a&bé bridal shop

a&bé bridal shop is quite simply the coolest wedding dress store in Minnesota. With a range of up&coming and modern gowns, a&bé bridal shop brings brides a laid-back vibe, modern aesthetic, and the nicest service in town. a&bé bridal shop is the place to find your stylish, unique wedding gown.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

1607 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN (612) 238-1300
PINTEREST

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anya A

My experience at a&be was wonderful and one I would wish for every future bride. The staff were welcoming, helpful, and personable. I never felt pushed to try on a dress or to not give my honest opinion. I was treated as an individual and felt that the staff truly cared about... Read More finding me the perfect dress (which I did!). The environment is also amazing. The store is open and inviting, while giving individual space (dressing room, full length mirror, pedestal, and seating) for each person to try on gowns. While their selection of dresses may be smaller than some, they have picked a wide range of exquisite dresses.

Cute Store & Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jenny S

I just went wedding dress shopping for their soft opening today and had the best experience. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and Jordan made the experience so easy going. They had a beautiful selection of dresses. Jordan offered suggestions which I appreciated... Read More since I had no clue what kind of dress I was looking for. I didn't leave with a dress but I did have some heavy contenders that I might have to come back for. The store itself is a cute boutique. I can't wait to go back for the grand opening and possibly pick up a headpiece for my wedding. :) Great place to shop!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Michelle T

I had a FANTASTIC experience here at A&be! I highly recommend Emily as she was an A++++ bridal associate! I can’t rave enough about Emily as I only have limited characters on this review! So, of course, I found my dream dress that day which happened to be the first dress Emily... Read More pulled for me after listening to my likes/dislikes (I had a long list of dislikes). Emily helped clip me in, answered all my questions and she let me touch my dream dress as much as I wanted! I seriously couldn’t stop touching it and Emily let me be “me!” If I could turn back time, I would’ve started searching at A&be before any other bridal shop and saved myself two trips to Chicago, and having a terrible bridal fitting experience elsewhere that left me and my bridal party in tears and shamed afterwards. I’m so happy I came to A&be!!!!! Thank you Emily for helping me in my bridal dress journey. I can’t wait to post/tag you in my wedding photos. So hurry, Go here, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Cayla B

Couldn't have been happier with the unique choices a & be had to offer. I am a super simple, down to earth, girl that never anticipated finding "the one" and feeling the way I did! Olivia was able to read what I was liking and disliking about dresses and found the PERFECT one... Read More for me on the 6th dress!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Maria J

The women who helped me at A and Be were exceptional. They listened to what I wanted and made suggestions based off of what I was looking for! I love this boho bridal boutique. I was very pleased with my experience and was so happy to find a dress here!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Taylor C

a&bé is hands down the best! a few of my friends had gotten their dresses from there and both times, Emily had been there to help them out. I specifically requested her to be there for my appointment and I am so glad she was. She treats you like you've been lifelong best friends... Read More and is truly excited for you and wants to help find your absolute dream dress! my experience was nothing but amazing there and I would recommend Emily a million times over!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Callie T

From start to finish, working with the wonderful ladies at a&bé Minneapolis was great. This was only the second shop I had gone to, and I didn’t fully know what I wanted. Kristin was so patient and listened to everything I said. She put me in all different styles (never over... Read More budget) and found me the PERFECT dress. I would 100% recommend this shop to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Jenna W

Olivia helped me pick my dream wedding dress! She was so welcoming to me and my girls that I knew my wedding dress had to come from a&bé (: the atmosphere was perfect and I felt totally comfortable! I would recommend this bridal shop to any bride!! Can't wait to wear it the day... Read More of my wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Morgan T

Emily Hanson was absolutely amazing and helped me find that was ME and unique! I am so impressed with how smooth everyone was! I would go back here 100 times if I needed to! LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Olivia T

Amazing dresses and amazing service! We worked with Kristin and she incredibly helpful. The dress I ended up choosing was one that she had me try on based on other dresses I was interested in (and all within the price range I communicated). Couldn't have had a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hayley S

I loved working with Emily at a&bé. I was set on getting a Hayley Paige gown long before I was engaged. Working in the wedding industry you see so many beautiful gowns, but hers were always my favorite. Then Hayley got married, and wowza I needed her dress. Lucky for me she... Read More launched it right before the trunk shows. a&bé was extremely accommodating in making sure the "hayley" gown and a few others I said I would like to try on were available at their trunk show. Emily was extremely supportive and making sure all the details i felt were important were taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better dress experience. They also ordered in a veil for me to try on, as well as my crown/ headpiece. I loved it all!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace G

I had a wonderful experience at a&be finding my wedding dress. I felt pampered while I was there, and I did not feel pressured to make a decision right away. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and I am so happy I got my dress at a&be!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Morgan D

Beautiful space - beautiful dresses. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kristen P

I was extremely nervous dress shopping for the first time, and I could not have asked for a better experience. Amy made me feel comfortable and beautiful in every dress that I tried on. I recommend A&BÉ to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Maureen S

