a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300
PINTEREST

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Mollie M

I cannot express enough how impressed I was with this bridal shop. It was the perfect fit! I went in with an open mind thinking that I might find something and I might not which is okay. SURPRISE! I found the dress and the experience was more than what I could have asked for.... Read More Elizabeth worked with me through the process and she was an amazing help! She made me feel comfortable and really listened to my family and I as we went along (what I liked and what I did not). Thank you so much Elizabeth and a&bé <3!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Virginia T

I would give more stars if I could. What a wonderful shop. Updated dresses and unique styles to choose from. Chloe was professional, kind, and listened to the bride. The bride chose the first dress because Chloe listened to her wants. Treated us all with kindness and... Read More respect. Made the bride feel comfortable and at ease. An experience that none of us, especially the bride, will ever forget. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Marc Y

If I could go back and say yes to the dress, I would. My assistant, Emily Ann was amazing. She made me feel comfortable, stress free, and confident. I loved every dress she pulled, but most importantly she helped me find "the one." I love the salons environment. It's very fun,... Read More trendy, and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better day and I'm so happy I found my dress at a&bé! Forever an a&babe!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Kate D

THE BEST!!! What a wonderful experience. Many appointments did not feel personal, or were spent crowded with other people or staff that didn't seem to genuinely care. Emily is WONDERFUL! She made the experience everything I had dreamed of and more. Amazing dresses, staff and... Read More atmosphere!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Amy B

Where to begin…my experience at a&bé was an absolute dream! This was my first and only bridal shop that I visited and couldn’t be happier with my experience. From the beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff and variety of dresses I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I had the... Read More pleasure of working with Kristin. She was so kind, supportive and fun to work with and helped me say YES to the dress. Thank you again Kristin and a&bé ! It truly was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Laura L

What an amazing experience! This shop has the most unique, beautiful dresses (believe me I couldn't find these styles anywhere else). And the customer service was truly the cherry on top. My stylist, Elizabeth, could not have been sweeter. When I ordered my dress, she was there... Read More for me through every question - so responsive. And my dress arrived within 4 months! They really made my family and I feel like princesses. I'd recommend this shop to every bride!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Maria C

Bubbles, Pretty dresses, and Smiles..... I had the best experanice ever. Emily was my stylist and I can't express how awesome she is. She was so helpful, inviting, fun, and genuine. I usually can't make a decision to save my life. So I was shocked when I found my dress on the... Read More first day. The store has an amazing selection of gowns and the space itself is so pretty. So fun to celebrate with a complementary glass of champagne with my mom and MOH. Also, Emily has been keeping me up to date with emails on when my dress will be arriving. Great communication !

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Shannon G

I worked with Emily, who was AMAZING. I had been to a few other bridal boutiques, but want finding what I was looking for. I described what I was looking for and Emily pulled the perfect dress (first one I tried on at a&be). I tried on a few more for good measure, but went back... Read More to my first love. Emily was incredibly patient and knowledge. She shared information on fit and the designer. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process and no pressure!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Katie N

This place is magical! Elizabeth was my consultant and she was amazing! I was looking for something unique with a bohemian feel to it. She nailed it with every option that she brought to me to try on, and I found the perfect dress all in thanks to her. We came back a couple of... Read More months later to purchase the dress and we were helped by Kristin. She made my mother and I extremely comfortable with the purchase. Explained all the details and even getting me to fall in love with a spectacular cathedral veil. I received a hand written note about a week after my appointment from a&be thanking me for choosing them for my wedding gown purchase. A hand written note! Who does that anymore? Seriously the sweetest and cutest thing ever! This place is so warm, inviting and encouraging. I hope that all brides have the same experience as I did. Thank you a&be, I cant wait to walk down to my future husband in the most beautiful dress.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Hannah P

Emily was amazing at a&bé! It was my first day shopping for a wedding dress and I never thought that the first dress I tried on at the second shop I went to would be my dress. I have always dreamed about my wedding dress and have many saved on Pinterest and the Knot but was very... Read More surprised on my choice of dress. Emily was so good with pulling dresses for me but she knew right away which would be perfect for me. The atmosphere was fun and comfortable and everyone who worked there was very kind! I would highly recommend a&bé!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Maria V

