A.B. Rich Films

Serving the Twin Cities and beyond

The Knot Best of Weddings Pick 5 Years In A Row!

A.B. Rich Films is a locally owned cinematic wedding videography business in the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Twin Cities area. We are motivated to uniquely capture your most cherished memories in motion for you, your family and friends to enjoy for many years to come. We do cinematic wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Serving the Twin Cities and beyond (651) 472-3375

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Julie L

I cannot say enough great things about A.B. Rich Films!! I’ve admired Brad’s work for years and knew we had to have him on our wedding day! Brad has a way of capturing your day and piecing it together so beautifully that it flows like a story/movie! We are absolutely in love... Read More with our wedding trailer and have received so many compliments from our family and friends. Thank you SO much Brad + Amberleigh!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Jen Tharaldson L

I can not express how amazing , talented , Professional this man is ! He goes above and beyond what is expected . So many people still comment about our love story video that was shown at the wedding and our wedding video that was captured from the wedding weekend . Our love... Read More story was the highlight of our wedding said by all of our guests . We forever have these amazing memories to look back on and so professinally done ! THANK YOU again for your amazing work ! You were the highlight of our wedding !!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Jen Tharaldson L

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Michelle A

Simply the BEST! My husband, Ben and I got married December 19th at A'BULAE and in a heart beat would recommend A.B. Rich Films to all brides and grooms who are planning for their big day! My parents are wedding photographer, therefore the standards were set quite high and Brad... Read More absolutely, without a doubt, surpassed them! He did't miss a beat from morning until midnight! We honestly felt he was a friend at our wedding all day, who is exceptionally talented at his craft! My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the memories you captured. We've just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and feel like our wedding was just days ago each time we watch our wedding day video! We wish you a Happy New Year Brad and Amber and will continue to recommend you to each of our friends (and even strangers!). Thank you for everything. We couldn't be happier! Love, Benjamin & Michelle

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Rachel F

If you aren't sure if you want a videographer or just looking at which one, Brad does an amazing job!! He does such a wonderful job and we barely even noticed him filming during the wedding day. The quality and the amount of footage you get is amazing. I don not have enough... Read More nice things to say about him and his work. Highly recommend, worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Justin C

There a lot of decisions to make when it comes to planning a wedding that influence your day. There are only 2 vendor decisions that will continue to have a strong impact beyond the party, your photographer and your videographer. As far as videographers go, I am convinced that... Read More there is no one greater than Brad at AB Rich Films. My now brother and sister in law Nate and Claire used AB Rich for their wedding in June of 2015 and we were absolutely blown away with the quality of footage, sound, and overall creativity of Brad which allowed him to bring the day back to life for us. Living in Cincinnati, Brad didn’t seem like a logical choice and we began to look for someone locally in Cincinnati which had a similar style and level of professionalism that was up to par with what we had seen from Brad. To make a long story short, there wasn’t anyone. Brad agreed to come down and shoot our wedding here in Cincinnati in August of this year and we could not have been happier. Brad is extremely professional and is very flexible to ensure you as the bride and groom are comfortable and as relaxed as you can be on your wedding day. The video footage which he captured was stunning once again and the highlight reel he put together was beyond any of our expectations we had. Simply put, Brad is a top ranked videographer who is worthy of an incredible amount of praise. If you are at all thinking about using AB Rich Films, I guarantee you will be happy with him today, on your wedding day, and for many years to come.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Molly P

Where do I begin? My husband and I are so incredibly impressed with A.B. Rich. Roughly 12 months before our wedding, I researched and met with several videographers. In my very first meeting with Brad and Amberleigh, they sought to understand my relationship with my husband,... Read More our vision for the day, and our preferences for how it would be captured. They listened carefully and recapped our conversation in an email the following day to make sure we were on track. Fast forward through a few follow-up meetings to iron out the details, and it was time for the big day. Brad was somehow there to capture all of the most important moments throughout the day... without being "there" at all! This meant he was able to capture wonderfully relaxed, candid moments that we will treasure forever. We never felt for a second that we were being filmed, and Brad worked seamlessly with our photographer to make sure they did not step on each others' toes. I think the most impressive thing about Brad is his commitment to delivering the highest quality work that coincides with your vision - no matter what. With other vendors, we had to specify (and pay for) every little thing we wanted. Come the end of the planning process (with no disrespect to our other vendors), we felt so nickeled and dimed. We experienced none of this with A.B. Rich. We paid for a package, shared our vision, and that was it. Brad was there - from rehearsal dinner through late night sparkler exit - without a single conversation about any extras or hidden costs. He cut zero corners and left us feeling like we got an incredible value. Our final product from A.B. Rich is a gorgeously filmed and edited highlight video, a super convenient online portal with individually filmed pieces from the wedding (e.g. best man speech, father daughter dance) and hours and hours of raw footage that we can't wait to watch on our first anniversary. We can't recommend A.B. Rich Films enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Karen B

