Aaron Clark Photography

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Based in Springfield, MO - available for travel nationwide

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kylie B

I was overwhelmed at the initial stages of searching for a wedding photographer. To top it off, I was having an out of town wedding, I'm quite the perfectionist, and my now husband has a fake picture smile (don't tell him I said that). What a joy and relief it was to find Aaron... Read More Clark! I have never met a photographer more accommodating, receptive, professional, talented, responsive, nor as organized as Aaron. He was a true blessing to our day. The product was fantastic and was delivered to us in a timely manner. Because of him, we were able to relax and enjoy the day of our wedding. Thank you Aaron!

2016-10-06T10:03:54 Response from the vendor

Kylie, I'm so happy that I was able to help you two enjoy your wedding day. I really enjoyed working with you two and your families :)

Best Photographer Yet

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

I could never imagine a better photographer! From the moment I met him I knew he was going to be the best person I could've chose for our engagement and wedding. He was absolutely outstanding and never made it awkward during pictures, always knew exactly what to do to make us... Read More smile, none of those fake looking pictures. I will have Aaron as our photographer for life. His pictures were real and I'm obsessed with looking at them every time I see them. I would recommend him to anyone wanting the best photos for your big day not matter what the occasion.

2014-10-08T14:31:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm looking forward to working with you again!

Great photographer who made taking pictures a blast!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Ashley T

Aaron was reccomended to me from the Chapel owner where we were getting married. So I emailed him about doing my pictures and in less than 10 min he responded to me. Every question I had he would respond right away. That's when I knew he was good. (Also, he has a great website)... Read More I have a pretty tough family when it come to taking pictures but Aaron had us all laughing and having a great time. Before we knew it pictures were over. He took every combination of pictures along with many creative ones of his own. I would reccomend Aaron Clark Photography to anyone looking for a skilled, dependable, and fun photographer. Because honestly, real smiles in photos look much better than fake ones! That's what Aaron can do!

2013-11-07T08:37:13 Response from the vendor

Love it! Thanks for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jes W

When I was planning my wedding I knew the photos had to be the most important part. I allotted the most of my budget to my photos and I was the most picky about how they looked and the style I wanted. I wanted nothing short of perfection. I had a couple friends in the wedding... Read More biz suggest Aaron and when I got a hold of him he was just leaving from talking to another couple who had our same wedding date. Luckily it didn't work out for them because a few days later we booked Aaron. Aaron is awesome. He's so laid back. He's fun, he's funny and you actually feel like he's just a super fun guest at your wedding. We did our engagement shots with him as well, my hubby and I live in Florida so we flew up just to do our engagement shots with Aaron. Totally worth it! The photos were amazing. Despite living in Florida we did have our wedding in Missouri. Aaron was awesome about answering emails every time I had a question, which was quite often. Despite changing things a dozen times he totally went with the flow and was right there when we needed him on the wedding day. His pictures are amazing. Even the details he puts in when he sends the CDs with the picture files on them is amazing. I couldn't have had a better photographer. If you're looking for an amazing photographer who also happen s to be one of the coolest people you've ever met then Aaron is your guy. If you can book him do it. In fact, I wouldn't even pick your wedding date until you're sure that he's available. Thank you Aaron.

2016-10-12T19:08:09 Response from the vendor

Wow, this is an incredible review! Thank you SO much Jes!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica C

Aaron was absolutely awesome to work with! He made our engagement pictures and wedding pics so much fun! I even had compliments on how friendly and fun he was from my family members and friends. He was also quick to give us our pics and video. I would definitely recommend using... Read More him, our pictures came out fabulous! We have had so many compliments on them! You won't regret your decision to use his photography services.

2016-09-28T09:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jessica! You guys were so much fun to work with. Thanks for letting us work for you :)

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Katie R

We knew a wedding photographer was important for our big day and we were blown away by Aaron Clark. He made us feel comfortable throughout the engagement session and the wedding. We were very impressed with the picture quality and variety of photos. Aaron was efficient, fun,... Read More affordable, and excellent at managing time. I am so glad we picked him as our photographer and I can't think of a single thing I would change about our pictures!

