Is this your business? claim it now

Aaron Horton Productions

Bellevue, WA

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bellevue, WA

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Jackie B

WOW! I feel so lucky that I chose Aaron to be our videographer. How he told our story was beyond beautiful, heartfelt, warm, touching, and the quality of his work was extremely professional. Everything was so well-planned, with very thoughtful nuances. He caught moments that I... Read More didn't even know existed, and was thrilled to go back and watch. There were things that happened at the time and I thought I would remember; but in watching them again, I realize they would've been lost memories had he not filmed them. He masterfully and seamlessly alternated from showing clips of the gorgeous scenery/weather taken with a drone drone, to clips of our guests and wedding scenes. I'm still awestruck, not only at all of the footage he captured, but how it was all compiled into an amazing video. We are so lucky to have this memory to treasure always. I would recommend Aaron Horton to my closest family and friends, as he is the best!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 caro l

So I flew in from Miami for a destination wedding in Montana. I obviously looked for local videographers there and even here in Miami first, but everything seemed so cheesy, even companies with stellar reviews produced a product we just weren’t impressed by. I didn’t love... Read More anything I saw, but my husband was even more picky- he’d say no 10 seconds into a video lol. Then after exhaustlvely checking out videographers from the Southeastern tip of the US to the Northwestern tip we found Aaron Horton Productions. I was so happy when he said they were available on my desired date. Aaron let me know that one of his employees, Brett, did most of the destination weddings. I hadn’t read any reviews about Brett specifically, but I loved the work I saw and immediately booked them. Brett was a great addition to my destination wedding! With a small group of only 20, the vendors attitude, enthusiasm, and professionalism can really affect the the mood and ambiance. The highlight video is unreal, we just love it. I really wanted time-lapse scenes to be included. We got that plus so much more, the highlight video captured not only our emotions, but also the group dynamic and the scenery. The editing is seamless and you can tell a lot of care and thought was put into editing together even the smallest details. Being able to enjoy this for years to come means so much to us. We couldn’t be happier with the result :-)

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Namita S

Truly Amazing! What Aaron does with videography is truly art! He shot a 'love story' to be shown at the wedding and so many people have said that it was the best wedding video they've seen. Looking forward to seeing the entire wedding video!

Review for Aaron Horton Productions

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Wendy L

They were easy to work with and easy to make plans with. They filmed in HD. The process for completing the DVD seems very organized.;We haven't seen the finished product yet.

Start a Conversation!