professional but also a friendly presence. It was just my sister and I at the appointment, so it was helpful to have another opinion. I ended up getting the last dress I tried on at this shop! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Taylor S

I absolutely LOVED my time at a&bé. Elizabeth was such a joy to work with and made the whole experience incredible. I felt like she became a close friend during my appointment. She listened to my ideas about what I wanted in a dress and helped pick out 8 for me to try on. She... Read More made sure we stayed within the budget & only let me try on a dress that was over when I gave her the go-ahead. When I finally said yes to my dress, she said "that's the dress that first came to mind when I saw you walk in the door." They know their stuff! Will be recommending a&bé to every new bride I know!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lauren B

I visited three different bridal shops and a&be' was definitely my best experience! Emily was my consultant and she was SUCH a pleasure to work with! You could tell she had so much experience and knew exactly which dresses to have me try on. The shop is also so beautiful and... Read More there was plenty of space to for my guests to sit, the fitting rooms are very spacious, and I felt relaxed and taken care of the whole time. Emily was so attentive and I ended up purchasing the first dress she put me in! All of the gowns are gorgeous so it was tough to decide but my heart was set on the first gown (which Emily knew would happen) and I could not be happier! I would absolutely recommend a&be'!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jordyn L

If only there were more stars to give!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this shop. Kristin Brown was my stylist & she was a dream to work with, incredibly kind, thoughtful, and WONDERFUL! I ordered my dress & we had to rush it to get it in time for my destination... Read More wedding & Kristin was so great in dealing with me (as i was a bit panicked it wouldn't come in time) My dress came nearly 2 weeks early & I am in love. All of the dresses in this shop are STUNNING! I am so glad i chose a&bé & so happy with my Rue de Seine gown!! I went to a few bridal shops before I came to aandbe, and nothing felt right, I was definitely looking for a different and more bohemian style-but as soon as i walked in the doors-I knew i was in the right place...the gowns in this shop get all the heart eyes <3 <3 <3 Amazing! Thank You Kristin, & thank you a&bé for making one of my biggest decisions SO EASY! My mom and I will remember this day forever- & for that I cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 J W

I can't recommend a&be, and especially Elizabeth, highly enough! They have a beautiful and diverse (in terms of style AND price) selection of dresses and the vibe is very welcoming. I went with my mom once, found a couple favorites, visited other stores, and then ended up coming... Read More back a second time because I knew my dress was there. They generously let me try on (carefully) one of my favorite dresses in the color I wanted, even though they were sending it back to the designer to resell. (It was the only one in that color in the store.) I ended up choosing a new, completely different dress, which surprised everyone, including myself. I appreciated how Elizabeth really helped me make up my mind. Without her guidance (which was NEVER pushy at all), I probably would have just never made up my mind. She also got me 10% off my dress because there was a trunk show for my designer a few days later! They also seemed very transparent about everything, like there were no hidden costs or policies. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Megan N

Such a huge fan of this adorable place! It was the first place we went to and it was by far the best. Elizabeth was an amazing stylist - she was so honest and made us all feel included and comfortable. She helped me in and out of dresses, which was so helpful - I didn't realize... Read More until going to other places how nice that service was. They are very laid back and make you feel so comfortable - highly, highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Anastasia A

a&bé bridal shop is a wonderful shop. Elizabeth made me feel very comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress. She went above and beyond. The shop has so many different wedding dress styles to choose from. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Zoie M

Olivia at A&be' is absolutely amazing! If you are coming here you should ask for her you will not be disappointed. She was amazing to work with and I wouldn't have been able to find my dream dress without her! While I picked out a couple (lets be honest way more than a couple)... Read More dresses to try on after trying on most of them ( liking a lot just not in love), Olivia asked if I minded if she grabbed one she thinks I might like and of course it turned out to be my dress!!! :) Couldn't be happier! Thank you Olivia, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jinna R

My experience was fabulous. Emily was a wonderful help and made me excited about finding my dress. She listened to what I liked and brought me exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Tom C

This wasn't on my list of places and it should have been! I live 5 hours from Minneapolis in a small town. A few weeks ago was my second time down to find the perfect dress. I went to a few bridal and consignment shops all over the cities. I had a budget that I didn't think... Read More would fit with A&Be. Saturday at about 4pm my friends and I walked into a&be. Wow. The dresses are gorgeous!!! This place stood out from all the others. I didn't have an appointment and was told they didn't have time to do a bridal appointment but we were allowed to look at the dresses. I turned around to walk out figuring there was no point looking if we couldn't try them on and figured the dresses were out of my budget. One of my bridesmaids convinced me to take a look. Within a few minutes of browsing a dress stood out, I pulled it out and thought, "Wow, what a pretty dress" then moved on. I turn around to see my bridesmaid holding the dress, she says, "Wow, what a pretty dress." Thinking we were ready to head out I go to the bathroom. When I walk out my maid of honor says, "They said you could try one dress" The one that had caught my eye was waiting for me in the dressing room-And it was within my budget! Well needless to say it was the one. I wouldn't say I got the normal a&be experience....I came in late, on a Saturday, with no appointment and bought a dress within 20 minutes of walking in the store. I couldn't be happier. The boutique is gorgeous, amazing...I wish I had had an appointment!! Olivia has been great to work with so far. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment here! The store is great and the dresses are truly unique!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Liz C

I went to a&bé for my third time trying on dresses and fell in love with all of them. Their gowns are gorgeous and they have such a range of styles. The stylists were so friendly and helpful and I ended up finding my dress!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Michaella J

This place is a game changer! Do yourself a favor, and make an appointment here. I had the most amazing, fun, and (most importantly) successful experience at a&be. Emily helped me at my appointment (ask for her, ladies!) and she really heard me, and helped me find a winner. She... Read More is so down to earth, and genuine. In addition to there amazing people, they have beautiful dresses. Their gowns are elegant, yet unique. I absolutely LOVE my gown. Also, the environment is just lovely. You can bring your friends and family and just have a great time in their beautiful space. And even if you don't find THE dress there, you are probably going to learn something during the process, and you will have a great time doing it.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience! kristin helped me find the perfect gown that fit my body and style all with staying in my budget (actually quite a bit under!) The women who work there are so great and full of life. They really want to help you find your dream dress! I... Read More would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Olivia R

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE! My entire appointment from beginning to end was so enjoyable and relaxing! (yes, trying on wedding dresses CAN be relaxing!) The dresses are stunning and the staff were nothing short of lovely and helpful. Emily helped me find my dream dress and she... Read More really listened to me and my vision for the dress of my dreams. I give this place 5 stars!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Tayler S

When I went to pick out my wedding dress I knew I wanted something different so, I was so excited when I got to try on my beautiful purple dress! The dress was so amazing it fit well it was sturdy and pretty comfortable. The employees were so nice and helpful while picking out a... Read More dress. The shop is cute and had some amazing dresses. I am very lucky we found this shop. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kirsten P

I had the wonderful experience of searching for the perfect dress for my sister (with the consultant Emily) and loved that experience so much that I scheduled an appointment there as well! I also had Emily to help me find the best shape and material to feel comfortable in on my... Read More big day! I went in knowing nothing about wedding dresses and she was there to help in every way. I ended up getting a dress that I would have looked past had I only been shown a picture of it. Another huge plus was right off the bat I felt like Emily had been my friend for years! She was honest and helpful and had asked all the right questions. She could read the expressions on my face when seeing myself in each dress. If you are stressing about wedding dress shopping go to a&bé bridal shop and relax!