2016-09-28T09:19:44 Response from the vendor

I love it! So glad that there's nothing you would change!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Tiffany N

You can’t ask for a better photographer! My husband and I met Aaron two years before our wedding. We had just gotten engaged and were taking a summer trip to Branson. We wanted to get our engagement photos done at Big Cedar. We found Aaron off the knot, and met up with him. We... Read More are not picture people but Aaron had such a way with making us feel so comfortable in front of a camera! It felt like we were all just hanging out and having a great time. In fact we ended up liking Aaron and his way with taking photos so much that we asked him to travel to our wedding in St. Louis. Aaron was so responsive to any emails that he was sent. He followed up with us before the wedding just to confirm he had everything correct for timing and location. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone with him going through the timeline of the day. Leading up to the big day a bride can get pretty nervous! Out of all of our vendors, Aaron was the one who never even crossed my mind to worry about! I had the highest level of confidence in him. He didn’t disappoint. Aaron had such a way with making everyone laugh and feel comfortable during photos. It was extremely hot during our outdoor wedding in June. He was able to take the photos and keep everyone comfortable and smiling at the same time. He captured so many beautiful photos. I couldn’t have even imagined how many beautiful shots he would get! We received so many compliments on how great our photos are as well as Aaron’s personality! Everyone was talking about how great he was, and how funny his jokes are! We received our photos super quickly! We will continue to use Aaron as our photographer for our future photos!

2016-09-28T09:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mike and Tiffany! So glad I could make the photo experience fun for you guys and help keep your wedding planning stress-free. Hope to see you guys again!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Aaron Clark did all the photos for our wedding, my wife and I had nothing but a phenomenal experience from beginning to end! We had tossed around the idea of trying to save money by using a relative or friend, but with that you don't get the professionalism, the quality or the... Read More craftsmanship that Aaron can do with your photos for the most important day of your life. After we got our pictures back we knew that we had made the right decision is using him! We will always recommend him to all of our friends. He was very easy to work with while taking the pictures and he kept our best interests in mind the entire time, capturing what really meant to us during the photo shoots. Great guy, super professional and 5 starts all the way!

2016-07-19T21:08:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words, Ethan! So glad I could help make your wedding day smooth.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Mike B

First off, Aaron is truly an honor to work with and couldn't ask for anyone better to capture our day! We had got engaged and took a vacation to Branson and we set out to find someone to do our engagement session at Big Cedar Lodge. I ran across Aaron on the Knot and got in... Read More contact with him and in no time we had him taking our photos out there! We were very much impressed with his work ethic as well as him as a person. He was very easy to get along with as well as always keeping everyone focused! We decided he was the man we wanted to photograph out wedding back home in St. Louis! Needless to say he made it happen and we are beyond pleased to have chosen him. His work is top notch along with great communication from start to finish. Turn around time was extremely fast as well! I definitely recommend him to be the guy behind the lens to capture your special occasion no matter what the case may be!

2016-07-19T21:09:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mike! I really had a great time working with you two!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brooke B

Aaron was awesome to work with! My hubby wasn't exactly thrilled for the picture part of the day but Aaron even managed to get him to enjoy it! He's funny and makes you feel comfortable, he listens if there are certain pictures that you want or if you pass by somewhere that you... Read More want a picture. We got married at Dogwood Canyon and our pictures were just gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Aaron Clark!

2016-07-11T14:56:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brooke! Glad I could contribute to a fun day for you two :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Brooke T

Enough cannot be said about Aaron Clark. From day one he was beyond helpful, professional and personable. Trying to plan a wedding from Alaska was definitely a harder task than we thought and Aaron was willing to help anyway he could. When taking pictures we had fun and felt... Read More completely comfortable around him. His jokes and carefree personality made family and friends enjoy the night even more. If you are looking for someone who is very detail oriented and looks for unique images, we would recommend Aaron. His photos were beyond anything my husband and I could have imagined and we can not wait to have him capture other precious moments in our lives.