I had been aware of A.B. Rich Films before my husband and I were even engaged and I fell in love with Brad’s work right away. Over the years, I continued to watch his uploads and his amazing work providing beautiful video montages of others’ weddings. When my husband and I got... Read More engaged, I reached out to Brad in hopes that he would film our wedding for us! Working with him was such a great experience – he provided some really great insight, was extremely flexible with our wedding timeline schedule, and accommodated his schedule to meet all of our needs. Brad was so great to work with the weekend of our wedding! He always had a smile on his face, was extremely upbeat and happy, and was nearly inconspicuous, never interfering with the wedding party or the photographer. Brad, it is so obvious that you are very passionate about what you do, you take your work seriously, yet you’re able to have fun, and you pour your heart into your job and your clients. We can’t thank you enough for all the work you put into capturing our big day – it means the world to us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Melissa W

Brad truly went above and beyond on our wedding day to film our wedding video. The amount of professionalism, flexibility, and ease to work with was top notch with A.B Rich. I would recommend this company to any couple who wants to be able to look back on their special day and... Read More relive it exactly as it took place. If I could do it all again I wouldn't hesitate to hire Brad once more. My husband and I will treasure this video for years and years to come.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Choosing A. B. Rich Films was by far one of the best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process. We put a lot of trust in Brad to capture our two-day wedding and he surpassed our expectations in every way possible! Before the wedding, we sat down with him... Read More to discuss the details of our event and what we were hoping to get out of our video footage. He told us about his filming style, various technical details and let us know what we could expect. He was very easy to talk to, clearly explained the whole process to us and answered all of the questions we had. During the wedding, Brad was beyond fantastic to be around. He was unobtrusive and captured some beautiful and very intimate moments with us hardly realizing he was even in the room! Most importantly, he was wonderful to our family and friends - extremely kind and professional! A few months after the wedding, we received our wedding highlight video and it was absolutely stunning - the quality of the shots was movie-like, the music flowed perfectly and Brad made sure our full two-day wedding was well represented. My wife was in tears of happiness after watching it. Brad also provided us with hours of additional video footage from our ceremony and reception, which has been so much fun to watch with some popcorn on Friday nights. A. B. Rich Films captured our wedding perfectly and for that we will always be thankful! We highly, highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Stacey S

We cannot thank Brad enough for perfectly capturing our wedding! He was incredible to work with from start to finish, and the videos reflect his talent. Brad took the time to get to know us, our family, and our friends, and the video really captures everything we could have... Read More hoped for. Brad went above and beyond on our wedding day, somehow being there to capture every moment while blending in perfectly. We love the way that Brad created edited 'chapters' of the various wedding events so we can find exactly what we're looking for - this was unlike anything we saw from other videographers. Our favorite is the highlight video - it is just a perfect way to remember our wedding! THANK YOU Brad!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Gina K

Can't say enough good things about A.B. Rich Films. Outstanding from the beginning of the process to the end. They are extremely profession, respond to emails immediately, and were so wonderful on the day of the wedding. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video and are so happy to... Read More have this to look back on for years to come. Highly recommend using A.B. Rich!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Caitlin O

As a commercial photographer and filmmaker it was a challenge finding someone to put our trust in to capture our special day. We had a total of 6 photographers/filmmakers working the wedding and countless others in the crowd. A.B. Rich Films went above and beyond exceeded our... Read More expectations. I would recommend his skills to anyone. Call them today!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We love our wedding videos! Thank you so much Brad!!! So stealthy and good at capturing perfect angles and moments. I'm so grateful we were able to have you film the wedding day. You're an awesome guy to work with and gelled so well with you photographer and every aspect of the... Read More day. Thank you!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kayla S

Where do we even begin? A.B. Rich Films did an INCREDIBLE job on our highlight film! We absolutely loved our video and have received many compliments from friends and family. Brad was so professional and dedicated with every piece of our big day. He had phenomenal attention to... Read More detail and was so much fun to work with. We knew even before we saw our video that it was going to be perfect. We couldn't be more impressed with his work and we feel truly blessed to have our most special moments on video for a lifetime to come. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Sarah S

We cannot say enough wonderful things about AB Rich Films. During the wedding planning process, my husband and I questioned if we should spend money on a trailer or highlight video. We decided to go for it and this was honestly the best decision we could have made. Our 6-minute... Read More highlight video is amazing. I've watched it over and over because it helps me relive our magical day that went by too fast. It's also a great product to share with family and friends since it doesn't take long to watch. In addition to our highlight video, we have a digital portfolio with categorized footage from the day. Again, this is easy to share with family and friends. We also have flash drives containing all of the raw footage from our day. Brad is professional, accommodating, and enjoyable to work with. What I appreciate most is his attention to detail. It couldn't be better. He will take your day very seriously and will work hard to ensure that your final products are the absolute best. We will cherish our videos from AB Rich forever.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Mariah M

