a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300
PINTEREST

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Anastasia A

a&bé bridal shop is a wonderful shop. Elizabeth made me feel very comfortable and helped me find the perfect dress. She went above and beyond. The shop has so many different wedding dress styles to choose from. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Zoie M

Olivia at A&be' is absolutely amazing! If you are coming here you should ask for her you will not be disappointed. She was amazing to work with and I wouldn't have been able to find my dream dress without her! While I picked out a couple (lets be honest way more than a couple)... Read More dresses to try on after trying on most of them ( liking a lot just not in love), Olivia asked if I minded if she grabbed one she thinks I might like and of course it turned out to be my dress!!! :) Couldn't be happier! Thank you Olivia, you are the BEST!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jinna R

My experience was fabulous. Emily was a wonderful help and made me excited about finding my dress. She listened to what I liked and brought me exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Tom C

This wasn't on my list of places and it should have been! I live 5 hours from Minneapolis in a small town. A few weeks ago was my second time down to find the perfect dress. I went to a few bridal and consignment shops all over the cities. I had a budget that I didn't think... Read More would fit with A&Be. Saturday at about 4pm my friends and I walked into a&be. Wow. The dresses are gorgeous!!! This place stood out from all the others. I didn't have an appointment and was told they didn't have time to do a bridal appointment but we were allowed to look at the dresses. I turned around to walk out figuring there was no point looking if we couldn't try them on and figured the dresses were out of my budget. One of my bridesmaids convinced me to take a look. Within a few minutes of browsing a dress stood out, I pulled it out and thought, "Wow, what a pretty dress" then moved on. I turn around to see my bridesmaid holding the dress, she says, "Wow, what a pretty dress." Thinking we were ready to head out I go to the bathroom. When I walk out my maid of honor says, "They said you could try one dress" The one that had caught my eye was waiting for me in the dressing room-And it was within my budget! Well needless to say it was the one. I wouldn't say I got the normal a&be experience....I came in late, on a Saturday, with no appointment and bought a dress within 20 minutes of walking in the store. I couldn't be happier. The boutique is gorgeous, amazing...I wish I had had an appointment!! Olivia has been great to work with so far. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment here! The store is great and the dresses are truly unique!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Liz C

I went to a&bé for my third time trying on dresses and fell in love with all of them. Their gowns are gorgeous and they have such a range of styles. The stylists were so friendly and helpful and I ended up finding my dress!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Michaella J

This place is a game changer! Do yourself a favor, and make an appointment here. I had the most amazing, fun, and (most importantly) successful experience at a&be. Emily helped me at my appointment (ask for her, ladies!) and she really heard me, and helped me find a winner. She... Read More is so down to earth, and genuine. In addition to there amazing people, they have beautiful dresses. Their gowns are elegant, yet unique. I absolutely LOVE my gown. Also, the environment is just lovely. You can bring your friends and family and just have a great time in their beautiful space. And even if you don't find THE dress there, you are probably going to learn something during the process, and you will have a great time doing it.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience! kristin helped me find the perfect gown that fit my body and style all with staying in my budget (actually quite a bit under!) The women who work there are so great and full of life. They really want to help you find your dream dress! I... Read More would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Olivia R

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE! My entire appointment from beginning to end was so enjoyable and relaxing! (yes, trying on wedding dresses CAN be relaxing!) The dresses are stunning and the staff were nothing short of lovely and helpful. Emily helped me find my dream dress and she... Read More really listened to me and my vision for the dress of my dreams. I give this place 5 stars!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Tayler S

When I went to pick out my wedding dress I knew I wanted something different so, I was so excited when I got to try on my beautiful purple dress! The dress was so amazing it fit well it was sturdy and pretty comfortable. The employees were so nice and helpful while picking out a... Read More dress. The shop is cute and had some amazing dresses. I am very lucky we found this shop. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kirsten P