Emily is simply the best! I didn't have a lot of ideas/preferences when it came to my dress. She helped me find the perfect dress that I would have never even looked twice at on the rack. Her guidance and expertise made the experience so easy. I highly recommend A&Be and... Read More their amazing staff!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Hilary L

I had such an amazing experience with a and be! They are extremely respectful of your time, budget, and experience. Their consultants cater to each individual bride's needs and wants to ensure you get a dress that is perfect for you. I ordered a dress and a skirt to go over... Read More it, so if you can't find exactly what you want, know that there are options!! After going to other bridal salons, I felt more appreciated, respected, and "at home" with a and be. The selection isn't overwhelming, and they listen!! They really care about each individual bride which is important when making this decision. I would recommend them to ANYONE! I LOVE THEM!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nicolette B

This place is really lovely. I went here because I wanted a Truvelle gown, but I didn't want to buy anything online without trying it on. They had just about every style in stock, so I got to try on pretty much every Truvelle gown from the past few years. Ultimately, I ended up... Read More ordering a custom gown made up of elements I liked in numerous other Truvelle gowns. The shop associates made the process so easy and communicated exactly what I wanted to the designer. They know the stock and the designers well, and they were all very friendly and helpful. It made what could have been an intimidating process very fun. I never had any doubts, and my dress is unique and beautiful. I'd recommend a&bé to anyone even remotely near Minneapolis.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Danielle H

A & Bé bridal shop is so wonderful!!! As soon as I opened the door to enter the shop, I knew that I'd find my dress. :) I had the pleasure of working with Kristin today, and she was fabulous! I loved how easily she was able to connect with both me and those that came to support... Read More me at the appointment. The process was so simple, yet special. Kristin and I walked around the shop together to pick out the first few dresses, and from there we were able to narrow down my likes and dislikes to find the dress I finally said yes too! She was so supportive throughout the process, making sure my party and I were enjoying our time and taking it all in. She made me feel at ease, comfortable, and confident. Go to A & Bé bridal. You won't regret it, I promise!!! And heck, you might even walk away with THE dress.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Katie L

I came to a&be bridal on a Friday morning with my mother and sister-in-law. I wasn't super hopeful that I'd be able to find a dress that day and I felt anxious about going to a bridal salon again. I had a not-so-great experience the first time I tried on dresses at another store... Read More where I was rushed by the consultants, not treated super kindly, and had only sample size 2 dresses (not my size) to try on. A&be from the moment we walked in was a completely different experience; beautiful dresses, light and airy, plus a neat wall photograph with a bride in a leather jacket with the words FEMINIST across the back. The space is beautiful with many different types of dresses and a wide range of prices (I had plenty to try on and my budget was $1000). We were the only customers for most of our visit and that paired with our amazing consultant Kristin, made the whole experience really fun and low-stress. As someone who is not super traditional it was great to have a variety of unique dresses to choose from, with some classic features that were all in a more “average” size. I tried on a lot of different dresses that Kristin picked and I felt she really listened to what pieces I liked and didn’t care for. She was the perfect balance of helpful and knowledgeable, while still stepping back and letting the appointment really be about me and my family. Kristin actually convinced me to try on the dress I ended up purchasing. I didn’t feel pressured, ignored, rushed, or any other negative feelings – just joyful, beautiful, and appreciated. I bought a Sarah Seven dress, a designer I never thought I could afford but because it was a floor sample it was more than 50% off. Kristin gave us champagne to celebrate! I would HIGHLY recommend a&be bridal. I’m so glad I was able to support a local small-business, stay in my budget, buy a handmade USA-made gown, and find the dress of my dreams all in 1.5 hours!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Katie L