A.B. Rich did an absolutely wonderful job with our wedding video! We couldn't have been more happy! Brad was quick to respond, extremely professional, and happy to help! I would recommend then 100%

A.B. Rich

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Kate H

I would highly recommend Brad with A.B. Rich Films. Brad was very easy to work with and was fun and energetic! He is passionate about his work and you can tell he loves what he does. He went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. It was wonderful to work with A.B.... Read More Rich Films!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Nicole D

If you want a phenomenal video capturing your wedding day along with a fantastic experience then there is NO ONE better! Brad did an outstanding job with our Wedding Story Video, it was even more perfect than we could have hoped for or imagined! We are so, SO happy we chose... Read More them!! He was a pleasure to work with and he really went above and beyond in every way, from communication, to meeting with us, to the day-of (which he was fantastic and helpful!), to the final product, everything was handled with great care, attention, and thoughtfulness. He makes sure to get it just right. I have a lot of family who are in the film business and they were all incredibly impressed with how well our wedding video turned out. Cinematic, Story-driven, beautiful, fun, and authentic to us as a couple while perfectly capturing our wedding day. We had also requested a special, separate cut of just our first dance which Brad was able to get to us as well! And really quickly too. Honestly, we cannot recommend A.B. Rich Films enough! If you watch their videos and like what you see, you will not be disappointed. They really listen to what you want and make sure to deliver it. Thank you!! Nicole & Timothy

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 nicole h

A.B. Rich Films was great! We are so happy with the way our wedding video turned out and we got many many compliments on it. A number of people told me the video made them cry it was so beautiful! I will definitely recommend A.B. Rich Films in the future.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Annie P

I will just start by saying that Brad is a creative genius! The way he captured and edited our wedding day footage is beyond any of my expectations. We ordered the Wedding Story package and could not be more pleased. I have yet to watch it without crying (tears of joy)!!!! He is... Read More so professional--he made sure to be at the rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, and of course the entire wedding day right on schedule, from getting ready until late into the dance. We felt like he was always there to capture important moments, yet he was never intrusive or in your face. I highly recommend A B Rich Films to anyone in need of videography. My husband and I could not be happier with their services and we will treasure our wedding footage forever!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Mayura I

We LOVE LOVE LOVED our wedding video! The whole day was captured so beautifully, and Brad really worked with us to make sure the video reflected our style. We could not be happier with how it turned out and have gotten so many compliments on it! If you are considering a... Read More videographer, it is absolutely worth it and AB Rich is fantastic! I will be recommending them to everyone I know who is looking for a wedding videographer!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Laura B

Knocked it OUT OF THE PARK!!!! "Thank You" just does not seem adequate to describe the incredible, BEAUTIFUL gift that A.B. Rich Films gave to us. Our wedding videos were like straight out of a fairytale! We've had a million compliments and Brad and Amberleigh are SO... Read More thoughtful in all communications, even the simplest added touch.. .like popcorn with our BluRay discs! I've watched other videography vendors in the Twin Cities and NOBODY does work like Brad does. Nobody. His ability to actually tell the story is so unique! He cares about every detail... like even preventing a DJ's audio feed from failing on him. If you're even CONSIDERING investing in your wedding day, please consider AB Rich Films. Hands down the best investment we made and I'd hire him again and again if I could!! Brad's eye for beauty and "moments" on the wedding day is really, truly refined. As a local wedding photographer myself, I have worked with Brad in the past, but being on the other side of a lens is totally different. And I am STILL in awe over how he captured our day, in ways that photos never could. We've already watched our videos a thousand times, but hearing our vows, seeing our familes... this will live on forever. From the bottom of our hearts... THANK YOU, A+B. We will treasure these videos forever... get to show our kids how beautiful our wedding day was... They can hear the story of our unity tree, and how we have our own "roots" now. Thank you... thank you... thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Juliana H

I cannot say enough good things about AB Rich Films. Brad is the most professional, friendly and punctual person you will ever meet. He cares so much about his work and you can tell how important it is to him to capture the special moments on film. It was a pleasure to work with... Read More him.

Best decision ever!!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Ayla S

AB Rich Films was such a treat to work with. Brad was the first vendor to arrive on our wedding day and was the last to leave. He truly captures all of the moments. My wedding party was a bit rowdy and Brad was able to get beautiful shots even with the curse words flying in the... Read More background. Our wedding highlight was so well done. Our family and friends could not stop raving about it. Videography is the best decision I made for my wedding. I love my video more than my pictures because it is so personal and you can truly place yourself back to that day. Brad's services are very affordable and amazing quality, he has a gift! His wife Amber is so easy to communicate with. She responds to emails quickly and is on top of it. I honestly have nothing negative to say about my experience with AB Rich Films, they were flawless.