My experience at a&be has been amazing so far. Not only do they have an amazing selection of unique gowns, their staff is lovely. Emily stole my heart!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Anna R

We had the best experience here! I had a dress picked out from an earlier appointment when I walked in to a&be and didn't think I would find anything that could beat it here. Kristin was so patient with our large group, she listened to my budget and then took me around the store... Read More to show me some dresses. I am a person who has a hard time saying no to people but she made it super easy to be clear on what styles I did and didn’t like. She also pulled a wide range of styles which was how I found my dream dress. It was one that I had overlooked on the rack but when I put it on I knew it was the one! The best part about it is how unique it is which can be said about every dress in this store! Kristin then took the time to find the perfect accessories for my dress to complete the look. Lastly, she went over in detail the sizing of the dress and helped me decide which size to go with when I was between two different sizes. I felt so comfortable leaving that store knowing that she had thought of everything from the dresses length to the cost. She is amazing!! Thank you a&be for finding me the perfect dress to get married in!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 April S

I made my bridal appointment during the week and I had the whole store almost entirely to myself. There was one other girl there but she was looking for dresses completely different than I was. The dressing rooms were also very far apart. The staff was wonderfully helpful. The... Read More dresses were stunning! I found the dress and I never imagined something so beautiful. I would definitely recommend it for brides looking to spend more than $1000 on a dress.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Megan W

This shop was amazing! I felt so comfortable when I first walked in. Emily was an amazing stylist and knew exactly what my style was with just a brief conversation. She also made sure to stay within my budget, which is very important! I highly recommend going to a&be!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alex B

I had the best experience at a&be! Dress shopping was very daunting for me as I really had no idea about what I wanted or what would look good on me... however my experience was probably one of the most enjoyable days i have had. Emily knew exactly what i was thinking and... Read More trying to express, she was so professional yet so fun. i felt totally at ease with her and was so happy to say yes to my dress! This store is amazing and the experience even better

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katie K

What an absolutely incredible experience wedding dress shopping was at a&bé!! I worked with Elizabeth who took every detail into consideration when pulling dresses. Her background as a seamstress was impressive and she was friendly, genuine and honest. She made the crew I... Read More brought with me feel welcome and comfortable. There was no pressure to buy or "day of" deals that swayed my decision and I even got to donate a portion of my dress purchase to a charity of my choice. I can't wait to walk down the aisle as an a&baé bride!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mary Beth H

Hands down best experience I had while dress shopping. Would highly recommend a&be for future brides! My experience at a&be was amazing! I worked with Kristin, who was an absolute sweetheart. She was welcoming, helpful & personable, and truly cared about finding something that... Read More was perfect for me (which we did!). She has kept up constant communication between visits, and even after buying my dress as we wait for it to arrive. The store is beautiful, and each bride gets her own space for trying on gowns with family & friends. Plus a champagne toast to celebrate!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Desiree S

I came to a&bé with the intention of simply starting my dress search. I wanted to try on dresses and get a feel for what I liked. However, when I stepped into their gorgeous shop, I had the feeling my dress was meant to come from a&bé. I ended up saying "Yes!" within an hour and... Read More a half of my appointment. My consultant, Emily, was absolutely amazing! She listened to EXACTLY what I wanted, but also had me try out other dresses. She encouraged me tell her how I felt in different dresses and pulled others based on what I felt and thought. I can't stress enough how truly amazing she is at what she does. It was impossible to find a dress I didn't care for because she knew my vision. She even took my venue into consideration while searching for the perfect dress. The service I received was not only incredible, but genuine. She broke out the champagne glasses to celebrate and we ended with a hug! Check them out. I will forever be grateful for this experience and thankful to be an a&bé bride!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Laura P

I can't thank Emily enough for all she did to help me find me the most perfect dress in the limited time that I had. This place is so dreamy and if you're looking for a dress that isn't your average "stereotypical" bridal gown then this place is definitely for you. Stunning... Read More gowns that are so incredibly unique and original. It was so refreshing and the staff is so sweet. You'll leave feeling like a queen.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

My experience at a&be was AMAZING! I wish for every bride to have the same experience as I did shopping for a wedding dress. The moment I walked in I knew this was the place I was going to buy my dress on. The second dress it was! Emily, the stylist that helped me out, was truly... Read More one of a kind. She knew what she was doing and was so incredible helpful and supportive during the entire process. I don't think I can say enough things about a&be! Definitely make an appointment!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Mollie M

I cannot express enough how impressed I was with this bridal shop. It was the perfect fit! I went in with an open mind thinking that I might find something and I might not which is okay. SURPRISE! I found the dress and the experience was more than what I could have asked for.... Read More Elizabeth worked with me through the process and she was an amazing help! She made me feel comfortable and really listened to my family and I as we went along (what I liked and what I did not). Thank you so much Elizabeth and a&bé <3!