2016-05-24T14:53:16 Response from the vendor

Wow, thanks so much! Glad I could be part of the celebration :)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Cheyenne P

Aaron gave us exactly what we wanted and more. He did such an exceptional job on our engagements and wedding photos. He always worked with us on anything we needed and he made this part of the wedding planning a breeze. He knows how to make you comfortable and relaxed on the big... Read More day as well as during all the photos. My husband and I are so content with our entire expirience.

2016-05-24T14:52:05 Response from the vendor

So glad I could help make your wedding a great experience!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Matt L

Aaron did our engagement photos and he is so personable and makes it so much fun! He makes everyone so comfortable with his great personality. The photos are amazing to top it off!

2016-05-24T14:50:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Stacey A

We loved working with Aaron! He is a very talented photographer that captured the joy, laughter and most important moments of our wedding. He's positive and professional approach kept our family and bridal party relaxed and captured some beautiful expressions and moments. My... Read More husband and I were blown away by the photos and video. I highly recommend Aaron to every bride and groom.

2015-09-03T14:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stacey!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Meredith P

Aaron took pictures with us in Branson MO. From engagement pictures to the wedding day pictures, Aaron was so much fun to work with! He made Tim and I feel so comfortable that at times we forgot he was there! My engagement pictures turned out so beautifully that I couldn't wait... Read More to see how my wedding pictures would turn out. I would highly recommend Aaron as a wedding photographer.

2015-09-03T14:12:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meredith!

Awesome photography

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

Aaron does awesome photography and has a way of making you feel very relaxed. He takes request well. He did not know how to pin on corsages. He has great communication skills. He makes you feel like you are the only wedding party he is taking care of. Overall very satisfied with... Read More his work I would highly recommend him.

2015-08-22T17:27:35 Response from the vendor

Haha! It's true, I'm no good at pinning on corsages. Thank you for the kind words and for letting me be part of the big day. Had lot's of fun with you guys.

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

I recommend Aaron Clark Photography to anyone! I loved how his packages included all engagement session and wedding session photos at a very reasonable price. His talent and creative eye allows for photos to be unique and beautiful. He sees beauty in things most people overlook.... Read More His professionalism and fun personality were commented on by many wedding guests. Aaron made a fun and personal connection with many family members and guests allowing for photos to be fun and it intimate. Another thing many commented on was how Aaron didn't waste time taking the same shot over and over. He could stage photos quickly and get just the shot he wanted quickly. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! The tough part is deciding which photos are your favorites!

2015-08-22T17:31:40 Response from the vendor

Hey I enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! Thanks for the chance to work with you and capture the memories!

Aaron Clark Photography

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

Aaron did a fantastic job photographing all of the aspects of our wedding. Every detail, decoration, and moment was captured perfectly. Aaron's ability to talk to anyone like an old friend and his cool demeanor made the photo sessions go smoothly and was fun which showed in the... Read More pictures. Aaron was also very attentive and responded to emails, quickly answering any questions we had. We are beyond happy with Aaron's service and photos and would highly recommend him for any occasion.

2015-08-22T17:29:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm thrilled that I had the opportunity to work with you folks.

Perfectly Captured Lifetime Memories

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Chelsea V

We were extremely impressed with Aaron Clark and his photography service! He was friendly, easy to work with, organized, provided great insight and advice to help us ensure we got the pictures we wanted, and we didn't have to wait forever to see our photos after the wedding... Read More shoot! He is gifted, he captured truly who we are as a couple, and made orchestrating family and extended family photos virtually seamless! We give him all 5-star ratings because he deserves them! Thanks, Aaron!