I had the wonderful experience of searching for the perfect dress for my sister (with the consultant Emily) and loved that experience so much that I scheduled an appointment there as well! I also had Emily to help me find the best shape and material to feel comfortable in on my... Read More big day! I went in knowing nothing about wedding dresses and she was there to help in every way. I ended up getting a dress that I would have looked past had I only been shown a picture of it. Another huge plus was right off the bat I felt like Emily had been my friend for years! She was honest and helpful and had asked all the right questions. She could read the expressions on my face when seeing myself in each dress. If you are stressing about wedding dress shopping go to a&bé bridal shop and relax!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Mary S

I had a wonderful experience at a&be they have a beautiful selection of dresses! Emily was so helpful and accommodating! I would definitely recommend a&be to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Taylor B

I could not have had a better experience saying yes to the dress! The staff and designer selecection exceeded all of my expectations. I had gone to a few other local bridal boutiques and none of them compared with their professionalism and individualized service. I lucked out... Read More having Emily as my stylist! She was so personable and knowledgeable about each dress I tried on. I am so thankful for the A and Bè experience!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Taylor B

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Sera K

Had a fabulous experience at a&be - the stylist I worked with actually listened to what I wanted, and made sure she checked out the images on Pinterest I sent beforehand. The salon itself is stylish and fun to be in. They gave me an estimate on when it might arrive and then... Read More updated me again when it was scheduled to ship, and finally to let me know when it was in and I could go pick it up. - I appreciated the communication. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Caitlin S

I just purchased my dress from a&be and could not have asked for a better experience. The staff is lovely and the dresses are gorgeous.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Stacy B

I cannot speak highly enough of everyone we worked with at a&be! We visited in June and I ended up purchasing the very first dress they put me in. They were kind, transparent, and quick to get back to me with any questions that came up. I am looking forward to our beach wedding... Read More in February and am grateful for the beautiful dress a&be helped me find!!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tuesday W

Every bride should go here! I love a&be! The space is huge and GORGEOUS. I went on a Saturday, which is their busiest day. The space is large enough, where you almost never see any other brides, and you have your own private area for you and your friends/family. My consultant,... Read More Kate, was super helpful as well. I tried a few other bridal shops, and nothing compares to a&be. At the other shops, I never found a dress I was totally in love with, and I was worried I wouldn't find one that gave me that amazing feeling (I definitely found some I liked at other places, but wasn't totally sold). But when I started trying on a&be's dresses, I knew I would find one there. Their dresses are totally my style.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Sonia K

This was the 4th Bridal Shop I visited and even though I had a great experience at all of them, A&E still stood out! They were very welcoming from the moment I walked in the door and, Emily, my stylist was phenomenal. She immediately put me at ease and was fun to be around but... Read More she also knows her dresses. The first one she picked out for me ended up being "the dress". If you want an amazing shopping experience and to be able to select from beautiful unique small designer gowns, I honestly don't think there is a better bridal shop!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Julia K

Wonderful experience, the staff (especially Kristin) was warm and friendly, not at all pushy. They helped me find the best dress for me within my budget. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Lexi B

This bridal salon is a must for all "soon to be Mrs." I worked with Kristin and I could not have been more pleased; she was helpful, pushed me out of my comfort zone in a great way but yet I never felt pressured into anything. I found my dream dress and the entire experience... Read More was one I will remember forever. Thank you a&be!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Michelle S

I loved a&be! It was my second appointment of the day. My first appointment was at a pushier boutique that had me trying on dresses that weren't close to my budget or style. When I got to a&be they let me look through the dresses and pick out some. The one I ended up picking was... Read More a wild card they pulled for me and I instantly fell in love! They were never pushy to have me buy that day. I would recommend them to anyone shopping for their special day!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Tarah S

Kate was SO great! I never felt rushed or like I wasn't a part of the appointment! She took me aside and let me point out dresses that caught my eye in my price point, was patient when I needed a few hours to make a decision so she set me up another appt that same day to come... Read More back after lunch and say yes to the dress! :) The whole experience was fun and seamless!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Tiffany H

Fantastic experience! The stylist I had (Olivia) was absolutely amazing at finding what I was looking for! She listed to my suggestions and used her expertise to help me find the perfect dress. I highly recommend this shop, the experience was great!