Instruments

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1301 S Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX (512) 626-8831

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Amy S

Aaron provided about a million songs we could choose from, and after listening to his demos, we wanted him to play every single one of them. He played a great set, and even learned a new song for us to walk down the aisle to. He was utterly professional, a great communicator,... Read More and it was such a delight to sit down and listen to him play. It was a great decision to have him at our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Zara V

Aaron played a gorgeous medley for our early Saturday morning wedding at Chapel Dulcinea and it was amazing! I wish I could have heard more of his playing but what I have heard from the videos is flawless and beautiful! High recommend him and am so glad he performed for us! He... Read More played "My Girl" as my daughter was promised that she had a daddy forever during our ceremony and I will never forget it <3

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Heather S

Aaron played my wedding at Chapel Dulcinea earlier this month and an amazing job!!! Highly recommended. He was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and even learned a few special songs for us.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017

Absolutely perfect!! We had Aaron play at my son's wedding on March 25, 2017 and he was everything we could've hoped for! His music was the perfect touch to such a special day. Aaron is so talented. He has a very large selection of music to choose from and everything the bride... Read More & groom chose was played lovely. It was an outside ceremony and the sound was wonderful. Everyone could hear it perfectly. Made the day so special!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Megan H

Aaron was fantastic to work with, even though in the craziness of the wedding day I never actually got to meet him (sorry Aaron!). He provided our music for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and the guests loved him. He is incredibly talented and has a wide array of music to... Read More choose from. Additionally Aaron setup the microphone and speakers for our ceremony at a fraction of the cost that we would have paid through our DJ or renting elsewhere. Thank so much for being a special part of our day Aaron!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Vanessa S

Aaron played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and he did an amazing job! His playing is so flawless and really set the mood for our intimate ceremony. He went above and beyond by learning a song I wanted to sing to my groom during the ceremony. I simply sent him a version... Read More of the song, he learned it and accompanied me as I surprised my groom with a song during our ceremony! Thank you Aaron for making our day that much more special!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Tara B

Aaron's guitar playing was beautiful at our ceremony; it was perfect for us! Working with Aaron was super easy and he was very responsive to all of my emails! So many people at my wedding told me that they LOVED the music he played and that it was so enjoyable to listen to him... Read More play before and after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Aaron if you are looking for and expert musician to play your ceremony!

Wish I'd Been A Guest So I Could've Listened!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 loren r

Since I was getting ready upstairs, I didn't have the privilege of hearing Aaron's prelude before our wedding, but our guests absolutely raved over him. I wish I'd been able just to sit and listen! Aaron was so easy to work with - everything could be signed/paid... Read More electronically and he always communicated promptly. I felt so comfortable knowing we were in good hands. He learned a special song for our processional and I loved every second of it! I'd highly recommend Aaron for any event that needs quality music!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Cindy R

Excellent! Aaron played at our daughter's wedding reception. He was wonderful! He made the evening very special! He is very easy to work with and accommodating. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 stacy h

Aaron was very easy to communicate with and really couldn't have been easier to work with. The ceremony music was beautiful and he stayed for the cocktail hour. The guests all commented how pretty the music was and if we ever need a musician for an event, we will definitely be... Read More using him again. You won't be disappointed.

Aaron was great!!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015

Aaron was so easy to work with.... Super prompt in returning emails. He even learned a special song for us. We would highly recommend him. A+

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 abby f

Aaron was wonderful to work with. He was prompt with emails, easy to book, and completely self sufficient (which brides LOVE :) ) He plays beautiful music, and learned our song request (Patty Griffin Oh Heavenly Day) without any issues. Loved him and would highly recommend... Read More using him for your ceremony!