2015-06-18T11:42:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chelsea! We enjoyed being part of the celebration.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ashton P

I can't imagine a better person to photograph our big day. Not only did he capture every moment but he added so much fun to the day. After receiving our pictures and family and friend got to view them they told us how they "just sat down and relived one of the best days of their... Read More lives." Aaron also did a wonderful job with our engagement photos making sure our personalities came through!

2015-06-18T11:42:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words Ashton! You guys made my job easy!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Ashley A

Aaron Clark is the most amazing photographer you will ever find! Not only is he professional and fabulous at what he does, he is so much fun! He made us feel at ease from the moment we met him. Our wedding party absolutely fell in love with Aaron and the local ones plan to... Read More book him for family pics. Aaron took time to get to know us and then selected sites that matched our personalities. Not only did he have great insight as to what types of poses we wanted, but he let us have some creative input as well. We told him during our engagement session and again at our reception, "We have found our photographer for life!" Aaron Clark is the absolute best ever!!!

2015-05-23T10:11:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley! I had a blast working with you guys :)

Awesome Job of Capturing the Emotions of their Special Day!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

Aaron of Aaron Clark Photography did an EXCELLENT job of capturing all the special moments! It was a very emotional ceremony, and he captured it all!! Just AMAZING!! Not for sure how he did it, except that he is VERY talented, and has a great EYE for uniqueness! The bride... Read More didn't want "traditional", so I was curious how he would be able to please her, and he exceeded her expectations! Aaron was easy to work with along with being flexible. After looking through the pictures, it was as if I was looking at the wedding all over again! Thank you Aaron for a job well done!!

2015-02-06T11:31:16 Response from the vendor

This wedding was such an incredible day to be part of. Thank you for having me!

Best Wedding Photog in Southern Missouri!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Ashlen S

A month ago we used Aaron to photograph our wedding, and we could not have made a better decision. Here are all of the reasons you should use Aaron Clark: - He genuinely cares and listens to what the bride does/does not want - He takes the time to sit down and learn about the... Read More couple and their style - He likes to do engagement sessions before so the couple feels more comfortable the day of - He communicates very well and timely - He is priced right and the photos are beautiful!!! I would be hard pressed to say there is a more personable photographer in Southern Missouri. He directs and makes everyone feel at ease and is funny at the same time! After the wedding the first thing after a congrats from our guests was how much they loved the photographer!! You can't go wrong with Aaron!

2015-02-06T11:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashlen! Your wedding was tons of fun to be part of. Thank you for the kind words!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amber S

Aaron is an amazing person, very friendly, funny, and energetic. He was wonderful at responding to questions quickly and did his best to make us comfortable in front of the camera. All of our family and guests loved him. I do recommend getting as much time as possible within... Read More your budget as I wish we could have had more time and more pictures. He got our pictures back to us well within the promised time which was extremely quick. Our engagement session was included which was a very nice bonus and he did send us CDs with releases for all of our pictures which is awesome. I would definitely recommend Aaron!

Aaron was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Tegan R

We are so glad we found Aaron for our wedding photography! He was very kind and helpful throughout our whole planning process. We didn't have a wedding coordinator, so Aaron helped us create a timeline for the wedding events and offered to help keep things on track the day of... Read More - it was immensely helpful! Aaron was also super easy to work with and a lot of fun - he had our bridal party and families laughing and smiling. I especially loved that Aaron took some time to scout out the best places at our venue to get the most amazing shots, so our wedding photos are unique and absolutely beautiful. We are beyond thrilled!

2014-10-28T09:27:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tegan!

Aaron Clark Photography was born in the passion of capturing the beauty moments in the world around us. We love what we do, and we want to help tell your story. ACP is based out of Springfield, Missouri, but we greatly enjoy the adventure of meeting new people and finding new places to capture blossoming love stories. We want to chronicle your story and equip you with a product that you will love for years - and we think the process should be enjoyable. ACP strives to provide high quality imagery in a blend of candid journalism and timeless imagery.

Start a Conversation!