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Chelsea S

I bought my dream dress today, and it was an amazing experience. But also easy with the help of a Emily, she was perfect. She was flexible, patient, supportive, and so kind! I don't get stressed or overwhelmed easily but I couldn't imagine being stressed with her help. The whole... Read More shop was beautiful and the dresses are one of a kind. I walked out buying a dress that I have wanted for over a year now and it was even more beautiful in person. Thank you A & Bé!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Hillary K

I scheduled my dress appointment for a&bé because they had such awesome reviews. My experience was nothing less than perfect. The moment I walked through the doors I felt welcome. Aside from the great service it was breath taking to see all the different styles they provided! It... Read More was so much fun! All my needs were met and I left happy with the purchase of my dream dress! I can't wait to get it and wear it again !

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Christine C

I worked with Olivia at a&bé bridal shop and was extremely grateful for her calm, patient, and detailed help! I was nervous going into my appointment because I really didn't know what to expect. She quickly got a few details from me about what I was looking for, pointed out a... Read More few options that she thought I might like to get a better idea of my style, and then let me relax while she brought the first dress to me. She was extremely knowledgeable about what dresses were available and in my price range/style. She brought each dress to me one by one which made the process less overwhelming. She was extremely professional but also a friendly presence. It was just my sister and I at the appointment, so it was helpful to have another opinion. I ended up getting the last dress I tried on at this shop! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Taylor S

I absolutely LOVED my time at a&bé. Elizabeth was such a joy to work with and made the whole experience incredible. I felt like she became a close friend during my appointment. She listened to my ideas about what I wanted in a dress and helped pick out 8 for me to try on. She... Read More made sure we stayed within the budget & only let me try on a dress that was over when I gave her the go-ahead. When I finally said yes to my dress, she said "that's the dress that first came to mind when I saw you walk in the door." They know their stuff! Will be recommending a&bé to every new bride I know!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lauren B

I visited three different bridal shops and a&be' was definitely my best experience! Emily was my consultant and she was SUCH a pleasure to work with! You could tell she had so much experience and knew exactly which dresses to have me try on. The shop is also so beautiful and... Read More there was plenty of space to for my guests to sit, the fitting rooms are very spacious, and I felt relaxed and taken care of the whole time. Emily was so attentive and I ended up purchasing the first dress she put me in! All of the gowns are gorgeous so it was tough to decide but my heart was set on the first gown (which Emily knew would happen) and I could not be happier! I would absolutely recommend a&be'!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jordyn L

If only there were more stars to give!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this shop. Kristin Brown was my stylist & she was a dream to work with, incredibly kind, thoughtful, and WONDERFUL! I ordered my dress & we had to rush it to get it in time for my destination... Read More wedding & Kristin was so great in dealing with me (as i was a bit panicked it wouldn't come in time) My dress came nearly 2 weeks early & I am in love. All of the dresses in this shop are STUNNING! I am so glad i chose a&bé & so happy with my Rue de Seine gown!! I went to a few bridal shops before I came to aandbe, and nothing felt right, I was definitely looking for a different and more bohemian style-but as soon as i walked in the doors-I knew i was in the right place...the gowns in this shop get all the heart eyes <3 <3 <3 Amazing! Thank You Kristin, & thank you a&bé for making one of my biggest decisions SO EASY! My mom and I will remember this day forever- & for that I cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 J W

I can't recommend a&be, and especially Elizabeth, highly enough! They have a beautiful and diverse (in terms of style AND price) selection of dresses and the vibe is very welcoming. I went with my mom once, found a couple favorites, visited other stores, and then ended up coming... Read More back a second time because I knew my dress was there. They generously let me try on (carefully) one of my favorite dresses in the color I wanted, even though they were sending it back to the designer to resell. (It was the only one in that color in the store.) I ended up choosing a new, completely different dress, which surprised everyone, including myself. I appreciated how Elizabeth really helped me make up my mind. Without her guidance (which was NEVER pushy at all), I probably would have just never made up my mind. She also got me 10% off my dress because there was a trunk show for my designer a few days later! They also seemed very transparent about everything, like there were no hidden costs or policies. Highly recommended!