Is this your business? claim it now

A&C Limousine

serve all of Metro Atlanta and North Georgia.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

60 Road 1 South SW, Cartersville, GA serve all of Metro Atlanta and North Georgia. (770) 324-8608

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Taylor S

They were absolutely amazing! I was a little nervous with not having many reviews but they were AMAZING. Our chauffeur, Alexander was perfect! They were amazing at confirming they were going to be there and they even called to see if I wanted to upgrade to a larger Hummer... Read More limo and they did that for us because they wanted to make sure there was enough room for everyone, which I didn't consider before. Alexander was so patient with us because we were running really behind and had a bunch of different stops. He had called to let me know that he had arrived and then texted me to let me know as well. He arrived early and really made the day! Thank you!!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 leah s

Great experience! We had terrible traffic and we made it thru and had a blast in the mean time!

Review for A & C Limousine, LLC

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Colleen D

This is one of my friend's companies they gave us a great deal, however their rates are awesome for everybody. Perfect set-up with drinks in the limo and freindly driver.